MySore Escapades!

Story Info
First time at a Massage Parlour goes completely wrong!
3.5k words
3.86
59.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
limasu
limasu
11 Followers

December 2017, Mysore, India

I dumped my bag in the locker and collapsed on the bunk bed feeling extremely tired from my journey. Although Bangalore to Mysore is just a 3 hour bus ride, it was very bumpy and I had barely any place to even stand in the crowded state government bus. But it wasn't just the journey which had me so tired and sad, the fact that this was a forced holiday and I couldn't get back home to my wife for a couple of days was killing me from inside. My company forgot to confirm my travel back to Mumbai from Bangalore and owing to the Christmas weekend, I couldn't find a confirmed seat on any train or bus and my company was too miserly to book a flight. So my wife had convinced me to go to Mysore and try to chill for a few days before getting back home.

So here I was, in a cramped hostel room as most hotels were already booked, lying on my bed and looking at the bottom of the bunk bed above mine and thinking of my wife. Her cute face and her contagious smile always cheered me up. I finally smiled. Her image in my head removed all the stress. I lay silently with my eyes shut, thinking about her, peaceful.

"Hey Buddy!" cried out someone and I almost snapped at him for interrupting my thoughts.

"Hi," I managed to say calmly without even looking at him. The last thing I wanted was to socialize.

"So early to bed? It's just 10 pm," he asked curiously. I knew I can't get out of this conversation so might as well participate and finish off quickly.

"Just tired. I am Sam, and you?" I asked politely.

"John, from Australia. How many days are you here mate?"

"A couple of days, and you?"

"Great! We are going to be roomies. I am in India for a couple of months. Mysore is beautiful. Very nice people."

"Yes, so I have heard."

"What plans for tomorrow?"

"I am going to visit the zoo. I am an animal lover."

"Wow! I went there last week. I was very impressed. But it's a lot of walking around. I was so tired after that that I had to go take a massage to de-stress."

The word massage got me excited. I had never had a professional massage and one of the must do things in Mysore is an authentic Kerala Ayurvedic massage.

"Where did you go for the massage?" I asked trying not to sound over excited.

"It's close to our hostel and they are very hospitable."

I took the details from him and the conversation went on for an hour or so about his time in India and things here that amaze him. Typical stories of foreigners who are high on culture, tradition, people, and of course food.

The next day I got up early and was out before most people had risen or in some cases fallen asleep. I wanted to avoid any socializing that morning. I went to the nearby café and spent the morning there with a nice cup of hot filter coffee and a typical south Indian breakfast of stew rice and sambar (chowder cooked with tamarind broth). I was excited about the day I had planned. Most of the day was to be spent at the zoo with the animals and birds and then a nice massage. I honestly didn't know what I was more excited about, but I was looking forward to both. I made my customary call to my wife to wake her up and tell her how much I missed her and told her about the day I had planned for myself. I felt nervous for the first time talking to her and decided not to tell her about the massage appointment because I wasn't sure how she would react to it and I didn't want to cancel it. So I decided to tell her later. I had never lied to my wife before and it was excitingly scary.

I spent the next 6 hours at the zoo and all thoughts of lying to my wife were gone and the only thing I felt was satisfaction of being so close to the animals and of course a lot of fatigue in my legs. I had covered more than 10 miles in those 6 hours at the zoo. I finally hailed a rickshaw to take me to the massage place.

Once I reached the street mentioned on the address, it took me a couple of minutes to figure out the exact building as it was a narrow path leading to it. A small standee at the entrance of the narrow path read 'Authentic Kerala Ayurvedic Massage and Treatment'. I entered and at the end of the path was a small wooden door. I opened it nervously. It opened into a small room where they had a desk and a couple of seats. I stepped in and looked at the girl sitting at the reception. She must be in her early 20s. She had a nice chubby face with bright pink lipstick and thick make up. But what was unmissable about her were her big breasts which were hardly covered by the deep neck top which she was wearing. I stood there ogling at them when she looked up at me and caught me staring at her assets.

"Close your mouth and have a seat," she said with a sly smile.

My mouth was indeed agape and I was so embarrassed at her remark I instantly bowed my head in shame and took a seat.

"I am sorry," I said tamely.

"Such a good boy!" she said laughing at me, "So what do you want?"

"I would like a massage," I said matter of factly, trying to sound convincing. I had heard from my friends who were regulars to massage parlours that one must appear confident and in control else they will take advantage of you if they feel you aren't familiar with the protocols.

"Hahaha, is it? You have come to the right place then."

She handed me a menu of some kind which listed different types of massages and their cost. I had no idea there were so many different types and I was not sure which one to pick. I looked around to see if any other customers would walk in so I could simply follow them and make this easier for myself. But it didn't look like a busy day for them.

"What's your name boy?"

"Sam," I said not wanting to reveal too many details about me.

"Hi Sam, first time?" she asked bluntly.

"Yes," I said in a feeble voice knowing that she was a pro at her job and had caught me.

"Who told you about this place?"

"John told me about this place."

She gave a mischievous smile and said, "Two thousand Rupees, up front," as she took away the menu from my hands.

John had told me it would cost about that much and I had already withdrawn a little more than that.

She called someone from her table phone and said, "I am sending in a customer, make sure the room is ready."

I handed over the cash to her and she gave me a key. I looked at her confused.

"The locker. There. For all your valuables," she said pointing to the locker with eyes.

I obliged. I kept my phone, wallet and watch in there and closed the locker and kept the key in my trouser pocket.

"Sam, you need to keep your clothes in the locker too unless u want to spoil them. It's a hot oil massage boy," she said as if a school teacher was instructing a kid.

I was so confused. How was I supposed to get naked in the reception area? I had never been naked in front of anyone but my wife. And suddenly I realized I hadn't even told her I was here. The colour from my face had flushed and I just stood there paralysed.

"Here, you need to wear this," she said giving me disposable underwear sensing my discomfort.

So I had to change into this small piece of underwear in front of her, at least it is better than parading naked in front of her. I decided to make it as quick as possible. I removed my shirt and unbuttoned my trousers. I was standing there in my underwear and took the disposable one from her. We just have to swap them Sam, I kept telling myself. I took a deep breath and pulled my underwear down, stepped out of it and quickly put the disposable one on. Phew! That was quick and easy. I was thanking my stars that my wife had gotten me into the habit of clean shaving my body hair else this would have been even more embarrassing. She picked up my clothes and put them in the locker.

She laughed and showed me to the room inside. "Relax, it's going to be fun," she said as she left me in the room alone.

The room was more spacious than the reception area and much cooler with the air-conditioner on. Light music was playing the background and the lights were very dim. A very intimate setting with a bed laid out in the middle of the room and no other furniture.

"Are you ready sir?" asked a timid female voice from outside the room.

I was expecting a masseur and not a masseuse. This was turning out to be a series of surprises. Never lie to your wife Sam, I made a mental note.

"Yes, I am ready," not knowing what else to say.

A tiny girl came through the door; she must have been barely legal to work with perky breasts and a wide smile on her face. She was fair, short at just about 5 feet in height and must not weigh more than 45 kilos. I was wondering if she would have enough strength to give a decent massage. Right behind her entered a young man not much older than her but well built. He must have been 5 ft. 6 inches tall, fair and equally welcoming.

"Please lie on the bed on your stomach sir," she said in her timid voice.

"I will be working on you back and she will be working on your legs," said the guy politely.

He handed me an eye mask which I promptly put on and I obliged by lying on my stomach, face on the pillow slightly elevated for comfort and allowing the professionals to work their magic. I must admit, I was much more relieved when it wasn't just the girl but the guy too who would massage me, reduced my guilt to a large extent. Now I knew I could tell my wife half the truth and be okay with it.

The girl stood at the end of the bed and the guy near my head. I let my body loose, closed my eyes and focused on the music awaiting the feeling of nirvana. I felt a stream of hot oil on my back quickly followed by a similar stream on right feet. Their hands were as soft as cotton as they worked on my tensed muscles. The guy gently worked his way from my neck towards my lower back and the girl was working from my feet upwards alternating between left and right leg. I was surprised at the strength in her hands. Even at their tender age which I can only assume to be very early twenties, they were showing very good skills.

I was drifting away into the fantasy world when suddenly the guy bumped into my face. I realised he was leaning forward to reach the lower part of my back. Almost simultaneously the girl reached with her hands and pinched my buttocks through the disposable underwear. I was suddenly very uncomfortable. But I didn't speak up, thinking it won't last long.

"Sir, I am sliding your underwear down to work on your buttocks," she said plainly without asking for my consent and without further delay her hands were pulling my only piece of cloth down, exposing my naked backside to both of them.

She poured more hot oil and this time directly on my crack which made me squirm as some of that hot oil found its way into my anus.

She sensed my unease and moved away from my buttocks and started working on my hands. The guy was still leaned over my face and working on my lower back but soon moved away and started working on my head. It was such a pleasant feeling. I drifted away again, this time I almost fell asleep with the soft music soothing my mind and the two fine professionals working in rhythms on my flesh.

I was woken up by another pinch on my buttocks and this time I couldn't stop myself from screaming out loud.

"More pain in buttocks sir, let me ease it for you," she said as I screamed and before I could reply she poured more hot oil on my buttocks this time I knew it was intentionally aimed at the anus. I scream more. "No!"

I tried to get up but I found myself unable to move my hands as if they were tied to the bed. Indeed they were. I panicked inside my head. What the hell was going on? Before I could comprehend the situation, she spread my butt cheeks wide apart and poured a long stream of hot oil directly into my anus. I raised my legs and twisted my body but couldn't get off the bed. Suddenly I realized I only knew where the girl was, I couldn't see due to the eye mask and didn't have his hands massaging any part of me. I tried to figure out and I was moving my body vigorously to let loose but to no avail.

"Please let me go!" I shouted.

She didn't like my shouting and without any notice she poked my anus with her finger which was covered in hot oil. I instantly felt excruciating pain and let out a huge cry. I was anal virgin and couldn't bear the pain. But as soon as I was screaming I found out where the guy was as he shoved his erect cock in my mouth and held my face by the two ears, pulling at them.

Needless to say I had never tasted a cock before and this was a rude shock to my taste buds and my mouth. I was already gagging and my body was moving even more vigorously as I couldn't breathe normally. The girl was enjoying my pain I guess as she was going deeper into my ass hole and was toying around with it to try and shove another finger which was stretching my hole and increasing the pain level to unbearable. While this was pain, the battle in front of me was breathing and trying to accommodate the large cock of this young guy who was growing bigger inside my mouth and I was unable to fit it in. I felt his tool will soon be entering my throat as I felt the bile in my stomach was itching to come out.

I had seen numerous porn videos where women will be subject to double penetration and gang bang and suddenly I realized how painful and ridiculous it was for the girl while it gave the onlookers such wild pleasure.

My mind and body had given up by now and the constant in and out motion both in my ass and my mouth was too much to take. As soon as I let my body loose, I felt something inside me aroused by this situation. I felt my own cock was getting hard with this violation and it didn't go unnoticed by the girl.

She moved her finger which was firmly planted in my ass upwards making my lower body rise and I was soon in this awkward position with my butts pushed upwards, my hands tied to the sides of the bed and face firmly on the pillow with the guy's cock in my mouth.

She firmly grabbed my cock with her free hand and started stroking it roughly. It was pleasure I wasn't accustomed to. Wild. Mad. Crazy.

She was so expertly doing her bit, the hand inside my ass was stroking in and out while her other hand was stroking my cock up and down which is very hard to do simultaneously. I realized this wasn't her first time. The guy too had been inside my mouth for a long time and hadn't cum yet which was very surprising to me. My personal best inside my wife's mouth has been just under 10 minutes when I gave up and cam like a pipe. I have to be honest, after some 15 minutes of his cock fucking my mouth; I didn't mind his taste anymore. The pain in my ass was also something I had quickly gotten used to. This whole scenario, though absurd and humiliating, was starting to grow on me.

I almost started to enjoy it when I felt a hot stream of cum being released inside my mouth and I gagged even more aggressively. I had not only tasted another man's cum, I was swallowing it as he had not let go of my ears and I couldn't move my face away.

He finally pulled away once he had deposited all of his cum and I instantly spat out what little was remaining in my mouth and just like drool his cum was hanging from the edge of my mouth.

I lay there panting and catching my breath when she suddenly increased the pace of stroking both my ass and my cock. I couldn't handle that pace and I felt a rush in my balls as my cock spat out cum on the bed. She immediately swiped her hand over the liquid pool created by me and I thought it was to save the bed from being too soiled, but she wiped it all on my butts and some on my face. I smelt like cum from head to toe.

I didn't bother to protest, what was my own cum wiped on my face compared to the oral I was forced to perform on this guy and having to swallow his cum. I tried to lower my butts and get back to sleeping position but she moved her fingers which were still in my ass upwards not allowing me to rest.

She poured more hot oil on my butts and then finally let her fingers out of my buttocks. I felt such a relief and let my body lower on the bed with a thud. As soon as I hit the bed, I was caught by my waist and lifted right up. I knew it was the guy this time as both their hands were now very well known to me. I thought they were beginning the cleanup process as over an hour had passed for sure so I obliged and let him lift me.

I soon realized that he was standing on the table and not trying to clean me but he thrust himself right into my ass with his again erect cock. I tried to scramble and scream but the girl instantly shoved her fingers into my mouth to shut it.

"These are from your cock. Scream and I will push my other hand which is from..." she didn't complete her sentence. She didn't have to. I stopped fighting. I was tasting my own cum on her fingers while I was being fucked in my ass. The guy was well built and had a firm grip around my waist and moving me back and forth with remarkable ease. My ass had loosened up due to all the fingering but his cock was much thicker than her two tiny fingers and I had even more pain than I experienced before. Luckily he didn't last long in my virgin and tight ass as within few minutes he gave a final deep push and held me close to his body as I felt his cock throb and discharge his cum inside my ass. As he pulled out, I felt a small stream of cum running from my ass down my thighs.

I was spent completely. I had no energy to move after this. I simply lay there on the bed with cum dripping from my mouth, my cock and my ass. I had no fight left in me to complain.

The girl lifted me to my feet and walked me to the bathroom, turned on the shower as I just stood there with no will to move. She scrubbed me clean in the shower and wiped me with a towel. The hot shower did feel nice and she was very gentle in her scrubbing and wiping. Once dry, she told me I could move to the reception to collect my belongings and leave.

Without a second thought, I started walking to the reception hoping to put an end to this mishap.

limasu
limasu
11 Followers