My Wife's Night Class Ch. 06

Story Info
Nancy and Nick get to work.
1.5k words
4.43
83.5k
12
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 06/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
918 Followers

My Wife’s Night Class, 6: Posing with Nick

While Wendell and my wife were back in the bedroom deciding on an outfit for her to wear, my hard-on subsided and I took a piss in a plastic bottle I’d brought into the closet with me. I knew this session might take awhile, so I was prepared. Occasionally I peeked in at John, Jerry, and the always-ready-to-fuck Nick, but they weren’t very interesting to watch.

After about twenty minutes, I heard Nancy and Wendell returning to the living room. I went to the peephole to see what they’d selected for her. Nancy had put on one of her short, flaired skirts and a white button-down blouse. On her feet were a pair of white gym socks. Damn, she looked about sixteen! Wendell twirled her around to show everyone. Then he lifted her skirt to reveal her panties, which were ordinary white cotton ones.

Everyone loved the way she looked. I watched Nick’s face, especially. He was obviously delighted.

John took Wendell aside and whispered something to him. Wendell seemed impatient and said, “He knows. Don’t worry. That’s just talk.” Obviously, John was concerned about Nick’s comment that he was ready to actually fuck Nancy and wanted to make sure there was no misunderstanding.

John seemed somewhat placated. Wendell told Nick to put his shirt and socks back on so they could begin “the scene,” which he explained was to be heavy petting on the couch. Nancy stood drinking another glass of wine while Wendell readjusted the little macramé blanket on the couch, turned on and adjusted the lights on either side of the couch, and got his video camera ready. Then he asked Jerry to close the living room blinds more completely -- too much outside light was getting in.

Finally, he took Nancy by the elbow and led her to the couch and sat her down. “OK,” he said to her, “just look beautiful and do what comes naturally. Nick will join you on the couch and you’re to act as though he’s your boyfriend. Imagine you’re babysitting, maybe, and he’s come over to keep you company. So you’re going to be not just a model but an actress. We’ll take the scene really slow, much slower than it would be in real life because the camera wants to dwell on what’s happening.”

Then he turned to John and Jerry, now standing together behind him. “I want to pick up only the sounds of the models, so please keep completely quiet.”

Then he got on his knees and filmed Nancy sitting on the couch for a about a minute. He had her change positions several times (with each instruction he gave, he turned off the camera briefly) and told her not to look directly at him. After making some adjustments on his camera, he gestured to Nick, who was standing to the side, to come over to the couch and sit down next to Nancy.

He sat down on Nancy’s right side (on her left side facing me and the others) and, placing one hand around her shoulders and the other on her bare left thigh, began kissing her. Wendell said, “Hold it. There’s a shadow. Let me fix it.” At this, he set down his video camera and, turning off the lamp on Nick’s side of couch, moved the tripod with the umbrella and lamp closer to Nancy’s end of the couch. While Wendell made these changes, Nick whispered something to Nancy that made her smile.

Wendell returned to the floor area in front of the couch and again picked up his camera. “OK, get back to the kissing. Then, Nick, start feeling her up.” They began kissing again. Nick gave her gentle, deep kisses and my wife seemed to be enjoying his tongue in her mouth. Watching all this relatively innocent activity had my cock very rigid. I forced myself to stop stroking it.

Kissing my wife’s neck and right ear, Nick then began caressing her braless tits through her blouse. He kneaded them slowly and gently with his right hand, occasionally stopping to pinch her nipples between his thumb and first finger. Nancy began to moan with apparent (or real?) pleasure. Wendell turned off the camera and said, “That’s right, Nick, go slow like that. You’re getting her nipples really hard. Let’s get a little more of that, then take her blouse off.” Then he stood up and backed away a foot or two. “I’m zooming in now on your hands, Nick. Start unbuttoning her.” Then he started shooting again.

As ordered, Nick reached out with both hands (to keep from blocking the camera’s view), and slowly undid Nancy’s blouse. As he did this, she leaned forward slightly and freed the bottom of the blouse from her skirt. Nick opened her blouse to expose both of my wife’s breasts. They were achingly beautiful and I’d never seen her light pink nipples so erect.

“Now,” said Wendell, “push her back on the couch and we’ll get some nice close-ups of you kissing and sucking her breasts. Remember, go slow.”

Nick laid Nancy back on the couch, then stood up and threw off his blue work shirt. His hard-on was straining against the crotch of his jeans.

“Go ahead and take off your pants, too, but leave your briefs on for a while,” said Wendell, training the video camera on Nick as he undressed. Nancy lay on the couch, sideways to me, watching him step out of his jeans and, like the rest of us, watched his big stiff cock jutting upward and outward, straining against his jockey shorts.

Then Nick returned to the couch and moved his body between Nancy’s legs and, supporting his weight on his elbows, again kissed her deeply on the mouth. They held this kiss for quite a while and I noticed that he had brought his genital area into full contact with hers. As he kissed her, he flexed his buttocks, dry-humping her gently, pressing that huge cock of his against her crotch.

My wife gasped and broke the kiss. She was breathing hard and making a little whimpering sound. Nick then stopped dry-humping her and began kissing her neck and shoulders. He slid his body down hers as he continued kissing her upper body. Finally, he arrived at her breasts and began squeezing them and sucking first one then the other erect pink nipple. Moaning with pleasure, my wife had her left hand behind his neck, gently pulling him to her breasts.

Wendell stopped shooting briefly and moved to the end of the couch nearest Nancy’s head. “That’s great, kids,” he said, “you’re giving me a hard-on now. Keep that up while I change positions. Look how hard you’ve got her nipples, Nick. I want you to keep sucking her tits like that, but use your tongue to bat her nipples around like you did with Monica’s the other day. Remember how you did that? That was hot. I want close-up footage of you treating those tits like they’re your playthings.”

John and Jerry, on their knees, moved into the place vacated by Wendell. They stared intently at what the male model was doing to my wife. They’d both seen and felt her naked tits, but they hadn’t had a chance to possess them the way this total stranger was doing.

“Like this way?” asked Nick. As Wendell resumed shooting, looking down on Nick and Nancy at a forty-five degree angle, Nick squeezed her left breast and took the nipple between his lips. He sucked it for a few seconds then began lashing the erect nipple up and down with the tip of his tongue. He kept this up for almost a minute before doing the same thing to her right nipple. Then, watching Nick suck my wife’s right nipple and her just-sucked, hyper-extended left nipple glistening wet with the saliva of this horny bastard, I couldn’t hold out any longer and shot a load of semen into a paper towel I’d brought into the closet with me.

Nick sucked and teased Nancy’s nipples for another few minutes. Then Wendell stopped shooting and said he’d gotten enough of that. It was time, he said, for some oral-genital shots. He reclaimed his position in front of the couch (John and Jerry – the latter of whom was sporting an obvious woody -- retreated slightly to either side of him) and told Nick to remove his briefs. While Nick stood up to liberate his very large cock, Wendell set down his camera and positioned Nancy so she was sprawled near the middle of the couch facing him (and me and her two classmates). He rather roughly spread her legs and pulled her forward so her crotch extended slightly past the couch’s front edge. Her short skirt was bunched up around her waist. She was virtually topless and her nipples still stood at attention; her blouse hung loosely at her shoulders. Her panties were wedged in her ass slightly.

Nancy’s shoulders were propped up against the back of the couch. She lay staring, a little apprehensively I think, at Nick’s very long, very thick cock, which he stood stroking fondly as he leered down at her.

Calvin427
Calvin427
918 Followers