My Wife's Very Special Holiday Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********************************************

The Dr. went upstairs, and quickly went to Charles office. A black man and a white woman, who was not his wife, were actively making out on a couch in a bedroom. They did not see him. The Dr. knew the inside of the mansion like the back of his hand, as before Marla officially became the mistress of the house, he and Charles had entertained many young women there. In the office he looked up the phone number for Kiley, a woman who he had stumbled upon when she was in high school, and whom he had recruited when she was 18. Kiley had proved to be street smart and he had sent her to Miami where she made great money in porn films. Now he needed a favour from her. She answered immediately and he outlined his plan. She was happy to be of assistance.

The Dr. recalled the girls' school where he had been a director for many years, including, of course, when Kiley was in attendance. He had financially supported the school, and

as a result was on a committee that assisted some girls' families that needed financial aid in order to attend. He was a part of the interviewing process, which gave him access to meet many girls and their mothers. Thus he smiled to himself, he met some of the girls when they were as young as 14. He had an iron clad rule to never contact a girl until she was both 18 years old and finished at the school. He would never betray the age of consent. But he did watch as many young girls flowered into beautiful, sexy young women. Kiley was different in that her parents were not in the picture, and she was brought up by a testy maiden aunt, whom she could not stand. The Dr. realized that Kiley needed a friend, and he looked out for her best interests. Being on the board, he was invited to all major events, which he rarely missed, especially graduation, and even the graduation formal dance. It was a special night as the teenage girls were all far more mature than their dates, were dressed to kill, and often had been drinking. He made copious notes about the best looking graduates. Kiley had not graduated as she had struggled in school, but she did attend the dance. The Dr. bought her a beautiful dress, and offered to let her sleep over at his place, as she would be getting home past midnight which her aunt would not allow. That night, after she had dismissed her date as 'boring' she arrived at The Dr.'s place and shared a glass of wine with him. On her own, she sat in his lap and kissed him deeply. It was her eighteenth birthday.

A bell rang calling everyone to dinner. When he arrived at the table, Marla took his hand in hers and whispered that he was sitting beside Kathy, as she didn't want her husband to have all the fun with the gorgeous white woman. The Dr. smiled his thanks. Marla could always be counted on.

***********************************************

Kathy noted that Marcus was on the other side of a huge horseshoe shaped dining table.

He smiled at her as two very attractive white women sat next to him and tried to outdo each other flirting with him. Kathy thought to herself that this might be a sedate group, but their was a lot of sexual tension in the air. Charles leaned over in front of her, putting his arm around her shoulder, in order to talk to The Dr. His left hand slipped across her midriff, and stroked the underside of her breasts. She was on fire. Her body was betraying her. She did not want this to happen, but the moment was so arousing that she was about to cum. She gently took his left hand and lifted it away from her and at that moment Marla asked a question of her husband and he turned away from Kathy. She looked at Marcus, who had seen the whole thing, and he signaled to her to try and relax.

The Dr. moved the conversation to world affairs, of which he seemed particularly well versed. Kathy, with her two college degrees, welcomed the discussion and The Dr was pleased indeed that she not only held her own but was very well informed. He realized that Marcus's eyes were on Kathy and him all through dinner. He had done far better with her than he had ever hoped to achieve, so he thought he had better back off, and he struck up a conversation with the other woman beside him. Kathy's phone buzzed. It was a text from Tom. He was on his way to the lobby bar. No need for her to reply.

*************************************************

Marla told her husband to stop pawing Kathy. If he wanted to seduce her, this was not the time or place. She didn't really care if he did or did not. She had her trips to Europe that The Dr still arranged for her. These were for his special clients indeed, and Marla found her sexual appetite was growing rather that subsiding. She loved the sex, and was happy to build up her Swiss bank account, which was becoming quite substantial. Her husband was at an age that left her unsatisfied most of the time. She often sucked him off. She liked the comforts that he was able to provide, but she longed for the incredible sex she had had on her travels. The Dr. had asked her to help him recruit the white wife of her husband's new business associate, Tom. She was only too happy to help, but noticed, as The Dr had, that the woman's lover Marcus would be difficult to dislodge. However, she had agreed with The Dr. that Kathy would make a perfect recruit. She was even located in Chicago, quite central for travel purposes. They would meet the next day for coffee to discuss next steps.

*********************************************

Kathy welcomed the end of the dinner party. Charles had decided that he had had enough to drink, or perhaps Marla had made that decision, so after a halfhearted wave to his guests he made his way upstairs. Marcus was beside Kathy in an instant, they made their exit, with Kathy giving Marla a hug, realizing that she had helped get her husband to stop his unwanted groping. Marla asked her if they could get together the the following week, to which Kathy gratefully agreed. The Dr. smiled to himself that Marla was a step ahead of him, and took the beautiful white woman in his arms. Feeling her full breasts and gorgeous body hugging him reinforced his desire to make her part of his organisation. He wanted her then, fully and completely, but he reluctantly let her go. He was pleased beyond belief when Kathy kissed him full on the mouth and thanked him for a lovely evening. The woman was outstanding.

***********************************************

Tom had received a text from his wife suggesting he visit the Lobby Bar of the hotel he was staying at as a new friend she had met at Charles' party recommended it. Kathy wrote that he might as well sit at the bar for dinner rather than have boring room service.

Kiley had tipped one of the lobby staff to go to Tom's room and deliver a hotel promotion package, so that she could get a description of him. Luckily Tom was just leaving, threw the package back in the room, and went downstairs with the man. The staffer had done his job in spades. Kiley waited for Tom to sit at the bar and then slid into the seat next to him. The Dr. had never asked her to do a special assignment like this before, so she had spent a lot of time on her appearance. Tom would not be able to resist her charms, she was sure. Tom was thrilled as the bar really was a work of exceptional artistic and architectural splendor. Looking around there were lots of beautiful people, but it did not seem overly busy. He noted two spectacular young women sitting close together and kissing in one of the booths. He thought about how outrageous that scene would have been a few years ago, but now no-one really cared. One of the girls had her hand on her friends breast. He could not take her eyes off them.

A sultry voice asked "Excuse me kind sir, but is this seat taken?"

Tom looked to his right and nearly fell off his chair. He told the young woman to please join him, and he introduced himself. She simply said "I'm Kiley" and they shook hands.

He noted her wedding rings and felt a pang of disappointment. She was tall, perhaps 5'10" and was wearing a short black cocktail dress that revealed huge cleavage between her full firm breasts. The dress hiked up as she sat down and exposed a great deal of her shapely legs. She was a knockout, long blond hair which reminded him of Christi and she was perhaps 22 years old he guessed. After a bit of an awkward beginning he chatted easily and bought her a drink. It seemed she was living in Miami and worked in marketing. Having just arrived home from a business trip to Europe, she was ready to relax. He noted her rings and asked if her husband was going to join her. She laughed and put her left hand out ostensibly showing him the rings, and put it on his leg, halfway up his thigh, and explained that she wore the rings simply to ward off unwanted advances from men. She left her hand on his leg. He was under her spell. His hard cock was inches from her hand, which she squeezed every so lightly.

They had a light dinner and he invited her up to his room. He had died and gone to heaven. Only once in the last hour had he thought of his lovely wife Kathy, and looking at the time, figured Marcus had taken her home by now after the party and had dropped her off at their apartment door. He was half right. Kiley walked in front of him into the elevator. As the doors closed she turned to him and gave him a deep french kiss. When they got in the hotel room, she slipped off her wedding rings, put them with her purse and went down on her knees opening his pants and started to suck his erect cock. She knew every trick in the book. Kiley had been introduced to the word of feminine domination, which, apparently, a large number of men enjoyed. She pushed Tom onto the bed and told him he was naughty and told him to do her bidding, 'or else'. Sitting on his chest she pulled her breasts out of her bra so they were accentuated even more. She lowered them into Tom's face and ordered him to suck them. She moved up, and up, until her panties were in his mouth. She pulled the panties aside and ordered him to eat her pussy until she came. She knew that when he opened his eyes he would be able to see her large breasts straining above the little black dress, but he could not move as his arms were pinned to the bed. She called him names, she talked dirty to him, she told him what she had done on her eighteenth birthday with a real man who was black, hung and whose cock she sucked until he fucked her hard. She had loved it. Tom was fast becoming a convert to femdom as she told him it was called. She had an immense orgasm, and squirted in his face. Tom exploded in his pants, he had never done that without being touched.

Later, cleaned up, she left Tom's bed. He was asleep. She retrieved her phone from her purse and took several photos of him. Then she turned to the briefcase, opened it, and took photos of the key documents. She may not have passed high school, but she was no dummy. Back in the elevator, she texted The Dr two words: 'mission accomplished.'

She would hold the photos for future instructions.

*********************************************

Kathy finally had Marcus to herself. Marcus finally had Kathy to himself. For old times sake she asked him to sit with her on the balcony and listen to the music drifting up from below them. He kissed her with a fervor that caught her quite unprepared. She loved the smell of him, his cologne nearly drove her wild. His hands cupped her breasts one after the other. He husband was of no concern. She remembered, almost in a fog, that Marcus was turned on by seeing her wedding rings so she inserted those fingers in his mouth. He sucked like a teenager. The dress was coming off, how had that happened? The assistant manager watched with great interest from the only other balcony in the resort that overlooked them. He tried to ignore his own erection.

Marcus lifted her up in his strong arms, and she giggled about it being 'the second time he had done that' He brought her to the bedroom and slipped her dress off completely.

Her new bra was outstanding, he decided not to take it off, but lifted her breasts completely out of their support. The panties came off, and she was wearing her new watch, her anklet and her gold cross. She was ready for his big black cock. As he undressed she moaned and fingered her clit, she was more aroused than ever before in her life. She would do anything for Marcus and soon he was driving his cock into her three or four inches at a time, finally she accepted his full length and screamed into her pillow as he made her cum over and over. He had the body of a fine athlete, and his stamina and brute power overwhelmed her and she lay gasping for breath. She sucked him, she licked his manhood, she was complete. Her beautiful black lover had made her complete.

12