My Workout Partner Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the extra time taken up with going over the ground rules, I ended up swimming too long that first morning and Joey gave me a high sign that the morning crew was in the building. I don't know how she knew. She had me get out of the pool and stand naked on the pool deck. She told me to stand there while she went into the woman's locker room. She had my running shorts in her hand. I heard people walking around in the lockers, so I definitely could have been found in a compromising position. I assumed this was a test, so I stayed, but I was curious what she was doing. She wasn't gone but a minute and when she returned, she had a big grin on her face. I must have passed the test.

She said, "as a reward for staying when I told you to, I'll help you put on your shorts, especially since I'm your physical therapist. I'm responsible for your well-being." She pitched me a towel to dry off my butt and cock so the shorts would go on easier. I stepped in, one leg at a time, while she kneeled in front of me, her eyes locked on my growing cock. "Is this for me," she asked, innocently?

"Well, yeah," I replied. "You are super-hot in that see thru suit. I would have to be dead not to be excited looking at you!"

She smiled, and without saying another word, she finished working my shorts up each leg and over my butt cheeks, taking care to get my inflating cock tucked in. "You won't be needing your Speedo in the morning. Don't wear underwear for our morning workouts, either. I like your running shorts you wear for your PT sessions for me with nothing else on. Its quicker getting you naked!"

So began my voyage into the CFNM world. When her white bathing suit basically disappeared when she dove in, I was hooked. Needless to say, I spent plenty of time in the locker room shower reliving the previous hour. I think I ran the gym out of hot water, because I was in the shower so long. I can't remember when I was so rock hard and I've had such a powerful knee buckling orgasm! I was sure that she was going to be a fun workout partner. Plus, if I hurt anything, she would be the perfect one to go to for one on one treatment.


My Workout partner is my trainer in more ways than one Chapter 3

To say I was looking forward to my work out the next morning would be an understatement! I was there early. When she drove up and saw me, I got another cheery greeting. "Are you ready for today's work out?"

"You bet," I replied!

As I stepped thru the pool door, she immediately turned to me and said, "OK, buster, lose the clothes. Let me see if you did your homework."

It took me a second to understand she wanted to see if I shaved. She needn't have worried. When I shaved everything off last night, I got off another four times just thinking of showing Joey my handiwork the next morning. I hoped all the masturbation hadn't sapped my energy! Removing my shoes, running shorts, and shirt in two seconds flat, I handed them to her with a "here you go, coach!"

As she removed her shorts and top, she was wearing a small bright orange string bikini. It fit her like a glove! While it was only three triangles, with strings in between, it looked like it was meant to swim in and stay put. The top cupped her breasts, although they didn't seem to need any support. I assumed they were store bought, but I sure wanted to feel them to find out for sure. The bottom had a small triangle in the front with a thong back. Obviously, she wasn't the only one of us who didn't like tan lines. As we walked to the shallow end of the pool to loosen up and stretch, she grabbed me by my cock, "I want you hard while you are getting ready to swim. I don't get to see you hard while you swim, so I have to get my eye candy in at the start and at the end."

Taken by surprise, but getting harder by the second. "No problem," I replied. I knew her hands were soft because of the massages she did during my therapy sessions, but somehow, they seemed softer wrapped around my cock.

As I about to hop into the pool and continued getting loose, setting my watch, and adjusting my goggles, there was a knock on the exterior door. I froze! "Stay where you are," she commanded! "Don't you dare move!" She then proceeded to go and open the door and in walked Angie.

"Hi Angie." Joey greeted. "What do you think?"

"You said nobody would know," I declared!

"No," Joey corrected. "I said you couldn't tell anybody. I didn't say I couldn't tell anybody. Besides, ever since your first water session with Angie, she's basically seen everything you have, same as me. As a plus, though, she's being allowed to swim naked with you."

"Allowed to swim naked with me," I asked?

"She's a submissive and her Dominatrix gave her permission to swim with you as long as I had you here naked, too," Joey replied.

"Very nice," Angie cooed to me! "You should be very proud of that body. I've wanted to see that package of yours ever since we first got you into the water and I copped a feel of that nice cock of yours! It is as beautiful as I had imagined. Besides, it is obvious with you swimming in those small suits of yours that you are an exhibitionist at heart. I just wanted to be here when Joey was showing you off!"

"Show me off...Dom...what", I said in a confused mumbled? "Should I expect other surprise visitors during these morning workouts?"

"We'll talk about that later," Joey said. "Her Dom said I was to get her naked as soon as she gets here and we're wasting time. OK, girl! Off with the clothes!"

Angie was already dropping her clothes by the time Joey was finishing her demand. She was in a tee shirt and shorts with no underwear or bra. I was awestruck! Angie was stunning! Tan from head to toe. No tan lines for this one, either. Her smooth, hairless crotch had one of the most perfect set of labia lips I've ever seen on a woman. She had a fairly large ring piercing her clitoral hood. Her long brown hair draped past her shoulders onto a picture-perfect set of C-cup breasts. No droop at all. The multiple times she had pressed them into my back during water therapy sessions had me convinced they were natural. I hoped I would be able to find out for sure. Her long, tanned legs and perfectly rounded butt were muscular, like an athlete. Her broad shoulders suggested she might be a swimmer, which I was soon to find out that she was. If I didn't have a reason to be rock hard before, I certainly had a reason to be now!

"Hello, handsome! Ready to work out," she asked? And with that she walked past me with a swim cap and goggles in her hand and bent down to grab her ankles and began stretching...with her firm, athletic butt staring right at me. If this is what mornings are going to be like, I thought, Joey will have no problem seeing me hard before and after practice.

Angie finished her quick stretching on the deck, donned her cap and goggles, and hopped into the water. "Can I use this lane," she asked innocently? Not waiting for an answer, off she went on her laps. I was in heaven, just watching her swim away from me.

Incentive enough to continue under my tutelage," Joey asked? "Don't forget to roll your tongue back into your mouth and breath while you're swimming or you'll drown."

"Yes, ma'am! I'm committed to this if the scenery stays this good!" I said.

"Oh, my string bikini isn't good enough for you," she growled playfully?

"You're beautiful...It's just that she's already undressed and I'm having to undress you with my eyes," I replied.

"Not going to happen until you prove yourself," was her reply. "And you better get to swimming or I'll make you finish your laps with Angie's water therapy patients this morning in the same outfit you're wearing now!"

So, off I went. It was hard to concentrate with my beautiful lap partners on either lane beside me. I tried to stay a few feet behind Angie so I could watch her flip turns and how her legs parted swimming the various strokes, but she was too fast and it was hurting my form, not to mention my neck swimming looking forward. When I said that an erection would go down in a few minutes after you begin exerting yourself...I was wrong. My backstroke looked like I had a sailing mast attached! It was awful and awesome at the same time. I was so pumped with testosterone, I put in my fastest practice time by several minutes.

At the end of practice, after I got out of the pool and was checking my pulse, Angie walked up beside me and told me what a great job I did during practice and gave me a peck on the cheek and grabbed my cock, which was still hard as it was during practice. "Can I help you get rid of this? It looks awfully lonesome," she queried? "Molly told me Joey was my boss when I was here and Joey told me that I could help you get rid of that. How about a quick hand job so you can at least get your shorts on before the morning crew comes?"

"That would be great, thanks!" Wait...Molly said Joey was her boss here?! Did that mean Molly was her Dominatrix, or was she just talking about at the Center? So, as my mind was clearing with that bit of information, Angie slid around behind me and pressing her warm perfect body into my back, reached around with one hand on my shaft and the other hand fondling my balls and gave me a quick, yet practiced, hand job. Those tits are certainly real, and her smooth pussy pressed up against my butt was heaven. She tugged gently on my balls and sack and concentrated her short strokes on my shaft to the head and foreskin. It was an unexpected reward that I hoped all my swim sessions could end with, but today, it didn't take long with all the sexual tension in the air that morning, to explode with a major eruption. It was a good thing Angie was spooning behind me with her arms around me or as I shot off, or I would have collapsed to the floor. I shot several ropes in quick succession before slowly coming down from a very strong orgasm. With my eyes still half closed, I looked over at Joey. She was smiling at the two of us and was pleasuring herself with her hand down inside the front of her bikini bottom.

"Angie, I expect you to clean up the mess before anyone comes in here," Joey commanded. "And remember that he's mine, not yours."

As we heard the morning crew unlock the locker rooms, Angie and I were both still in our stand-up spooning embrace. I jumped, but Angie just kept her arms around me. "Don't worry," she said. "They're used to seeing me naked. Besides, Joey still has your clothes, remember? And by Joey's eye contact with me, I think you and I are going to have to clean up your mess together before she lets you and I get dressed. Don't worry. I'll get it."

She got down on all fours and licked my significant amount of cum off the pool deck. It was quite a lot and it sprayed a pretty impressive distance, if I do say so myself. Her ass was in the air with her pussy and rosebud on display for me and for Joey. It was hot! It quickly undid what her hand job was supposed to help, and I was rock hard again. It was evident by her flowering inner lips that she was aroused by her actions. As I looked at Joey, she shook her head, as if to tell me not to touch. I did jump back in the pool and splashed water up on the deck to finish washing away what Angie had started cleaning so we could get out of there.

As I exited the water, Joey handed me a couple of towels and my clothes. "Good workout. Hope your hip is feeling OK."

"Actually," I said, "it is feeling really tight. Can you do something about that?"

"Sure," she said. "I have an opening at the end of the day. I'll make sure the front desk lets you come back to my area without charging your insurance."


My Workout partner is my trainer in more ways than one Chapter 4

My land therapy with Joey later that day started out as usual, with the typical 10 minute warm up on the exercise bike and then the different stretching and strengthening exercises. As time got closer to the end of the hour, Joey asked if I would like to be iced and have a TENS treatment. in a treatment room. That sounded great. The TENS treatment is where they put pads on the skin and input a low voltage electric stimulus thru the muscles. It provides pain management and relaxes the muscles that I had been working so hard. Plus, with the position of the pads, it was often easier to remove my running shorts and cover me with a towel. After the last water therapy, I was almost expecting something special in this session, but I wasn't sure. True to past TENS sessions, when Joey came in, she asked if I wanted to do the pads with or without shorts, even though she probably knew which one I would choose.

"I'll leave the room. Here's a towel. Change and lay on the table face up. Go ahead and take your shirt and shoes off, too. I'll be back in shortly", she said. Taking off everything was not what I had done in the past, but considering our early morning workout, I quickly took off my shirt, shoes and running shorts, and laid down on the table with the towel covering my middle section. Almost immediately, after a brief knock on the door, in marched Joey with another therapist named Valorie. Valorie was a nursing student on a physical therapy rotation. I had seen her in the Center, but had not met her. She was really tall, almost 6-foot, probably early 20's with a really nice figure and a small set of breasts. She had short light brown hair and very minimal make-up. She was also in the slacks and polo shirt uniform of the Center. "Valerie is shadowing me today," Joey said. "She is actually studying to be an operating room nurse, so much of what I've shown her is not too interesting to her."

"That's not true," Valerie interjected. "It's all good experience."

"Our patient here had an orthoscopic repair of his labrum of the left hip. I would you like to palpitate his hip, review the surgery scars, and have him go thru what his issues currently are and have you recommend the placement of the TENS pads," Joey offered?

"That would be helpful," Valerie replied.

"Would you mind," Joey asked me?

"Glad to help," I said, but Joey really wasn't going to give me a choice. She repositioned the left side of the towel, taking care to keep my cock and balls covered and tucked the fold between my thighs.

"Did they shave you for the surgery or is that a grooming choice," Valerie asked me? Not waiting for an answer, she absentmindedly placing her right hand on the left side of my uncovered pubic mound to feel the smooth skin. My cock jumped at the contact and moved the towel noticeably.

"Oh, I'm very sorry! I should have asked before I touched you. I guess this is part of the shadowing process," Valerie apologized.

Before I could answer, Joey chimed in, "good point, Valerie, but on this guy, I assure you he didn't mind. He'll be very tolerant of any exam you would like to get experience with."

"Anything," Valerie asked Joey, like I was no longer in the room?

"Anything," Joey stated flatly, and shot me a stern glance.

"Sure, I guess, I'm game. Practice away!"

As I was sure would happen, Joey managed to manipulate the conversation and the focus of my issues that soon enough made the towel unnecessary and I was totally naked laying there while they talked clinical issues at my expense. Needless to say, my cock, while it didn't get hard, definitely engorged. Neither woman reacted, but Joey did wink at me when Valerie wasn't looking.

After about 20 minutes, Joey asked, "OK Valorie, so where would you place the four TENS pads and what level would you recommend?"

Valerie carefully peeled each of the four pads off the clear plastic card and placed one in the crease of my groin, one on the inner thigh, one on the outer thigh, and one just above my hip bone. "Of course, this would be harder if the patient had body hair," Valerie commented. She again took the liberty of stroking the open palm of her hand over my thigh, stomach, and pubic area right above my package like I was a practice dummy. My cock showed he wasn't a dummy and as I got harder, my cock flopped onto the top of her hand...much to her surprise...but she didn't move her hand, but used her other hand to wrap around the shaft to move it to the side.

"This brings up another issue I wanted to ask you about later, but since something just came up, I'll ask," Valerie continued. "I know for this particular surgery, they typically catharize the patient because the procedure can be so long and located so close to the bladder. I know this is out of your therapy shadowing, but I know you have your RN diploma on your wall. Can you help me before I take the surgery rotation next week? Another female, I think I can figure out, but I've never done a guy. I know the male patient won't be awake, or erect, but our willing participant here, in his current state, would be easier for me to do for a first time, don't you think, Joey?"

"As it just so happens, I do have a cath kit here in the cabinet," Joey responded. "Typically, the patient would be gowned, but this one is an exhibitionist, so we won't bother with the formalities just to practice. I'll get the tray set up."

I realized I wasn't getting out of this room without this happening, so I decided to just go with the flow. Valerie evidently realized Joey was taking advantage of me. She leaned in close to me and whispered, "thanks for being a good sport. I'll try and make it worth your while when we clean you up."

After Joey had the tubing, gloves, and lube set up, Joey left briefly to get the ice pack for me, but didn't bother closing the door to the exam room all the way. I'm sure it was on purpose. Upon her return, she decided to bring Angie in with her to observe. Joey wrapped the ice pack in a towel and laid it on my left hip, leaving my cock and balls fully on display. I will tell you though that the ice did ease my hard on somewhat during the 20 minutes the TENS treatment was on, but having the three women hovering over my crotch talking about what came next probably counteracted most of the cold.

After the timer turned the TENS unit off, I was just a piece of meat on the table for practice! I guess it didn't really hurt too bad, but first Joey demonstrated with my cock in her left hand and inserted the lubed-up tube with her right like cleaning a pistol with a cleaning rod...explaining every step! I had no idea a tube could go up in me that far! Then Valerie took a turn, with Joey advising and correcting her three attempts. Then Angie even took a turn holding my cock in her hand. There was lubrication gel all over everywhere you could imagine, which Valerie, true to her promise, insisted on cleaning up.

Joey wet several wash cloths with warm water from the sink and handed them to Valerie, who then very gently wiped off my stomach and thighs. She had me roll over on my side while Angie rinsed the wash cloths and handed them back to Valerie who had me raise one leg slightly while she washed from my balls to my anus. Like I said, this gel was everywhere! She then had me lay back again while the wash clothes were rinsed again. She then very deliberately removed her gloves and began stroking my shaft with both hands with the gel still on it. The sensation was amazing! The combination of the sponge bath, her gentle touch, the slick gel, her warm hands, and the whole situation, quickly had me with a raging hard on. By this time Joey and Angie had moved in for a better view at the foot of the exam table and each had their hands on my ankles, watching almost in a trance. Leaning in, Valerie whispered in my ear, "Want me to continue cleaning your penis and scrotum?"

"That would be great," I managed to get out. What else was I going to say?

Reacting to my reply, she began full strokes up and down my shaft with both hands, making sure to extend my foreskin up over the head, which was fully engorged and larger than I had ever seen it. She stopped frequently each time I got close to coming. She may not have given a guy a catherization before, but she sure had given a guy a hand job before. She was a pro! After almost 10 minutes of this heavenly nursing, she took me over the edge and I had a strong orgasm, causing me tense every fiber in my body, arch my back, and offer up a muffled groan. I rocketed several ropes of cum in wave after wave of massive, multiple orgasms. The first few were impressively high, landing on my stomach, chest, and her hand. Slowly, I came down from that high. I think they were worried because I was sweating and breathing so heavily. Without an expression change on her face, she resumed cleaning me up with freshly rinsed wash cloths and paper towels, all to the admiring looks from Angie and Joey. In a few more minutes, she finished her task, and threw the paper products and gloves in the waste basket. As she was leaving, she stroked my stomach one last time with her right hand, winked at me, and told me to take my time getting dressed.