My Wife's Rocked World

Story Info
Hubby uses his wife's Silk to add some color to her life.
1k words
4.12
29.7k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I unlocked the front door, I asked my friend and neighbor to keep it down just in case my wife was taking a nap. He sat down on the couch opening a cold one while I slipped into the bedroom to check on my wife. Once I closed the door I took in one hell of a view. There my wife was, wiggling ass up in the air naked as a jaybird. Her pussy dripping and begging for my now hardening cock. I smirked as I dropped my pants. I strode across the room and slid my now rock hard cock home into her moist realm. I slammed her inner folds for a couple of minutes listening to her moan until I had an idea. A wonderful, and probably terrible idea. I slammed into her one last time and held tight, keeping still.

"Nooo I need your cock"

"honey, let's try something new"

"Mmm fine, but make it quiiiiick I reaally need your cock today."

So I slid out, walked over to our sex drawer and found the silk we had stored away. We've used it before with tying hands but never for something like this. I walked back to her and tied it around her head, making sure her eyes were covered. ,

"Ohhh fuuuck me I cant see at all. God I want your cock so bad now."

I smirked again as I positioned behind her again. I gripped her hips, sank my cock deep into her dripping pussy and began pounding away. She moaned and cried out as I continued to fuck her.

"Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ahhhh fuucck this is so hot"

She was really enjoying the blindfold. Good. Now it was time to enact my plan. I slowed my thrusts down.

"Honey, I'm really thirsty, going to grab a drink real quick so just wait, I'll be right back to okay" She mewed her protest as I stepped out. While still naked and grabbed a drink then walked over to where my friend was. I placed my finger over my lips so he would stay quiet. I then leaned in and whispered,

"Hey man, you want to pound a pussy?"

He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Nah man, she's wearing a blindfold, she won't even know until you are balls deep. In fact let's keep it that way so try to stay quiet."

He grinned and immediately agreed. By the time we made it back to the bedroom he was already naked and stroking a black cock considerably bigger than my own. We slipped into the room, him as quiet as possible as I spoke out to my wife.

"Whew I needed that drink. Hope you ready honey, its time for some serious pounding."

"Oh God yes I need your hard cock so bad".

I look over at my friend and smile then gesture for him to have at it. He stepped up and slid his big black cock deep into her dripping pussy. I saw my wife's jaw drop as she gasped,

"OH SHIT THAT COCK IS HUGE"

Apparently that was the key word for my friend. He began pounding into her like she was the last woman on Earth. She was screaming and moaning like crazy. Begging for more as she climaxed over and over all over his black cock while gripping the sheets tightly. I stood back and watched for a few minutes, stroking my own hard dick while he really ploughed into her. He slammed his black rod into her white pussy for a while, with her screaming and and gripping the sheets for dear life.

"FFUUUUU-UH-UH- UH-UH-UH-AAHHHHHH! S-S-S-OOAAHHH BIIIIIIIIIAH-AH-AH"

He suddenly pulled out and pushed her down and over onto her back. He then spread her legs and slid into her soaking wet pussy, pounding into her again. My wife raised a hand attempting to remove blindfold but I grabbed her arm stopping her.

"No, no, just enjoy" I smiled.

I then slid my own throbbing cock into her mouth. She had tried to suck on it but all of her moaning was keeping her a bit distracted so I placed my hands on the back her head and began thrusting into her mouth. She was completely trapped between my cock pistoning in her mouth and the black beast destroying her pussy. Didn't take long until her whole body began to shake as she let little gasps work their way out instead of full screaming.

I stepped back and went back to stroking, watching his pace began to quicken and become more erratic. He began grunting before holding still. I could still see the base of his thick black rod sticking out of her pussy. They both bellowed out in orgasmic bliss as i stood there, watching his black shaft throb and pulse directly into my wife's now destroyed pussy. That black rod painted her insides with his potent seed with pulse after pulse after pulse. I began wondering if he was ever going to stop cumming. I nearly came myself as I watched his black cock pulsing inside my wife. When he was finally done, he withdrew his massive black cock while his cum poured out of my now gaping wife. He looked up at me, smiled, nodded and slipped out of the room.

Once I heard the front Door open and close I looked over at my wife who was still lying there gasping for breath. I looked down at my own rock hard cock, then back over at her now gaping and destroyed pussy. I shrugged, climbed up and slid right into her messy hole. She immediately went back to moaning loudly as I took my own turn. After everything else, it wasn't long before I was depositing my own seed into her. We laid there for a little while, my softening cock still buried in her mess of a pussy as we talked and let me tell you she loved every second (and every inch) of what happened.

She did ask me who the other cock was. I just smiled, gave her a kiss saying "I love you" then giving her a wink. Now sadly her and I did eventually divorce for different reasons a couple of years later but as far as I know, even to this day she still doesn't know who owned the mystery cock that rocked her world.