Mysterious Island of Dr. Porneau

Story Info
Tourists hijacked and taken to island with mad doctor.
29.3k words
4.58
30.9k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silliesam
silliesam
23 Followers

Chapter 1

Karen Hudson stood in the dense, dark green tropical foliage out of breath with perspiration dripping from her bikini-clad body. Her long auburn hair hung down in sweaty bands that wiped across her shoulders with loose, wet strands sticking to her large, white, succulent breasts. Her nipples were rock hard and swollen from the physical exertion and seemed to be succeeding in tearing their way through her top. She was on vacation for her thirtieth birthday, feeling adventurous and had used her feminine wiles to coerce her husband into sneaking onto the island. They were told by the resort staff that the island was off limits to all guests as it was a private facility but, she had promised Steve she would do anything he wanted sexually later that night if he would agree to go. 'Bold and daring, that's me,' she remembered thinking earlier as they took the rented boat out from their vacation resort. That and what it would feel like to have Steve's hard cock shoved up her ass as she was certain that would be the prize he would want for consenting to this illegal trespass.

"RUN!" Steve shouted with a look of terror on his face, "Don't stop, Karen! Keep running and don't stop until you get back to the boat. I'll be right behind you."

His breath was ragged and his voice labored as he urged his wife onward. Karen turned and started off again through the jungle, her ass cheeks jiggling with each step. The branches scratched at her tanned, white skin along her mid-section and everywhere else the bikini did not cover as she plowed through the heavy brush, running all out in total fear.

'Why didn't I just listen to Steve? We should have never come to this fucking island like he said,' Karen scolded herself as she continued on. All she could see were glimpses of sunlight peeking through the tree canopy and flashes of green and brown of the bushes and limbs whipping at her as she ran past. She wasn't even sure if they were heading in the right direction but any place was better than where they were an hour ago.

Steve watched his wife's rather voluptuous figure in the lime green bikini disappear into the jungle, and then chuckled at his self for staring at her jiggling ass while they were literally running for their lives. He wiped the sweat from his eyes and turned to see if the Family was still following him. 'Some family,' he thought, 'Wild fucking animals are more like it.' Steve did not know why they referred to themselves as 'the Family' as each was approximately the same age, different ethnicities and obviously not related to one another in any visible way. They were vicious, that was for certain and that creepy dude they called Father was the weirdest of them all he thought.

Steve tried to slow his breathing down so he could hear them coming but wasn't sure if that would happen. The Family kept finding them no matter where they hid or how fast they ran. He could not understand how they had caught up with them so fast after their escape. It just didn't make sense, they had a head start and were careful to not make any noise or leave tracks but the Family was always just one step behind them.

After a few moments, Steve could only hear the wildlife on the island, the birds squawking and the other animals chattering and chirping, no unexpected or unusual sounds. He paused a moment longer, took a deep breath then turned around to begin catching up with Karen.

Directly to his front towered the youthful leader of the Family, Zeus, who stood sneering at the exhausted man. Zeus stood well over six feet tall, had a very athletic build underneath his bronzed skin and showed no signs of physical exertion whatsoever. Steve and Karen both found him to be a very frightening person, someone not to mess with, maybe borderline psychotic. He winced at the sight of Zeus, having never heard his approach at all. Steve knew he could handle himself in most confrontations but dealing with Zeus was an entirely different matter, not like handling some drunk hitting on his wife at the pub.

"Where is that pretty little wife of yours Steve?" Zeus asked as he looked down at the smaller man, "We have a big surprise for her. THREE big surprises actually!"

"Father said no sex. He said NO SEX," Steve gasped still trying to catch his breath, looking around for an escape or a plan or...something, anything. He was beginning to feel the sharpened talons of sheer desperation claw into his soul and his chances of escape bleeding away.

With a terrifying expression of clinched teeth and blind rage boiling across his face Zeus hissed, "FATHER ISN'T HERE!" Two other male members of the Family emerged from the bushes on either side of Steve and laughed at that and the pitiful pleas from the scared husband. Without warning Zeus raised the wooden club he was holding and, in a flash, smashed it against Steve's head. He crumpled to the ground in a heap, unconscious with blood seeping from his ear.

The three men raised their faces to the wind and sniffed repeatedly, turning their heads this way and that, sniffing the entire time. They stopped simultaneously and the two looked at Zeus. "Get her," was all he said and the three men raced off at unnatural speeds showing cat-like agility as they leapt over jungle obstacles in pursuit of their prey, Karen Hudson.

Karen could see sunlight through the foliage ahead and knew she was getting close to the beach. Steve had told her to stick to the shoreline until she found the boat if they became separated. 'I'm almost there. Where are you Steve,' she thought to herself while moving to the edge of the jungle next to the beach. She scanned left to right looking for signs of the Family. Not seeing anyone on the beach she looked back toward the direction she had traveled for her husband. "C'mon Steve, where are you?" she whispered aloud for no particular reason.

Suddenly, the one known as Hermes dropped out of the trees directly in front of Karen. She shrieked aloud and turned to run away when he grabbed her around the waist and lifted her into the air making her feet dangle and flail. Karen kept screaming as she struggled to get away. She tried head-butting him, clawing, kicking and scratching but nothing worked.

"Calm down Karen," Hermes said with a feral smile plastered across his Irish face, "We just want to have a little fun." Hermes was not as tall as Zeus but still had an incredibly toned physique with muscles rippling everywhere. The tropical sun had turned his once fair skin a reddish-brown and his red hair had become a lighter orange shade with the tropical exposure.

"Noooo...Let me gooooo," she wailed while continuing to struggle with all her might.

Zeus and his other companion, the one called Asclepius, suddenly appeared next to them and Hermes released his grip on Karen's waist. She dropped to the ground, fell to her knees and sobbed uncontrollably, visibly shaking from terror.

"Don't worry Karen. Soon you are going to feel like a whole new person," Zeus said smiling down at the helpless woman.

Hermes reached down to her kneeling figure, grabbed her shoulders and pulled backwards, forcing her on her back. She began struggling again, keeping her legs tightly closed as she reached back and fought against Hermes' firm grip. Zeus knelt down and grabbed Karen's ankles helping to still her. "Give it to her," he instructed Asclepius.

The hulking Samoan man moved next to Karen and forced her head sideways. While Hermes held down Karen's arms Asclepius held her head motionless with one hand, ignoring her whimpering cries for mercy. With his free hand, Asclepius pulled out a vial containing a fluorescent pink gel-like substance. He opened the vial with a flip of his thumb and tipped it over her ear letting it flow out. Karen screamed when she felt the warm gel enter her ear canal and thrashed about violently but it was no use. The three men watched as the gel pooled in her ear, became self-organized into an elongated capsule and, under its own volition, darted deep into her skull, rapidly disappearing from sight. The brothers of the Family smiled.

Karen screamed one last time as the she felt the warm substance slip inward and then passed out. Zeus picked her up and slung her over his shoulder as if she was light as a feather and the three strange brothers of the Family disappeared back into the dense foliage of the island jungle with their captive.

A short time later the old Karen was horrified when she awoke and found herself naked, on all fours on the floor of a cabin gagging and gasping as a naked Zeus plunged his long, thick cock into her hot, wet pussy over and over again. In her mouth was the equally large brown cock of Asclepius the Samoan, and she could see the new Karen slobbering all over it, licking it up one side and down the other like a hungry animal. The new Karen loved the feel of the bulges and ridges of his cock as they slid across her tongue and she moaned lustfully in appreciation. The old Karen was disgusted by her actions and she wanted to scream out 'STOP', but couldn't. The new Karen was growing stronger and loved every second of it. She reached up wrapping a hand around Asclepius' cock and began to stroke him, trying to coax out of him her salty, slimy reward.

The old Karen had to stop this insanity. She couldn't cheat on Steve nor did she want to but her voice was so weak she was drowned out by the new Karen's voice in her head. 'Oh fuck, I love this! I can't wait until he shoots his cum down my throat.'

'No, that's not right...' weakly whispered the old Karen.

'Go away, bitch,' the new Karen told the old Karen as the two personalities fought a duel for control of her consciousness, 'You don't belong here. This is where I belong. No more room in this world for weaklings like you.'

As the old Karen faded into the subconscious background of her mind, the new horny Karen took the dick out of her mouth and yelled out to her lovers, "Fuck meeeee! Yes! More! I'm on fire and just crave fucking so bad I never want to stop! PLEASE don't stop pounding my cunt...just keep fucking my pussy, PLEASE!" she begged as she felt the juices of her lust trickle slowly down her leg.

The three men chuckled knowing that moment was coming as they were all too familiar with the increased libido that comes with being recruited into the Family. Hermes moved to lie on the floor as Zeus and Asclepius pulled out from her cunt and mouth. She began to protest until realizing that they wanted her to impale herself on Hermes' stiff prick. So she obligingly moved into position, sat on the summer sausage sized rod, smiling and shivering as the delicious sensations from her stuffed cunt racked her highly aroused body. "Ohhhh yessss," she sighed slowly, bottom lip trembling, vigorously massaging her rock hard, blood red nipples. She looked over to one side of the room and saw a man with a bruised face and dried blood passed out on the floor. He didn't matter to her if he couldn't fuck so she quickly dismissed him from her thoughts.

Zeus moved to her front and began wiping his slimy wet cock across her lips and face. New Karen's tongue took the hint and began dancing along its head at each pass. She felt Hermes begin to pump in and out of her soaked pussy sending warm, delicious, depraved sensations all throughout her tingling body. "Oh FUCK! It just feels so fucking GOOD!" she shuddered, thinking to herself.

Asclepius moved in behind her and slid his wet finger into her asshole. Karen gasped as she thrilled at the feel of the sudden penetration. He worked it in and out a few times using her own juices to get her wet before Zeus grabbed her head and held her still. Asclepius then replaced his finger with his fat, swollen prick. He eased his thick, hard pipe in slowly until feeling her ass muscles relax and then plunged the entire length up her bum making her cry out in ecstasy and pain.

New Karen was overwhelmed with the triple fuck and her sexual senses were on overload. Her pussy would not stop creaming and squirting, and her nipples were begging to be pinched, bitten and pulled. Girl cum ran out of her cunt as a steady stream onto Hermes below. She knew the old Karen never had anything up her ass before but she found it incredibly pleasurable as it only heightened the slutty, whorish feelings that were causing her blood to boil with unbridled lust. 'I love this,' she thought, 'I just fucking love this. This is where I belong, here on this island getting royally fucked every day...with...my...brothers and sisters.' She smiled around the prick in her mouth as it sawed back and forth across her lips and tongue leaving a slimy trail of cum dripping down her chin.

The four lovers began going faster as they established a frantic rhythm while the men penetrated their new sister in every hole. She rocked her voluptuous body back and forth, up and down as each hard cock drilled into her soft and supple flesh. The men initiated her into the Family for over half an hour before the Karen person disappeared entirely and was replaced with another personality altogether.

She knew her old name did not matter anymore and came to the conclusion her new name should be Slut or maybe Cockwhore, something more in line with her new lifestyle. The thought of being named and referred to as Slut or Cockwhore sent her over the edge and another bone-rattling orgasm ripped through her body shaking her to the core, making her entire creamy, white body blush red and sweat profusely. She was frozen in place by the massive nut she was experiencing and inadvertently let Zeus' cock slip from her mouth.

This allowed Cockwhore to notice the door to the room being opened before Zeus turned her head around and thrust his cock back in her mouth making her gag on the girth of his manhood. He grunted, clutched the sides of her skull and released a torrent of hot cum into her mouth and down her throat. She took and swallowed as much as she could before Zeus pulled out of her mouth and shot the rest of his hot load on Cockwhore's face and tits. It splattered off her chin, cheeks and neck before dripping onto the globs of cum already coating her melon-sized boobs. A drop of cum dangled from the tip of each turgid nipple and jiggled about with each thrust as she continued to get plowed by Asclepius and Hermes in ass and cunt.

"Oh my! Doesn't she look yummy," a woman's voice said aloud. Cockwhore turned and looked for who had spoken and was excited to see six, seven, eight and more people filing into the room where the gangbang was taking place. They were smiling lecherously at the sight before them and Cockwhore saw that about half were women, all wearing the same skimpy white bikini that showed way more than it covered. She also wondered why the men all wore white beach shorts that matched the white bikinis of the women, but that thought disappeared quickly as the men began to reveal their unusually large pricks. Each was stiff as a fence post pointing straight upward, close to a foot or more in length.

Cockwhore watched the unknown woman with startling blue eyes and raven black hair walk over to the threesome and was hoping something nasty was coming her way. "Open your mouth, Slut," the blue-eyed beauty commanded.

"My name is Cockwhore," the dazed, lust saturated sister slut gasped, and then opened her mouth wide as ordered.

They all laughed at her response before the woman spit into Cockwhore's mouth then reached down with one finger and wiped some cum from her left nipple. She then stuck her finger in Cockwhore's mouth and ordered, "Suck it Cockwhore, suck that jizz like a good, little girl." The taste of the man nectar in her mouth made Cockwhore's nipples ache even more with need and she grunted in orgasm again for the tenth time that day with her lips firmly gripping the woman's finger. Her orgasm finally set off Hermes in her cunt and he filled her with his flood of semen while groaning loudly. Their two eruptions pushed Asclepius over the edge as he felt her cunt muscles grip Hermes and unloaded in her ass. He pulled out and shot the rest of his load on her ass cheeks and up and down her backside, from shoulders to ass crack. He moved away and Hermes lifted her off his deflating cock onto the floor adjacent.

Cockwhore lie back on the floor, out of breath, and spread her legs wide as she watched the others in the room. She fingered her pussy and smiled as a black woman lifted her large tits from the white bikini top and held them up with both hands massaging her chocolate colored nipples while staring hungrily at Cockwhore lying on the floor. A white man walked up behind her and took them in his hands and began squeezing and kneading the soft, glistening, ebony flesh. Others in the room began disrobing, both men and women. Cockwhore licked her lips unconsciously and knew she was going to get all the hard fucking she so desperately craved.

"I think I'm going to like her," the woman with blue eyes said before sitting on Cockwhore's face and grinding her wet snatch against the sperm covered lips and tongue of their new Family member. A huge black man moved between her wide spread white legs and rammed his fat boner up her juicy, used cunt with ease. He gripped her cum covered tits and began fucking Cockwhore savagely as he watched the other Family members begin their daily orgy.

Grunts and gasps filled the air as the room transformed into a swirling sea of sweaty, naked flesh slapping together. The Family members joined together in twos and threes and more; licking, sucking and lustfully fucking their afternoon away, while Father took his afternoon nap.

Chapter 2

The following summer, almost one year later.

Doug Gray sat at the bar adjacent to the boating piers next to his wife Janet sipping his beer waiting for their snorkeling trip to begin. They were enjoying their vacation at the Poca Puta resort immensely even though it was not their first choice of destinations. Regardless, the jungle and beach scenery was nothing less than breathtaking in the coastal Punta Arenas region of Costa Rica and this getaway was just what they both needed after working so hard for the last few years. Doug watched a young, attractive woman on the bar's television give an English-language news broadcast which explained why they had to settle for Poca Puta instead of their first choice.

'Today representatives of each member nation of the Federation of Latin American Nations, otherwise known as FLAN, begin their weeklong conference in the beautiful capitol of Costa Rica, San Jose. Political pundits all over the world recognize that the result of this conference could shape Central and South American politics for generations to come with ramifications that...'

The news babe's voice faded away when Doug noticed three young women enter and approach the bar next to where he and his wife were sitting. They were all attractive and of contrasting looks and body types, but he couldn't help but notice that one was especially lovely. He quickly averted his gaze to avoid his wife's wrath and innocently took another sip of his beer.

The slightly chubby girl of the group could not resist looking at the older, mature Doug and thought, 'Wow, my Dad never looked like that. He definitely has that George Clooney, hunky thing working.'

"Are you guys going on the snorkeling trip too?" she asked the handsome older man that had caught her eye.

Before Doug could answer, Janet jumped in and responded in the affirmative. Handshakes and introductions were made as the ladies received their cocktails from the bartender. Once it was discovered that Janet was an emergency room surgeon at a hospital in San Francisco and the three young women were all nursing interns from New York, Doug found himself excluded from the conversation rather quickly as the four women traded shop talk about their professions.

silliesam
silliesam
23 Followers
123456...9