My Wife's Gangbang

Story Info
A husband's letter home.
1.8k words
3.52
79.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This letter contains a story about strangers having sex with my wife. If that sort of thing bothers you, please hit the Back button now. My wife is a beautiful woman in her early 30s with brown hair to her shoulders and full breasts. She likes to be reminded of our sexual adventures when I am out of town. This is one of my letters home.

*

My dear beautiful Carrie,

I was just remembering that private in-house swingers' party we went to last year. We were in the upstairs bedroom with the furniture arranged for us. You were wearing a corset and thigh-high stockings, lying on a waist-high massage table. Your butt was at the edge of the table. Your hands held on to your ankles, keeping them close to your hips. You were wearing no underwear, so your naked pussy was fully exposed at the very edge of the table. Your head was positioned at the opposite end of the padded table near the corner. Your beautiful sexy breasts were pushed up and partially spilling out over the top of the corset. We weren't alone in the room. There was a line of guys taking turns to fuck the shit out of you.

Standing at the head of the massage table, I kissed your lips while the first guy, Brian, kneeled before your waiting pussy. We met Brian shortly after we arrived at the house. He was one of the few exceptions to the house rule, "no single men." We hit it off with him right away. He was a quiet, but very funny guy about 5'9" tall. Judging by his thinning black hair, I guessed he was about 30-years-old; although he was very muscular. His modern eyeglasses gave him an urban intellectual look.

Your breasts looked exquisite pushed up by the corset you were wearing. I began licking and kissing your erect nipples. He began licking and gently sucking on your outer pussy lips. Brian's hand moved to your pussy and slowly began exploring your opening. Before long Brian was flicking his tongue across your clit in a rapid fire rhythm. Your belly tensed up in response to his pace. My mouth moved back to yours and we began to French kiss passionately. You could feel his fingers starting to explore the outside and, later, the inside of your pussy. I grabbed your neck when I realized you were getting close to your first orgasm. Your movements became more urgent, so I squeezed more tightly around your throat. My mouth was still on yours. His tongue was steadily flicking back and forth across your clit. His fingers worked their way in and out of your now very wet pussy. Shortly thereafter your body tensed completely and began to shutter as you came. I released my grip on your neck to allow a deep moan of pleasure.

I stood up and released my hard cock from my pants. Your waiting mouth hungrily pulled it in. You began sucking my cock as Brian rolled on a condom and positioned himself to enter your body. Your head jerked up slightly, while sucking my cock, with each of his thrusts. He initially slid back and forth inside you. Later, he slammed his cock into your wanting pussy.

I grabbed your breasts again. I pinched and pulled gently on your nipples while feeling the warmth of your wet mouth wrapped around my hard cock. You felt so good as you expertly sucked me toward ecstasy. With my cock still in your mouth, I began hearing short choppy moans of delight from your throat every time Brian slammed his cock into your pussy. I began sliding my cock more slowly in and out of your sucking mouth because I was saving my orgasm for another part of your body.

I cut into the head of the line of waiting guys, which now included one woman wearing a strap-on, as well. She was spreading lube on her oversized dildo. I wasn't sure how it was going to fit inside your tight pussy. After waiting for our new friend, Brian, to climax, I stepped before your waiting pussy to take my turn. I loved the look of your pussy from that first round of hard fucking. I was so turned on and ready to come inside my lovely wife. I slipped my cock easily into your wet pussy. The previous hardcore fucking made sure I slipped right inside you. You were my hot and sexy little slut!

A tall muscular guy, who had been standing in the corner of the room, took my earlier position at the other end of the massage table at your head. He was stroking his long narrow cock. You turned your head toward his erection, smiled momentarily, and began sucking him feverishly. I saw your checks showed how hard you were sucking this stranger's cock while I was thrusting my dick inside you. It was an exquisite sight to see your glistening wet pussy lips around my dick, while at the same time seeing your beautiful lips wrapped around this stranger's rock hard cock. Around the room, guys waiting their turn were masturbating. One guy apparently didn't realize he had reached his limit so quickly. He stumbled forward while stroking his cock stammered out an "Oh!" as he unloaded come all over your tits from halfway across the room. I was so turned on that I, too, was about to come.

I pulled out of your pussy and squeezed my cock into your tight ass. Your ass felt tight and I was glad there was plenty of lube. I slid in and out of your ass and before long exploded with ecstasy, unloading what felt like gallons of come inside your ass.

I stepped away to allow the next person to fuck you. A butch-looking woman with short black hair was stroking her oversized dildo, which was strapped-on to her waist and around each leg.

"God damn," I said. "That thing is HUGE!"

She slammed her soda can sized plastic dildo inside you with a force that surprised everyone in the room. Like a jackhammer, she was aggressively racing to finally get what she had impatiently waited for -- your abused pussy. You actually seemed happy to oblige. At this point, you responded as if you were in an Olympic event, thrusting back onto her short thick cock with incredible energy. You were both fucking each other with determination rather than passion or love. She let out such a loud and urgent yell that I wondered if someone from downstairs might come up to make sure everyone was alright. Her determined climax was powerful, but quick.

I kissed you again as the next guy in line began fucking you. I didn't look up right away as I found myself looking into your eyes. I was falling head over heels in love with you deeper than ever. I took a moment to take in the incredible sight laid out before me. You looked as beautiful as ever. Your nipples were exposed with your breasts falling out over the top of your corset. Sticky come was splattered across your breasts and stained nearly every inch of your corset. Even your arms and stockings had come on them. That's when I caught a glimpse of the black guy holding your legs up nearly over his shoulders, fucking your pussy. He was completely naked except for his straw cowboy had. It was an odd sight accompanied by his unexpected Southern accent.

"Better than a stump-trained mule," he said as he pumped his cock in and out of your pussy.

I have no idea what he meant. I didn't think about it long because at about that moment, I noticed an impatient young guy, with his cock in hand, standing a little too close to our end of the massage table. I looked over to see a woman standing behind our nosey neighbor. She leaned over his shoulder and asked if they could use your mouth to service her man. We glanced at each other and smiled. All the while, your head was being jostled back and forth on the soft table by the thrusts of an eager black cowboy taking you as thoroughly and completely as he could.

When I returned my gaze to your face, you had already turned to swallow this couple's shared cock. He occasionally helped himself along by stroking his shaft back and forth towards your open mouth, while he held your head firmly by your hair. This couple looked like star-crossed lovers the way they were hanging all over each other. He was a 20-something average looking guy with brown hair and a big Army Ranger tattoo on his shoulder.

She was a voluptuous pale skinned Goth-looking girl with very long straight black hair. She kneeled down to lick and suck this lucky Army guy's balls. I walked to the other end of the room to get a quick drink of water. As I looked over to see your sexy pussy getting plowed, I noticed my come had been squeezed out of your ass, probably from the vigorous fucking the butch girl gave your poor pussy with that giant-sized strap-on.

About that time, you twisted your head away from the cock worshiping scene "Army guy" was receiving, arched your back up, and then began to orgasm in rhythmic whole-body contractions while still getting your pussy fucked. Army guy held his cock in his hand while his Gothic-looking lady friend managed to get both of his balls in her mouth. He must have been so turned on by your orgasmic display that he let lose with a torrent of come all over your tits and stomach. His female companion licked his cock clean and sucked any remaining come from his engorged cock. As he stumbled away, your latest suitor, the black cowboy, pulled his cock out and let out a "Yee haw!" In a show of solidarity, he ripped off his condom and shot his load of come across your corset.

By then, I was by your side leaning by your face. You released your grip on your ankles and finally allowed your legs to relax, and dangled over the edge of the massage table. Before we left for the private master bathroom to shower and change, our host snapped a photograph of your come-covered corset for posterity.

On the car ride home, we recounted the evening's events to each other. I told you how incredibly sexy you looked and that you had given me the best anniversary present ever. We made passionate love that night and I can't wait until we can do that again. Thank you for giving me this wonderful gift of sexual adventure. I love you with all my heart.