My Worst Nightmare?

Story Info
worst nightmare or fantasy come true?
2.9k words
3.94
85.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bella26
bella26
24 Followers

Sitting alone in the dark, I wondered where he was, what he was doing. It had been 2 weeks since I had last seen him and I missed him like crazy. I thought back to our last conversation. I had told him my fantasy of being taken by force and made to do things I wouldn't usually do. When I told him this, I didn't mean I wanted to be hurt in any way, shape or form. He thought I was sick and left my apartment.

I had done nothing but cry since he left me that night. Regretting that I told him my darkest fantasy. I loved him so much, and was now frightened that I had lost him forever. My heart was breaking more as each minute passed.

As I sat there, I heard a noise at my window. Someone was on my fire escape. I thought about calling the police, but as I picked up my phone it was dead. As my window started to open, my fear grew. Who was it? Was I about to be robbed? I ran quickly to my bedroom and hid in my closet. The person at my window was now inside my apartment moving around, listening for sounds of movement. My heart was pounding so loud I feared being discovered in my hiding place. He was now in my bedroom and walking towards the closet. As the door opened, I cried out, but no sound came out.

The man was wearing all black and had a mask covering his face so I couldn't see any of his features. There was however something very familiar about the way he moved and the smell of his cologne. I finally found my voice and screamed loudly hoping my neighbors would hear me. But before I could get much of a scream out his hand was over my mouth. I couldn't make any noise at all. I tried to bite the hand that was covering my mouth, but that just got me slapped. The stinging made my eyes tear up.

He told me to be quiet and I wouldn't get hurt. He then caressed the spot where he had slapped me. His tenderness surprised me. I was still very scared, but didn't feel as if I was in any danger from this intruder. He pulled me out of the closet and told me to find my purse and to give him any money I had in it. I only had $20 and this seemed to upset him. He saw my bankcard in my wallet and asked me how much money I had in my bank account. I saw no reason to lie to this man so I told him I didn't get paid for 3 more days, but I had $150 in my checking account. This still wasn't enough money for this stranger and he was getting quite agitated. He told me to get dressed, we were going to an ATM to get the money out of my account. I got dressed slowly hoping that one of my neighbors heard him on the fire escape. He shoved me down to the bed and whispered in my ear to hurry up. I finished getting dressed and grabbed my purse and keys.

We walked down the stairs and exited my building. I considered trying to run away from him. He must have sensed something was up. He told me to stay right beside him. He had a gun in his pocket and didn't want to hurt me. We got to the ATM and I pulled out my card and inserted it into the machine. My hands were shaking so bad I entered the number wrong. This upset him even more than he already was. I tried again and got it right this time. I got my money and as we walked away I handed it to him. I thought he would let me go back home. That wasn't to be the case.

He took my keys from me and hailed a cab. I didn't know where he was taking me to and was scared to ask. I didn't have to wait long to find out what was to happen to me. I didn't recognize the address my captor gave to the cabbie, but I knew it was on the other side of town, in a not so nice neighborhood. He informed me that he was going to take me to a friends house and we were going to stay there till I got paid, at which time I would cash my paycheck and give it to him. I wondered what I was to do about work.

We arrived at the house he had mentioned and I was almost too frightened to move. He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me out of the cab. His fingers were digging into my arm so hard I knew I would end up with a bruise there. I just hoped that a bruise wouldn't be the least of my worries through this ordeal. While I waited for him to open the door to the house, I attempted one last time to free myself and run away, hoping I could catch the cab before he pulled away. I realized this was a mistake. He grabbed me by the hair and jerked me back to him. He pushed me face first against this door and said I would pay for that.

As we entered the house, he pushed me across the room and then down into the floor. I didn't dare try to get up when he turned away for fear he would kill me. He walked into the kitchen and I examined my surroundings. It was a very shabby looking house on the outside, but was remarkably neat on the inside. You could tell the furniture was old, but had been kept in good condition. I noticed a picture hanging on the wall. For a fleeting moment I thought I recognized the person in the picture, but thought there was no way I could know her.

My kidnapper then walked back over to me carrying rope, a rag and some duct tape. I knew as soon as I saw it what was to become of me, at least for the time being. What I didn't expect though, was what happened next. After dragging me into the bedroom, he told me to take off all my clothes. My worst fear or was it my favorite fantasy was coming true it seemed. I hesitated in taking off my clothes so he walked over to me and ripped my shirt and skirt off. But as he took off my bra and panties, he was very slow, caressing my body as he did so. I felt my body stiffen and felt the wetness between my legs. As he got to my panties, he rubbed his thumb against my clit through the cotton material. He felt how wet they were and realized I was enjoying this torture.

He was lost for a moment in that wetness, but then seemed to snap back quickly. "You little slut" he said, "you are enjoying this, aren't you?" I couldn't answer him but I was enjoying it, although felt very guilty. I felt as if by enjoying the touch of this stranger in these conditions was cheating on my beloved. His anger at my wetness however, surprised me. He ripped the panties off of me and threw me on the bed with a force that frightened me more than I had been the whole night.

I started to cry as he grabbed my hands and tied them to the corners of the bed very tightly. He then spread my legs so far apart, they felt as if the muscles were going to rip. My feet were then tied to the other end of the bed and I was spread eagle. My bindings were so tight I couldn't move. I started to scream again when he shoved the rag in my mouth, then used the duct tape to hold it in. I was completely defenseless.

He sat across the room and stared at me for a while. My pussy grew wetter under his scrutiny. I felt my clit throb, wanting a release. After about 20 minutes of his observation, he walked over to me and placed a gentle kiss on my mouth. He told me to not be afraid, he wouldn't do anything to me that would hurt me badly. He was, however, going to enjoy himself with me. He said I would do everything he said without hesitation or I would be punished. I saw him take a bag out of the closet. As he emptied this bag, my fears and arousal combined as one.

He removed a blindfold, butt plugs and vibrators of all shapes and sized. All of these things were to be used on me. My curiosity of what he had planned for me almost covered my fear of what he had planned for me. He brought the blindfold over to me and put it on me. He wanted to take off his mask and didn't want me to see his face. He also didn't want me to see what different devices he was going to use on me.

The blindfold impaired my sight, but my other senses were going overboard. I heard every little sound made in the house. I heard the rip of his zipper and he undid his pants and I heard them fall to the floor. He walked over to me and pinched a nipple very hard. I moaned under my gaggings. Then I heard him walk out of the room only to return within a few minutes. What could he have been doing? Me and my questions, I got my answer almost immediately. He had gotten ice out of the freezer. He rubbed it over my nipples, feeling them harden. I didn't expect what came next though. After he got my nipples harder than they had ever been, he attached a pair of what I could only guess as nipple clamps to them. The clamps bit into the flesh around my nipples and burned as he touched them. I felt a tear run down my face. After he finished teasing my nipples with the clamps attached, he moved down further. I felt his finger touch my clit and I wanted to cum on the spot.

He continued his torture of my clit with his fingers and tongue. When he would feel me start to shudder with orgasm, he would stop, let me calm down, then start all over again. He then took one of the vibrators and inserted it into my pussy. I pushed it out so he put it back in again and put a piece of tape over it to hold it in. It felt wonderful but I couldn't get an orgasm out. I then heard him walk back out of the room again. I was sitting there, tears rolling out of my eyes, ashamed for enjoying this as I was. I once again got the feeling thought, that I wasn't in any danger from this stranger.

He came back into the room and I felt and edge to him. Something was wrong and I didn't know what it was. He ripped the vibrator out, and ripped the tape off my mouth and pulled the rag out. I then felt the pressure of something pressing at my ass. It was one of the butt plugs I had seen him with. It felt cool against my ass, and I just hoped it had been lubricated with something. I had never had anything in my ass before and this made me very nervous. I felt it go in, stretching me wide open. I felt bits of pain, but they were mixed with pleasure. As it finally slid into place, I felt my pussy getting wetter. I was so turned on by this I was nearly dripping wet.

He touched my clit for just a second, then pulled his hand away. I felt the bed move under his weight as he moved closer to me. I felt the tip of his dick pressing against my lips. I never really liked giving head, but it was something I would do occasionally for my boyfriend. He then yelled at me "suck my dick bitch, suck it like you want it bad" I wrapped my lips around it and starting gently flicking my tongue at the head of his hard cock. I then started to really get into it, as he pushed in and out of my mouth. I could feel it ramming the back of my throat. He started yelling he was about to cum and told me to swallow every last drop, he didn't want to see any at all dribbling out of my mouth. I felt his hot cum spurt into my mouth and I tried my very best to swallow all of it, but there was just so much. I had a little dribble out of my mouth and run down the side of my face. I felt a slap across my nipple clamped breasts. The pleasure/pain rang throughout my whole body. "I told you to swallow all of it, my little slut" he then said "I guess I'll just have to punish you some more."

Oh please, I didn't think I could take much more of this. I needed to be fucked and hard by this point. But I started feeling his slaps again across my nipples and slaps placed directly on my clit. It hurt and felt good at the same time. I was crying although I don't know if it was from being tortured like this, or because I was still ashamed at being turned on by my predicament.

Suddenly I felt my bindings on my feet being loosened along with the ones on my hands. There was someone else in the room. How else could both my hands and feet be untied at the same moment. I feared what was going to happen to me next. I hadn't heard anyone else come into the room, but I was so lost in what was being done to me I may not have heard. Or had this person been in the room the whole time watching me? I was flipped over onto my stomach, with pillows propping my ass up into the air. The butt plug was pulled out quickly and I screamed. For that, I got a sound smack on my ass that stung badly. I held back my tears and chewed on my lip to keep from making anymore noise. I felt three more slaps in quick succession fall on my ass. Then nothing. I was lying there afraid to move.

Another vibrator was then placed deep into my pussy. This one must have been huge. It felt as if it were going to rip me in two. I had never had anything this big inside me before. Another piece of tape was placed over it to hold it in place. Then I felt his dick pressing at my lips again. I knew there was still someone else in the room with us, but I didn't know how they were taking part in all of this. I found out within moments. As I sucked on one dick, I felt a slick finger rubbing around my asshole. Before I even had time to think about what was going to happen, I felt the pressure of a dick pressing into me. "Please" I begged. "Please don't do this to me, I will be good, I promise." They didn't listen to me and kept pressing slowly till he was moving in and out in long slow strokes. I know had one guy in my mouth, another in my ass and a huge dildo in my pussy. I had never been this full before. I felt my orgasm working up and started to scream. I heard both men moaning as they neared their own climax. As I screamed out with my orgasm, I felt hot cum once again squirting into my mouth, and into my ass. The tape was peeled off and the dildo was taken out slowly. I felt empty after it was taken out, after being so completely filled.

My blindfold was taken off and I saw who my captor and his friend were. It was my boyfriend and his best friend! He said, "I got freaked out when you told me your fantasy, however I thought I could fulfill both mine and yours at once. This was what I thought was the best way to do it. Make you think I was mad at you, kidnap you and bring you here." His buddy then asked me if I enjoyed what I had done to me, and I had to admit that I had. My boyfriend's fantasy was fucking me while someone else fucked me at the same time. They then informed me that they still planned to keep me there for a couple of days and we would relive this night over and over again.

I went home three days later, very sore and very content. I had enjoyed myself so much and couldn't wait till we decided to repeat the performance again. We have since had many, many weekends like this one, sometimes using different people and we are now talking about adding another girl to the equation. I can hardly wait, another of my fantasies will come true then.

The End

bella26
bella26
24 Followers