My Wife's Halloween Job Ch. 06

Story Info
Boos owns my wife.
1.1k words
3.87
33.9k
10

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning there was no phone call from David, nor did Ashley have to go to work. Instead I could not help but watch her sleeping with a look in her face of total relaxation. As she lay on her back, I slowly lowered the thin sheet that had been covering her body. As I looked at my wife I saw her in a totally new light. For the first time, I looked at her with a lust I never felt before. She was wearing a very thin short nightgown, open on the top where I could see that her breasts seemed fuller and her nipples stayed hard at the end. I could see remains of what could only be described as small hickeys on them.

Looking down her stomach she had a naval ring that I do not remember when she had gotten it, but it was there with a small chain, a simple little black spade shaped pendant hung from it. As I continued down to her totally shaved area, I could not but notice and tell that her lips seemed thicker and what I could only guess is her clit now peeked from between them also. I could not help but now think when she does where panties or even jeans how the material actually sinks in that area now and a very defined look in her tight jeans shows the gap.

I started thinking about all of this and what she has been doing and I became so hard... I wanted to treat her like the slut David does, so I simply took my hard cock and started to brush it against her mouth and even thought she slept she instinctively opened her mouth and took it in. She began to suck my cock and I wondered what she was thinking, or who she was thinking of as she did this. As she began to wake up she herself got more into it and began massaging my balls (she had never done this before) and before I knew, she withdrew my cock from her mouth and told me to fuck her. My little bride out of her mouth told me to fuck her! I noticed how she seemed to be able to bend her hips higher than ever and it looked like she did a complete split with her legs.

As I got between her legs I saw the large gap between her pussy lips almost like a small deep hole. As I began to slide my cock in I was thinking how all the other men have been viewing her, doing this same exact move on her and their cock sliding in. As I did not feel much going in, I wonder if the larger men still stretched her, how she must feel them , how much deeper they must go, the expressions they see on my wife's face. I begin thrusting hard as possible and as I do, I lower mouth on her nipple, lick the area where I see the marks, knowing another man has left them; He must know that her husband will see them and know others have been there.

Although I was giving Ashley everything I had, I honestly could tell that she was not getting anything out of it like I was. I realized as I bit a little on her nipples it excited her more (new for me) and this is how I believe I got her off! I then was just about to cum when she said pull out and cum on her! As soon as I heard that, I began to explode and I shot all over her pussy, her lips and her thighs, even up on her belly. I finished and she milked my cock to have every last drop fall on her and then she took my cock in her mouth and tried to get it hard again, but it did not. Ashley lay back down and simply requested me to clean her off. Without a thought I was down there licking every drop off of her that I had just sprayed. As I did this she fell back to sleep.

It was around 4PM when her phone rang and it was David, she kept telling her things that made her say yes and ok and cool! Around 6Pm she has completed her bath, shaving and her hair and she was dressing in a very small dress with heels and another new thong on. David and his brother showed up promptly at 6PM, I let them in and got them both beers and they sat in the living room as Ashley was finishing up. David told me they were taking her to a club in Orlando called Tastebuds, he said it was a wild place for fun! Ashley came out of the bedroom all sexy looking and first she kisses Davis and then his brother and sits down between them. I watch as each of them put a hand on her thigh and I could swear her legs even opened a little! David then asked me to go pack an overnight bag for Ashley. So I went in the bedroom and got her small bag and put in a pair of panties, and then he yelled for the new lingerie outfit... So I put that in there along with her toiletries and make-up. I could see that they were taking turns kissing her and rubbing her crotch. I came out of the bedroom with the bag, they got up and left, while holding David's hand she kissed me!

Again as usual I watched them leave and she slides across the seat in the middle and the guys get in on both sides, and again my neighbor see this, but I act as if I do not notice him.

I could not help but run to the computer and see if I could figure out this Tastebuds and sure enough it is a swingers lounge in Orlando, And as I sit and think about earlier, I cannot help but ponder the reality of where this has gone, where it was going, and how at this time I do not want it to stop.

Ashley ended up spending the night and would call on Sunday when she is ready to come home.

As always I welcome comments and questions, but if you are just going to be mean, or nasty, please do not bother! Many have written and I welcome that to ask me questions, and they want me to continue the diary, so I will. I also thank the person that was responsible for removing the very harsh comments after my last post. We are not stupid people, we do know what we are doing, and right now this is what we desire, no matter what you may think. If you are watching a movie on TV and do not like it you change it! Don't watch it and then have words about it! The same with our diaries... If you do not like it, read another one!