Myka's Tail Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul looked at me, again with worry in his eye, probably thinking that I would not be interested in someone like him who is not even getting an education yet. In some ways it was frustrating trying to draw him out, but the more I was with him the more I could see of the man that was waiting to step forward. I was thrilled that the next song that the jazz DJ had decided to play was a long, slow, crooning saxophone number because I really wanted to get a bit closer with Paul, and this was my chance.

I rubbed the back of his hand gently and whispered to him, "Well of course it's ok to try and find yourself first, and happy birthday Paul. Now come and dance with me again."

The look of terror on his face as I pulled him up to dance to this delicious slow tune was sweet, and I pulled him out onto the floor despite his hesitation. When we got out onto the floor I put my hand up on his chest and took his other hand in mine and stepped in close so that we were pressed together, and I laid my head down on his chest while we began swaying together to the soft slow sound of the music.

"You can hold me a little tighter Paul. I won't break," I said, and I pulled the hand I was holding down a bit further so that his hand rested on my chest, making sure it was pressed into the swell of my breast that was pushing out over the top of my tight bustier.

Paul then pulled me a little closer at my urging, and I again sighed in contentment. I was right where I needed to be. I did notice, however, that Paul, even though I knew he was a great dancer, was too stiff and nervous in his movements. I even felt him trembling every now and again, and I wondered if he might be afraid. I glanced up at his face and his eyes were shut tight, and his face was a mask of concentration that he would not lift. My heart broke for this poor young man at that moment, and suddenly I knew what I needed to do as if I had always known.

I moved slightly and raised my head up near his ear and whispered to him, "Paul. How many girls have you dated," and I received only a mumbled reply in return.

"It's ok, Paul. You can tell me," I softly coaxed and moved my hand to the other side of his face.

"I've only been on a few dates," he muttered, with a crestfallen look in his adorable eyes.

I then stepped up my interrogation a notch and asked, "So you have never been with a girl? In a physical way?"

Again he muttered a no and it was clear that he now wanted to be anywhere but here with me. I was about to change that. I used the hand that was holding his to my breast to move it a bit lower and I started his hand gently massaging the firm flesh under my top. His eyes became bigger than dinner plates and his mouth hung open and I thought to myself, poor little Paul, your world is about to change.

I whispered to him again, "Paul, I know that sometimes people use some of the private rooms here in the house. Do you think there is one nearby that you and I might be able to use?"

Paul hesitated yet again and shuffled his feet before answering softly, "I, umm, guess we could use, uh, my room down here."

"Your room? Wait, are you Jessica's brother? Paul McAllister?"

I could see the hurt on his face as I realized who he was and that he was desperately trying to hide it. He tried to pull away in that brief moment and hide the tears in his eyes.

I held on to him and looked him straight in the eye and said, "Paul, your room sounds like a perfect idea. Please, take me there."

He waited for just a moment longer and then turned to walk down one of the hallways here in the lower level. I continued to hold his hand as I let him lead me along until we came to a door at the end of the hall. I wondered how the family kept their private spaces private during the party, but Paul pulled out an electronic card that unlocked the door with a simple swipe.

"So, uhh, this is my room," Paul said, as I quietly shut the door behind us. "Ok, so..."

And that was all that I let Paul get out as I moved forward and placed both hands on his face and silenced anything he was going to say with a heartfelt kiss. Even though he had little experience, and even though this was probably the scariest thing he had ever done, Paul kept kissing me like a champ. It was really so endearing. I broke the kiss and took a quick look around his room while he tried to overcome his shock. I could tell that the room was uniquely his. He really loved music, and with the keyboard equipment and music sheets over his desk and his dresser, I knew that music was his passion, but was probably afraid to tell his parents that. I moved over to one side of the room and motioned for him to sit beside me on his entertainment love seat, and as he sat down I took his hands in mine and silenced him with a shake of my head when he opened his mouth to speak.

"Paul, just listen to me for a little bit ok," and he nodded at me, willing to let me talk.

"I want you to know that I am here because I want to be. No one has paid me, no one is recording this to play a prank on you, no one is setting you up. I know right now you are probably nervous as hell, and that is ok. It's part of what makes you really cute. Now I'm going to be blunt for a bit. We are going to do a lot of kissing, we are going to do a lot of touching, and before we leave this room I guarantee that we are going to have sex. Is this ok with you?"

Paul looked like he had just been hit upside the head with a bat, but he still nodded his head yes.

"Paul, I am really glad you are letting me do this with you, and I'm just as excited as you are right now. Before we start though, I need you to know that I've been hurt recently, and I am not looking for a relationship right now, long or short term. That being said, can you keep our experience in the here and now, in this room, for this moment? Do you think you can do that?"

Paul opened his mouth without hesitating this time and hoarsely said, "Yeah. I mean yes. I can keep this in the here and now."

"I hoped you would say that," I said softly, and I pulled him down to my lips for another kiss.

We spent the next little while just kissing, sometimes with tongue, sometimes without, and I made sure that Paul learned to kiss other places on a girl's face, such as behind the ears and down the neck, and my delighted shivers as his lips danced across my skin let him know that he was doing a great job.

"Myka, I just have to say right now, that the way you smell is driving me crazy. It's been driving me crazy since I met you. It just seems to flow off your perfect skin and..."

I silenced him with another fierce kiss and then told him softly, "Remember that Paul. Always compliment a woman on how she smells and feels, and especially how she makes you feel."

I then leaned up and whispered in his ear, "It will make them oh so wet for you Paul, just like I am now."

At that point I indicated that he should help me get the fastenings of my top undone and I had him remove the bustier and set it aside. I almost giggled at the stunned reaction I got as he looked upon what were probably the first pair of breasts that he had ever seen in real life. There was wonder and desire in his eyes, and it made me warm and tingly inside, and cause me to bite my lower lip and turn my head away in a very coy manner.

"It's ok," I giggled, "Go ahead and touch them. I want you to."

God it made my heart, and my pussy, ache to see him hesitate again, the uncertainty in his eyes at what was before him. The fact was that I really could not wait any longer. I was too turned on, so I reached out and pulled both of his hands to my fleshy breasts and used them to squeeze my two mounds in a very firm manner. I wanted to make sure that he knew that he did not have to be as gentle with them as he probably thought. As I let go of his hands and let him continue to explore and fondle me on his own, he kept up his massaging at just the right pressure and I moaned softly in rising desire. I made sure to keep his hands where they were, but pulled his head down to mine in a scorching kiss, our tongues dancing around each other, as I laid back on his small couch. The way he was kneading, pinching and rubbing my breasts was fantastic and my back arched involuntarily as we finally broke off the kiss.

I looked in his eyes and placed my hand again on his face and said, "Please, play with the nipples too. You can pull the piercings. I won't break. And use your mouth too. Lots of other places to kiss."

And kiss he did. Paul gently took first the right then the left nipple into his lips and pulled softly, eliciting another groan of pleasure from me, then he pulled my entire right nipple into his mouth and sucked pretty hard while his hand pulled and twisted on my left piercing. Again, my back arched and I cried out in ecstasy as I felt my panties become very damp. Though he had never done this before Paul was a quick study, and damn was he ruthless. He alternated nipples. He used his hands, his mouth, just his tongue, and he kissed me just below my collar and scraped my skin with his teeth. I was burning hot from all that he was doing, and I think that Paul could sense it too. He finally grasped both nipples with his hands and rolled them between his fingers while pulling on them, and as he did this he leaned down to me again and kissed me, thrusting his tongue into my waiting mouth. It was that which pushed me over the edge. For the third time my back arched up as the burning heat that had been centered in my pussy raced out to the rest of my body, and I moaned out the orgasm Paul had just given me as I trembled underneath his touch.

"Uhh, are you ok," he asked.

I couldn't even answer so I grabbed the sides of his head and pulled him into me and kissed him within an inch of his life as the aftershocks of his glorious nipple play still burned through my body.

"OH GOD YES! I am definitely ok!"

And he grinned a little at that, realizing that for the first time in his life he had brought a woman to climax, and that she had really liked it. Damnit he was so sweet.

I pushed him up off my chest and gave him another coy smile as I said, "We have too many clothes on right now. Help me with my skirt, and then we need to get you undressed."

With both of our hands we fumbled heatedly to get the fastenings on my skirt undone, and then I was able to stand up and shimmy out of the thing and stood there in a sexy pose in just my stockings, shoes, and panties. Paul looked like he had just had his fifth short circuit of the night and my tail swished back and forth in anticipation. I just could not wait anymore, however, and I pulled him up and started to unbutton his classical dress shirt as I placed gentle kisses along his neck, causing him to groan in his own desire. Soon I had Paul's shirt open and I eagerly ran my hands across his chest, feeling the firm muscles that were underneath, and I shifted my kissing to his bared skin. While I was enjoying his bare chest, Paul shrugged his shirt off of his shoulders and wrapped his arms around me in a warm, tight embrace. It caused me to moan softly again and my ears twitched with anticipation of what was coming.

"Pull me close Paul," I said, and I kissed him yet again as he crushed my chest to his and my sensitive nipples practically sang as they rubbed against his hot skin.

After he loosened his embrace, I kept up my fevered kissing of Paul's wonderful mouth, and I pushed him gently towards his bed. I did not want to quit kissing him, because his tongue tasted so damn good, so I fumbled a lot when I tried to undo his pants without looking.

"Take your shoes off," I commanded huskily, as I began to push his pants and his boxers over his hips, and Paul quickly complied.

His pants finally fell to the floor and I stood back and took a good long look at Paul, licking my lips in eagerness as I reached out to grasp his throbbing cock. He let out a low moan as I grasped the thick shaft, and I grinned as I slowly stroked gently up and down its length. Paul had his eyes closed and he was having trouble breathing regularly, and I relished the feeling of power that this gave me. But I was eager for much more. I pushed him down onto the bed and told him to move to the center, which he was able to do even though I was still distracting him with my tortuous stroking.

"Paul, I think you are really going to love this, so don't hold back for anything. It will probably be quicker than you expect, but it will make things last much longer for the next round."

"Next round," Paul asked not really understanding yet.

"Yep," I said, "Next round," and then he lost the ability to speak as I knelt between his legs and ran my tongue up his shaft from base to tip.

Paul's groans of pleasure spurred me on, and I continued my tongue lashing assault of his cock while also running my fingers over his thighs, around his balls, and through his pubic hair. I was slow and deliberate, taking my time to make sure I was tasting every inch of him and making sure that I was getting plenty of my saliva laid down for more lubrication. After a few minutes of this I finally swirled my tongue around the purple swelling of his glans and I was rewarded with a small taste of his delicious pre-cum, which made my tail swish back and forth in delight.

"Do you like this," I asked.

"Oh my god, yes! This is... You are amazingly unreal!"

I smiled in delight as I pressed my lips down over the tip of his cock, and then used my tongue again to swirl as I began to slowly bob up and down, taking a little bit more of Paul's length into my mouth each time. I told you before that blow jobs are not usually my thing, but right now in this moment, I had never tasted anything better than Paul's throbbing cock. I was producing a lot of drool by this point, which just made everything slicker, and I increased the pace of my bobbing as well as my tongue movements. I could tell by the way Paul jerked and groaned at my every slurp that he was rapidly approaching his release, so I slowed down one last time and pressed my mouth down over his cock until my lips touched his pubic hair and his glans tickled the back of my throat. Just like I had done over one week ago, I started to hum and moan around his shaft and intensified my massage of his balls, while slowly bobbing up and down a couple of short inches. This was all it took as I felt Paul's muscles tense and he began to shake as he erupted with spurt after spurt of sweet sticky cum. I moaned in pleasure as my throat greedily milked his shaft for every last drop, and I swallowed the whole of his enormous load.

Paul could only breathe, with eyes closed, as I pulled my mouth reluctantly off of his shaft and moved up on the bed to lay next to him and gently stroke his chest. I snuggled into his side and kissed him on the cheek, content for the next few minutes to just run my hand over his skin, feeling my ears quiver with their own pleasurable sensations.

After a few minutes I asked him, "Well, what do you think?"

He did not answer, but turned and grabbed my face and took my mouth in a deep, passionate kiss, not caring apparently that he could probably taste himself on my tongue.

"That was... Wow! That was the most amazing thing I have ever felt. Thank you so much for that Myka."

I was thrilled at his reply, and it made me hot knowing that he felt the need to thank me, and that he remembered to use my name, and I told him so.

"Ok now. Paul, you are going to need a few minutes to recover, but I am really turned on right now and I need you to help me out, ok?"

He looked at me and nodded eagerly saying, "Just tell me what to do."

"Well first, I need help getting my panties off," I said and smiled as I turned over onto my stomach so that he could reach the button that was over the base of my tail.

Paul immediately rolled over a bit and got the button unfastened, and then he caused me to shiver in delight as he ran his hands over my ass and thighs. He remembered his lessons from earlier and planted soft kisses in the small of my back, and when he scratched and massaged the skin and fur at the base of my tail it made me shake as I mewled out a shriek of pleasure.

"Wow Myka, you are really sensitive there, and your tail is really incredible. I thought it was attached to your costume at first but now I am not sure what is holding it on."

I giggled and coyly told him, "It's just attached to me," and his eyes widened in realization and wonder.

I rolled over then and directed him to help me remove my panties and he laughed softly as he spied my tattoo, and he reached out to touch it and I tensed up again as his fingers brushed over my mons.

My eyes then took on a serious and heavy lidded look and I spoke softly to him, "Paul. I just want you to use everything you have learned so far tonight. The best thing in most cases is to tease a girl until she cannot stand it anymore, and then move in to taste and lick and finish her off. You really can't do anything wrong here as long as you are patient, but just know that this is going to feel really good for me."

"What's it going to taste like," he asked innocently.

His honesty made me giggle, and I let him know that it was different for everybody.

"I don't think it tastes bad, but it will probably be strange your first time. Just do the best you can and make up for the rest with your fingers and hands if it's too much. You'll do fine," I said and gave him a gentle kiss before he moved down to my neck.

Paul started simply by going over everything he had already done. Neck, breasts, nipples, and lips were all kissed and licked, causing me to writhe as I felt the beginnings of my heat rise. He slowly kissed his way down my stomach, pausing to blow a little into my bellybutton, eliciting a pleasured gasp from me. His hands remained on my breasts, gently massaging, as he kissed and licked around my mons, paying special attention to my tattoo, and I could feel my heat rising even higher. I whimpered a bit as he bypassed my pussy and took his hands from my breasts, but I gasped even harder as he proceeded to gently lick each inner thigh from the top of my stockings nearly to my crease. Paul spent agonizing minutes working my body, and I was now writhing in pent up pleasure, my tail swishing and slapping the bed, impatient for him to take the next step.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, but was probably only a few short minutes, Paul ever so softly kissed my soaked and swollen labia and flicked them lightly with the tip of his tongue. I arched up and yowled out in a mini-orgasm that burst open like a firework, and then started involuntarily rocking my hips as he moved in with more and more of his fantastic tongue. I was panting and groaning constantly now, while Paul sucked the engorged lips into his mouth and used his hands to rub over my thigs and ass.

"Oh god Paul, this is so good," I cried out. "Use your fingers to open me up and stick your tongue in me. I need it inside me, please."

Paul gave my labia a couple more licks and then he did what I asked, spreading them with his fingers and plunging the length of his tongue into my dripping hole. I cried out again, as his mouth brought me to another brief orgasm, and I heard him groan in pleasure as my squirting juices coated his tongue. He was relentless, however, and despite my frenzied writhing continued to tongue fuck me to a third climax. My mind was in bliss, and then a white hot fire exploded behind my eyes as Paul had removed his tongue and had inserted a finger into my pussy and started to stroke it in and out. His tongue kept licking my slit while his finger moved in and out in a steady rhythm and I yowled again and again.

"Paul. Paul," I gasped, "Use a second finger, and do you see that little nub like a nipple right there at the top? That's my clit. Suck on it! Please god, suck on it, and don't be too gentle."

1...34567...9