My Wife's Very Special Holiday Ch. 02

Story Info
My wife with her black lover.
3.8k words
4.54
74k
67
6

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
694 Followers

Kathy woke up the next morning, and was surprised to be alone.

She remembered that Marcus had gotten up, but not that he had left. Then she realized that it was nine o'clock, and she relaxed, thinking about last night, and Marcus's phenomenal lovemaking. After her husband had gone to sleep, the night was a blur of Marcus taking her in every position possible. What a lover!

She thought of how sweet her husband was to encourage Marcus, and then quietly spend the night in the guestroom while Marcus made love to her, fucking her would be a better description. She had never experienced such orgasms. Over and over she cried out, hoping she would not wake up other residents of the resort, as he made her cum with his big black cock. Not only was he a perfect lover, he teased her, entered her slowly, a few inches at a time, withdrew, and entered her further. She had never, ever, experienced such incredible desire. He picked up the pace and she moved in concert with him. She loved the way he kissed her and she gave everything to him.

After her first orgasm he let her rest for a few moments and then brought his cock to her lips and she got on her knees to worship it, kissing and licking the big head. He started talking dirty to her about the fact that her husband had just about thrown her at him, and that he wasn't about to turn down the chance to fuck Tom's lovely wife. She moaned as he recounted the flirting, the dancing, and the kissing that had all been done under the watchful eye of her husband. He said he loved seeing her wedding rings on her hand as she stroked and sucked his cock.

She remembered the first time he took her doggy style, lifting her from her knees, turning her around to kneel on the bed. He rubbed his cock head over and around her pussy pushing it in an inch or so and then pulling it out, until she was begging for more. Then he went in four or five inches and teased her again and again by pulling out.

Finally he pushed the whole eleven inches into her as his long arms cupped her full breasts, squeezing. She cried out into the pillow as he pumped in and out harder and harder. To please him she said he was the best lover she had ever had and she would do anything for him. She came so many times she lost count.

She was wet thinking about it.

There was a knock on the door and she snapped out of her remembrances. It was the maid announcing the cleaning service, so she tried to stop thinking about Marcus.

She asked the maid to wait a second and quickly opened her lingerie drawer. On impulse she grabbed her white bikini and asked the maid to start cleaning in the guestroom while she showered and got dressed. She grabbed a quick bite of breakfast of fresh fruit the resort had supplied in a welcome basket.

After her shower she put on the bikini, noting that it exposed much of her breasts, but thinking about last night she remembered most of the women wore very sexy outfits, which in many cases attracted attention from younger black men who congregated at the bar. She put on a white blouse for a cover up and noted it was almost see through . She thought to herself that she was not exactly being shy and that at age 41 she looked ten years younger, and attracted lots of stares. She was enjoying the attention paid to her.

Almost as an afterthought she texted her husband, Tom, hoping she did not interrupt an important business meeting. The texts flew back and forth, she did not mention the night before, neither did he. Lots of time for that later. She told him she liked the restaurant in the resort, and since it had everything they needed she wanted to eat there again that night. She said it would only be fair to pay for Marcus's dinner.

Sadly she realized she did not have Marcus's number, or even his room number. She hoped he would be at the pool, and they could pick up where they left off.

When she got to the pool she did not see Marcus, she did notice the young couple she had seen yesterday and there was an open deck chair beside them. So she smiled and joined them. The chairs were facing the beach and not the pool. It turned out that they were on their honeymoon, so they all slipped into an easy conversation. Their names were Ken and Ann.

Ken openly admired Kathy's bikini. She bent over to put her things under her chair, intentionally giving Ken a long look at her full breasts, which were only partly covered by the thin material. He did not look away. She was enjoying the role of being an exhibitionist and she thought to herself that last night had changed her outlook and she was really enjoying being a flirt. She also was very proud of her body and suddenly relished showing it off.

Two young black men approached the ladies to flirt with them, and Ann explained that the resort was a very well known place for vacationing women of all ages to meet local black men for sex. The two men were trying to pick them up right in front of Ann's husband!

After a while the beach boys were becoming annoying, and just when Kathy thought she was feeling uncomfortable, they heard the familiar voice of the lifeguard, Dom, telling the men to clear off. Kathy bounced up to her feet to introduce him to her new friends and gave Dom another hug. Dom wasn't about to turn down the invitation, and unlike last night when it came as a surprise when she hugged him, this time he expected it and was ready and willing. Kathy felt a rush of desire as her breasts touched his chest. Dom pulled her firmly to him and his hand went up her back underneath her long hair. The hug lasted longer than Kathy had intended and as they parted Dom brushed her big breasts with his arm. He tried to make it look accidental but Kathy knew he meant to do it. She smiled at him and whispered to him not to be naughty, patting him on the arm and thanking him for helping her once again. He said he remembered promising her husband he would look after her at the pool, and so he was going to carry out his promise.

She wondered about encouraging Dom further, he was ten years younger than Marcus who was ten years younger than her, but he was at work, and besides she felt she probably should mention it to her husband later, to see what he thought.

At that point there was some action on the beach and they saw that the two young men that had left them, had hooked up with two much older white women who were a bit drunk . They were laughing very loudly as the men took them down to the ocean. All four walked out into the surf and suddenly they were kissing. It was hard to see, so Ann gave Kathy her binoculars and asked what she could see. Kathy said that the women , who were in their fifties, must have encouraged the young blacks as one young man had his partner's top in his hand and he was kissing her breasts. Her head was thrown back as the surf swirled around their legs. Ann indicated that it was just as she suspected, and the boys would be back in the ladies' room before long, giving them the cock they traveled to Jamaica to experience.

Just then Marcus arrived and Kathy's heart did a flip as she jumped up to embrace him. He kissed her long and hard and held her against his strong body. Marcus met Ken and Ann and said he was delighted to expand the group to include them. Ken asked Ann to join him for a walk on the beach as he wanted to see the interracial couples up close, and they left asking Kathy to watch their stuff while they were gone.

Marcus sat down and explained that he had been in town shopping, and had to go to several different places before finding what he wanted. Kathy was still standing in front of him so his eye level was right at her breasts. He admired the bikini and he too suggested it was a great improvement on her staid bathing suit from the day earlier. Kathy was far beyond blushing at his compliments so she bent over towards him to kiss him and she brought his large hands up to hold both breasts. As she finished kissing him again, he asked her to stand up so he could give her a present, then he knelt down and put a small gold chain around her ankle. He said he was trying to get a match for the chain she had around her neck the night before. She loved it and thanked him and said she would always wear it. He smiled.

He said he had had lunch with an old friend from college days in Boston who was a very successful importer/exporter in Jamaica, and Marcus thought Tom might be interested in meeting the friend to explore possible synergies. The mention of Tom brought Kathy back to reality and she wondered what time he would be returning to the resort.

Marcus said he was hot in his black long pants and crisp white shirt he had worn to town. Kathy decided that he looked even more handsome in a white shirt and told him so. He said he was going to change into his swim clothes and she asked boldly if she could help. That reminded her she didn't have contact information for him so they took a moment to update their phones. He suggested he come with her, but she had to wait until Ken and Ann came back.

They arrived just before Marcus. He had showered and put on a white jockey type bathing suit. Ann could not keep her eyes off his bulge and the outline of his cock in the silky material. They all swam together, and at one point Marcus picked Ann up similar to what he had done when he rescued Kathy the day before. They all laughed but Ann was clearly encouraging him to do more and flirted with him. Ann was a little heavy set, but Kathy noted carefully that she didn't have anywhere near as big a bust. She remembered from something she read, that black men often enjoyed heavier set women and she worried that maybe he would shift his attentions. Ken must have read her mind and reminded everyone that it was his honeymoon.

Kathy was not as comfortable in the water as the others, and spotting Dom on his lifeguard perch, she decided that turnaround was fair play so she walked over to chat with him while Marcus flirted with Ann.. She remembered she was supposed to ask Tom if it was OK to flirt with Dom, then she thought well, Tom was the one who asked Dom to look after her, so he wouldn't mind.

She hadn't given a thought to the fact that her bikini was now wet, and being white, it was practically a second skin. Plus the cool water had caused her nipples to stand up at attention . All of which did not escape the notice of Dom who watched her every move as she approached. His chair was a few steps up the pool deck and so when she made her way to him he was seated about her elbow height. The way he was seated made him invisible from the waist down to any swimmers or anyone else for that matter. Kathy looked at Marcus and put her hand on Dom's thigh. She felt his leg stiffen with the unexpected touch. Wordlessly she rubbed his leg higher and higher, running her fingernails along the edge of his shorts. Dom looked at her breasts which were at his eye level. He wanted her to touch his thickening cock so much. He had masturbated thinking of her the night before several times, but because of her age and, of course, his age, he thought nothing would ever happen.

It was almost 5:30 and the pool had emptied, especially Ken and Ann, so she felt she had better get back to Marcus. She gave a quick pat and squeeze of Dom's impressive young cock, and leaned in to give him a kiss. It happened so fast, and then she was gone, and later Dom wondered if she had really done that, or was it a dream?

Just then Tom appeared and she felt relieved that neither Dom or Marcus were close to her when Tom called out. They quickly made a date for dinner again, and Marcus told her he had made a reservation for five people as Ken and Ann were joining them. Kathy quickly donned her cover up blouse, which she knew was inadequate but hoped it would help her husband miss the point that she was nearly naked by the pool. Fortunately Marcus saved her by telling Tom he had a business connection that might help him in Jamaica.

Marcus engaged Tom long enough to let her escape quickly up the stairs where she stripped off the bikini and tossed it in the laundry, and entered the master bedroom, which was thankfully totally cleaned from the mess it was in earlier, and she got in the shower.

Marcus kept Tom engaged long enough, and distracted long enough, that he covered for Kathy's dalliance with Dom. He told Tom he would supply more details at dinner and excused himself to go back to his room. Tom was none the wiser, and having had a long day he was ready for some drinks and dinner, but was definitely interested in the business connection Marcus was talking about. While he knew his wife had been flirtatious with the handsome black man the night before he had not really witnessed anything, so he told himself that maybe they just played around and kissed.

He went upstairs to shower and change.

The pace of life at the resort seemed to revolve around action at the pool during midday and afternoon, with plenty of sexual tension, and then quiet down before dinner. Tom was keen to meet Kathy's new friends, and since Marcus seemed to have endless resources, he was happy to let him pay for everything if he wanted to,

Again he was showered and dressed before his wife, and again sat on the balcony to enjoy a quiet drink after the very busy scene downtown. Kathy came out to join him. He did not notice the small gold chain around her ankle, and she did not point it out to him. She quietly sat down next to him and expected to be asked about what had happened after he went to bed in the guestroom the previous night, leaving her virtually naked with her new black friend. To her amazement, Tom talked only of Marcus and his college friend who could possibly make some business connections for him, so she was thrilled.

She had selected a more modest dress for the evening. It was a sundress which meant she did not wear a bra, rather the top of the dress supported her ample breasts, with less cleavage than the red bombshell dress she had worn the previous night. She pretended to listen as Tom droned on about his business calls, while she looked forward to another night of dancing and fun.

When they arrived Ann and Ken were already seated, so she introduced her husband. She sat next to Ken and Tom was next to Ann. Kathy was delighted as she was still smarting from Marcus ignoring her in the pool and flirting with Ann. Marcus would now be seated next to Tom, and not next to her, so she happily engaged Ken in conversation. She flirted with Ken and asked if he liked to dance as he had mentioned earlier that he had noticed her with Marcus the night before. Ken was no Marcus, he was white and shorter but even though he was on his honeymoon, she knew he had the hots for her. A few casual pats on his arm and one squeeze of his leg when his wife was talking to Tom, had Ken's full attention.

Marcus finally arrived. He wore pink shorts with a white button down shirt and looked gorgeous. Kathy let her upset subside and smiled warmly at him hoping the music would start soon. When it did, she took Ken's hand and went out on the dance floor. Ken was surprised, and she was disappointed as he was not at all confident like Marcus, and with her heels on she was taller than he. She took pleasure in teasing him by rubbing her breasts against his chest. He did not respond very positively, so she led him back to the table. Marcus quickly got up and took her hand. There were only a few couples dancing and so a lot of eyes were on the stunning interracial couple. Marcus apologized for flirting with Ann earlier, reading Kathy's mind, and she melted into his arms. Tom seemed to be oblivious that his wife was offering herself to the handsome black man again.

When they all resumed having dinner, Kathy noted that Marcus was much more attentive to her and didn't pay much attention to Ann. A lot of business talk consumed dinner and her husband was clearly most interested in what Marcus could do for him. Tom then spotted Dom who was sitting with a couple of young guys and motioned for him to come over to the table and join the group. He suggested to Dom that he dance with Kathy, while he turned to Marcus to talk more. Kathy was thrilled to dance with the young Adonis, and she led him to a secluded area where they could not be seen by the group. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him full on the mouth, which he eagerly returned with mounting passion. His friends were astounded that an obviously much older, beautiful, busty woman would be so aggressive. Dom loved it.

When they returned to the table, Tom again suggested they move the party upstairs. Kathy felt a rush of excitement as she realized that four men and just two women would be upstairs in a very private setting. She held Tom's hand as they walked up to the apartment. After all, he was her husband.

Kathy took turns dancing with Dom and Marcus who both seemed OK with sharing her attentions. Ken and Ann soon left to go back to their apartment. Tom was loving watching his wife kiss each of the men as their reward for dancing with her. At one point when Marcus was handing her back to Dom, he stood behind her and pulled the spaghetti straps of her sundress over her arms and down to her waist so as to expose her breasts, which he cupped in his hands as she put her arms around Dom's neck opening her mouth for his deep french kiss. Tom had a raging hard on witnessing the two handsome black men playing with his wife, who was loving every second of it.

He decided to slip into the guestroom and leave his half naked wife with her two well endowed black friends. He left the door open to see what would develop. The men took turns kissing her mouth and her breasts. Their choreography was excellent and she went from one to the other with growing excitement. Dom had his hand underneath her dress and stroked her pussy. She made no move to stop him. Finally she led them into the master bedroom, not bothering to close the door. It crossed her mind that Tom wanted to watch and that she had promised him, so fair's fair.

Her dress disappeared. She was naked except for a thong. Dom sat her gently on the bed and kissed up her legs which he opened to kiss her pussy, he moved his mouth up and down with his tongue probing inside and out. She was delirious with desire as Marcus placed her hand on his big cock and kissed her.

She had never been with two men before, it had not even entered the fantasies provided by her husband, so she found the experience thrilling and almost overwhelming .She begged Marcus to do her doggy style and then asked Dom to lie on the bed so she could suck his cock while Marcus took her from behind. Tom silently slipped into the room, he had never seen anything like this in his life.

His wife was consumed with her lovers and starting worshiping Dom's cock. Her left hand flew up and down his huge erection which was soaking wet from her saliva. Her right hand cupped his balls and squeezed them gently. Tom felt a strange thrill watching his wife suck the cock of a man twenty years her junior. Marcus was busy teasing her, stopping and starting over to fuck her from behind. Dom could not hold on and cried out that he was cumming. She took his cum in her mouth, furiously stroking his cock at the same time. She let most of the cum escape from her mouth and run down all over her hand and wedding rings, into her hair, her face and her heaving big breasts.

Marcus picked up the pace and she was consumed by him as Dom quietly left murmuring his thanks as he had to work the next day. She kissed him and he could taste his cum in her mouth. Tom had lost it by this time and blew his load all over the floor not even using the tissues he had brought for that purpose.

Marcus gently lifted Kathy and turned her over on her back, first putting a pillow under her to enter her missionary style. She loved that as it meant he could resume kissing her which he did with abandon. He was so fit and physical that he was soon fucking her with a zeal that brought her to orgasm over and over.

wunderboi
wunderboi
694 Followers
12