My Wife's Latest Seduction

Story Info
She brings home a playmate for the evening's show.
888 words
4.03
77k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Janice has always attracted other women and has in turn reciprocated their advances. Every so often she brings "one of the girls" home and has her way with them. One night she came home from the bar with this hot little Latina girl named Bella. Bella was about 5-4 light brown complexion, long black curly hair, nice size tits, and an ass to die for! My wife stands in at 5-10, has long red hair, 36B's, and the longest legs I've ever seen.

This night however was to be different. Jan invited me to stay and watch (I love it when I get a free show!) I sat in the rocker in our bedroom as Jan jumped into the shower. Her conquest for the evening sat impatiently on the bed drinking a beer making small conversation with me. She started off with "I'm a lesbian-so don't even try ...."

My wife then made her grand entrance, slowly stepping out of the bathroom wearing a long black robe and heels she sauntered over to the bed. Bella leaned towards Janice and the two gave each other a long hot kiss. Already I started to squirm in my seat anticipating the rest of the erotic show. The girls continued to make out as my wife pushed her prey onto the bed running her tongue down the girl's neck. She slowly started to undress Bella. First unbuttoning her blouse, showing the black bra that was beneath it. She ran her tongue down between her breasts down to her belly button and stopped just above the waist. Bella was arching back as Janice shimmied the skirt off her body. The Latin lovely was lying there now in only her bra and panties as Janice surveyed her. Janice popped open her bra as Bella's tits bounced out into her awaiting face. She had long brown nipples that were already hard. Janice gently bit each one while rubbing the other. Bella's moans got louder as my wife started to lick and nibble at her breasts. Then Janice's wandering fingers found a nice warm wet spot between Bella's legs and started to rub. Still wearing her long black robe, Janice appeared almost like a vampire taking his victim underneath his cape! As she was hovering over Bella, she pulled off her panties and started to lick her wet slit. Bella had a thin strip of black hair leading to her cunt. And my wife was sticking her tongue deep inside her hole as the girl started to squeal with delight.

My wife then stood up and let Bella open her robe only to unveil the strap-on dildo she was wearing. Bella leaned back in shock, taking in the sight she was now faced with. Jan let out a wicked little laugh, leaned forward, sticking her ass in the air, and proceeded to lick Bella's pussy again. Bella still in shock could only hold my wife's head to her crotch letting her satisfy her appetite.

The little Latina started to shake and quiver as she came for the first time in my wife's mouth. She screamed "God!!!" as her legs wrapped around my wife's neck. Letting her catch her breath for a second, Janice repositioned herself on top of Bella near her face. Nearly hitting her in the face, she demanded that she suck off on her strapon. By now, Bella was under my wife's control and started to give my wife's rubber cock a blowjob. After a few minutes, Janice told Bella to turn around to which she willfully complied. She then slid slowly the long strap-on cock into her girlfriend's wet cunt from behind. Within seconds both girls were slamming their bodies up against each other letting out moans with each movement.

My cock was raging hard and I must have looked like a lost puppy when my wife ordered me to fuck her from behind! I jumped out of the chair and climbed onto the bed, slid the strap running down my wife's ass to the side and slid my cock into her waiting pussy. She let out a grunt as I started to slam my 8 inches deeper inside her. I grabbed onto her long red hair and fucked her harder and harder. The harder I slammed her- the harder she slammed into Bella's pussy. Bella was incoherent at this point shouting out words in Spanish that I couldn't understand! Janice pulled out of Bella and I pulled the strapon off my wife so that I could fuck her missionary for awhile. Then I exploded my fluids inside my wife's hot honey hole.

As Bella was still regaining her composure, Janice gave her one more command "lick my cunt, bitch". To my surprise this Latin lovely crawled in front of my wife's glistening red patch and started to lick the cream out of the center! As she ate my wife clean, Janice let out the loudest moan I have ever heard her do.

Afterwards, we all took showers, cleaned up and had a few drinks. Bella then said that next time is Janice's turn to be the bitch and she has a strapon with her name on it! My wife sat back in the recliner and blushed – she is usually the dominant one. But, this could be very interesting....