My Wild Vacation Photos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I got back to our group, I sat with my feet far apart and watched strollers barely notice me or my bare pussy. Frustrated, I walked to the bar kiosk, but stopped a few feet away so the barkeep had a full view of all of me. I said I needed a minute to check the menu. In reality, I wanted to put on a show that would get this stranger's attention and arousal. While I read the short menu fifty times, my hand dropped to my slit and I rubbed my lips open. He noticed, but wasn't impressed. I didn't notice Al taking these pix of me rubbing my clit and fingering myself for the smiling stranger."

"That's because -I- didn't take them. Dick3 did. He described you standing with a finger in your mouth and your hand inside your gaping pussy with your legs spread. He got these pix that show you enjoying your performance and your eyes-closed orgasm on the beach. What you didn't see is here - the bar keep came out from behind the bar and would have approached you, probably to fuck you. When he saw dick3 taking photos, he sat back on a stool and whacked off his bent cock. He shot his load on the sand just seconds after you did. I know you missed that."

"Yes! Damn it I did. Despite all the cum I ate that day, I wanted to see a stranger shoot a few more loads just because of my body. Am I totally pathetic? Don't answer that! I went back to the towels, laid down akimbo and dozed off. Dick3 woke me by rubbing sun block all over me, especially on my tits and pussy. At least HE enjoys looking at me naked."

"Honey, one day when you admit to yourself that you like, no need to expose yourself to people, especially to the thrill of clothed strangers, it will make more sense. For now, just recognize your obsession. Look at all your actions on the beach. Look at our guests admiring your beautiful body. Every one of us wants to explore, taste and fuck it. Even when you are not naked, you are beautiful and desirable."

"Whatever!" She was still a closeted exhibitionist despite all the evidence. "I thanked dick3 by letting him finger me to another loud, public orgasm. I wish this part were a video. As his wife sat on my face, actually stood against it, I let dick3 fuck me on the beach and dick2 finger my ass until he pried his big, stiff cock into it. Kitty3 knelt over her husband's face as she filled my third hole with her tongue, as my Al filled her ass with his cock and cum. With so much going in me, I came quickly and felt myself clamping down on both cocks even after they filled my ass and pussy. I just realized, kitty3 had all her holes filled at the same time! I guess kitty2 took those pix!"

"Yes, she did. And then I took these of her under you, holding your pussy closed while she rimmed you and drank dick2's cum. Here she is lapping your pussy and drinking dick3's cum. And finally, here is the cum slut drinking my cum from kitty3's ass with a new crowd watching us all. You enjoyed that attention, right?"

"Yeah, I did. With the sun setting, we went to the hotel bar and chatted and people watched the rest of the night. The best part of that was when you stopped pretty women and asked to take pix of their pussies. When else could anyone get away with that, but NND?! They only agreed when you said they could have pix of my pussy and your hard cock. Jewel, would you believe we each fingered several of those women and let them or their mates finger me or Al. Jewel? Damn! She fell asleep!"

I read Jack's mind from the startled look on his face. "Yes, Jack, that was months ago and we have had clean blood tests since then. You and your beautiful wife are safe. Well since the rest of us are awake. Why don't we take turns eating Jewel while someone else draws a dick on her face and ass?"

Sue huffed, "Oh Al, that's so juvenile. Me first, give me that marker! Next year I really want to do something daring on National Nude Day. Maybe we can have a Personal Nude day where I can be the only one naked, except for you, my love?"

===================

/¥__/¥
( ~ ~ )
» * « Please vote and leave constructive comments. Thanks . . .
==== 26 hr 2330 6/20/17 ==== 8213 Words =======
6/5//17 seminal image: oral sex in elevator, 2 strangers get on and join in.
Gck June 20, 2017 & 6/19/17