My Wife's Very Special Holiday

Story Info
My wife and I had always wondered about her taking a lover.
2.8k words
4.47
105.3k
148
8

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers

It didn't start out as a very special holiday, but it sure developed into one quickly.

I had been travelling to Jamaica for several years for a week's business trip but this was the first time I took my wife with me. She understood that I had to make my sales calls and that she would be on her own for most of the time during the day. I chose a resort rather than a downtown business venue as I wanted her to feel safe on the beach and at the pool.

To back up a bit, our marriage was fine but our sex life had petered out as we got into our forties. We are still fit and she still has a gorgeous figure with firm full breasts, long hair and a lovely face and big smile. She is always warm and friendly with people she meets but at the same time is a bit shy.

A couple of years ago I spiced up our love life with the introduction of a sex toy, whispering in her ear that it was her lover and masturbating her with it. She had an immediate and forceful orgasm. This scene progressed to her calling her toy lover by name and her using it on herself while I made up fantasies. At the same time I would masturbate myself by thinking I was watching her with another man. It got very steamy and both of us enjoyed the little innocent fantasies however we did not talk about the fantasy after our climaxes.

Knowing we were leaving on the trip to Jamaica soon, I went back to the store and bought a larger penis play toy. I thought since we were going to the Caribbean I would buy her a black rubber cock and my mind started to develop other fantasies. A few days before we were due to leave I introduced our new friend to her and her reaction was amazing. She had a much more intense orgasm and more vocal than we ever had had previously in our lovemaking.

The day we departed the flight was delayed but we finally arrived and got got settled at the resort and I left for a meeting, while Kathy went to the pool. She is not a strong swimmer and was relieved that there were only a very few people there.

She spoke to a young couple and to a very handsome black man whom she thought was in his early thirties. After the long flight and with the heat of the day she slowly eased herself into the pool relishing the cool water.

She wore a full bathing suit as she always has been a bit modest, and did not want to emphasize her busty figure by wearing her bikini. Slowly she proceeded swimming down the pool staying near the side so she could reach out for support if she needed to. She was near the deep end when she later told me some teenagers ran out of nowhere and jumped in, One went right over her and the second hit her shoulder causing her to go under the water. She fought for her breath, panicking, when suddenly strong arms went around her waist and lifted her to safely. He carried her to the shallow end and sat her on a step while she gasped for breath. It was the black man that she had noticed earlier.

Once she had recovered her breath, she said to the nice man that she wasn't in any pain, just scared. He gently put his arm around her shoulders and told her to relax all was well. She started to feel better as he held her for a short time. She noticed that he was a probably quite athletic as his body rippled with muscles.

He helped her to her feet and took her by the hand back to where he was sitting in the shade, and ordered some lemonade. The lifeguard approached and apologized profusely. Kathy looked at the lifeguard and could not help thinking to herself what a handsome and confident young black man he was. She noted his strong physical presence and couldn't help staring at his bathing suit which displayed a prominent bulge. By now she had her sunglasses on but felt he had noticed her looking and she blushed. She told him there was no need for a doctor as she was unhurt, and the lifeguard left to admonish the two teens.

Kathy knew I would not be back for some time and she felt safe with her new friend who had rescued her - his name was Marcus. He was charming and looked after her. They talked at length about their respective careers, and family. He was single and was on vacation for ten days to get a break from his busy internet business, which he said had done very well and he proudly explained how it had made him a very wealthy man. She felt very relaxed after the harrowing experience.

After the lifeguard went back to his post, Kathy also realized that Marcus was not only charming and funny, but he was very engaging, and the time passed quickly as other guests came and went from the pool area. Marcus told her he had been there for several days and the worst part of being alone was eating dinner by himself. He suggested that Kathy and I join him for dinner that night, to which she enthusiastically agreed.

As the afternoon sun went down she decided to go back to our room and tidy up some and with a warm handshake she parted ways with Marcus, once again thanking him for everything. She felt the eyes of the lifeguard on her and turned to wave her thanks to him too.

When she got back to the apartment, I had just arrived so she told me all that had happened in the afternoon. I was so relieved that she was rescued that I suggested she give a big kiss to thank him She laughed and agreed to do so. We realized that we were going to be late if we didn't get showers and get ready for drinks and dinner. I used the guest bedroom bathroom and spread my stuff out in there giving my wife the master bathroom.

I was ready before she was, as always, and made myself a drink and sat on the balcony. It was a few apartments down the building on the second floor, with the pool area and restaurant below to the left. It was a perfect set up. I was glad we were not going out for dinner as the days activities had taken their toll. My calls had gone well, but I had crammed a lot of them into a week and I worried that my wife would be bored on her own for such a long time. She hadn't told me much about Marcus, except that he was strong, very handsome, fit and much younger than us, and that she liked him right away.

Kathy called for me to come inside and when I did I almost lost my breath. She had bought a new dress for the trip. Bright red, with a low neckline which showed off her spectacular cleavage. She said she didn't want to be outdone by the younger women around the complex so she decided to be very daring for a change. The dress fit her every curve and was short, about mid thigh. She looked stunning. She wore high heels and I could only guess what she had on underneath, not a lot by all appearances.

As we walked across the stone walkway towards the restaurant, she spotted the lifeguard coming towards us and quickly told me who he was. His shift was obviously over and he was headed home for the night. As he approached I saw his eyes take in the gorgeous sexy vision that was my wife in her revealing outfit. She put her arms out and gave him a hug. Her arms went around his neck and she pressed her full, firm breasts into his very strong young chest. I thanked him, shook his hand and told him I hoped he would take care of her at the pool during the week. He said he would be delighted to. I wondered briefly what had transformed my shy wife into hugging the young man like that but it did send a thrill of excitement through me and I wondered what else this evening would bring.

Then came the surprise when we met Marcus. Kathy had omitted the fact that he was black, and so I tried to hide the surprise and the thrill I felt as he too embraced my wife. Her hug lasted a little longer and ended with a light kiss on the cheek for him. I wondered where this was all headed as I went up to the bar to get us drinks. When I tried to sign for them the bartender, a pretty young blond, told me our drinks and dinner were all looked after.

She said a waiter would deliver the drinks and I went back to join the others. Kathy had attracted quite a bit of attention, and Marcus said she looked wonderful. I could see that they were getting along very well and several times Kathy reached out and touched his arm to emphasize a point she was making, and each time her hand lingered on his arm a little longer than the time before.

Her innocent flirting was having an effect on me and I could feel stirrings in my crotch.

She had worn a small gold cross on a chain around her neck, and it was nestled between her breasts. Marcus admired it, and Kathy blushed as she realized where he had been looking.

He had arranged a table for three at the front of the restaurant so that Kathy was seated between us, and the empty side of the round table was right at the dance floor for easy access. Dinner was served and the musicians played appropriate music.

After the first course I excused myself to visit the bathroom, partly because I needed to, but partly because I wanted to leave them alone to flirt. Returning, I spotted a seat at the bar where I could watch the next events unfold, as this was starting to look like one of my fantasies coming true. I also wanted to flirt with the bartender who was wearing a push up bra with her tank top barely covering her breasts. Her long blond hair cascaded down to the middle of her back. To say she was hot would be an understatement. Her short shorts did not quite cover her ass cheeks and rode up into her pussy. She looked about nineteen but I realized on closer inspection that she was much older than that.

I watched my wife in earnest conversation with her new black friend. She continually leaned over showing Marcus more and more of her cleavage. With the music getting louder she sat closer to him and was talking directly into his ear. He responded in the same manner and more than once he put his arm around her shoulder and he seemed to caress her there. She did nothing to discourage his attentions. Kathy rarely drinks much but tonight she was enjoying her wine, and certainly didn't appear to miss me.

After a reasonable time admiring the sexy bartender I made my way back to the table. Lots of other couples were dancing and the floor was becoming crowded. I hate dancing but Kathy loves it. As I approached the table I noticed that Marcus still had his arm around her shoulder and Kathy's arm was under the table and her hand was on his leg. They both smiled at me and pulled back slightly as I sat down. I decided to take the bull by the horns and leaned over and suggested to Marcus that if he would like to dance with Kathy it was fine with me as I hated dancing. He liked that idea and so did she.

He took her by the hand and led her into the crowd. Rather than stop close to our table he walked into the swirling couples where I could barely see them. As they reached their destination she put both her arms around his neck and he pulled her in towards him. His hands were now both free to wander from caressing her bare back to briefly stroke her ass. She cuddled into his neck and they rocked gently to the slow music. At the end of the song, he stood beside her with his arm still around her waist, and I watched excitedly as his hand moved up her side to cup her full breast. She did nothing to dissuade his attentions. She looked up into his eyes and smiled. I was rock hard.

After a couple of more numbers, the band took a break and the dance floor emptied.

It was very crowded now, as the restaurant became more like a nightclub especially near the bar. I suggested that we three go up to our apartment where we could easily hear the music when it continued, and they could dance on the balcony while I had a nightcap. Her face was a mask of lust, I had never seen her like this in all of our years of marriage. They walked in front of me and as she went up the stairs , I realized that two very sexy black men had either been hugged or had explored her body in that dress before I had, and another shiver of excitement went through me.

She was loving the attention, and now that Marcus was sure I was enjoying watching my wife with him, he became even more bold. After I poured us all another drink I settled into a comfortable chair, the same one I sat in when she called me in a couple of hours before. I reminded Kathy that she was to give Marcus a big kiss for saving her in the pool and my wife put her arms around his neck and gave him a deep french kiss that lasted an eternity. Marcus had both his hands on her breasts. Her chest was heaving and I got a huge erection again. Now that we were in private I relished watching his black hands on her white skin and I started stroking myself in my pants.

The kiss ended, but both my wife and her lover now were becoming oblivious to me and were openly aggressively making out. The music started again and they swayed together feeling each other. Instead of putting her arms around his neck Kathy's hand went to Marcus's cock and she moaned loudly as it started to grow. Later, in the next two hours if I had a dollar for every time she said 'Oh God' I would be a rich man.

Marcus excused himself to visit the bathroom, and Kathy asked if she could ask me a huge favour. She wanted me to go to the guestroom to sleep that night and she said I could watch them make love and perhaps participate another time. She had promised Marcus their first lovemaking would be in private. She told me to feign a headache and go to bed, and I promised her I would give them complete privacy and would not sneak out and watch.

I said I would leave for work early in the morning before they were up and she promised to come in and tuck me in and say goodnight before they went into the master bedroom.

When Marcus came back he sat on the couch and my wife sat in his lap, his hand soon went up her leg and moved to her soaking wet pussy. Their deep kissing continued, they could not get enough of each other. I excused myself and left to go to the guestroom.

About twenty minutes later she came into the guestroom wearing just her lacy bra. She had hung up her new dress as she didn't want to get it wrinkled. She kissed me with her mouth open and I wondered if I was tasting another man's cock in my wife's mouth for the first time. She hurriedly took my cock in her mouth and stroked and sucked it as she described her lover's cock that he had openly rubbed against her while dancing and between dances when he guided her hand to feel its growing girth. She never had let me cum in her mouth, but this time she told me to do so and I exploded,

She kissed me goodnight to return to her black lover and she closed the door behind her.

As I fell asleep I realized that It was still just the first day of my wife's very special holiday.

wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers