My Wife's Night Class Ch. 03

Story Info
Home improvement and John's turn.
1.2k words
4.19
82.5k
9
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 06/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
916 Followers

My Wife’s Night Class Ch. 3: Home Improvement

Since I had no morning classes to teach on Thursday, I stayed in bed late the day following Nancy’s Wednesday night adventure with Arthur, Jerry, and Dean. Nancy stayed in bed with me long enough to give me a wonderful morning blowjob before heading off in our car to the university for a morning class. Lying in bed I began to form a plan to make future wife watching easier.

I decided to build a viewing area from within the hall closet, which shares a wall with the living room. First, to make room, I moved some boxes and other stuff into the guest room. Then I removed a piece of the sheet rock wall about sixteen inches square at eye level for me when standing. Next I drilled a small hole in the living room wall so that when standing in the closet I could lean forward slightly through the piece of wall I’d removed and get a good view of most of the living room. Anticipating that Nancy’s sexual activities with other men would occur on the couch and on the carpeted floor in front of it, an area well-lighted by lamps at both ends of the couch, I made sure the peephole allowed me to see this area especially well.

Nancy got back from her morning classes a little after noon and I showed her my handiwork. She laughed at me a little and said, “You’re really into this, aren’t you.” Then she went into the closet to try it out. She had to stand on some books to peak through the hole, but when she did she agreed that if something interesting happened in the living room, I wouldn’t miss much of it. Then we went into the living room and I showed her that the hole was hardly noticeable there.

“You’re a wonderful degenerate,” she said. “I guess I’ll just have to make all your hard work worthwhile. Besides, you know how much I hate fooling around with other guys.” She laughed teasingly. She knew when she talked about being with other guys I got horny almost at once. I hugged her and she rubbed my cock through my pants, but it was time for me to leave for the afternoon class I taught. So she fixed herself lunch and I took off for several hours.

The Third Wednesday Night Class

I drove Nancy to class the following Wednesday night, but since it was getting colder my wife wore a heavy sweater over a thin white blouse (with no bra under it, of course) and knee socks to cover at least part of her legs. She still looked very sexy, of course, especially since she again wore a fairly short skirt and her bare thighs were still quite visible when she sat down. Again she wore a pair of sheer white panties.

I hung around the university area again while my wife was in class. I browsed in used bookstores, had an expensive but not especially good cup of coffee in a campus hangout, then headed for the bar Nancy would call me on her break, as she had the Wednesday before, to tell me what was up that night.

The call came about thirty minutes after I arrived at the bar. Nancy, on her class break, said that she was going out again with the guys after class. This time, since John was in class, all four would be joining her. She gave me the name of a place and said they’d be there fairly soon, in about half an hour, since the teacher intended to dismiss class early.

She said that John, who happened to live in a suburb near our town, had volunteered to drive her home after drinks. The other three guys went along with the plan without discussion. She had the suspicion that the plan had been somehow negotiated among them. She said, “John’s really good looking. Who knows? Maybe you’ll have something to look at through the peephole tonight.”

The bar turned out to be in a large hotel about three miles away from the university campus. I sat down at the bar and ordered a soft drink. On a small stage, a country-western quartet was warming up to play. The patrons didn’t look very western, though; they were mainly people staying at the hotel, I think. They started off with a swing tune of some kind (I know nothing about western music, so I’m not sure), then something slower, sappier.

In the middle of this tune, my wife entered the bar area with four guys, Arthur (the tall one), Jerry (the balding one), Dean (the short, stocky one), and a male-model-handsome one turned out to be John. Jerry (who seemed to have made a physical claim to my wife’s body based on having fondled her breasts the previous Wednesday night when he thought she was passed out) had one hand on her back as he guided her toward one of the larger tables. She didn’t have her book bag with her, so it must have been in John’s car -- he being the lucky driver tonight.

Several self-conscious-looking people were out on the floor dancing to the slow tune. Nancy and her classmates gave their orders to the waitress, chatted, and watched the dancers. They all ordered beers. After quickly downing the first round, they ordered another. Then, as the quartet played a more lively tune, Dean pulled Nancy up from the table and out to the dance floor. She’s a good dancer (I’m not – it’s one of her only criticisms of me) and Dean was pretty good too. He twirled her around gracefully, energetically.

Nancy was the best-looking girl in the place and when she danced nearly every eye was on her. And what a treat for the eyes she was. Her creamy thighs showed above her knee-high socks as she danced. Once, on one of her twirls, her ass was briefly exposed, and everyone could see that her little white panties had wedged up into her crack. On the way back to the table, apparently feeling too warm, she pulled her heavy sweater off. Beneath it she had on a loose fitting blue blouse. She had carelessly unbuttoned it low enough that her breasts were easily visible, since she wore no bra, when she leaned forward even slightly.

The five of them drank, talked, and danced for about an hour, then (at about 10:30) they got ready to leave. Nancy looked a little tipsy and leaned on John (the guy driving her home) as she started for the door. She had her sweater over her arm and as she and the four guys walked closer to the bar, I was surprised to see how much of her breasts were exposed beneath the loose, partially unbuttoned blue blouse. I hadn’t realized it gaped open quite so much. I, and several others at the bar, got a brief but sexy view of her jiggling left breast, with its erect pink nipple, as she walked past.

I followed them outside and watched John open the passenger-side door of his boxy little car for my wife. The other three guys stood nearby to see what they could of her as she got in but were probably disappointed. As I walked to my car, John walked around to the driver’s side of his car and got in. As the dome light went on inside his car, I got a glimpse of Nancy reclining in her seat, as though on the verge of falling asleep. I wondered, as I started my car, whether he’d be able to keep his hands off her during the twenty-mile trip. I hoped not.

Calvin427
Calvin427
916 Followers