My Wolfish Mate

Story Info
Iris meets her beast.
1.4k words
4.1
28.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a werewolf. Fuck my life. I hate it. Every night I turn into a medium sized golden brown wolf. My grandmother knows and smiles at me every time I leave at night.

"Blair, can you go to Collin's house for me?" She asks and I nod slowly.

"Collin is one of my friends from church." She says to answer my question.

"Where does he live?" I ask her.

"On the creek." She says and hands me a basket. I shift and take it. As I'm padding along the creek with the basket in my mouth a large black wolf jumps out at me and I yelp. I sit on my haunches and wag my fluffy tail. The wolf looks at me funny. My long pink tongue flops out and I cocky head. The wolf makes a laughing noise and licks my nose. I sneeze and shake my head. Suddenly the cracking of bones fills the air and a tall, very naked man is standing in front of me instead of the wolf.

"Shift." He says and I do, I shake myself.

"Who's you're alpha?" The man asks.

"My who?" I ask and the man looks funny.

"You're a rogue?" He says and I cock my head. I don't understand these words.

"I don't know what those are. My grandmother sent me to give stuff to Collin." I say and the man nods and I smile at him.

"I'm Kelley." He says. Irish name for a Irish man. My name is boring as hell and over.

"I'm Iris." I say and he chuckles. He tells me to follow him and I do. Not caring about our nudity. We come up to a large gate.

"This is the pack community. Some of the males might bother you, about you're... Spectacular proportions." He warns and I nod. I don't really care that I'm big breasted and curvaceous, the men can stare all they want. I follow him and smell lots of people.

"Who's that girl?" I hear a male voice boom and I jump about five feet in the air. Kelley chuckles at my reaction and I smack him.

"Kelley." The voice warns and I step back. My wolf getting angry I try to stop the growl, but it comes out, I slap a hand over my mouth. I'm wide eyed as people stare.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened." I say and step back. Kelley is staring at me weirdly and I lower my head.

"It's alright girl. I'm just not used to human visitors." The male voice says. I nod.

"I'm not human though." I say and people gasp. The man steps out of the shadows and I gasp. He's beautiful. He's got long black hair, wide green eyes, a long hawk nose, a wide full mouth and a long scar that goes from his hairline to his lip.

"You're beautiful." Slips out and I slap my hand back over my mouth. Kelley is looking between us and the man is wide eyed.

"Oh my god!" A woman whispers. The man is staring at me weirdly. He's the only one that's clothed, but I want to see his body. I shift as my arousal drifts up to my nose. Uh oh, they probably smell it to. Yep, Kelley is sniffing and his eyelids lower, the man is growling and looking at me lustfully.

"Um." Is all I get out as my thighs start getting slick. The ache in my stomach is driving me nuts and all I want to do is slide my hand down and rub myself to orgasm.

"She's his mate." Someone whispers excitedly. I look into Kelley's blue eyes and feel nothing but disgust. Then I look into the man's eyes and it feels like my womb flares open and my ovaries start weeping eggs. Wetness trickles down my legs and I know it's not urine. The man walks closer and I prepare myself. His clothes disappear as he approaches and I don't even care. He reaches me and grabs my waist. Heat flares out and I move closer to him. He flips me and pushes me to my hands and knees. I whimper as more heat flicks out. Suddenly he slams into me. I yelp as he breaks my hymen, he stills for a second, my pain disappears and as if he knows it's gone he resumes in his mating me. I push back at him and we both grunt as he hits my cervix. His large penis stretching me very wide. People have circled us and are watching our coupling. Soon he orgasms and seed spills into me. He doesn't pull out for about a half our. He lies on top of me ass we pant heavily. His nose in my hair and arms wrapped around my waist. He pulls out and only about a drop of seed comes out of me.

"My mate!" His voice booms out and I shiver. He lifts me into his arms and I sigh.

"What's you're name?" I ask him quietly.

"Collin, what's yours?" He asks me.

"Iris. My grandmother sent me." I say.

"Oh, what for?" He asks and I shrug.

"To give you something, it's in the basket over there." I say and point to the basket.

"She made you sound like an ugly old man. I don't think you are." I whisper as sleep consumes me. Collin is still and cold.

When I wake up Collin has his back to me and I'm shivering. I try to move closer but he keeps moving away until I give up and curl into myself. I gave him my innocence and love, but he doesn't like me. I try to sleep again, but tears leak down my face. I try to be quiet but I sniffle loudly.

"Stop acting like a baby and shut up." Collin snaps and I let out a loud sob. I stuff a fist in my mouth, but my body is shivering from the cold and the emotional pain.

"You can have the bed to yourself. I'm sending you back to you're grandmother tomorrow." He snaps and leaves. As soon as the door slams and I start sobbing into my hands. He doesn't want me. I really am ugly. My grandfather was right, I'm a whore like my mother. Sleeping out of wedlock, possibly being pregnant and showing multiple men my nude body. Only Grammy cares about me. My body shakes and the bed squeaks. The door is thrown open and a furious Collin is standing there.

"What's your problem!" He snaps angrily.

"You don't want me." I whisper and he laughs maliciously and I whimper loudly.

"Of course I want you Iris, but you won't want me after you see my true form." He says and I look at him shocked and angry.

"What makes you say that?" I ask him.

"Everyone else is scared of me and run when they see my true form." He says.

"Oh Collin." I whisper and tackle him. I hug him to me and he tentatively hugs me back.

"You're only scary when you're horny, that monster is huge." I say and he chuckles.

"It's even bigger in my true form." He says and I feel my vagina dampen. Bigger means more pleasure. My wolf howls and Collin growls. I feel fur breakout all over his body, muscles thicken and harden, his torso and legs grow, his clothes rip and his scent is murkier. I pull away and look up. My vagina weeps when I see his face. It's a massive wolf head. He looks away and I growl he swings his large head to mine and I rumble in my chest. His eyes are still w magnificent blue and his fur is thick and black. I run my hand through it and he groans. I hear his pants rip more and see a massive dog penis. It's thick and long and red, the glands at the bottom are as big as my fists, veins run the length of it, the head is pointed slightly. I lick my lips and he groans. I sink to my knees and put my hands in front of me before wiggling my ass. Collin snarls and mounts me. He fucks me furiously, he sinks his massive penis into me, giant glands and all. I moan as my vagina ripples with my orgasm. He locks into me and I stay still. When he pulls out I hear a pop and silence. We both flop onto the floor, him wolfish, me human and cuddle.

I've found me beast.