My Wild Niece Penny

Story Info
My life changed when my niece stepped into it.
9.3k words
4.58
392.8k
139
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seethru57
Seethru57
625 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters in this fictional story are 18 years of age or older.

Yearly family reunions can be boring. Well they were until this year's get-together. My niece Penny turned 18, and the innocent girl I remembered turned into a beautiful woman. But even more, she turned into a slut.

My name is Ted. I have been divorced for years now, and I own my own accounting firm. I am doing well financially, and date occasionally. For a 42 year old guy, my life is basically boring for the most part.

So anyways, this year I attended our annual family gathering with trepidation. My relations can be really nosey and always give me the third degree. So I had made my usual rounds meeting many of my family who I haven't seen in quite a while when I saw my sister Karen. Karen was the one person besides my parents who I really liked. We were close growing up, and now her daughter Penny was my sweet niece. She would often sit in my lap and tell me I was her favorite uncle and we enjoyed talking about her adventures in school and stuff. I always looked forward to visits with my sister. We would talk for hours about life, as we were both divorced and had a lot in common.

So I walked up to my sister and hugged her saying, "You look great sis. How is life treating you?"

"Not too bad bro, I got a new job. Penny has been a little wild since she turned 18. I need to ask a favor of you though Ted," she said.

I watched as Penny came running when she saw me for the first time today. She sure grew into a beautiful woman and filled out nicely since I saw her at Christmas. She ran up to me and wrapped her arms around me, kissing my cheek.

"So how is my favorite uncle. I missed your ass you know," she said.

My sister jumped in saying, "Ummm, see what I mean bro. It's like she's a whole different woman. She dates more guys than you can shake a stick at. That's why I really need this favor."

Penny put her arm around me as well as my sister on the other side. We walked over to a table and sat down. I had a hard time taking my eyes off of my niece, as I saw something different in her that I never had seen before.

I asked, "So Karen, what is this favor you want me to do? You know I'd do anything for my sister."

Penny blurted out before my sister could speak, "Uncle Ted, she wants me to come and stay with you awhile. She has to go away and she wants you to watch me. I know I am old enough now to be by myself, but when my mom suggested I come stay with you, I thought it would be really neat."

Karen laughed as she said, "Yeah, when I told her that I have to go to train in New York for my new job and I would be away for weeks, I suggested maybe she could stay with you. I would just feel more comfortable if she had an adult to keep the reins on this wild girl."

I said, "Well, I do have the extra bedroom, so I don't see why not. As long as she helps around the house and doesn't have too many wild parties, I'd be happy to have her stay with me. When are you leaving sis?"

My sister replied, "I have to leave tomorrow. I am so grateful Ted. I hate to put so much of a burden on you but it would ease my mind if I know someone was keeping an eye on her and keeping her safe."

Penny jumped in, "Oh mom, I won't be a burden to my favorite uncle. I promise that I will be all right, so stop worrying."

"Yeah sis, I'll take real good care of her. If she gets out of line, I'll give her a spanking. She means a lot to both of us, so don't worry and concentrate on your job. It sounds like you really are going places now Karen," I laughingly said.

My sister got up and hugged me and said, "Thanks bro. I think she'd like that spanking way too much! I'm going to go meet some of the relatives. Penny has her things packed in the car so she can go with you after the picnic. You two go have fun now, I'll see you both later."

I stood there watching my sister walk over to some of my relatives while Penny sat next to me. I could smell her perfume which pleased my nostrils.

"Uncle, why don't we go for a walk in the woods. We can talk since I haven't seen you for a while. I have something to show you, but I can't show you here," said my niece.

We were soon walking away from the gathering into the wide expanse of woods. Penny was holding my hand as we soon were away from the crowd and by ourselves.

Penny told me, "I am so glad I can come stay with you Uncle Ted. I have always loved you uncle, and I practically begged my mom to let me stay with you. We are going to have so much fun."

I said to her, "I am glad you are going to stay with me. My life gets lonely sometimes and it will be nice to have a female around the house again."

We walked to an area with a lot of trees and stopped. Then Penny surprised me by wrapping her arms around me and kissing me on the lips. I was stunned as she started to slide her tongue into my mouth. I felt her pushing her nice sized breasts against me, as I didn't know how to react to this surprise. Then she pulled away giggling.

"Uncle Ted, I love you. I have always loved you. When I date boys, they all disappoint me because they are nothing like you. And I want to show you what I learned," she said.

I still was reeling from that stunning kiss she gave me. I had kissed many women in my life, but that one outdid them all. But I wasn't prepared for what my niece did next. She got on her knees and pulled my zipper down and unbuckled my pants. Quickly she had them down around my ankles as I looked down at her in a stupor.

Penny looked up at me as she started to stroke my hardening cock, "I am going to fuck and suck you so much Uncle Ted. I am going to wear your ass out. I practiced giving blowjobs to my dates just so I could suck you off uncle. Now I am going to show you what I learned."

Then her lips enveloped my cock. I know I should have said something, or even pushed her away, but you have to understand my niece was beautiful, plus once a woman takes my cock into her mouth, I'm putty in their hands. Okay, bad choice of words, I'm more like rock hard in their hands.

I looked down as she pulled off and licked my shaft, then slid her tongue over my balls. She suckled them teasingly as she stroked my cock. I knew this was so wrong but I was never so hot for any woman before like I was for my niece right now. Here I was a middle-aged man with a young woman pleasuring my hard cock. I mean, what man in his wildest dreams would try to stop that from happening. And as I watched her sucking my cock back into her mouth, I felt in a way that this wasn't a normal uncle and niece relationship.

I groaned as I said, "Damn Penny, I want to tell you to stop, but I just can't. I am so sorry, but all I can say is keep sucking my cock!"

She looked up at me with that wry grin that just turned me on even more. She had no intention of stopping as her mouth moved faster up and down my cock as her hands caressed my aching nuts. I held onto her head as she made such wonderful love to my cock with her mouth. I could feel my orgasm fast approaching and wanted to warn her.

"Penny dear, I am going to cum. You better pull off before you get a mouthful," I begged her knowing I couldn't hold off any longer.

She just looked up at me smiling as she sucked me even harder. I realized she had no intention of pulling off as I felt my cock explode into her mouth. I watched as she swallowed, trying to keep up with my spurting cock. I hadn't cum in ages as sex was almost non-existant for a while. But she handled my spurts like a pro, with just a little of it seeping out of the corners of her mouth. I soon stopped cumming, as she sucked and licked my clean before pulling off. Then she stood up, and with that sexy smile, took her finger and wiped off the excess cum from her lips and chin and sucked it off of her finger. I just watched her in amazement as she leaned in and kissed me tenderly on the lips again.

As I pulled up my underwear and pants she said, "You taste so yummy Uncle Ted. I am so going to love sucking and fucking that big cock of yours. And even though I am not a virgin, I have never had my ass fucked. I want you to be my first."

I stuttered, "Ummm Penny, I don't know if this is a good idea. I love your mother and I know she'd be so upset. Maybe we shouldn't be doing this."

Penny took my hand as we walked back to the picnic. She was humming and singing as I just walked along still in another world.

"Uncle Ted, I wouldn't worry about my mom. When we were talking last night she told me something that surprised me. She said if you weren't her brother, she would be screwing you everyday. It was then that I knew I better hurry and fuck you first before she did," she said slyly.

I couldn't really say anything because I had those fantasies of being with my sister as well. I just never knew Karen had those feelings too. But as I walked with Penny my thoughts were on her sexy body right now. I didn't know what would lie ahead, but I also knew I wasn't going to do anything to discourage it. We soon were back to the reunion acting like nothing happened as I listened to my boring relatives once again.

Penny and I said goodby to her mother, then put her things in my truck, and we were soon at my place. I carried her suitcases up the stairs and took her to the guest room. Once I put the suitcases down, she hugged and kissed me tenderly.

"Now Uncle Ted, you know I will be sleeping with you. So let's go see your room so I can get laid already. I've waited too long for this," my niece said.

I watched as she grabbed my hand pulling me behind her. I admired her sexy ass as she quickly pulled me into my bedroom and threw me on the bed. Then she jumped on top of me and leaned down and kissed me, our tongues mingling. Then she sat up, and started pulling her t-shirt off. I sat amazed as she then unsnapped her bra and set those terrific breasts free. I watched as she shook them at me then leaned over and stuck a nipple into my mouth. My niece was taking charge and I was just along for the ride.

She told me as she moved her other nipple to my mouth, "These are yours uncle. Fuck or suck them all you want. There is nothing that I will ever deny you, so just take me over and over. Suck my nipple harder please!"

I was never going to deny her anything. Before today I never would have thought this was at all possible. But I wanted my niece so badly, and I wanted to enjoy her wonderful body.

I pulled off her nipple saying, "Get naked Penny. I want to fuck you now."

In a flash she stood up on the bed and ripped of her clothes. I watched as she stood over me now naked, her shaved pussy looking so edible. I reached up and pulled her down onto my face. Her pussy brushed my lips, and my tongue whipped inside of her. As I slid my tongue over her clit, she just pushed down harder.

Then just as quick she pulled off and turned around saying, "I want to suck your cock too Uncle Ted. But don't stop eating my pussy or I'll have to kill you!"

Knowing my life was at risk, I slid my tongue back inside of her pussy. I felt her hands unbuckling my pants and quickly pulling them and my jockeys down. She ripped them off my legs as I felt her mouth engulf my cock. I couldn't believe how heavenly her hot mouth felt on my cock. I was looking forward to my niece sucking it often as I pulled her ass down and slid my tongue into her anus. She jumped from the surprise as she swallowed my whole cock to the balls.

Then she pulled off and said, "Ohhhhhhh dammit uncle. Your tongue in my ass is making me so hot. Let's fuck now, I need you inside of me!"

Penny quickly climbed over my cock, and grabbed it guiding it between her pussylips. I felt her sheath envelop my cock, and I never felt anything so soft and tight. She leaned down and fed me her nipples again as I wrapped my arms around her and fucked her slowly. We were as one as she kept riding my cock and I kept switching back and forth between her nipples sucking them tenderly. I watched as she had her eyes closed enjoying the feel of my cock inside of her. Neither of us were in a hurry to cum, the feelings of our bodies tight together just felt too good to have it end too soon.

Then she opened her eyes and told me, "I'm getting on my hands and knees Uncle Ted. Fuck me hard from behind."

She jumped off and got prepared on her hands and knees, her head resting on her pillow. Then I got behind her as I admired her beautiful ass. I knew that soon I'd be fucking that ass, but not right now, as I wanted to be inside of her cunt. I quickly slid my cock deep inside her. She moaned as I started to work my cock in and out of her as she kept grinding back at me. Her long hair splayed on the pillow as she just raptured in the fucking I was giving her. I felt her tense up as her pussy tightened even harder around my cock.

"I'm going to cum Uncle Ted, cum with me. I need to feel you cum inside of me now!," she begged.

As she spasmed in her blissful orgasm, I no longer could hold back and my cock shot off deep inside her. I could feel her pushing back tight against me as I unloaded my sperm in countless spurts. We rested against each other as I continued to fill her overflowing pussy. Then as we finished, I collapsed on top of her. We laid like that with me kissing her neck and ears as she trembled there in the afterglow.

She said, "Don't worry uncle. Mom put me on the pill last year. Don't worry about getting me pregnant. I can't believe how good that felt. I had never had an orgasm with a man before tonight. And it felt so wonderful feeling you filling me up with your hot cum I actually saw stars when I came."

We soon were lying next to each other, her head on my chest. I stroked her hair as she kissed my chest and nipples.

I spoke softly, "Penny, that was the most intense lovemaking I ever felt. You are so beautiful and I don't know why you wanted to be with me like this, but I am so glad you are here now."

She licked my nipple and then looked up at me, "Uncle Ted, all my life I have never really had a father. You were the closest thing to a father for me. I've had a crush on you for years, and I just waited until I was an adult to make my move on you. When my mom suggested I stay with you when she was gone, I knew this would be my chance. I am a woman now, and I plan to wear you out quite often. I also know this, my mother wants you too. And when she gets back, we are going to work on getting you to fuck her because whether she admits it or not to you, she wants you to. Trust me, you will never want for another women with either of us around."

I looked at her stunned by her revelation saying, "Are you serious? You want me to fuck my sister, your mother too?"

"Damn right Uncle Ted. I know how my mother looks at you when you don't think she's watching you. She is constantly talking about you when you aren't around. You have meant so much to her over the years that she misses you when you aren't around to visit. I love you too, but I know she loves you even more than me, and I love you alot. But I will fight her to the death if she plans on keeping you solely to herself."

I laid there digesting what my niece just told me. She fell asleep on my chest as my mind worked overtime trying to figure out what just happened to me today. I fucked my niece and my sister wants me too. There were a lot of changes in my life and I better be ready for it.

I woke up to the wonderful feeling of sexy lips on my cock. I wiped the sleep from my eyes to see my niece sucking me tenderly. She looked up and saw I was awake as she kissed me cock.

"Good morning uncle, do you like your wake up call? I was saying good morning to your friend here," my niece said slyly.

I laughed as I said, "Well, get that sweet cunt up here and we can both wake each other up the right way. You'd make for a tasty breakfast."

Penny didn't hesitate as she whipped around and climbed over me. I felt her lips slide back over my cock as I looked at her sexy asshole. I wanted to taste it as my tongue licked all around her anus. She wiggled as I slapped her asscheeks while teasing her with my tongue. She started to squeeze my balls as she sucked me deep down her throat. As I slid my tongue inside of her ass I was amazed at how great of a cocksucker she was. She sure must have practiced alot in a short time to be this good. I then slid her cunt over my face, and nibbled on her clit. We both were moaning as we pleasured each other orally. She tensed up and came on my face as I licked up her sweet nectar. I intentionally held off cumming as I didn't want the feel of her wonderful blowjob to ever end.

She pulled off saying, "Uncle Ted, you have a beautiful cock. I just love sucking and fucking it. I feel like it's my little plaything just for me. Ummm, well it's definitely not little if you know what I mean."

I laughed as I began to work her pussy over with my lips and tongue. She was groaning as she sucked me harder. And all too soon I knew I had to cum. She sensed this and sucked even faster as she bucked on my face in another tasty orgasm. I couldn't get enough of her sweet juices, as my cock shot into her mouth. I could hear her swallowing it as fast as she could as we both sucked the cum from each other. When we were done, she crawled up to me and kissed me. I could taste myself on her lips as I knew she could taste herself on mine.

As we laid there holding each other, I said, "So tell me Penny. I know you are young and have a lot to explore about sex, so tell me a fantasy of yours."

My niece looked at me lovingly saying, "Well, before today is over, I want you to fuck me in the ass. I know it's going to hurt, but I also know that I want you to have it. I won't feel complete until you have taken me in every hole. I also want to share you with my mom. It's been a fantasy of mine that we both fuck and suck you at the same time. I know she doesn't know it yet, but I am going to work on making it happen. So tell me Uncle Ted, do you want to fuck my mother?"

"Penny, I have always loved your mother, but felt it was incest to even think about having sex with her. But since you and I are so close now, I have thought alot about making love to Karen while I tried to fall asleep last night. Regardless if we do or don't have sex, being with you has been just pure heaven. I never in my life had someone love me like you have. But I know you are young and someday a nice guy will come along and want you for himself. But I know no matter what, you better still come visit me," I said.

She kissed my lips then said, "Oh smartass, like I am going anywhere. I don't mind sharing you either, but I don't know if I will ever get enough of your cock or your tongue. You just better start drinking a lot of orange juice, because an old guy like you will need it to keep up with me!"

I sat up and threw her over my knees, her hot ass begging me to spank it.

"I'm an old guy and need vitamins huh? I'll show you an old guy," I said.

I slapped her ass as she wiggled in my lap. She was giggling as I playfully spanked her harder. Her ass was getting a litle red but she was giggling and enjoying it and urging me to continue."

She slyly said, "Spank me Uncle Ted, I've been a very bad girl. I fuck and suck my relative. I am a nasty, dirty slut."

I spanked her one more time, and pushed her away as I climbed out of bed.

"I don't know about you Penny, but all this sex has made me hungry. I'm going to take a shower and get us some breakfast," I told her.

She quickly got up and ran before me to the bathroom laughing. I admired her cute ass as I followed her into the bathroom. She turned on the water and then turned around and pulled me into the shower with her. We were soon lathering each other up as we playfully washed each other. I was enjoying being with her as it made me feel younger than my 42 years. I had never been with a woman before that turned me on so damn much. Soon we were done, and we got out of the shower drying each other off.

Seethru57
Seethru57
625 Followers