Mysterious Pleasures

Story Info
Melanie is drugged and taken by a strange, erotic creature.
923 words
3.99
77.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie sat in a chair, her arms bound to a bar overhead. Her knees were up and her legs were spread, her ankles tied securely to the leg of the chair, which was nailed down to the floor. Her eyes was blindfolded by a heavy black cloth, tied so tight that her eyes were forced to be shut. Her black hair fell on front of her, he tips just brushing her bare nipples. They were hard and erect due to a strange drug they had injected in her earlier. Her pussy was spread and glistening, her juices slowly dipping out from her lips.

Sitting in the silent room, Melanie breathed silently, her ears straining to hear a sound. She was walking home from school when she was taken by surprise, a heavy rag that was pressed against her face. Whatever was on the rag made her pass out and, and when Melanie awoke, she was in that position, her right arm throbbing with the pain of the needle. When she awoke, she didn't cry or scream. She knew that crying and screaming only made the men who took her more excited.

The door creaked open, and Melanie held her breath. Whoever came in left no footsteps--there was a quiet squishing sound, as if something wet and slimy was dragged across the floor. The squishing sound became louder and obviously more closer. Melanie gasped when something wet and cold touched her thigh, the drug making her senses tingle.

"Who's that?!" she demanded feeling another one touched her other thigh. It brushed her skin lightly with a dozen little feelers that wiggled non-stop. Melanie gasped as another one slithered up her large breasts, it's round tips rolling her nipple gently. Suddenly Melanie felt the tip open up, and little feelers danced around her swollen bud. Melanie whimpered, the drug making her nipple tingle and twitch. The feeler wrapped itself around her nipple and clamped itself down. The mouth of the tentacle pushed down on her breast then pulled, yanking her buds. Another slid over to her other breast and did the same thing, both alternating between pushing pulling.

Melanie struggled in her chair as the creature milked her breasts, throwing her into a frenzy. At the same time, the tentacles at her thigh inched closer to her cunt, it's feelers grabbing and pinching. They felt around for her clitoris, and when they found it, the secured themselves around it and massaged it, sending electrical waves of pleasure up her body.

"Oohhh," Melanie gasped, throwing her head back. Another tentacle buried it's head into the opening of her vagina, pushing into her tight cunt. When it came in contact with her juices, the alien limb enlarged, growing wider as it sunk into Melanie's pussy. The girl let out a shriek at the invasion, shuddering at the thought of what was in her and the pleasure it bought. The tentacle continued to enlarge until her pussy could take no more. It was now the size of a man's fist. Once it had pushed itself to the end of Melanie's canal, it opened it's tip and let out it's feelers, letting the small fingers do it's job. As the feelers roamed her pussy, the tentacle squished in and out of her pussy. It released a slimy liquid as it fucker her, it's semen mixing with her juices.

While Melanie was gasping in pleasure, another tentacle had pushed underneath the one in her pussy and wiggled into her asshole. Melanie opened her mouth to exclaim in pain when the thick limb plopped out of her pussy and shot into her mouth, filling her mouth with a bitter taste. While it fucked her mouth, another tentacle entered her slimy pussy and filled it while the one in her asshole pumped in and out furiously. Melanie bounced her body to the monster's rhythm, an orgasm approaching. She cried out as her body convulsed, her pelvis slamming against the seat of the chair as she came, her erotic cries echoing throughout the room.

Suddenly, there was a sharp pain across her chest. Something rough scraped across her sensitive nipples. Melanie screamed and suddenly, the tentacles disappeared, and her holes were empty and tight, with no evidence of any penetration. But a puddle of her juices was on the chair, and more running down the floor. A gruff voice laughed.

"Lookit this little bitch here. Whatever boss gave her must've been really strong! She came just by sitting there!"

Another whip lashed across her breasts. Melanie screamed and wiggled in her bonds, tears wetting the blindfold.

"No, no, stop it!!" Melanie screamed as the man whipped her mercilessly at her sensitive spots. Within a minute her nipples burned, and her cunt swollen and raw.

"Little whore. I wonder what you were hallucinating about," the man asked thoughtfully. I wonder if it's this?!" The man shoved his hard cock up her cunt and fucked her hard, grabbing her knees and grunting. Melanie cried out in surprise and pain as the man's large member tore through her swollen and tight pussy, stinging from the whipping he gave her. However, the drug had not worn off and soon, Melanie rocked her body with his, thrusting however she can to receive his cock. Just as she neared another orgasm, a blinding light pierced through her blindfold.

Gasping, Melanie sat up in her bed, squinting her eyes against the morning sun. There was a large damp spot between her legs. Melanie sighed and chuckled.

What a bizarre dream.