My Wife's Truckstop Toilet Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called out to you, "Omni, crawl on over here...there's a couple more guys that need your tongue up their asses."

"OK, sounds awesome," you agreed, "I love licking truckers' asses! Maybe while I'm tongue-fucking these guys, some of you could finger my tight pink asshole some more." You crawled over to the white guy, pointing your ass towards the ceiling. Your two little hands gripped his ass and you spread it open, impressed by this guys shaved anus and balls.

The two Mexican truckers came back over and dipped their middle fingers into the Vaseline again and got behind you.

You started in on the white guy by gently sucking on his balls, then kissing them all over, and then back again to sucking them into your mouth. You took long steady licks up from his balls over his wrinkled asshole and then back down again. Just then, you felt the two Mexican guys drive their fingers into your lubed shitter. It was now past the point of being uncomfortable and you were now entering into a phase whereby your asshole needed to be filled with fingers, tongues, or thick cocks.

You buried your tongue into the white guys brown asshole, pushing with all the strength you could muster. Seeing how deep you could go, "fuck yeah! I love licking ass! Keep those fingers in my ass, guys. Go deeper, all the way down to your knuckles," you ordered. "Reach under his balls to his cock, baby," I said, "stroke his dick with one hand and fondle his balls with the other."

"Yeah," you mumble as you tongue-fuck his asshole about 40 times. Then you move down to his balls again and bathe them with your drooling tongue, finishing up with this guy by cramming your tongue deep into his stained asshole.

Now you moved over to the black guy and spread him wide open. His hairy balls hung real low and were covered by thick pubic hair. The hairs continued all the way up surrounding his asshole and continued up to the top of his crack.

"Oh my God! What an awesome ass! I love how far your balls are hanging. Would you like me to clean you up, mister? Please, tell me yes, make me clean you up, order me to lick your hairy balls and your sweaty trucker ass!"

"Yeah, baby," he replied, "I want to feel your tongue deep in my ass!"

You turned around to the rest of the guys, and said, "Would you guys like to watch me eat some ass?"

They all said "yes" in unison.

As the two Mexican truckers fingered your asshole, you bent forward and kissed all around the black guys hanging sack. Next, you began to suck his balls into your mouth, and then you stuck your tongue out and shook your head left and right, running your mouth over his low hangers.

"Mmmmmmmmm, yeah! Your balls taste so good, mister."

You then ran your tongue up from his scrotum all the way to his ass, which was hidden by his thick, matted hair. You spread him open real wide this time and began spearing his ass with your rigid tongue. You drove your tongue up his ass about 40 times, and then began to slowly lick on the right side of his ass, passing over his thick hair, and then you move to the left side and do the same. Back and forth you went from one side to the other then cleaned his crack above his hole.

"Yeah," you purred, "can I resume tongue-fucking your tight black asshole?"

"Yep, fuck it deep," he answered, "I wanna feel how far your tongue will go in, you nasty whore."

"Ok, thank you for letting me service your ass," you said.

Again, you drove your tongue in and out of his ass; occasionally you would push your tongue in deep and keep it there for a few seconds.

"That's right girl, eat that ass good," one of the guys said.

Then in a frantic pace you licked his balls, you licked ass, you lapped repeatedly at his asshole hairs, going from one to the other quickly, hungry for black flesh. He was jerking himself off while your mouth was completely covering his asshole, both your hands still spreading him wide. His balls were bouncing as he stroked his 9" cock.

"Alright, fellas," I said, "I think she's loosened up enough to start taking cocks in her ass. Honey, what do you think about that?"

You removed you tongue from deep inside his ass to answer: "I think I want each one of you nasty truckers in my asshole. Please, guys, please fuck my ass with your thick cocks," you begged, "I'd like to have a cock in my ass and two in my mouth!"

The two Mexican guys who were fingering your ass stepped in front of you. You looked up and saw that one guy was 8" of pure cut meat, the other one was uncut, 9" long and his balls hung low.

"Fuck yeah," you approved, "2 big thick Mexican cocks! Wow, I'm not sure I can take both of those in my mouth at the same time."

"Well, you're gonna try, you fucking slut," the guy with the uncut 9 incher said. He then pointed his hard cock right at your mouth. You opened up and took it in, all 9" going straight down your throat. His pubic hairs tickled your nose, while his balls slapped up against your chin.

"Damn, look at that, fellas" one guy said, "She's got all nine inches in her mouth."

Just then the pudgy Mexican guy with the 8" cock kneeled behind you. He aimed his thick cock for your tiny pink asshole, and drove it all the way in to his balls. 17 inches of brown Mexican cock bottoming out in my wife's mouth and ass.

Both guys were now pumping your holes. You grunted like a wounded Boar and the men picked up the pace. The one guy slipped his cock out of your mouth long enough for you to say: "Yeah, keep fucking my ass! Keep fucking my ass and mouth! I could stay here all day, as long as I get to suck and fuck huge Mexican cocks. But I need more! Let me suck on both of your cocks!"

They stepped up and stuffed both of their cocks into your open mouth. The other guy was pounding your ass without mercy now. He was plowing all eight inches into your ass, and then pulling back, but his cock never left your ass. You were out of your mind now, servicing two huge Mexican cocks with your hot mouth. One would pull out while the other entered your throat, and vice-versa. They would even cram their meat together into your drooling, salivating mouth.

"Yeah! This feels so fuckin' good...a thick cock in my ass and two in my mouth. Keep fucking my holes, yeah!"

The white guy and a couple of black truckers (#1 & #5) came over near your head, watching in amazement as you took three dark cocks deep into your tiny white mouth and ass. They kept stroking their hard rods, waiting for their turn. They stepped up close to the other two Mexicans and waved their tools at you. The seventh guy, the black one with the ten-incher stayed back waiting for you to be loosened up.

Now, you were servicing five guys with your mouth as they circled you. The Mexican was continuing to pound your pink asshole with his fat cock. You went from cock to cock, sucking them, and licking their hairy hanging balls. They yelled shit like "Yeah, slut, suck that cock...all the way down," and "lick those balls...let's see if we can fit two in your mouth...over here you fuckin' whore, suck my cock....faster...man, you're wife is one fine piece of ass....deeper!" "Don't swallow yet, love," I say, "I want you to catch it all in your mouth, savor these guys' hot cum."

After all five guys came in your mouth, you looked up at me, and your mouth was completely filled with cum. Some was a thick milky-white, some was kinda clear, some was yellowish. The overall consistency appeared to be chunky in some spots and watery in others, some of these guys had obviously jerked off today. "Alright Omni, swallow it now," I said. You closed your mouth, looked up at all of us while still taking it in the ass and swallowed...the look on your face was one of genuine pleasure, you licked your lips to wash down some more, hoping there was still some left. "Oh yeah.....your five loads tasted so good....I love eating hot cum! I need more fresh chunky cum!" you demanded. My wife had just swallowed 5 loads and was hungry for more! I yanked you by the hair again and pulled you out of the stall. I laid on the floor and ordered you to sit on my now hard cock with your pussy. I saw your eyes become excited at my orders. As you sat on my cock I ordered the guys to begin fucking your ass. It was time for you to be double penetrated! You had two holes down there, why keep one empty?

The 1st guy (the black one) knelt over you as I reached around and spread your ass cheeks to allow him easy access. I heard you scream with delight as he plunged his thick 8" cock inside your tight asshole. We began to fuck you in tandem. "Oh yeah! Keep fucking my holes you guys!! Yyyyeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh, I've got a cock in my ass and one in my cunt! Yeah, I love getting fucked! Your cocks feel so fuckin' good in my asshole and in my pussy!" you yell. "Why doesn't someone come over here and spread their cheeks? I can still lick ass while I'm getting double fucked!!" you boast. The black trucker with the 10" monster stepped up and bent over, revealing two heavy, hanging balls and a very hairy crack. "Oh my God! Yeah! I wanna lick those balls and that hairy asshole! Can I please tongue-fuck your black asshole, mister??" you asked. He replied: "Baby, start sucking on my balls and then you can go up and clean my ass! I expect it to be clean on the inside, and I want all my asshole hairs licked clean as well!" he ordered. You were pleased: "Ummmmm.....yeah." Then while you're still getting plowed by two cocks, you lean forward and try to get as much of his low-hangers into your mouth as you can...you suck and run your tongue all over his heavy hanging sack! You take each ball into your mouth, and then try to fit both in. As you're doing this your nose presses up against his dark black asshole, you take a whiff and realize that it smells a little like sweat, but overall the smell drives you crazy as you back onto my cock and the other truckers cock, which is embedded deep inside your ass. We were no longer fucking you, you were fucking us. You drove your ass and pussy backward to meet our deep thrusts, both of us balls deep in your holes. "Alright, now clean up that asshole, sweetie," he said. "Oh yeah, I'm gonna eat this ass clean...what a hot asshole!" you yell, and then use both your hands to really spread his bottom open. "Nice and hairy, too!" You smile and dart your tongue in and out of his asshole, tonguing it at least 30 times, then withdraw your tongue, his asshole slightly open, and you begin to lick his asshole hairs clean. One coarse asshole hair ends up on your tongue....you swallow it. You continue to spread his ass cheeks and are out of your mind, drunk with passion, my wife was in love with this black guys dark asshole!

Me and the other trucker were still balls deep in both your holes fucking at a supersonic pace. Within 5 minutes the guy who was fucking your ass starts to cum, he began to withdraw and I told him to cum in your ass he just grunted and emptied his nuts deep in your ass (he couldn't have shot too large a load, as it was the third time this guy had cum already).

"Hey fellas, that's the last load to not end up in her mouth, Ok? I just wanted that there for lube," I grunted.

The white guy came up behind you and slid his hard 7" cock into your ass, using the previous guy's cum as lube. Him and I violently fucked your holes and were in concert together. Meanwhile, the overweight Mexican trucker kneeled down on all fours off to the side of my head while trucker #5, the black one with the uncut 9-incher was standing above him stroking his fat black cock. While we continued to fuck your holes, you licked up and down and over the Mexican trucker's hairy brown stained asshole. You were in complete ecstasy, spreading his cheeks wide with both of your hands. "Yeah! Yeah! Keep on fucking me! Both of you!" you squeal out. "I love eating ass while I'm getting double-fucked by your thick cocks!" You continued: "Yeah, you're asshole tastes so good, mmmmmmm". You darted your tongue in and out of his open ass, then fed on his asshole hairs, which needed to be licked clean. Then you covered his asshole with your open mouth, moaning in pleasure. All of a sudden you moved your open mouth which had been covering his asshole, and aggressively sucked on the uncut, black 9-incher which hung near your lips, taking it in all the way into your mouth down to his hairs and balls. You looked straight up into his eyes as you repeatedly deep throated him. You stopped only to yell: "Yeah! Fuck yeah! I love having all my holes filled by big trucker cock! Keep on fucking my mouth!" He vigorously returned to pumping your mouth while palming the back of your head, thus enabling him to drive his thick black cock deep down your throat.

After a minute you returned to the chubby guys ass, you sucked on his hanging balls taking them into your mouth, then forcefully licking up from his low hangers to his asshole, stopping to tongue-fuck it about 20 times, then you continued to lick to the left and right of his asshole, the flat of your tongue passing over the hairs that surrounded the trucker's brown stained asshole.

You looked up and took the uncut 9-incher back into your mouth while me and the other white guy were still drilling your cunt and ass. We were in balls deep and you didn't seem affected, it was pissing me off.

"Let's stop for a second, guys", I say and all 3 cocks are pulled from your holes. "Get on the floor baby, on your back." You do so, and then I say to the black guy who's standing over your head: "Hey man, grab her legs and pull them up over her head." He does so, and now your ass is up off the floor a few inches. I get down between your legs and enter your exposed and open asshole. I fuck you hard, all the way in and then almost out, pumping like you're the last woman on earth. "Hey man," I tell the black guy holding your ankles, "bend down and squat, so my wife can eat your spread ass. Put your asshole directly over her open mouth." He does so and you moan like a satisfied kitten, while you reach around and stroke his big black cock. "Honey," I say, "stick your tongue out and keep it rigid."

"Ummmmm-hmmmmm" you mumble, sticking your tongue out, straight up into the air.

"Now dude, bounce your asshole onto her tongue," I recommended. His tight black ass was spread wide; you were literally fucking his hairy asshole with your tongue. His heavy cum-filled balls bounced off your chin. "Let go, baby-girl. I'm gonna beat my meat while you use your hands to spread apart my cheeks. I wanna feel that pink tongue cleaning the inside of my ass, let's go bitch."

You did as he said, and palmed his dark black cheeks, which opened up his brownish-purplish sphincters and stiffened your tongue. He then moved his hairy ass up and down on your stiff tongue, repeating this movement about 50 or 60 times. Meanwhile, I pulled out of your ass and the Mexican guy with the uncut nine-incher came up and started fucking your asshole. He grabbed the top of your thighs which were still being pulled back by the black trucker who was riding his shitter onto your tongue. This kept you stationary as his beefy Mexican cock drove full-tilt into your ass...nine inches deep! For the first time, you did feel a little uncomfortable, I could tell. I derived satisfaction from this.

"Too much cock for ya, baby?" I asked. "Is that all you fuckers got?" you answered to my dismay, "keep fucking my ass!"

The Mexican trucker was pissed. He jack hammered your tiny asshole quickly...9 inches in...9 inches out...9 inches in...

"C'mon, someone else sit on my face! I wanna clean up some more trucker ass! Please, let me lick up deep inside of your asses!" you begged.

The black guy stood up and the Mexican guy with the brown stained asshole stood over you. He fell down onto the balls of his feet as his ass moved up and down on your tongue. "Yeah, that's it, baby. Lick my nasty asshole. Get your tongue in there." You took your hands and re-gripped his cheeks, spreading them ever wider. "Mister, please ride my tongue with your asshole! I want my tongue deep inside your ass!" You yelled. Meanwhile, I was back inside the tight confines of your cum-coated dumper. The pudgy Mexican got up and the black guy resumed his position: spread eagled cheeks pushing down onto your tired tongue.

"Yeah you fuckin' whore," he said, "I'm getting close. Keep sucking my ass! Almost there, baby-girl, time to get fed."

"Fuck, I'm getting ready to cum, too", another black guy said from behind you. You realized it was the black trucker who had the 10" dark black pipe, and he hadn't cum yet, so you were hoping for quite a monster load.

The black guy squatting on your face said "Here I cum."

"In my mouth," you say, "Both of you in my mouth, I want your loads! I need to eat your cum!"

He takes his cock from your hand and jerks it off, aiming into your open mouth. The guy standing behind you falls to his knees...two big black cocks getting ready to unload into your open mouth. At least 6 thick, ropy squirts end up in your mouth from the first guy (#5), at the same time the other dude shoots, too. He only spurted about 5 times, but each one was fully-loaded and very thick. You watched as both their cocks erupted bright white cum which was very pasty and heavy. The first thought that came into your mind was that it reminded you of oatmeal. They pulled up on the lengths of their dicks, and a couple more globs appeared, and slowly stretched down into your mouth to join the cum that had culled there.

2 huge loads of choad are deposited into your hungry mouth. You almost gag, as these guys hadn't jerked off for probably 2 weeks. You have never eaten a thick, chunky load like these before.

"Swallow it, honey," I demanded. "Close your mouth and swallow it down."

You took one huge gulp and down it went. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah, your loads tasted so good!! I want more! I need more cum in my mouth! Fill my mouth, you guys!"

I pulled out of your asshole and squatted over your face. Then, a Mexican, the 2nd trucker, now pushed his fat 8 inch cock straight up inside your asshole....I suffocated you with my sweaty, hairy asshole, which was bouncing up and down on your rigid tongue.

"Here I cum, babe. You want to eat some more cum?" "Fuck yeah!" you yell, "fill my mouth! Fill it with your hot cum! I don't want to miss a drop!" I then also aim into your open mouth, and my God, I shot at least 8 times, and this load was also chunky and thick.

"Swallow it now, my love," I ordered. You closed your mouth and swallowed TWICE as it was a copious amount of thick sperm.

"Let me see, Omni." You stick your tongue out, and it's all gone!

The Mexican trucker, who was in your ass, asks if he can squat over your mouth next. You answer, "I'll definitely lick your asshole, but I have something else in mind, too." My wife looked over at the 7th trucker, his mammoth uncut, dark black 10-incher waiting until now.

"Hey big boy," you said, "Lay down on the floor over here."

He proceeded to lie on his back and was still stroking his black pipe which was slathered with a thick coating of Vaseline. It was fully hard, and gorgeous hairy black balls hung down his crack. "About time, mother-fuckers," he cursed.

My wife, my Omni, stood up and faced away from him, "let's see if I can do this." She then lowered her dilated pink asshole onto his cock. She was impaled by his 10 inches of black cock. She then bounced up and down, up and down, up and down, riding his fat tool right down to the balls.

"Wow! Holy fuck!" the men were astonished.

He was very strong and muscular and cupped your ass cheeks, basically lifting you up and then back down on his uncut cock.

"Oh, my God yes! It's all the way in my ass! 10 inches of black cock! That's it...pound my shitter," you exclaimed. My wife then looked back to the Mexican and said, "Get over here, and grab your ankles."