My Wife's Very Special Holiday Ch. 06

Story Info
The Dr. enters Kathy's life and it is changed forever.
6.2k words
4.46
37.5k
32
9

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
694 Followers

If you have enjoyed this story, please vote your approval at the bottom of each individual chapter. This is the final chapter in a series of six. Many readers have added it as their favorite, and several dozen have selected to follow the writer. There have been many thousand 'views'. There has only been one annoying person making inappropriate comments. More stories will be posted on this subject going forward in the coming months. Enjoy.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Marcus awoke to the vibration of his phone at exactly 7:30 am. It was his last day in Jamaica, and he had to pack and get to the airport for an early afternoon flight to New York, but first he wanted two hours with Kathy. He padded silently to the bathroom, showered, and brought a warm wet towel to her bed. He woke her by gently wiping last nights secretions from her beautiful body, spending a long time between her legs. She had never made love to Tom, her husband, first thing in the morning, but she could see that Marcus, her wonderful black lover, was already aroused. She admired his beautiful black cock, it was amazing. She feared she would never meet another man like him. While she understood other women referred to BBC as 'big black cock,' she would always refer to it as 'beautiful' as she had learned with Marcus and the young lifeguard, Dom. The warmth Marcus administered with the towel spread heat in her loins as he expertly massaged her. Finished, he walked to her side of the bed, leaned down and kissed her for the millionth time, He brought his big, black, hard cock to her willing open wet white mouth.

*******************

Tom was finished with his meetings with Mr. Adams, the CEO of the firm he worked for, and he was trembling with excitement. All the documents for Mr. Charles's firm had been executed by the CEO, and then he sprang a surprise on Tom. It was a bonus check for $100,000. and a letter stating that his salary was being increased to double it's former level, effective the next month. Tom went to the airport to return to Jamaica almost in a trance he was so happy and relieved. Later, on the plane, he thought about his wife and her lover. They had been together for two full days, and he wondered if Marcus had slept with his wife. She had told him by text that Marcus was flying back to New York that afternoon. He hoped she would not be too upset. After all, without Marcus, he would never have gotten the bonus and the new business. He thought perhaps they should have Mr. Charles and his wife over to the resort for dinner to celebrate, and he texted Kathy to suggest she call them.

*******************

The Dr. settled in at his home office and he opened his fireproof filing system. He was a man who paid attention to detail and he kept meticulous records. His file on Kathy, in its pink folder, was becoming quite extensive. He maintained these files in case a future need might arise in a lawsuit, or some such thing. He rarely if ever needed the files as he was always so careful in selecting his women 'consultants' to begin with. He paused to look at the photographs of Kathy kissing the young black girl deeply. That added an interesting wrinkle he thought, and smiled. The assistant manager had texted him that Marcus had checked out and left for the airport, so it was time to contact Marla and set up the next step. Marla was only too happy to help and said she would phone Kathy that evening to book a lunch date the next day. The Dr would attend, but 'by accidentally' running into the women at the restaurant. Marla and he had already planned their strategy. Marcus was gone, Dom was gone, Charles would look after the husband, Marla would entice Kathy, and soon The Dr would have his objectives all neatly lined up,

He closed his file, and went out on his pool deck to greet two new gorgeous high school graduates. They wore tiny bikinis, were sipping white wine, and giggling together. They were far to immature to be sent on assignment as they were just eighteen, and he planned to bed them both to celebrate their very recent birthdays.

*******************

It was late afternoon when Tom arrived from the airport, and he was exhausted. The flight had been delayed leaving, was late arriving, and was packed with people who took forever to clear customs. The lineup for cabs was horrendous, and he talked incessantly about the 'joys' of airline travel. He barely gave her a brief hug and Kathy thought if that had been Marcus returning from a trip he would have seduced her on the spot. Kathy was glad she had ignored Tom's wish to invite Charles and his wife over for dinner, and when he found out, he was relieved too. He told her all about his success and bonus and increased salary, and she was truly proud of him and happy for him.

He also said it would all mean a lot more travel, and that Jamaica would be four or five trips per year, however he was specifically told that wives would not be allowed to travel on business trips. His territory would also include other countries in the Caribbean, so travel there would be increased too. He basically would be working for Charles more than his own company. She was crushed. He left to shower and change. Kathy poured herself a large glass of wine. She was distraught, as first Dom had left, then Marcus, and now Tom was going to be away all the time and she would be stuck in cold and windy Chicago, alone. Tom came back out, and asked her if she was alright. She said they should go down for dinner, and she didn't bother to get dressed up. She just wore her skin tight jeans and a white low cut T shirt. She would give the waiters a good long look down her front. She thought back to that morning when she and Marcus had fucked all over the bed and left a mess for the maid to clean up. He had left her with multiple orgasms and wonderful memories. Her mind could not get around being isolated in Chicago with possible occasional trysts with her two handsome black lovers. In her heart she knew that that was possible but not probable, and she also knew that she was addicted to beautiful black cock, and she wasn't going to live without it.

They went down for dinner, and got the table that Marcus had arranged the first night they made love. That did not help her dark mood. Walking in to the restaurant she still turned heads, so that gave her some solace. During dinner several waiters paid special attention to their needs, and she provided ample opportunity to show off her big breasts, and the white lacy half bra that accentuated her cleavage, she remembered her shy self from 10 days ago and now reveled in dressing in revealing clothes and showing off her fabulous figure. After dinner, Tom excused himself to visit the men's room. Her eyes followed him until she saw him stop by the bar and ogle the bartender, Christi. She was sure he had slept with Christi the night they returned from the club, and told herself she didn't care. Then he returned from the men's and stopped, sat down at the bar and was talking to, and obviously flirting with Christi. Kathy was not pleased.

At that precise moment, a handsome black stranger asked her to dance. She accepted, and he led her to the back fringe of the dance floor, She reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck, she didn't even ask his name. Her hand stroked the back of his neck. He was bald and strong, she smelled his exotic cologne and her heart started racing. His arms went around her back and his hands cupped her ass. She was getting very aroused, and didn't care that it was in front of other guests. The musicians played several slow numbers and the man ground his erect cock into Kathy`s mid section. She did nothing to dissuade him, and whispered that he should kiss her. She found it very erotic to be intimate with a complete stranger. Tom could have the slutty young, busty, blonde bartender instead of his very hot wife. The music got louder and the steel drums signaled faster dancing, so the man took Kathy`s hand and led her down a short hallway behind the back of the dance floor to a door marked `Staff Only.` The lighting was quite dim, but she did notice that he got his keys out and opened a door marked `Assistant Manager.` She followed him inside the office and he locked the door and turned to kiss her passionately. She found that she was loving deep french kissing with her black lovers far more than she did with her husband. Their tongues were more insistent, more powerful and more expectant, if that was possible. Kissing turned up the heat in her loins. She reached down for his erect cock, and knelt in front of him to take it in her mouth, it was yet another BBC, her preferred beautiful black cock. She marveled that in Jamaica a white woman sitting alone at a table could have a black man devour her sexually in a matter of a few minutes after her husband left her alone. She was becoming very comfortable with the lifestyle. Once again she loved watching her wedding rings stand out against his black thick member, as her fingers and mouth stroked and sucked his gorgeous cock. He lifted her up and wrestled her tight jeans off, took her T shirt off and knelt between her legs to return the favor. When she moaned loudly he stood, turned her around so that she could bend over the desk, and he entered her from behind, reaching forward to play with her enormous breasts, furiously fucking her for all he was worth. They both shared an immense orgasm. In time, they quietly got dressed. The assistant manager decided not to share Kathy`s latest news with The Dr.

He offered to take her back to the table, as if they had been dancing the whole time, but she was spent and wanted to avoid her husband if at all possible He kindly escorted Kathy back to her apartment. She turned and kissed him warmly. He asked her to please keep their dalliance to herself. Jobs were hard to come by in Jamaica, and he had worked his way up from busboy over the course of twenty years. It was against the rules for managers to be with guests. She kissed him again, and said their secret was theirs alone. He melted into the black night. She opened the guest room door, and turned on the light for Tom. Entering the master bedroom, she closed the door and locked it.

The next morning Tom's phone rang at 7:30 am. He was groggy from a short night and too much to drink, but he tried to sound bright and alert. It was Charles asking for his presence at a meeting at 8:30 am. Kathy heard him awake and got up She put on the white push up bra that Julie had brought her and a blouse that was too tight. She only buttoned up the bottom half of the blouse, and she put on a short skirt. She would go to breakfast on her own, and shower and change for lunch with Marla later. Tom said he had a meeting. That was the reality of her life. Neither of them mentioned the previous night, They went their separate ways.

*******************

The Dr. enjoyed the company of the teenagers. They sat by the pool soaking up the warm sunshine. He loved that both were pure white. The one girl he called the Virgin [he loved giving nicknames to his friends] was the daughter of career diplomats who had been posted from England to Africa, then Dubai, before being given the Jamaican posting. He had met them years before when the girl was just a slip of a young thing. Now she had blossomed into a gorgeous teen who looked and acted older.

The other girl he dubbed the Vixen. She looked him boldly in the eye and had not pulled away when he cupped her breasts in the pool. She had just laughed, so his hands explored more boldly. The Virgin could not take her eyes off him playing with the Vixen.

She put a towel over her midsection and he noticed her fingers were dipping into her own womanhood. The Vixen challenged him to a two length race in the pool, and when she beat him easily, demanded he kiss her for her prize. Their long french kiss made him hard, and when he lifted her in his arms, he noticed the Virgin's face was flushed as she stared at his hard on. He carried the Vixen to his bedroom with her squealing her protests, all the while laughing. He lay on the bed with her on top. He loosened her top. She slipped down the bed and pulled off his bathing suit and his cock jumped into her face. She held it with both young hands and put the large head into her warm wet mouth. Through lidded eyes he saw the Virgin in the doorway, watching. The girl was indeed a virgin. Her parents had been sure to protect her in their travels. In Africa she even had a bodyguard who was prepared to give his life for his employers' special flower. It was all in her school records which he had read with interest. She looked at her friend sucking the cock of the nice older black businessman and she was getting wet. She had never seen anything like it. The Dr. signaled her to come to his side of the bed and she nervously walked over and sat beside him. She was shaking. He put his arm around her gently, stroking her arm to comfort her. He made her feel safe. He slid his hand in between her arm and her body, and suddenly she looked down at his black hand squeezing her full breast, and she was on fire. She could not stop his advances even if she wanted to. Her friend looked up at her and silently took her other hand. She put the Virgin's hand on the cock of their black host, and took her mouth and hands off it.

The Virgin had never touched another male's cock in her life. She stroked it and she moaned loudly. The Dr. did nothing. The Vixen was obviously not a virgin. The Virgin was obviously not a vixen. He would let the scenario play out. Even in his aroused state he would not take the virginity of the girl. He thought of the Arab businessman whom he had supplied with a twenty year old virgin recently, and remembered the man's incredible wealth and generosity. No, he would not take hers, but he would show her how her friend would react to getting fucked, That was an education you could not teach. The Virgin was still stoking him and the vixen was encouraging her to take The Dr's cock in her mouth. He did not press it, and then suddenly they both voluntarily had their teenage mouths dripping saliva and sucking him together. It was good for the Virgin to have this experience. He slipped his finger between her legs through her soaked panties and flicked at her clit until she screamed and had her orgasm. He then spent he next hour fucking the other girl while the Virgin watched. The Vixen turned out to be very experienced indeed . Finally spent, the three of them lay on the bed and cuddled. It had been a most enjoyable and useful afternoon.

***************

Kathy went down for breakfast, and the restaurant was quite full. There were two older women in the buffet line in front of her wearing tennis outfits, and they all chatted as they picked up their food. She was hungry after a dissatisfying, irritating dinner with her husband the night before, followed by a steamy, but brief romp with the assistant manager, so she was hungry. Getting to the end of the line she looked around for a table, and the two women motioned for her to join them. Conversation flowed freely, and one of the women casually told Kathy not to wear 'that blouse' in front of the tennis pro. She laughingly asked the women why, and was told that the pro 'charged a fee for lessons' but would ' seduce for free.' The older of the two women casually mentioned that he had bedded her several times in his private space at the tennis courts, following his last lesson of the day. Kathy was astounded, as the woman had to be 65 years old if she was a day.

As she entered her apartment the phone was ringing, and it was Marla asking her to be ready for 12:30 pm outside the lobby and she would pick Kathy up in her white Mercedes. Kathy had a long luxurious shower, and her skin was glowing after a good scrub. She was tanned, but not overly so, and decided on a white outfit. The top held her full firm breasts with built in support, so no bra was required and it left a bare midriff above a flowing skirt. The top was lovely, fringed with lace and showed acceptable cleavage she thought, perfect for an upscale restaurant. Kathy's life was about to be changed forever. She wandered down to the lobby, taking her time. There were quite a few new guests around the pool, and some of them appeared to be wives travelling together on a girls only week's vacation. They had attracted a number of younger black men who were flirting and buying them all rum punches. The assistant manager was at the counter training a new employee. She smiled and wished him a good day. He politely wished her the same. Marla was right on time. She had on a summer weight dress that hugged her figure, and Kathy was relieved that Marla showed more cleavage than she did.

The restaurant was busy but not crowded. Marla had requested her usual booth, in a private area where they could not be overheard. She asked Kathy how Tom was, and was happy to hear of his success with Charles, thinking they would be seeing more of each other. Kathy was a bit down, as she told Marla she would be leaving in a few days, and she wasn't looking forward to being back in Chicago, especially since it appeared Tom would be travelling a great deal of the time. She jokingly added that she would like to stay in Jamaica forever.

Kathy's eyes looked around the beautifully decorated restaurant. She spotted a familiar face in that of The Dr, who was dining with an older woman. She pointed it out to Marla who told her The Dr was a director of a private girls school and was having lunch with the Headmistress. They had financial papers out and were lost in deep conversation. Kathy said how much she had enjoyed his company at Marla's dinner party, and how nice it was that he gave his time to the education of young girls. Marla agreed, suppressing her smile. It was the opening Marla needed. She explained to Kathy that she had been helped by The Dr herself when she was much younger, and that she had become one of his 'marketing consultants.' It had afforded her travel with prominent businessmen and she accompanied other wealthy men to conferences and so on. Sometimes with their wives sometimes without. She was deliberately vague, and, as she expected, Kathy pressed for details. Marla quickly shifted to how remunerative the job was. The Dr looked after her expenses, and then paid her a bonus for her time and 'efforts.' Kathy asked if that included sleeping with the clients. Marla responded that was sometimes involved, but it all depended on what the client wanted. Sometimes she attended events with openly gay men who wanted a beautiful woman on their arm. Sometimes it was platonic, and sometimes she had great sex with gentlemen to whom she was attracted. Kathy was fascinated, and as Marla described some of the sexual encounters, she felt herself getting aroused. Marla said that when Charles came on the scene, he dominated her time and finally married her, but in recent years she said, very confidentially, that she traveled to Switzerland a few times a year to visit special wealthy clients who had become friends. She said she knew Charles had a roving eye and like many black Jamaican men, enjoyed younger white women.

The Dr. had finished his business lunch with the Head of School, and he looked up and spotted Kathy and Marla, and came over to say hello. Marla asked him to join them.

He sat beside Kathy, and the booth seating allowed his leg to touch hers. His hand touched and faintly caressed Kathy's arm as he made small talk, and she felt a familiar tingling sensation. Marla went right back to the 'marketing consultants' conversation.

Kathy could not get enough of the subject and asked The Dr more and more about

his experiences. Marla needed to be somewhere else and left them deep in discussion.

As The Dr always did when recruiting a new woman, his voice changed and got very quiet. Kathy strained to hear his conversation and leaned closer, her full breasts now grazed his arm. He talked about the financial freedom that most of 'his' woman had achieved 'if they were smart' , and looking deep into her eyes, he put his hand on her leg, and asked her if she would like to consider 'trying the lifestyle.' She had had several glasses of wine. His closeness was erotic. It sounded like a tremendous opportunity, and an independence she had never achieved before. She could not imagine living with Tom again with his rubber toys and fantasies. She was on the verge of agreeing to his proposal when he suggested they go back to his home, and in his office he could show her better how the system worked. Kathy was excited, her heart was pounding, and they left together. The Dr introduced Kathy to his chauffeur, Azzo, and she shook his hand. He was black, with middle eastern connections The Dr. said, and he was also his bodyguard. Well over six feet tall, with a chiseled hard muscled body, Azzo was not a person to be trifled with. He openly stared at her big firm breasts, and Kathy shivered. She sat in the back with The Dr. and they were soon at his house. Azzo helped her from the car, accidentally brushing her breasts with his arm. She did nothing.

wunderboi
wunderboi
694 Followers
12