My Wife's Plan...

Story Info
A night out turns dirty and pushes our limits.
2.5k words
4.09
131.6k
70
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I were getting hot and horny and tired of the same old routine, so we devised a plan to have a fun night out. We went out with two other couples who we know well, and have actually had a three way with one of the females, and her husband didn't know about it. We went to a concert at a large pavilion, a band we have all seen together before, so it was business as usual. The only difference is this night, my wife, while getting dressed tells me this will be a night we will never forget.

We show up to the concert, and my wife is dressed to the nines. She wears a short black dress, tall shoes, makeup, fun jewelry, just looking amazing. She did inform me on the way into the bar area of the concert that she was not wearing any panties, and she was already starting to get wet just thinking about her evil plans. This made me hard already, and I'm glad it was kind of dark in there as I walked in awkwardly adjusting my legs to hide my hard cock in my pants. We found our friends and started the greetings with hugs and handshakes for everyone. When I lean in to hug Megan, the girl we had the three way with, she leans in to my ear and says "I can't wait to hear how your night goes," and she winks at me as we separate. At this point I know my wife has told Megan all about tonight, and I am in for some kinky fun.

The concert starts, and we are all having a good time and enjoying the music. Periodically, I notice my wife disappearing at somewhat steady intervals, not really knowing where she goes, but she shortly returns and rejoins the group. Upon her return the first two times, she goes up to Megan, they have a small exchange and a giggle, followed by my wife coming up to me and all but forcing me to make out with her with hard, with wet sloppy kisses. I of course don't refuse, and love every second of it, and when I look over at Megan, she is grinning from ear to ear. Not just a smile, but an impish grin that implies she knows more than I do. The third time my wife returns to the table, she makes her stop to talk to Megan, and they look different this time, almost even more suspicious, and I hear over the music say something to the effect of "so hot right now...".

The concert was good, and is almost done, when my wife returns to the table, and seems oddly excited this time. She goes to Megan, whispers something in her ear, and they give each other a high five, and seem really excited by the news. They both look over at me with a look I have never seen from either of them. I hear Megan tell my wife to text her after, which seemed ok, and almost instantly my wife says that it is time for us to go, that we have to pick up the kids, and that we would see them all next time. I immediately know something is going on, as I know we already had a sitter, so I am assuming this is part of her naughty plan. We start walking to the parking lot, and she grabs my hand and says "I can't wait to show you what I found for us...," which I immediately know we are going to go somewhere to have some fun. As we are walking up to the truck, there is a guy leaning up against the tailgate.

She says hello and says that she is glad he found our truck. She introduces the guy as Mike, and tells me that he is going to come home and have some fun with us. He is of average build, plainly dressed, clean shaven with a come over and a flannel on. He seems normal enough to not alarm my better judgement, so I say what the hell and we all get in the truck. We get back to our place, she sets Mike and I down on the living room furniture, and says she will be back in just a few minutes. I am assuming this will be her living out her fantasy of a MMF threesome, but I just let it pan out, as trying to read her mind when she is this horny isn't going to be easy.

She comes back into the living room, barefooted, in a lacey black thong, bra to match, makeup all fixed up, string of pearls around her neck, looking absolutely stunning. She says "are you boys ready to have some fun?" I am already rock hard, and Mike seems to be enjoying the view as well. She gestures him to move closer to me, and we are soon sitting side by side on the couch, with her kneeling in between us. She starts rubbing her hands up and down our cocks still in our jeans, and just teasing us both with every stroke. I look over and see that the bulge in his pants is no bigger or smaller than mine, which was a relief, but he seemed to have good hygiene and he looked like he was just as excited as us to have some fun. She tells us both to stand up and drop our pants, which we both comply very quickly, as we are both looking forward to seeing her in action. We drop them, and she sits us back down, both in our boxer briefs, and tells us to take our cocks out. We comply, and before I know it, my wife is going back and forth between Mike and me, giving one a hand job while sucking slowly on the other. She takes her time, making sure we are both having fun, not going all out right away. I can see her eyes when she has Mike's cock in her mouth, staring at me and almost smiling with his big hard cock in her mouth. This makes me insanely turned on, and I find I can't stop staring at her while she does it.

After she seems to have had her fun of sucking and jerking us both, out of nowhere she tells me to stand up. A little skeptical but still compliant, I do what she says, and she then pulls my boxers off, so there is nothing getting in the way of my hard rod. She then says, "Come down here with me." I figure she is going to move me down with her so I can fuck her while she sucks Mike's cock, so I follow orders no problem. I get down there, and she proceeds to kiss me, while moving my head so she can whisper in my ear. She says, "Thanks for letting me pick someone special tonight. Now what I want you to do is kneel in between his legs, and suck this cock like I know you have always wanted to. You are going to do whatever I say, and you better not dare disappoint me. Understand?" At this point my heart is racing a mile a minute, as I am about to plunge into the great unknown. I tell her ok, and she positions me right in between his legs. Before I can hesitate or think about it, she puts her hand on the base of my neck, lines up my mouth with his cock, and pushes on my head until I have his hard cock in my mouth.

I had never given head before, so I felt a little vulnerable at first. As I got more used to it, and thought about what I was doing to please my wife, I got more and more excited. I could feel myself getting harder, and my heart was beating faster and faster. I started enjoying myself, feeling him stir when I sucked and slurped the right parts of his cock. I could feel my wife touching herself and enjoying watching me suck his cock, and even saw her stick her fingers deep inside herself and lick them clean after, so I knew she was definitely having fun. Right now I could do this forever. Pleasuring the stud my wife found for us to play with and listening and watching my wife rub her clit and coach me into being a dirty cocksucker just like her.

She moved in closer, and started whispering in my ear again as I sucked him. She took her hand and wrapped it around the head of my cock, and started jerking to the same rhythm that I was sucking on his hard cock. This made me even crazier, and I knew that not too much longer would pass and I would cum from all the excitement. She then leaned in and whispered some of the naughtiest secrets about the night that I hadn't even thought of yet. "That's my good cock sucker. I'm glad you are having fun now, because I already had my fun earlier." I start sucking harder, and I can feel my heart racing again. "While you were watching the concert, I was trying to find the perfect guy to come home with us, and I almost gave up." I'm sucking ferociously now, as this story is scaring the hell out of me. My cock was getting even harder in her hand. "Of course I told Megan all about it as you might have guessed, and she knows all about what we are doing now, and she can't wait to hear how it all turns out, and she wants to participate next time.

The first two guys I asked to come play with us weren't as open minded as Mike here, but they were nice enough to take me to the bathroom and let me suck their cocks. Both times, each of them fucked my throat for almost ten minutes before they dumped their loads in my mouth. Did you wonder why those kisses tasted so good? I probably still had some of their hot cum in my mouth when I kissed you. The second one had so much cum I had to swallow two or three times before I got it all." At this point I'm losing it and I know I am seconds away from blowing my load in her hand. I can't believe the dirty stuff pouring out of my slut wife's mouth. She leans in closer for the finisher, "and the third guy, he was so fucking hot, and he had a really nice cock. I just couldn't help myself, so I took him in the big stall in the bathroom, and he fucked my brains out. I wanted him so bad that I couldn't say no. He fucked me for a good fifteen minutes, doggy style, before his cock exploded in my pussy. He filled me with a huge load of his cum, and I could feel it running down my legs as I walked back to our table."

I couldn't take it anymore. I was so turned on by how dirty my wife had been, I started cumming in her hand. I came hard, Mike's cock still in my mouth with me sucking on it harder and harder as I came. She pumped my cock, catching that huge gooey load in her hand. She went nice and slow, as she knew that there was more and more to come. Finally after I filled her hand with my cum, she pulled my mouth off Mike's cock, and wrapped her cum filled hand around his stiff cock, coating it with all of my cum. It was a huge load, and coated his cock almost everywhere. When she was done, she jerked him a few times to spread my cum all over his cock, and then pushed my head back down on his cock. Now I am sucking our new friends' cock, while it's coated with my thick gooey cum. I'm still shocked and a little ashamed, but I don't care. I slurp and suck all over his cock, licking up my own cum and loving every second of it. I feel like a cock sucking slut just like my wife is, and I am having so much fun.

I suck faster and faster, not knowing if it's because I feel him getting harder or the taste of my gooey cum in my mouth. At this point I can feel him tensing up, and he starts bucking his hips and fucking my lips as I suck. I know what's going to happen, and I get really excited for it. I hear him grunt, I hear my wife coaching him now, and I know I am about to have a guy blow his load in my sucking mouth. "Oh yeah, cum in my husband's mouth, he wants every drop you have." My wife is having tons of fun, as jet after jet of his hot cum fills my mouth. Its warm salty taste fills my mouth, and I completely lose control and suck with all of my skills I have learned. Now I have a mouth full of my cum mixed with his cum, and instead of wondering what comes next, all I can think about is I want more and more cum. When he is finally spent, my wife pulls my head off of his cock, and uses her fingers to clean up the strings of it hanging from my lips and chin, and pushes it all back into my mouth. I suck at her fingers like it's another cock, knowing I will want to do this again and again with her. She grabs her phone, and asks Mike what his number his. She saves it in her phone, and thanks him for the good time, and tells him to zip up and leave. She lets him know we will call again soon to set up another play date. I see her texting, and she shows me the text message in which she tells Megan that all went as planned, and I just had a guy blow a huge load in my mouth. Megan texts back that she can't wait to spectate and possibly join in next time.

He leaves, and as I sit there, cum thirsty and wishing I had more cock to suck and cum to have shot in my mouth, I am still hard as a rock. My wife asks if I had fun, and I tell her it was amazing. She tells me to get up, and takes my hand and pulls me toward the bedroom. I ask her what we are doing now, and she says, "We are going to our room. I still have one more load of cum in my pussy for you to suck out of me." This was one night that leads to many more scandalous nights for the two of us.