All Comments on 'My Wife's Sister'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 182 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jill will also cheat on her own husband

Once she made bad behavior about what the aggrieved husband did or failed to do, she showed her true colors. In the aftermath of a cheater fucking four others in one night, if you start telling the faithful spouse what s/he "should" have done, you're just making excuses. At that time, he should have told Jill "fuck off, I don't another asshole making excuses for her, she's done enough of that for herself" and just left.

I really hate to see people trying to palm the responsibility off on anyone other than the man or woman who chooses to cheat. But it is a good indicator as to THEIR character as well.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
Shut up Jill

Jill is such a bossy self-righteous bitch. She has never met Brenda or Jeff before so knows nothing about them directly, instead she is projecting her parents' situation on them, and trying to browbeat them into doing what she wants, doesn't bode well for Mark unless he likes being a door mat.

Even if Jeff went for reconciliation, one ultimatum should be a requirement, that she stays away from her sister, the sister that literally seduced his wife away from him.

Not to mention being tested for STDs.

I just wonder why he didn't think about any kind of payback for Marie, he's definitely not being unfair. I think, if she truly loved her dead sister letting her know why Brenda didn't go for testing earlier would be more than enough as a form of revenge.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re-Reading

"Did you take Brenda out much before?" – I’ve said it many times, did Brenda ever TALK to Jim about feeling “neglected” or whatever?

“were you romancing her?" – Again, it’s always the husband’s fault! Romance goes both ways! When was the last time SHE seduced HIM? And as he said, when he TRIED to be more attentive, she rebuffed him, her time with Marie was more important.

“I am sorry for having done what I did.” – But you also said that you liked it.

As I and others have said, with all those nights out, are we REALLY to believe that this is the only night she fucked around? And is Marie still around at all? And why was she wearing her "fuck me" dress?

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 8 years ago
Blame SiL for Wife's cancer?

GMAFB! The link between Sweetie's adventures with her Sis and the fatal cancer is remarkably WEAK! Sweetie didn't get her medical problems checked out because she 'wanted to support her sister?' GMABigFB!!!

3*

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 8 years ago
addendum

It would have been a (slightly) more reasonable, consistent with storyline (and - tenuously - linked to SiL) if Sweetie had died from lengthy consequences of an injury caused by missing the chair upon returning from her gang-bang!

jocko_smithjocko_smithover 7 years ago
Jill is a slut-in-training

Blaming the faithful spouse for "neglect" is a total cop-out. Not to mention sticking your nose into a relationship you know nothing about, He should have asked his son's girlfriend if she was going to cheat on his son when she felt "neglected." Maybe that would drive the point home.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Geez it's like half your stories were wrote by someone else.

This while not AS bad as that moronic Bill and Megan again has the pussy husband being blamed for his wife being a cheating cunt that pulls a fucking train!!

And the excuse being a little too much to drink . Fuck

Who the hell wrote this shit? It wasn't you was it, or your wife told you what to write?

Or is this the real you and you accidentally wrote a few stories where the man isn't a pussy and blames himself for cheating cunt's adultery?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

So fucking retarded. He lets his son talk to him like that, and takes that kind of crap from his girlfriend? Then just magic-fucks it all under the rug? So fucking retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Buy her candy or she'll cheat...

Are all women so weak-minded that if the husband isn't buying her candy and flowers and other gifts every few days - she'll go get gang-banged? Is that the moral to this story? Buy me stuff, bring me presents, take me out to eat so I don't have to cook, then come home and paint the house, mow the yard, do the taxes, replace the water heater, fix the car, etc. - and, oh yeah, women are equal to men, buster! Don't you think for one minute that men are more stable and level-headed. Just don't forget to buy me some chocolate or I'll go get drunk and whine and get gang-banged. So was Marie doing all this for her? Candy, flowers, and condoms? Is that why Marie got to spend all that time with his wife?

What did the wife do for her husband to try and capture his attention, since she's blaming that lack of attention for her tiny little mistake? Did she make a special dinner for him and then discuss her feelings? Did she take him out to eat? Buy him candy and flowers? (Don't laugh, I've had girls do exactly that) Isn't she supposed to love her husband enough to give a damn about the marriage failing? Why is it always the husband who's expected to put forth the extra effort, but never the wife? When did that BS become a rule?

And my kids know better than to talk to Mom or Dad the way the son and future daughter-in-law did in this story. Yeah Jill may be new to the family, but she's got a couple of things left to learn about how to speak to her elders. And that bullshit about Jeff is partially responsible - she can stick that right up her ass. No way do I take back a wife who's out getting gang-banged. She certainly wouldn't have taken him back - I don't know anybody who would have taken her back. Dumb story.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Second time Through

Still an intriguing read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interesting.

How was his sons girlfriend at the funeral when they went to the wedding of his son together? I also didn't appreciate how bossy Jill was to some people she didn't even know.

Dubby49Dubby49about 7 years ago
Like

If we had a like button, anony 12/16/16 would get my vote. "If you don't get flowers and pamper her, she'll go out looking". That's exactly the thought Jill's sage advice put in my head.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiabout 7 years ago
why are

all your main man characters wimps. In this story he tries to woo is wife and gets the cold shoulder. Why give up and stay, just file for divorce right then and stop being a pussy. Once she puts someone between you and her, the marriages over. TK

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Re-Reading Again

If the marriage is already in serious trouble, how much worse can it get if he talks to his wife about it?

“I never really realized how much I'd been ignoring you and avoiding you.” – She’s going out with her sister three nights a week, blows off her husband’s attempts to do things together, gets mad at him when he questions her, and she never realized she was ignoring and avoiding him?

I know I’m repeating things I’ve said before, but why is all HIS responsibility to keep the romance in their relationship? Especially with Brenda blowing him off all the time in favor of Marie?

Jill should keep her big nose out of it! She’s already been making excuses for Brenda, now SHE’S telling them how to handle things? He should tell her to fuck off or he’s leaving!

A future daughter-in-law who has already shown a prejudice towards the cheating wife isn’t the one to be “helping” them!

Nothing was said about Marie. Was she out of their lives?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Completely agree with sbrooks103x

Why is it the man's responsibility to keep the spark in the marriage? Why is it his responsibility to know immediately when there is an issue? Why is it his responsibility to get her to talk when she won't talk?

Nothing was resolved in the story about her spending time away. Nothing was resolved about her lying regarding where she was the day after. She admitted liking the group sex and that wasn't resolved. She lied, manipulated, and argued with him and he just believed everything she said afterwards. He also just sucked it up. How could he believe anything coming out of her mouth after that?

In my opinion he was a very weak character. Sure he was angry and upset but it was all bark. Another story where the man just has to suck it up.

Justgr8Justgr8almost 7 years ago
Nope

The only good thing about this story was the cunt dying.... This guy was typical of all the men in this author's works, just flat out pussies..... Good writing, horrible story....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Yet Another story by this author that makes the man seem like a wimp. I'm not saying that he has to go nuclear but come on. Read a few and I'm now done with his author. Shame, as the writing style is good but the author has a soft spot for wimpy men who give there balls to their cheating wives then asks why did she do this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
disappointed

Hes a wimp!!! There's no revenge on the sister!!! The ONLY good thing about this story is the bitch died.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
?

You are a woman aren't you? A woman goes out on three girls night a week and end up doing four guys and a woman. That is totally unforgivable.

goalie52goalie52over 6 years ago
Not Jeff's fault

Most of the blame for this belongs to Marie, Brenda, and Jill. First, Marie takes time away that Brenda should have been spending with her husband. Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights were two too many for having girls'nights out, especially both Friday AND Saturday nights. Secondly, Brenda for allowing Marie to come between her and the man she supposedly so much. Also, going to bars all the time was inviting for trouble. Lastly, Jill for "forcing" by using guilt to get Jeff and Marie to remain together. Take alittle time apart to allow emotions to cool down. The reason she gave about her parents was wrong because she even said that even though they stayed together for awhile, the marriage still ended. Was glad to see that they were still able to have some good years together

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

For those who read the comment section. Wife cheats, fucks 4 guys and a woman then the husband hands his balls to the wife. The wife then dies of cancer. If you like stories like this then crack on. But as a lot of other comments say it truly is a pile of rubbish. 0.5*. And that's being generous.

Jill Swaybe.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
YUKIE POO ( I SAY TO MY BABY DAUGHTER-SHE GIGGLES )

Her dying killed the story! As it is now it's shite! 7 am sorry I can't award this story☆ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
How would you know?

How many of you have been with the same person for 20 years or more? My wife and I have been married and together for more than 30 years. The kicker is we are only 51 years old. Unless you have that much time invested in something, you just don’t know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
if You Have Lived This, You Know

My wife has an incurable disease. She didn't want me around to watch her last months of pain. When I wouldn't leave, she moved out and got a Separation and she had a restraining order placed against me to keep me away. But the part that makes me want to vomit is she has allowed her first husband to move in with her. My entire life with her is a lie. She has lived past the time the doctors gave her. I feel so cheated on several levels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Although

I'm fine with the reconciliation, there was too much left out or unsaid. What about a demand that Brenda get tested for STDs. How did the sister figure in during the reconciliation? Was she off limits to Brenda? How about payback to the guy who told the husband to fuck off. Maybe he was married and could be identified.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
NO

I do not read Literotica to be made sad.

Paul in Oklahoma

andyinozandyinozover 5 years ago
I want to know ...

just EXACTLY what was going on on all of those other 'girls' nights out'. Definitely not the first time that these two women have been entertaining men in some way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sucked

Wife gets gangbanged and blames husband.

Sons girlfriend makes husband "realize" husband is to blame.

Fuck that.

Wife is a manipulative cheating gangbang whore. Sister is worse. Sons girl is a impertinent little bitch. Cut them all out of your life.

But no wait. He takes her back. He accepts blame and takes her back. Really.

Show of hands. Who would take a gangbang whore back. Who is ever going to get beyond that?

Fucking cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ok Jill, son . . .

As the two of you have no qualms about your mother pulling a train and still accepting my forgiveness I;ll take her back, but I get to fuck Jill twice a week for the next six months

And as neither of the two of you have a problem with cheating you cant really complain, right?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Like

I enjoy.most of your stories, but not this one. No taking Brenda back after the gangbang. Killing her off saved a lot of trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nope

fuck the slut

Jill I mean, if she and the cuck of a son wants him to take back a cheating whore they should lead by example and have dad bang the bitch so thet can personally demonsrate how to forgive and forget

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Incredibly well written story....

...I loved the story; the realness of it all. Having had a wife that cheated on me, destroying our marriage, I could definitely relate to the protagonist's feelings, as you captured that, spot on! Also, the strange way that life seems to twist and turn, the reality of it all, you captured brilliantly. Almost too good, to the point of it bringing out a lot of pent up pain I had thought I had previously dealt with, regarding my own situation. This kind of story is not usually the reason I come to Literotica, as instead of turned on I am a gloppy mess, now, but I really appreciate this story and am the better for reading it. Thank you, and kudo's to the author. Your insight into this matter is very sharp. I am going to check out your other stories now, to be sure.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Late Thoughts

I apologize if these have been said before.

Jill is missing a VERY key point. It would be bad enough if it was just that one night, as bad as it was. But it was the WEEKS of HER neglecting her husband that led to that night. And I STILL don't believe that she went from NEVER cheating to fucking FOUR guys and having sex with her sister in one night!

So, Jill is now a marriage expert based on what happened with her parents?

I know I've said it before, but ANY reconciliation MUST include ZERO contact with Marie. They call her over, and with their arms around each other, she says, "Marie, I disown you. You are no longer my sister, and I never want anything to do with you again. Now, go, and don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out."

Of course, then Marie will tell how that it wasn't the first time, and the gang bang had been Brenda's idea!

Texas_Military_ManTexas_Military_Manalmost 5 years ago
Payback for the sister?

Brenda pays several times over, but her sister Marie gets off with NO punishment or loss whatsoever? This, and the blatant cheating by Brenda, made this story weaker than it could have been and should have been.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The only thing

You got right in this shit pile of a story was to kill the cheating cunt. You should do a sequel where the walking STD of a sister soon follows. And the interfering, nosy, cheater apologist Jill. How long before she's doing donkey shows on the side?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Glad the whore is dead

Hope she suffered cunt

MullendersMullendersover 4 years ago

hearing that fucking cunt jill talk i would have told my son if you make her you'er familie you will no longer be mine!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Wow! Some folks really hated this story!

It's a good story. Jill is a bit full of herself, but that is the sin of youth. She was probably right, but her attitude needed adjustment. Brenda messed up in a big way and the explanation was inadequate. She had every chance to go to her husband and ask for more attention and a closer relationship. Still, we live in the future and not the past. She made amends and they lived on happier for it. Good story. Marie is a selfish bitch and if I were him I'd cut her out of my life entirely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well I don't think it worked

I guess most people find it rude to speak ill of the dead. But in this case, looking at the comments lots of people are finding it easy to. Can't blame them, you really didn't find out what the core problems, other then she was a slut. Her sister obviously led her down that path, but she seemed to willing go. She was slowly divorcing herself from her husband, every time she put her fun with sister ahead of her husband. The last bit was in my eyes the final decree. The final bit with their son and what ever he was sleeping with, was retarded. Actually glad she died, had nothing invested in her, hope it was genetic and the sister will follow in a few years.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

Now that the fuck slut is dead I would get Jill drunk and fuck her, and see how readily the cuck of a son is willing to forgive cheating

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Again, I didn't dislike it as much this time. He loved Brenda, and took her back. He has time now to ensure that Marie never had another happy day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Jill character

is preposterous. Not only would she have no business getting in the middle, a girl looking to enter the family would be more restrained than that. In fact, Jill is just written in as the "counselor" that infests so many of these stories and who introduces the hackneyed, morally bankrupt "blame spreading" polemic to force an unmerited reconciliation. Another function of Mark and Jill in the story is to introduce the "women lack moral agency" meme, which is also a cliche in LW stories. The wife was a slut who got caught. Her prior behavior with her sister was enough to kill the marriage. If there were ever to be a reconciliation in real life, it wouldn't result from some young cunt standing there with her hands on her hips telling the wronged party how he should behave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No Shit?

I know that I've driven you away for good now too." "Maybe." Just maybe? How about "Fucking A1 Right You Did?" Wasn't a bad story till then. Just making sure I got this straight. She and her slut sister get picked up by 4 strange guys after going to one of the guy's house, both sisters fucking all 4 of them unprotected all night long and into the next day. She calls and leaves a message that's she's spending the night at Marie's house, when he calls back a guy answers, refuses to let him speak to his wife, swears at him and hangs up. No one answers when he calls back, she is too stupid to check her phone for calls and just happily shows up the next day all clean, happy well dressed and ready to lie her ass off. When he confronts her she runs off, lies to her son about what happened and you stick us with this know it all Jill who forces her way into the mix all perfect and knows what's best for everyone. Jill is as bad as Marie, Brenda blames her husband for her fucking the 4 guys, then he takes her back with no tests for STD's because he knows she will never cheat on him again, she gets cancer and dies. Boo Hoo. Does that about sum it up? Not entertaining, just pure crap and not even good crap. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
To 26thNC

You are so right. If I were Jeff, I'd devote every possible minute into making Brenda's life a miserable Hell...unless she moved to Tibet. And I was less than impressed with Jill. I have a daughter-in-law like her. She has driven a wedge between me and my son. My son and I were once very close. But I haven't seen him in two years. He flew back to see his mother-in-law, but didn't bother to let me know he was back in the area. He sent me a picture taken at her home on his son's first birthday...my grandson that I have never seen face to face. Why have I been excluded? Because his wife enjoys a life of extramarital sex and knows I do not approve. Well, at least the baby is white, so I guess there is a chance it may be my son's, but I doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantasy

What started off as an interesting story soon became a sham.

No sane husband would take back a slut wife after what she did and especially not ask for an STD check.

She got her just rewards

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago
Crap story.

She's a slut. BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Poor Mark

He's going to have to be a perfect husband or Jill will cheat on him. She will probably cheat anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Victim blaming

There's no excuse for adultery. Jill is putting the blame on the victim, and is essentially a whore in waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Women

Without exception that when a women gets caught cheating they always blame it on the boyfriend or husband, regardless if its his fault or not. From an early age women dream of the perfect life and when reality doesnt measure up to that they believe this is all the justification they need to go outside the partnership. Which leads to blaming it on their partner should they get caught.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I can't understand why idiots, want to work it out after one has cheated.

The guy in this story is a first class dickhead. - What a fucking Dickslap. the whore was fucked by four guys. without any protection, the moron fucking shitheads. the story should have gone this way -- one of the men unknowingly had aids (from shagging previous sluts). And by taking part in this gang-bang, the slag & the other men - got Aids (now that would have been justice). yeah all five of them die of Aids. (Now that would have been a story) - As for this story going the way it did. WELL I'll just say, I cannot stand Weak-Bastard fucking Wimps, SAD Fucker

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

It's clear that so many of these ANON commenters have been in long-term relationships or understand anything about human nature. Absolutism is a form of psychosis.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

What a sad story showing what can happen when a married couple for what ever reason take each other for granted and let things escalate out of control. In this case Mark failed to pay enough attention to Brenda which allowed Marie to drive a wedge between them which caused Brenda to make that one drunken mistake. In the end both regretted what had happened and thought that if they had payed more attention they might of caught the cancer in time, but that didn't happen so another sad story is told. Well written 5 stars even as sad as it was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The cunt's death is a nice touch for getting the elderly, sentimentalists to pull out their hankies. The husband character is written as offensively as I've seen wronged husbands portrayed in LW. The "blame the husband/blame the alcohol/blame the sister" bullshit is also offensive and ridiculous. The sluts in these stories almost never know "why" they did what they did, which means that they should be allowed out without supervision, but it's a common LW author's way of trying to deflect blame from the bitch. Unfortunately, it is ridiculous and overused. The "Jill" character is also absurd. A 20 something condescendingly lecturing adults in a matter like this is far beyond her pay-grade. Mark, on the other hand, is written as a real pussy. In real life, if he married Jill, she'd eventually cheat because she wants a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not bad

Jill character was a crock of shit though

It wasn’t realist

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

another of your stories thats absolute BS. story line could have yielded a good story. but i suspect your a cuck and try to justify your position as one thru your stories or are you a women whom has no respect men. this is the 5th story of yours i read and the last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Some of your writing is really good like this story but other stories seem to be told in a disjointed way. This one is good. You know if you've done well with a story because you'll get a lot of abusive comments from the scum BTB trolls. Looks like you have Lol :)

While Jeff has every right to be upset in the story he never actually witnessed Brenda cheating on him he never saw her with four men so it would be easier to let that go than it would have otherwise been. If you think about no husband ever imagines their wife being with someone else even though you know she probably has before they married. It's images you just don't give brain space to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where is this person living,? It's NOT in the real world. The only thing that's missing is UNICORNS and ANGELS playing harps on fluffy rainbows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never take her back.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

Well that was depressing...

Blueballs777Blueballs777over 2 years ago

I am just happy that these kinda things popping up in all woke people , just assures me that prophesies are come true .

One prophecy that this story legitimates and idea the author and similar companies have written to :

" Sluts ( prostitutes) will turn into wives and wives into sluts , as such is end of time for world will come "

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Brenda, you want to fix us? If so, then here, in front of your son and his girlfriend, tell me how it felt to have sex with your sister? Tell us what you did that night with those men, while I, the man who cherished you enough to pay for your house, clothes, food, vacations, and incidentals, waited at home for you while you gabgbanged a bunch of men you just met.. Then I want you to write it all down and send a copy to our daughter, each of your aunts and uncles, your cousins, and all of your of age nieces and nephews. Make sure to emphasis the incest activities. Then, send a copy to each of your friends. Next, whenever you meet anyone, say, "Hi, my name is Brenda. I have sex with my sister." After all, confession is good for the soul. Finally, you agree that from now on, you will pay the mortgage, all the utilities, the car loans, all costs of car and home repair. You will also pay for all our food expenses, and all your clothes, makeup, and whatever else. You will also give me two hundred dollars a week spending cash. I get to keep my entire income for myself. I was willing to foot those costs when it came to my faithful, loving wife. Now that I will be living with an incest whore, you pay me. If those conditions are acceptable, I will gladly forgive you. After all, as the Catholics understand so well, there is no forgiveness without repentance, and repentance demands penance. Like I said, if that sounds good with you, after all you claim to be willing to "fix" us. I normally would never live with an alcoholic, incestuous, gang bang slut, you know, diseases, crazy unpredictable behaviors, and all, but for the right price, the one I just laid out, I'll do it. Oh yeah, no guys in the house. That's my refuge. If all this is okay with you, I look forward to our next twenty years together. And I'm sure Jill will agree that is acceptable. Right Jill? And I'm sure Jill will be okay to take you in, feed you, buy your clothes, put a roof over your head and give you car, while you go out getting drunk with Marie, three or four times a week. Right Jill and Jeff? You will pay for your Mom, the party girl, won't you, if she doesn't like my offer? Oh, you don't want her living with you? Come on Jill, show your love. You too Jeff. Show your love for the woman who gave birth to you. Oh wait, you just want to pontificate to me about how I need to forgive without repentance, but you're not willing to do the same? You want to tell me to take in a party girl who treats me like crap? Not doing it. But Brenda, I was serious, confess your sins to your family and friends, pay for everything in our lives and I will gladly live with you again."

Ocker53Ocker53almost 2 years ago

Obviously this author kink is other men using his wife, all his stories are similar in style and no matter how much disrespectful the wife is, how big of a slut or cunt she is, some how the husband is at least half at fault. These RAAC start to get a bit nauseous after a while, simply because they lack any sense of reality.⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So even an outsider blames the husband, he wasn't taking care of her. What about her talking to her husband. So it was ok for her to neglect her husband. I would have taken care of her for her cancer but I would have divorced her. I also would have banned the sister going to the wake. Sorry to say, her death would have been a blessing for me after what she had done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story may be fairy well written, and it does, too much unfortunately, portray the growing decadence of Western European based cultures. That said: the weak level at which the next generation, represented by Jill, thinks and operates, is soul destroying to the individual and eventual death to a culture/society. The lack of basic firm adherence to concepts like loyalty, trust and faithfulness promises adults who are nothing but spoiled self-centered brats, incapable of supporting the common good of all. I hate what the story, and the viewpoint of the writer represent, therefore, I am too prejudiced, to rate the story.

woodwardwoodwardover 1 year ago

Just Wuss. Should have grown a pair early on. Forgive her, never.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sister should have put in place early on painfully. If the wife wasn’t listening it was obvious what was going happen at some point, I would divorced or separated from the wife much sooner. Sister definitely deserves a ton of punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I believe in forgiveness and reconciliation. It was good that happened.

When someone dies of cancer there are so many conflicting feelings.

His taking u on the sister-in-law brought him no relief. He arrogance just made it worse.

The story did not give me any positive feelings. I did not rate it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What the hell is up with the son’s girlfriend?!? I pity that guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sure wanted to read about the sisters destruction.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 1 year ago

The Devil made me do it!

utter BS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bs she fucked around. Because she wanted to ans then pulled the cancer is am dining card there is no remorse or equality in that.marraige. ahe just dis not want to die alone and then get the kids involved duck the bitch should have sivorces her amd sues the sister

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Forgiveness is always an option, but reconciliation not necessarily. Even if drunk, she did engage in infidelity willingly. Even if drunk, something drove her to want it, so it was a statement on the marriage. He should have forgiven her, but reconcile? Maybe not. My brother's wife cheated on him, and allegedly left the lover on exposure, to remain his wife, but they ended up divorced two wasted years later after they could not get past it. Much easier to just take the emotional hit, forgive, and move on to find someone better suited. My ex-SIL remarried again, lasting all of two years, and I always wondered if she cheated again.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Shouldnhave divorces not reconcile she did what did willfully. She should have died alone and bitter for messing her remaining time with loves ones

ju8streadingju8streading9 months ago

every right to be pissed at her slut of a sister

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The story was well written. Five stars. The Marie thing is open ended, as it should be.

JPB

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

just reposting someone else's comments to help other people out:

For those who read the comment section. Wife cheats, fucks 4 guys and a woman then the husband hands his balls to the wife. The wife then dies of cancer. If you like stories like this then crack on. But as a lot of other comments say it truly is a pile of rubbish. 0.5*. And that's being generous.

Jill Swaybe.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

“ It was like a deep dark fantasy come true for me that night….” Kinda says Brenda’s mindset… But of course from this author RAAC is the only solution. He should have divorced her immediately or set harsh terms for reconciliation.

1. No more contact with Marie - ever.

2. No more girls night out forever.

3. Jeff gets to have 5 women of his choosing. 3some if he can get it or with each woman individually.

4. Post-nup - she cheats again, she gets nothing.

5. Divorce papers are drawn and she has to sign them. If she cheats he signs them and files them.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The definition is CUCKOLDING. She CHEATED on him. To hear that she did GROUP SEX without THINKING about her marriage, and without ever cheating before? I call BS. Brenda's character is so shallow it is not even funny. Then Jeff, tolerated it without consequence, more BS. LOVE IS NEVER UNCONDITIONAL. EVER. A MAJOR condition of marriage IS fidelity. She broke that. He lost trust, devotion, and definitely communication with her. All these can NEVER be truly restored. The old relationship is GONE. The fact that she died has one caveat. Jeff should never been near her to experience it with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Disgusting, disappointing, incomplete ending san s dozen unanswered questions.

Wish I had read a previous comment before wasting my time.

"it truly is a pile of rubbish. 0.5*. And that's being generous. Jill Swaybe."

i CAN NOT TRUST AGAIN THIS AUTHOR I USED TO LIKE A LOT.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

I like this author but I think he took a few mis steps here. One was the extreme nature of Brenda's behaviour. A one night stand with one man or an ongoing affair with the same creates plenty enough drama and friction to drive a story like this one. An alcohol (and by the sound of it drug) fuelled gangbang with four previously unknown men plus her sister served only to strip the scenario of any credibility.

The all wise, all knowing fount of enlightenment aka Jill interfering, especially as aggressively as she did in the marital strife of a couple she had just met for the first time was another mistake by the author IMO.

It was also never satisfactorily explained how Marie managed to exert such extraordinary influence over her let's not forget older sister nor what she hoped to accomplish by wielding it.

Finally, cancer is not something that can be blamed on Marie, as I have sadly seen for myself too many times over the last couple of years, It can strike any one of us at any time.

The basic premise of this story is a good one but I believe the quality of it suffered a little for the reasons I have listed.

JR

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon4 days ago

You write good stories, then you go off the rails full-bore to Cuckland via the JPB and Matt Moreau route.

If the son was smart, he'd drop Jill, who's one drunk night away from being a gangbang slut.

Absolutely shitty story from you.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon4 days ago

The story was well written. Five stars. The Marie thing is open ended, as it should be.

JPB

If you're getting the seal of approval from the King of Cucks, maybe rethink you're entire style of writing.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous