My Workout Partner Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joey then interjected, "Come on...we need to leave and lock up. Get dressed and continue this later."

That cut our play time short, but it was obvious Joey knew what she was authorizing. We were both good sports in her game and she was giving us permission to spend some time alone together.

Angie pulled on her sun dress, announcing proudly, "I'm ready! We can finish with the hydrocortisone in just a little while."

Ashley, Elizabeth, Tess, and Judy finished cleaning the equipment and the tables and said their goodbyes while I reached for my clothes. Tess smiled, put her hand on my still bare butt and said, "I hope to see you again soon."

As the other women left the room, Joey held us back and said, "You were both good sports, so as you might have already concluded, I'm OK with you two having a night together to cut all the pent up sexual energy I'm sensing. Just don't make a habit of it. I just said to get dressed for the benefit of the other nurses. As your payment for the privilege, give me all of your clothes. Wait for these nurses to leave the building and then you guys go home naked and stay that way until I see you in the morning."

Knowing that it was useless to argue, and since I had lucked out and had parked really close to the front of the building, I nodded in the affirmative. Angie pulled her sundress up and over her head. Then she and I handed our clothes to Joey.

After a few minutes, the coast was clear, Angie and I made our way out the front door to our cars. This parking lot is well lit at night. I wasn't planning on that part. Angie, though, just strode out the door like she owned the place. "Meet me around back," Angie suggested. "No sense driving both our cars. I'll just ride home with you...that is, if I'm staying the night."

"Well, of course you are," I said. "No sense wasting energy. I think we'll both need the extra energy in the morning to get thru our laps."

Did I say how much I love my therapists?

12