My Wife's Surprised Fix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He rubbed my stockings for a while, and then my ass. He didn't take off my skirt, he was feeling my ass on the outside of my clothes. He stood up slowly, stood in front of me, and gently eased me back so that I am lying on his desk on my back. He opened his top desk draw and got scissors out, I wondered what the hell he was going to do with them. He placed the sharp object on my heels, and slowly worked them upwards and over my stockings, boy were they cold, then over my skirt, over the front of my blouse. He reached the top button before he stopped."

"Told me to relax, and then sat back down again. Wow, I just didn't know what was coming next. I felt both his hands on both my legs, as he spread them apart. Felt the cold scissors go up the inner side of my legs, across my thighs slowly, and stopped about 2 inches from my pussy. With his other hand, he reached for my pussy, I panicked, I sure hope he doesn't think he is going to touch YOUR cookie, the deal I thought was a blow job once a month, he jerked off while my clothes were still on the last time. I thought that's all he wanted, but, he cut my underwear off."

"I don't know if it was from being scared, or nervous, but it was kind of hot honey. He brushed a finger against my clit as if by accident, and I could feel from that just how wet I was. I tried not to be turned on honey, I swear, you know him, he is NOT a good looking man. You are my love, my man, the only man I want, so keep that in mind, I was doing this for you, for US!!"

"He wasted no time though, took off all of his clothes this time, which was just not a good sight, I missed you, I felt horrible about it, so I closed my eyes and thought about you touching me in a whole new way. It was a different experience after I closed my eyes."

"He told me that he had a meeting soon, so he was kind of fast at the foreplay. I could hear him, I pictured it was you in my mind, I could hear him jerking his cock to me again. I thought that was all he was going to do, but then felt both his hands on my legs again, moving slowly up to my thighs, and then he pushed them apart."

"He was gentle, don't worry. He told me that if I am going to keep my eyes closed anyways, that he was going to put his tie around my eyes to blindfold me. And he did. He slid my body closer to him on the desk, and then I felt the tip of his cock brush up against my stocking as he moved closer. He was hard as a brick again. Which turned my pussy on even more. I was so wet honey, in my mind, it was your cock. He didn't tease me like you do, he didn't go down on me, he rammed his cock inside of my pussy all the way. I didn't have time to breath, I had to adjust to his hardness without any easing into it. He kept his cock all the way inside of me for what seemed like a long time, but for some reason, didn't seem long enough either."

"He suddenly started thrusting into my pussy. His cock was so hard, not as big as yours, but it felt really good because there was no GIVE to his hardness. With my eyes closed and blindfolded, I still pictured it was your cock, even though it felt different, and he was fucking me a different way."

"He started getting a little rougher while he was fucking me. He grabbed my legs hard, lifted them with his elbows, and pushed my body and pussy back and forth on his cock. It was kind of hot, I didn't know that was a thing, we are going to have to try that. Suddenly, I felt a rush of heat go through my entire body, I thought to myself, "oh no, NO, I can't be," and pictured in my mind that time in the SUV that you fucked me so hard I couldn't walk inside our place for a good hour or so. Maybe that was the wrong thing to think about, but, that's where my head went."

"I came so hard around his cock, I am so sorry honey. I couldn't help it. It felt really good though I have to admit. He was so damn hard. His cock didn't give at all, I came on his super hard cock, his hard cock that was so hard because of ME. My muscles tightening over and over around his brick. I must have come for over 2 minutes straight while he continued to make my body fuck his cock."

"He ordered me onto my knees, so I got off the desk and did as told. He loosened his tie off my eyes, and I decided to open them to remind myself the situation I was in. He grabbed his cock in his right hand, his left hand was at the base of his cock, and on his balls also. Maybe it's because I had just came, but it was hot, I closed my eyes again so that I could be thinking of you."

"I felt his warm cum land on my eye lids, and then cheek, and then he got his cock as close to my mouth as he could. I wouldn't open my mouth, but he came all over my closed lips. I almost came again when he came. I couldn't believe how turned on I was. I love you honey, you know I do. A stranger being so hard just from looking at me? It was hot. Plus, I thought about you the entire time."

"Please, please, please don't be mad at me, and as dirty of a man as he is, I know you, you love me so much and tell me daily how beautiful I am, that if you were him, you would want to do the same thing. Well, I know you are still a little fuzzy from the nap and cold meds, but my story is done. I just came from his office, and that is what happened. I knew you would notice my makeup is messed up, and you would probably taste him when you kissed me, so I had no choice but to tell you. Um, I don't know what else to say, how are you feeling?"

I was quite for a few minutes, just watching her nervous face. But I couldn't hold in my smile any longer and it slowly crept up and was visual to her.

"What are you fucking smiling at?" She asked.

"LOL, well honey," I said, "I went to him a few months ago to talk to him about our situation. He mentioned during that talk a few times, how lucky I was to have you. How pretty you are. I saw the tissue box near the window, and a pair of binoculars next to them. The way he was going on about how pretty you are, I kind of put two and two together and an idea popped in my head."

"Yes," I continued, "I pimped you out. It was his idea for me not to say anything to you. He said that you should really do it willingly so that you don't blame me forever. He was right. He said that it would ruin what we have, and that he doesn't want to do that to a wonderful loving couple like us. He was right about that also. I love you honey, I knew it was our only way, and it wasn't my choice to have you do things with him, it was YOUR choice."

"I do have a cold, if I wasn't sick, I was supposed to be in his office before you arrived so that I could watch. He told me in detail how the first time last month went, and so I asked if I could be in his office when you walked in, so that you knew I was ok with it. He wasn't supposed to fuck you yet though, it was only to be a blowjob. But, I can't blame him, you are an amazing fuck honey. Next month we have a little surprise for you, both of us at the same time, he was suppose to wait to fuck you until then."

She stood speechless while I still had a shitty grin on my face, which didn't go away for weeks.

12