My Wife's Tale Ch. 04

Story Info
My wife carries on with her tale while I carry on.
3.5k words
3.82
25k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the following morning to the smell of bacon cooking. Bacon and eggs are one of my favourite breakfasts.

I got out of bed thinking well all can't be that bad, at least I'll get breakfast cooked. As I got dressed my thought was on Jan and when should tell me the rest of the story. My thoughts kept changing every minute, from now to after breakfast. I eventually settled on after breakfast, why ruin a good meal.

When I walked into the kitchen, Jan came straight up to me, kissing me, telling me how she loved me and that breakfast was nearly ready. I responded to her kisses and I hugged her which seem to make Jan more comfortable with me, she started smiling and singing with the tune on the radio. While Jan was stood at the cooker I noticed Jan had a long dress on which was unusual for her, as a just above the knee dress was the usual order of the day.

Over breakfast, Jan made small talk for a while, then with tears in her eyes she asked if I was going to leave her. I held Jan's hand to reassure her, telling Jan that I had no plans to leave but she must tell me everything no more secrets. Jan smiled, nodded and thanked me, telling me that she was so sorry and would tell me everything. Over breakfast I noticed that Jan didn't sit still and I asked her why.

Jan after breakfast told me that Ian had a few fetishes and the other day she indulged him. I asked and what was this fetish she indulged him with. Jan turned round while lifting her dress, told me he'd spanked her. As the hem of Jan's dress passed her ass there were red marks on the top of her legs and ass. I couldn't believe what I was seeing or hearing, I was speechless for a short while. Then gathering myself I told Jan to tell me what happened.

Jan asked if she should start when Ian first called her to his office or just her spanking. I told Jan start at the beginning, when it all started, even if I really wanted to know about her spanking.

Jan Started by saying, "Ian told me I would no longer be his plaything the day I told you. Ian told me to tell you every time I met Dick. Ian said I should tell you, as he said you deserved to know. I wasn't sure how you would react back then and I didn't want you to leave me."

I think I would have left her back then, but it was years ago now and I'd just fucked one of Jan's work colleagues, time and things have changed. I think if Jan knew I'd fucked April at this time, it would be Jan leaving me, not me leaving Jan.

Jan started to tell me after Ian had asked her to be his plaything until she told me about Dick, she went back to her office to let it sink in.

Jan told me how she nearly rung me to get me to come home but thought better of it, telling me again she didn't want me to leave then or now.

Then in a soft voice Jan told me a couple of hours later, about an hour and a half before the end of her day she rang Ian to tell him yes she would be his plaything as he put it.

Ian called her to his office ten minutes later after he had cleared his work for the rest of the day. He asked Jan if she was sure and why not just tell me because I'll find out sooner or later. Jan told me she wouldn't be able face me again if she'd told me back then.

Jan then Said, "Ian told me he wanted to see me naked again, he told me to take off my clothes. I did slowly, while Ian's eyes feasted on my body."

Hearing, another man's eyes feasting on my wife's naked body gave me mixed emotions. I was angry, but getting an sexual feeling too, one I can't describe.

Then Jan told me when she was naked, Ian asked her to sit on the edge of the desk in front of him and put a leg on each arm of his chair. This exposed her pussy to him for the first time. He then told Jan to play with herself, because Ian had herd Jan cum and now he wanted to see her cum.

Up until that time, Jan had realised that Ian heard all or most of what went on in her office.

I asked her what she did.

Looking down Jan told me she parted her legs further and rubbed her clit getting herself wet and laying back on the desk started to frig herself off.

I asked Jan if she made herself cum.

Jan looked at me telling me that the situation got her very aroused and the thought of Ian watching her play with herself helped make her cum. I asked Jan who was thinking of when she played with herself.

Looking down Jan said, "honestly, Dick".

Then Jan told me when she sat up she could see a very large bulge in Ian's trousers, telling me that she thought Ian was going to fuck her there and then, but Ian told her to unzip him and use her mouth to make him cum.

Jan told me when is cock sprang out she was shocked at the sheer size of it, telling me yes it was long about 20 centimetres but it was at least 15 centimetres round.

"So fucking thick I couldn't get much in my mouth," said Jan.

I asked if she swallowed his cum.

Jan said," well yes, there was loads of it to, I thought he would have wanted me to."

Fucking fucking fuck, I couldn't understand why she swallowed unless she wanted to. I asked Jan if she had wanted to swallow Ian's cum and Jan told me she couldn't remember, although Jan could remember there was loads of cum.

Then the phone rang, it was April, wanting to know if I could look at her radiators as some were not getting hot. I thought, I've heard them called all sorts but never radiators. It didn't take me long to agree to go and have a play, no look at the radiators. A play was what I was hoping to have.

Jan stopped telling her story while we went out shopping and I needed a break having herd my wife had swallowed Ian's cum.

After an hour or so of walking round the shops we called in for a well deserved coffee and cake break. Jan sat at a table looking out over the shops while I got the coffees and cake. We did our best to make small talk but we both new that sooner or later the conversation was going to work its way to Jan's story.

Jan asked me if I was alright and she was sorry for what had happened and Jan asked me if I loved her. I told her yes I was fine, just a little upset that she seemed to be having all the fun back then.

I asked Jan to carry on with her story.

Jan wasn't very keen to carry on her story in the cafe, but I pushed her and so she began again.

Jan then told me that Ian got her to stand while he gently gliding his hands over her body, felling her titties and bum before sliding his hand between Jan's legs and rubbing her clit. Then he whispered in her ear telling her not to have sex or play with herself until he wanted her to.

I asked if he made her cum, Jan told me no, Ian just got me going a little then stopped.

Then, Jan began telling me that two days later, Ian called her to his office and asked her if she had told me about Dick. When Jan had told him no he moved behind her slipped his hands round her cupping her titties pulling her back towards him. Then Ian played with her nipples through her clothing while his cock grew between her bum cheeks, Jan then told me she thought he would bend her over lift her dress and fuck her, but he didn't. Ian got her to kneel in front of him unzip him and take his cock in her mouth, telling her not to spill a drop. Jan told me she licked his cock more than sucking and Jan found licking round the head got him really going, it saved her from gagging on the length. After Ian had cum, Jan told me he got her to stand while he pulled her skirt up and put his hand on her pussy feeling her hard clit, he ran his hand expertly along her wet slit for a minute. Jan told me what Ian was doing to her made her moan and she had to bite her bottom lip to stop making to much noise. Then he stopped and told Jan to go back to work and make sure she didn't play with herself.

I asked Jan, if Ian had got her going and she told me he had and he knew it too as his hands were sticky from her juices.

Jan carried on telling me Ian didn't call her in for two days, then on the third day Ian called her into his office thirty minutes before they were due to leave for the day.

He asked Jan if she had told me about Dick and Jan told him no. Ian then told her to remove her clothes. When Jan was naked she told me Ian ran his hands over her body feeling her pussy and titties getting Jan worked up, he then told Jan to kneel undo him and he was certain Jan knew what was required of her.

Jan told me he did the same, licking along the length of his cock and sucking until he shot into her mouth for her to swallow. Then after Jan had cleaned him with her tongue, Ian then, got himself straight, stood in front of Jan Kissed her putting a hand between her legs to see how turned on she was, then told her see you tomorrow.

I thought fuck me, when is Ian going to fuck her.

We then left the cafe and carried on shopping. Jan kept reaching out to hold my hand, holding it tightly.

As we drove home, Jan asked if I wanted her to carry on with her story or had I heard enough. I told Jan that I needed to know what happened and I wanted her to carry on later.

Jan was right, I didn't like what I was hearing but I felt I needed to know, no matter how hard it was for me. I had found it difficult to hear about Jan and Dick although I got sexually aroused at hearing some of the tale. I now started to think did I share some of the blame, working away and not being there for Jan. I then thought well I didn't go off, I remained loyal, well up to the other day, I had. Jan could of said no but she didn't and maybe when I had the chance for sex back then I should have taken it. One thing for sure, I was taking the chance now.

When we arrived home Jan put the shopping away while I made us both a coffee and sandwich. While we did our chores, Jan was talking about our holiday coming up, how Jan thought we would both enjoy it and that we needed to start shopping for new clothes to take with us.

After we ate and drank, I went out in the garden for a hour to catch some rays. I didn't want to go on holiday as white as a ghost. After a hour or so Jan came out an sat with me. Jan was wearing a short dress she only usually wears on holiday. I asked Jan to stand and show me her ass, I wanted to see if it was still red. Jan stood with her back to me and lifted her dress over her red striped ass. Jan had no panties on and I ran my hands over her legs working ever higher. When I started to rub Jan's ass she flinched a little, but Jan didn't stop me from exploring her and when my hand slid between her legs I found Jan's pussy very wet. I rubbed Jan's clit while exploring her pussy lips, then sliding two fingers up her pussy I began to finger her. I asked Jan if telling me what happened had got her wet or was she just horny. Jan didn't answer, she just pushed her ass back giving me better access to her. I noticed that every time I pushed against her red ass she moaned louder until she came, wetting my hand with her juices.

After Jan had cum, she sat on the floor, looked at me and asked what I wanted. I told her later as I'd got to go out.

I arrived at April's house at four o clock, knocked on the door and waited. Ian answered the door, I didn't expect him there. Ian asked me in and started to explain that two of the radiators didn't get hot, Ian told me he had bled them several times but they still didn't get hot. I told him that there maybe an airlock in the system and I would sort it out for them.

April then appeared dressed in a white blouse and black shirt just above the knee. I was greeted with a sexy smile that turned into a grin. I got my tools out of the car and made a start to try and get the airlock out of the system.

I was lying on my back when April stood next to me with her legs parted I could see right up her skirt passed her holdup tops to her red lace panties. I put my hand on her calf and gently rubbed round her knee. April just let me carry on smiling at me she bent her knees slightly letting my hand go above her knee. I carried on gently sliding my hand over her legs getting ever higher. I reached her hold up lace tops, then passed up her bare legs to April's lace panties. April's panties were wet and when I delved passed the material to her pussy. I found April's pussy had opened like a flower in full bloom. I rubbed and flicked her hard clit while looking at her, this made April moan. I asked where Ian was, April didn't say anything, just took my hand and pulled me up. I followed her as she went into the small bedroom over looking the drive. April went to the window, I followed and there was Ian jet washing the drive.

April stood at the window and lifted the back of her dress up, I knelt behind her and feasted on her ass cheeks slowly working further down to her pussy. I pulled April back making her ass stick out and giving me better access to her wet pussy, then I slid two fingers up her and slowly started to frig her off. April was moaning while looking down on Ian, then she asked for more. More of what I asked her, in between her moans she told me more fingers or your hard cock.

I asked her which she wanted and where, April was close on cumming at this point but I kept her on the edge until April told me, another finger in my cunt. By the way April spoke I knew she was desperate to cum, so I slid another finger up her, but this one went up her ass and I fingered her until she came which was only a matter of seconds but it lasted for about 15 seconds, April squirted over my hand at her peak.

I stood at the side of her with my hand still on her ass, I asked April where she wanted it. April told me that we couldn't fuck with Ian outside, but I told her oh yes we fucking can. I released my cock from my jeans, stood behind April and slid my cock into her open pussy with little effort and started to fuck her. April didn't object just started moaning, grabbing hold of the windowsill and blind cord while looking down on Ian. I asked April if she wanted me to stop but all April could do was moan fuck it, fuck it, please make cum, until she finally came, I carried on for a short while until I shot my cum deep in her pussy.

We then got ourselves straight, kissed and I told April I would have to come by tomorrow to finish the job. April smiled and told me that would be nice. Ian was still cleaning the drive when I told him the same. Ian was fine about it, he had golf tomorrow, but he was sure April would be in.

When I arrived back home Jan had dressed in the short black dress she usually wears when she wants sex. Jan kissed me leading into a snog. I let my hands roam over her body finding out Jan hadn't bothered with underwear. Jan unbuttoned my shirt and slowly kissed her way down my body unbuttoning my jeans and pulling them down with my pants. Jan then began kissing my cock taking its length in her mouth and sucking me hard. I'm sure Jan must of tasted April on me and if she did she didn't say anything. Jan looked up at me and asked me where I wanted to cum. I think she was hoping I'd fuck her, I told her to stop sucking and sit in a chair with her legs open.

Seeing the second wet open pussy that day, I told Jan to play with herself while telling me the story with Ian. Jan looked shocked but she still put her hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit letting a finger slid along her slit from time to time.

Jan then began, Ian called me into his office on the Friday, just after dinner and told me to undress, which she did. Ian got Jan to bend over his desk while he let his hands roam over her body finding her clit hard and pussy wet Jan told me just like mine is now. Ian slid a vibrator up her and turned it on, while Jan was telling me was she getting exited. Jan then told me Ian fucked her with it but when she was about to cum he spanked her several times putting her off cumming, he did this five or six times then as Jan was about to cum she told me she expected the spanking but he didn't, he let her cum, oh the fucking release was out of this world Jan told me.

I told Jan not to cum yet, I could see her need to carry on. Jan then told me she knelt on the floor Ian had his cock out ready and Jan sucked on it taking as much as she could for him in her mouth until he shot his load this time over her face, Jan told me she wasn't keen on having cum on her face it but let him.

Jan told me this went on every week sometimes twice a week until she left.

i asked Jan if there was anything else Ian got her to do.

Then I asked about her last episode with Ian.

Jan told me she needed to cum so I went over to her and kissed and snogged her while sliding three fingers up her wet puffed out pussy then sliding one of them up her ass fingered her, Jan grabbed hold of me squeezing my shirt and shouting out don't stop until she came wetting my hand through.

Jan then sucked and licked my cock until I came, but Jan made sure I came on her face. I think Jan had wanted me to cum on her face so I didn't feel Ian had done something to Jan I hadn't.

Jan did tell me that they did some other stuff but it was mainly that.

We didn't speak about Ian or sex for the rest of the day. After dinner we watched a film together and Jan moved ever closer to rest her head on my lap. when the film finished we had also finished the bottle of wine we had over dinner. Looking at Jan, i started to feel guilty for fucking April and there was no way back, but on the other hand I'm only doing now what Jan did, just her affair was years ago.

Lying in bed I realised that Jan hadn't finished her story and I'd have to get to know what went off the other day. They had done some other stuff and I started to wonder what the other stuff was.