My Wife's Surprise Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife and best friend give husband a night to remember.
5.2k words
4.34
70.6k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a follow up story to MY WIFE'S FIRST GANGBANG

*****

It had been a couple of weeks since our encounter with Dave and Vince, and our sex life was better than ever. Debra kept on telling me that she couldn't wait to see them again.

So it was a late Friday night when I finally got home from work, looking forward to a nice quiet weekend. But as I entered the living room I got a bit of a shock.

Debra was laid back on the settee only wearing a black basque and stockings, she had her eyes closed and her legs wide open. But what really surprised me was seeing another woman also wearing a black basque and stockings, knelt between Debra's open legs.

The scene was like a fantasy from my boyhood, I always fancied watching two women have sex. So to see it happening in my own living room was an instant turn on for me, my cock stirred as I watched this unknown woman's bare ass.

Debra was pulling her head into her pussy, and was moaning as the mystery woman worked her tongue into her cunt.

From where I stood I was wondering who the hell she was, then Debra gave me the answer.

"Mmmm, that's it June." She moaned at the woman, Debra then opened her eyes and looked at me, smiled before saying. "Hi Terry, you're a bit late for your surprise. We just couldn't wait, so we started without you." I just stood there, I was gob smacked.

June who was Debra's best friend, now turned her head to face me. I could see that her mouth was covered in Debra's pussy juices. This was a woman who I'd always fancied fucking, and seeing her knelt between Debra's nylon covered legs had my cock straining.

I had to adjust my cock as it was fighting my underpants as it tried to rise. They both got up and stood in front of me, holding their arms around each other's waists as they both smiled at my predicament.

June spoke first. "Did you know Terry, that Debra and I tell each other everything? So when she told me her naughty story, it got me so turned on. I was so jealous of what you and those young men did to her."

Debra then spoke. "Terry I hope you don't mind me telling June, but it all started when we were at college together. We would share everything including boyfriends."

This was a bit of a surprise to me, I had met Debra after she had left college. I knew from the great sex we always had, that she was no stranger to cock. But this didn't stop me from loving Debra or marrying her.

"So when I mentioned to June that I promised to repay you for Vince and Dave, she suggested that maybe she could help out with that. So Terry how do you fancy having me and June satisfy you're every need for tonight?" Asked Debra.

June added. "Yes Terry, that means you can do anything you like to us. Look we've even got ourselves specially waxed for you."

With that they both opened their legs, showing off their bald pussies, I mumbled. "Fucking hell."

My cock was rock hard now as I looked from one pussy to the other, they both moved closer to me. June standing in front, her arms going round my neck before kissing me. I could still smell and taste Debra's pussy juices as we kissed. My hands naturally gripped her bare ass and pulled her against my straining cock.

Debra stood behind me running her hands down my back before caressing my ass cheeks, then both of them started to undress me. June kneeling as she began to remove my trousers, whilst Debra from behind took off my jacket and shirt.

She must have pulled her tits from her basque, because I could now feel her soft breasts squashed into my back. Then she began to kiss the back of my neck whilst pinching and flicking my nipples with her fingers.

I just stood there enjoying the moment as let these two sexy women undress me, June had removed my trousers so that all I was wearing now was my underpants. She pressed her mouth against my cock and breathed out. I gave a soft sigh as I felt her warm breath against my cock.

As my cock was getting the hot air treatment Debra had started to lick down my spine, her tits caressing down my back then over my ass as she knelt behind me.

With both of them kneeling at my feet, they both started to peel my underpants from me. As I stood there naked, Debra began to kiss and lick her tongue across my ass cheeks. But it was June who made me moan out loud, using the tip of her tongue to lick my leaking cock. Twitching in front of her face each time her tongue touched me.

"Mmmm, I'm going to enjoy this." June said as she ran her tongue across her lips, then grasped hold of my shaft. I moaned out loud as my cock entered her open mouth.

She only took the head of my cock into her mouth, then clamped her lips tightly around my shaft. Sucking the air from her mouth, she used her wet tongue to the sensitive underside of my cock.

My reaction was instant, as my cock swelled to bursting point I yelled. "Oh fuck yes, yesss." Then a long groan as she continued make my cock hyper sensitive with her mouth and tongue.

Debra had stood up and was pressing herself against my back, with her arms she wrapped them around my body. Her left hand cradling my balls whilst her right took my shaft from June's grasp.

As June continued to suck the head of my cock with her mouth, Debra began to slowly wank me whilst gently squeezing my balls, then she whispered to me in a sexy voice. "Master which sex slave's pussy do you want to fuck first?"

I gave a long moan. "Ohhh god yes." As I began to erupt into June's mouth, Debra's sexy voice had sent me over the top. My hips started jerking as I tried to fuck her mouth, but with Debra's hand still tight around my shaft I couldn't go any deeper. June just kept swallowing my spunk till finally I gave a long sigh as my cock stopped spurting.

I just stood relaxed as Debra continued to slowly milk my cock into June's mouth, then another long moan escaped my lips as June use her tongue to clean my cock.

Debra let go of my cock and balls and moved away, I missed the feeling of her warm body against my back. I then groaned and shivered as she used her nails to lightly scratch my sensitive back and ass. She knows that this totally relaxes me especially after sex, I just stand there and enjoy what she's doing to me.

As my wilting cock slip from June's mouth she stands up, offering her mouth to me we kissed. I could still smell Debra's pussy juices, but now I could taste my own spunk on her tongue.

As we kissed Debra moved round to join us, June stopped and turned to Debra. As they embraced each other, I started to squeeze and caress their bottoms.

Then Debra turned to me saying. "If you're wondering about this, when we couldn't get hold of any cock. We would keep ourselves amused." Then she smiled at me before adding in a sexy voice. "Would you like to watch us?"

My cock gave the answer by rising again, they both looked down at my rising member before smiling at me. Taking one of my hands each they took me upstairs, I admired their sexy bodies as they led me into the bedroom.

When we entered the room they let go of my hands, as they stood in front of each other I sat down on a chair and watched the action.

Now I could truly admire their bodies, they were both about 5' 6" tall. Debra had auburn hair, a shapely figure with a perfect pair of 36 DD breasts. Whilst June's had black hair, a slimmer figure and slightly smaller breasts. They were both very attractive women and I was going fuck them both.

June leant down and started to suck on Debra's exposed breasts, getting her nipples all erect. Debra just stood there moaning, as she caressed the back of June's head.

Debra opened her legs as June's hand started to play with her pussy, her body would shake as June's finger hit the right spot. Pushing Debra back towards the bed, she got her laid on her back. Then moved herself so that she was now knelt between Debra's open legs, leaning down she began to lick her pussy.

Debra moaned as June lapped away between her legs, this was such a turn on for me that I began to wank my cock. I stood up and went over to the bed so I could join in the action, as I knelt next to Debra's head I pinched one of her hard nipples.

She groaned and turned her head to me, with my cock inches from her mouth. Debra grasped my cock and pulled it to her open mouth, her tongue snaked out and licked the precum that was leaking from me.

My cock pulsed and I groaned as her tongue touched me, still holding onto my cock she started to take it into her mouth. I just moaned again as she started to bob her head coating my cock with her saliva.

As she let go of my cock I grasped Debra's head with both hands, then started to fuck her mouth. Debra could normally deepthroat me, but she was starting to gag as I entered her throat. With the position we were in, it was starting to get difficult.

So I pulled out and moved to the side of the bed, telling them what I wanted. "Right, I need you to change positions." June stopped licking at Debra's pussy as she looked at me.

I got her to stand next to me whilst I maneuvered Debra. I positioned her so that she was still laid on her back, but now with her head hanging over the edge of the bed. Then moved June so that she stood opened legged over Debra's head, she soon got the idea and leaned back down to start licking at Debra's pussy again.

Now that they were both in the 69 position they both started to lick out each other's pussies, in this position I could easily fuck Debra's mouth or June's cunt. Not wanting Debra to be left out I went over to the drawer where we keep all our sex toys, only to find a new vibrator there.

Debra had bought a new one without telling me, the dirty slut must have been thinking of Vince's cock when she got it. The vibrator was black and 12" long, I picked it up and headed back to the bed.

Going to the other side of the bed I handed the vibrator to June telling her. "Use this, she'll be getting the real thing in a couple of weeks."

June held in her hand and just looked at it, then said. "Wow Debra, you lucky cow."

As I returned back to the other side of the bed I heard a buzzing sound as June switched on the vibrator, Debra moaned as her pussy was being teased. Grasping June's ass cheeks I watched as Debra forced her tongue into her cunt.

My cock was rock hard as I moved forward, running my cock over Debra's tongue before pushing into June's tight pussy. She groaned as I entered her for the first time, with Debra pulling her cheeks apart it was easy for me to slide my cock in.

I stopped pushing as June's pussy was still tight and needed more time to get used to me. I let out a moan as I now felt Debra's wet tongue lick along my exposed shaft, then to my balls. But she stopped and gasped out loud, June had increased the speed on the vibrator and I could see that she had started to plunge it into her pussy.

June's pussy still wasn't wet enough for me so I pulled out, holding my cock I presented it to Debra's gasping mouth. As she opened I slowly fed it in to her, I didn't stop till her nose was hard pressed against my balls.

Then she came as she had her first orgasm, there was a muffled cry as my cock stopped her from screaming out loud. As I pulled out as she screamed again. "Ahhhhhhhh." June was licking her now whist fucking her with the vibrator.

Pushing my cock back into Debra's open mouth she easily deepthroated me again, I began fucking her throat whilst holding onto June's hips. Debra was starting to produce lots of saliva, so as I fucked her throat it was making a glugging sound. I was starting enjoy fucking Debra's mouth but it was June's cunt that I wanted to fill with spunk.

So with my cock now coated with saliva, I pulled out of Debra's mouth and pushed back into June. She moaned as her pussy was filled again with my cock. This time I was able to go deeper than before, still grasping her hips I began to gently rock myself further into her tight pussy.

It didn't take me long before I was fully home, I continued to rock myself against her as her pussy started to leak around my cock. Not wanting to rush this moment I started to slowly fuck her, pulling all the way out then easing back in.

She moaned each time I entered her. She had stopped pushing the vibrator in and out of Debra, but instead kept it deeply lodged into her cunt whilst continuing to lick her clit.

When I next pulled out of June, I looked down at Debra's head. It was laid back against the bed, mouth half open as she sighed.

This time I waited before thrusting quickly back into June, she grunted as I bottomed out saying. "Oh yes, that's it Terry. Fuck me harder, fuck me with your big cock."

Encouraged by this I began to slam my cock into her, pulling all the way out then quickly thrusting back into her wet pussy. Her grunting got louder as I continued to fuck like this, it didn't take her long to reach her first orgasm.

"Yes, yes, yesssssss." She screamed as I pounded into her, then quickly a second orgasm followed as her body shuddered on top of Debra. My cock was getting drenched in pussy juices as I increased my pace.

I was panting hard now as my cock started to swell and I was ready to fill her cunt, then she had her third orgasm. As she came screaming. "Oh god yes, oh yes, yesssssssssssss."

This set me off and triggered my own orgasm, yelling as I thrust into her. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh." I slammed hard into her cunt, then holding her tight as my cock erupted into her battered pussy.

I just closed my eyes and enjoyed this moment of bliss, my hips jerked every time her pussy squeezed my cock. I gave a long sigh as I felt Debra's tongue lick my balls, I didn't want it to stop.

But standing there as I caught my breath I began to relax, slowly my cock began to wilt. Letting go of her hips I stood back and looked down, Debra face was drenched and she was licking any leaking fluids dripping from June's pussy.

June lifted herself up from the bed, Debra's head was still lodged between her legs. As she stood there Debra's tongue continued to probe her pussy, cupping one of her breasts whilst stroking her ass I kissed her. I felt her body shudder as she came again all over Debra's face.

June patted my ass before moving herself to sit on the bed, laid back then with a long sigh closed her eyes.

Debra was now trying to rise so I helped her into the sitting position then sat next to her. The vibrator was laid between her open legs, it was still wet and shiny from her pussy juices. So I picked it up and looked at Debra, she was cleaning her face as I waited for an explanation.

She looked at me saying. "Oh that, I wanted something to remind me of Vince's cock." She then began to stroke it with her fingers, before pulling it towards her open mouth. Sticking out her tongue she licked the shaft then took the head of the vibrator into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm." Was all I heard from her closed mouth, removing it from her mouth she said. "It's a pity this isn't Vince's cock, then you could both fuck me." She continued to tease me by licking her lips.

June then spoke. "Debra stop teasing Terry like that, you're getting my pussy all wet again. Just hearing about Vince's cock is getting me turned on again."

Debra laughed then said to me. "Terry you should have been here, when I was telling June all about our adventure. The randy cow lifted up her skirt and started to play with her pussy as I told the story, but you should have seen her come when I told how both you and Vince fucked my ass."

June was franticly rubbing her pussy now, all this talk had got her going again.

Debra was now caressing my cock with her hand as she continued. "Maybe, June would like her ass fucked by you and Vince?"

June screamed out loud as she had another orgasm, her body bouncing on the bed as she came.

So I decided to help with June's fantasy, pulling her legs apart I told Debra. "Fuck June's pussy with Vince's black cock."

June moaned as she heard me, Debra maneuvered herself so she could use the vibrator on her best friend's pussy. With the vibrator Debra started to push it up against her cunt, June helped with her fingers as she pulled her pussy lips open.

With her cunt fully exposed Debra started to tease June with the vibrator, with her eyes closed June started to beg. "Fuck me, Vince please fuck me."

As soon as she said this Debra switched on the vibrator and pushed it into June's pussy, she came instantly. Letting out a loud cry as her body shook.

After watching June's orgasm I went back to our toy drawer to get some lube. As Debra continued to fuck June's pussy I stood and watched as she came loudly again, over the next couple of minutes Debra had pushed most of the vibrator into June's cunt.

Then I asked. "June, ready to get your ass fucked?" As I said this to her, she screamed as she had another orgasm.

As I waited for her to calm down from her orgasm I got a pillow, Debra switched off and removed the vibrator from her pussy. June moaning in disapproval at her pussy now being left empty.

"June, turn over I want you in the doggie position. I need to get your ass ready for my cock." As she turned herself around, I positioned a pillow under her stomach for support. She leaned forward and her ass was now high enough for me to work on.

Running my finger down the crack of her cheeks she juddered as I touched her anus. "Ever been fucked the ass before?" I asked her.

A simple. "No." Was her reply.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle." I said to reassure her.

Using the lube, I coated my middle finger and began to move it between her ass cheeks. She clenched as my finger started to work the lube into her anus, I told her. "Just relax."

Adding more lube to my finger I started to probe her, as I applied a small amount of pressure. Her tight sphincter started to relax and my finger entered her for the first time, a slight grunt escaped from June as her sphincter gripped my finger.

She started to moan as I began to finger fuck her, adding more lube I pushed deep into her bowel. With my other hand caressing her soft ass cheeks, she started move her body. Her hips moving as she pushed herself against my finger.

With her ass now easily accepting my finger it was time to add another, this time her sphincter didn't resist and her ass opened as I pushed them deep into her. June moaning as she continued to fuck herself against me.

With more lube her ass started to loosen up, when I pulled my fingers out. Her ass would stay open for a short time before closing.

I asked June. "Are you ready for my cock?"

She replied. "Yes Terry, please fuck me."

Debra then surprised me by taking the lube out of my hand, kneeling down in front of me and without warning deepthroated my cock. I just groaned out loud as my cock swelled in Debra's throat, then all too soon she removed my pulsing cock from her mouth.

With my cock bouncing in front of her face, she starts to lube up my cock with her hand. Once she'd greased me, grasps my cock before standing up. With my cock firmly gripped, she starts to push it between June's ass cheeks and to the entrance of her anus.

With Debra guiding my cock I slowly push against June's tight ass, there is a slight resistance before June open's up for me. She gasps as my cock enters her virgin ass, with the head of my cock just in I stop pushing and allow her to get used to my thickness.

My cock twitches as June's sphincter starts to pulse around my cock. Holding onto her hips, I start to moan as Debra still holding my cock begins to piston my shaft.

My hips start to move, going deeper into her ass at each time I thrust. But soon I can't go any further because of Debra's hand, letting go of my shaft. I easily slide the rest of my 8" into June's tight ass.

Debra's hand is now on my ass, her finger's still lubed from coating my shaft. As she Works her finger towards my anus, I automatically open my legs so she has better access. I groan out loud as her wet finger comes into contact with my anus, with my eyes closed I hold still and enjoy as her finger toys with my ass.

12