Mysterious Boyfriends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's a grown woman, a grown well-balanced woman. She's learned from her past. She's knows what she's doing," I said out loud to myself.

Angela called me back, giggling. "And all his underwear is Calvin Klein! I love Calving Klein underwear!" Then she hung up.

Oh, God. Help me. This cannot be good.

# # #

This ebook is licensed for your personal enjoyment only. Copyright belongs to MJ Roberts 2014. Please do not reproduce without permission from the author.

Dear Reader,

If this story pleased you, then please be so kind as to honor me with a high five. It will mean a tremendous amount to me. It's only a mouse click away.

If you liked the story, drop me a note. Tell me what you liked and why, and how you feel. I love to hear from readers. (PG comments only please.) I read every note and welcome corrections, suggestions, and positive feedback.

You can leave a public comment or use the contact tab on my author page to get in touch with me. I really want to know what you think. It just takes a minute.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks, sincerely;

MJ