My Wife's Halloween Job Ch. 07

Story Info
Boss owns my wife.
924 words
3.64
42.2k
16

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning and the store is to open! David called to let Ashley know he was on his way over for her. I watched her from bed getting ready, slipping on one of the pairs of panties that he had me purchase at the lingerie store. She put on a new mini skirt and heels and a tight blouse. I next heard the front door unlock, yes he has a key! And came right into the bedroom and Ashley went to him and as they kissed, his hands reached right around and lifted her skirt and rubbed her ass through the panties, he told me good job!

He sat on the edge of the bed near me and told Ashley to get on her knees, she did as always and pulled out his cock, immediately she put it right in her mouth and as I looked in her eyes, I could see how much she desired this, how much she loved it. My wife loves to have a cock in her mouth! And it is not mine. David easily gets her to repeat things he says and she would take her mouth off his cock telling us how much bigger, thicker he is than me. She slowly takes his whole cock all the way in something she could not do just a week ago and then he cums right in her mouth and she does not miss a drop. He tells her to snowball me? I had no idea but figured it out when she crawled over to me and let his cum drip into my mouth, and I hungrily waited for it too. With his cum on my lips he gets up and they leave and I am told to be at the store at 3PM. During the morning I get a text from Ashley that David's brother was at the store and of course he wanted her.

I arrive at 3PM and will be working the front, there is Ashley in her little skirt helping someone and then a guy walks in and asks for the manager. I call David up front and they seem to be friends. He calls Ashley over and tells her to help his find a costume for his wife. They go to the sexy costumes and David tells me to go setup the dressing rooms. Simply they are three sided hinged walls with a shower curtain that goes across the front. I get them done and here comes Ashley with the guy... he wants to see what the outfit looks like on her so he can deicide. As she walks into the first changing room, he follows her and as I start to say something Ashley says its ok, I've done this a few times already for David's friends, only before they used the office. All I can do is here him openly tell her how sexy she is and then how good she feels. They come out of the changing room and she is wearing a little French maid outfit and they head into the office. Within minutes I hear them and can tell she is getting fucked.

At about 6PM David, his brother and Ashley leave for dinner, she is no longer wearing her panties, I can tell be how short her skirt is. I am left to close up the store. For the next three hours no less than 4 guys came in looking for Ashley, the girl David talks about. I lock up the store and wait.

Finally they return about 11PM and Ashley is very drunk and they tell me to dress her in the lingerie I bought her. I take her into the office and dress her in it and then David has me blow up a mattress in the stock room. I do that and then I bring Ashley to the mattress and lay her on it. He tells me to go for it and I go right down and start eating her and realize they must have been fucking her, she is loaded with cum and their smells. I continue to lick and eat and then he tells me to fuck her! I climb right on top and fuck her for all I have, I know she feels nothing and I cannot feel her at all, but I cum anyway!

David and his brother than got right down and tag team her till they both cum again and told me to take her home. I did and Ashley told me that when they left they took her to our house and all they did was fuck her. She also told me that two men she did not know that David introduced her too; both fucked her in his office trying on outfits for them. She told me that no less than 5 guys have followed her into to watch her change and feel her up during it.

Sunday went much like Saturday, when I picked her up at 9pm she was very used and sore. The store closed at 6PM! It was David and his brother several times.

I will go forward to catch up right to today Thursday. The week days have seem to go slow and mostly David just fucks her every day at least once and now she is ready to leave right after work. She did tell me that He was taking her to a club called Tastebuds in Orlando Saturday night, so we will see.

As always emails, questions and comments are always welcome.