My Workout with Mia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my finger again circled her now slick asshole, Mia's hips slowly gyrated up and down against my mouth and without me pushing, my finger dipped in and out of her, slowly going a little further in prompting more agreeable moans from Mia.

After a few minutes of mutual pleasure giving, I came up for air literally in need of a breath and glanced in the mirrors for a wonderfully erotic view of the two of us in our Sapphic 69 embrace.

Then I resumed my feasting and fucking of Mias' cunt and a moment later that was it - Mia cried out "Fuck that's good, oh yeah, ooh YES!! I'm coming I'm coming!!" and then sank her mouth back against my throbbing clit. I felt her now tight pussy suddenly flood with even more of her love elixir and I sucked it all up as she came with her fingers passionately digging into my cheeks.

With Mia coming into my mouth and her lips sucking on my soaking clit I was in ecstasy again with a second stunning orgasm and exclaimed "Aah that's reeaally good Mia!" Mia was groaning too riding the waves of her orgasm.

Having satisfied each other we relaxed down onto the bed with me back alongside Mia to wrap an arm around her. Like athletes having crossed the finishing line we were panting, smiling and hugging in celebration afterwards but both with expressions not only of passionate affection but also of gleeful incredulity at what we had just shared.

"Wow Jane that's the best massage I've ever had!" said Mia with a cute grin.

"Thank you for coming Mia, that really was sensational," I replied and kissed her neck.

"Oh I certainly did come Jane," she said.

We talked and agreed that we never realized how sensual and erotic it would be to make love with another woman and I was overjoyed to hear Mia say she would love to do it again soon. There were more ways I wanted to give pleasure to this woman.

Then Mia, grinned asking "So do you think I should introduce that workout in our next class Jane?" I replied immediately smiling "No, no, I want you as my personal trainer for that routine Mia!" and held her close to me.

After Mia had left I was high on contentment and fulfillment as I chilled and planned for the rest of the day. What if my husband found out what I'd done this morning? Well he will find out because I was going to tell him this evening knowing that highly likely he would be pretty turned on by my revelation!

He had always said that if I ever fancied the idea of intimacy with a woman then I should take any chance that presented itself to try it and he'd have no problem with it. I loved him for that. So I actually looked forward to seeing how turned on he would get when we started making love and I let him know how I'd already come twice this morning! I'll have to let you know how it goes!

12