My Wife's Journey

Story Info
She begins a journey into other men.
1.9k words
4.12
99.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BikerRob
BikerRob
26 Followers

I'm quickly learning that I am not alone in my fantasy of my wife enjoying another man. I wish I could explain the fantasy, but I can't. I just know that anytime I think about it, I get very turned on. I've read a few stories that play on that fantasy, some supposedly true, some clearly not true. For most guys, it never goes any further than just a fantasy. For whatever reason, maybe they are afraid to express the fantasy, or maybe their wife is totally turned off by it, or maybe they find they can't go through with it, most guys never see it realized.

I have. My wife has had a couple of experiences, and I want to share them with you. Perhaps this story, which is completely true, will simply fuel your fantasy. Perhaps it can be used to help you and your spouse go to the next level. Let me know if it does either of those things for you.

I've had this fantasy for a long time, but it was about a year ago when I finally shared it with my wife. At first, my wife was a little bothered by the fantasy. She thought that there must be something wrong if I was fantasizing about her with another man. After all, if I truly loved her, why would I want her to have sex with someone else? And why wouldn't I be jealous about it? After all, she would be jealous of me with another woman.

It took some time to explain the fantasy. Slowly she began to understand. For the first year, it was simply a fantasy that we would share from time to time while having sex. I would talk out a scenario. Eventually, I started to share the fantasy using the names of guys we knew. It would turn her on to think of fucking someone as I would describe it. It was great for our sex life.

A few months ago, the fantasy finally went to the next level. Our discussion about it had intensified, and she had started to enjoy flirting with guys on an online chat room. Guys were asking to meet her, but she was putting them off, uncertain if she wanted to take the next step. She wanted to, but she was afraid of what it would do to us.

That all changed after I read a story about another couple who went through the same thing. One night, as we played with each other, I read her the story. It was amazing! To be reading this story of a woman fucking another man with her husband's permission while Alison was sucking my cock was very intense.

She agreed to meet a guy. That week, every night leading up to their meeting, we fucked. Intense, wild sex. Both of us completely consumed with the fantasy.

Finally the day came for her to meet the guy. To be honest, the first guy she met turned out to be a dud, and she backed out and left him in the parking lot. However a few days later she met her second guy. This guy was much classier, and was willing to take his time with her.

They met at his place. For me, sitting at home cause an entire range of emotions. At first I was simply excited. I paced the house, wondering what my wife was doing. As the first hour turned into the second hour, I knew that she was going through with it. I knew that she was doing something sexual with another man. I would be lying to say that there wasn't a part of me that was jealous. After all, she was really going through with it! It was happening. However the jealousy was quickly replaced with intense desire. As I tried to imagine what they were doing, I found myself more attracted to my wife than ever before. She was now a totally sensual person to another man. This guy was with her for one reason: pleasure. And he was getting that pleasure from my wife. She was giving him something that she had reserved for me alone for the past 13 years. It was very intense for me.

A few hours later she arrived home. As soon as she walked in the door, I knew that she had just enjoyed sex with another man, and I was so turned on. I wanted to hear everything, and couldn't wait for her to share it with me. Unfortunately, our timing was bad, and she had done this in an afternoon, which meant the kids were up and we had to behave, so it took a few hours to finally focus on what had gone one.

We sat on the couch and began to kiss and caress one another. And then as she touched my body, kissed my chest, and took my cock in her hands, she told me how it went down. The conversation started with me asking the obvious question: "Did you fuck him?"

"Yeah," she replied, "I fucked him." She looked at me, wondering what I was thinking. I smiled at her and as she opened her mouth and took my cock in, I said, "Tell me about it."

She sucked me for a while then pulled me out and started talking.

"Well, we sat on his couch and talked for a bit, getting comfortable. I was really nervous, and he tried to help me relax. Finally we started kissing and touching each other." With that she kissed me, and all I could think about was that another man's lips had been on hers just a few hours earlier.

"Then," she said, pulling away from me, "he reached his hand into my shirt and started playing with my tits. He pulled on my nipples and I started to get very wet." As she spoke, I took her breast in my hand, pulling at her nipple, acting out what she said he did. "His hands felt so different from yours, so intense."

"What happend next?" I asked, my breathing heavy.

"Well, he reached into my pants and started rubbing me. I was so wet, and he started playing with my clit, his fingers sliding inside me." My hands went into her pants and I started to rub her, she was so wet. "His fingers were so strong as he rubbed me and caressed me. I knew then that I was going to fuck him. There was no going back. I was going to do it."

"Then what?" I said. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, and my cock was so hard it almost hurt. I can't remember ever being so turned on by something.

"Well, he lowered me onto my back and laid on top of me. We kissed and he fondled me. Then he asked if he could go inside me. He told me he wanted me and wanted to fuck me."

"What did you say?"

"I said, 'yes'". "He pulled off my pants and took his off too. And then he entered me. He fucked me."

With that, she went down on me again, wrapping her mouth around my shaft. I thought I was going to explode as she sucked my cock while I thought about her being fucked by another man. I think she was doing it deliberatly, knowing that I wanted to know about every thrust, every pump of his cock in her wet pussy. She sucked and caressed my cock, before finally pulling away to keet talking.

I had to have her pussy, so I pushed her back on the couch and opened her legs. I lowered myself quickly, bring my tongue to her pussy lips. She was so wet, and as I started to lap up her juices, she continued her story.

"He was so thick. Probably twice as thick as you are. No where near as long as you, but so thick."

"Did it feel good?"

"Yeah. Not better than you, just different. Because he wasn't very long, it was hard for him to position himself properly on his couch. So I turned around and he started fucking me from behind. He talked so differently than you. It felt really good to have someone so different."

As she spoke, I moved up her body and entered her. I knew I would come very quickly, my mind racing at the idea that my cock was now in the very place another man's cock had been just a few short hours ago. As I pumped her, she told me how he said he was going to cum and that he wanted her to take him in her mouth. She did. She talked about how he pumped her mouth a couple of times and then came.

As she told me of him coming in her mouth, I kissed her, my tongue exploring her mouth as I came inside of her.

It was an intense encounter.

We had no idea if it would be a one time encounter. There were many things that she wanted to experience now, and I was very open to seeing things happen again. The key for us was communicating about it. Talking it through.

It was a few weeks later when she came to me and whispered in my ear, "I met with a guy today." We were in the middle of entertaining some friends, and so it left me wondering what happened for the rest of the evening. She knew it would drive me crazy, making me wait for the details.

As soon as we were alone, she told me the story.

"I met a guy today. I've been chatting with him for sometime now, and he finally asked if he could meet. He pulled up in a huge truck, very nice vehicle and we drove around looking for a secluded place. When we found one, we started making out. He reached into my pants and even I couldn't believe how wet he had made me. I was so horny. I wanted to fuck him so bad."

I was blown away listening to her tell me about her encounter. It was such a turn on because I wasn't expecting it at all. It was so different than the first scenario, where I was left pacing the house, wondering what she was doing. Both were great experiences, just very different.

"I reached for his pants and stared rubbing his cock. He was so hard. I undid his jeans and pulled it out. Like the last guy, he was about double your thickness, but he was also as long as you. I leaned over and took him in my mouth. He was so big that I could only put about half his cock in my mouth. I sucked him, playing with his balls. It didn't take him long before he came in my mouth. His cum blasted into the back of my throat. It felt so good. It tasted wonderful. I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed sucking him off. After he was done, he drove me back to work and left."

With that, she leaned down and took my cock in her mouth, sucking me off very quickly, causing me to come in her mouth. All I could think about was her sucking him off. All she could think about was that she had eaten the come of two men in one day. She was so turned on by it. We both were.

She admitted that she really wants to fuck this guy. She can't wait for the chance to do more with him. To be honest, neither can I. There are so many experiences that this door has opened for us, and it's a lot of fun experiencing it together. Who knows where it will take us?

I'm willing to keep you up to date on our adventures if you wish, just let me know what you think!

BikerRob
BikerRob
26 Followers