Mysterious Stranger

Story Info
A trip to a lingerie store holds a surprise.
2.5k words
4.16
58.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chylo
chylo
2 Followers

For my Wonderful Muse who inspires so many naughty thoughts...

*

It really all started out so innocently and with great intentions. And I think that the plan was a sound one and it was a good plan, and yet it turned out that I got more then I was bargaining for. Still I would repeat it in a heartbeat.

It really was simple, I'd head out to the mall before it got crowded, when the store was just opening and the clerks were busy with their morning rituals, and I'd be pretty much alone and able to pick out some sexy bra and panties for my three year anniversary with my girlfriend. And so that's exactly what I did.

It worked out exactly as planned and I was able to walk into the store and not be overwhelmed by on lookers that I'd feel nervous. It's always weird when there's a man in the lingerie section, and I'm guessing the women feel that way as well. Still if you want to check out the materials, the patterns and well get something at more of a last minute, then that's really where you have to go.

I wasn't there long, five minutes or so, really I just barely started looking at the selection this store had to offer, when this stunning woman walked in. She was so incredibly hot, not in that movie star way, but in that girl next door type of way that is so much more sensual then the phoniness that the ultra glamorous display. It's like a girl who is so sexy doesn't have to try as hard as someone who needs to appear to be so sexy.

Everything about this lady was just, well I guess, perfect. Her clothing was cotton blouse that buttoned up pretty high, and she was wearing comfortable jeans, again making her seem approachable. Her light brown hair with golden highlights and blue eyes made me keep an eye on her while I was looking for something for my girlfriend.

It was odd for me, I'm usually not blown away by anyone, maybe it was the fact I was already horny looking for sexy things for my girlfriend, maybe it was how she just seem to know what she wanted, but something about her was quite electric.

I noticed that even though she was certainly the girl next door type of girl, she wasn't looking at the fun cotton panties and bras, but rather the lacy, satin, and shelf bras. She seemed to know exactly what she was looking for, well style anyway, and didn't want to just try anything on.

She seemed to have found a black shelf bra, a red lacy bra, and this green satin bra and matching panties to them. I felt odd spying on her, but when she closed the door to the dressing room to try them on; she looked me in the eyes and smiled before closing the door. I felt my cheeks get hot immediately and looked away, embarrassed for being caught.

As she did her business in the dressing room, I searched through the piles of panties on the table looking for just the right ones for my girlfriend. But even as I was trying to focus, my mind kept on wandering to that amazing woman with those perfect curves and what she must look like in those sexy under things.

When the door to the dressing room opened, I was glad that my back was to it and she didn't catch me staring at her again. I continued searching the panties when she walked by me, and her iPhone was in her hand. On it was a picture of her in the green satin bra and panty set. I only caught a glimpse of it, but she was certainly showing it off to me.

I was instantly hard from that quick flash she shared with me. It took me by surprised and my cock was folded awkwardly in my pants. I could tell that I must have a nice bulge that would be very easy to see. In a feudal attempt to hide it I pressed it against the wide edge of the table, and involuntarily my hips rocked at the contact.

And that's when I looked over at the woman who was now staring at my crotch, watching as I dry humped the table. She leaned over the table and now her shirt which was buttoned to the top was now open a good three or four buttons down. I could see down her cleavage and at the blue bra she was currently wearing. I backed away from the table and I could feel my erection throbbing in my pants.

I broke my gaze away from her breasts and moved my eye line up to match hers, and she had this wonderfully seductive smile on her perfect lips. Her grin got wider as she nodded towards my pants, put her finger in her mouth, and sucked on it. I couldn't believe this was happening.

I put down the red panties I was holding and moved to the other end of the store, still searching for the perfect outfit for my girlfriend. I was here to see her in something sexy, not this incredible vixen. I can't believe how sexy this woman is. I close my eyes for a moment and try to regain my composure.

In the darkness I breathe long deep breaths, count to ten, and then exhale slowly. I open my eyes and start focusing on the task at hand. Still I can't resist and turn around and see her move over to the table and grab a pair of red panties just like the one I was holding a few minutes before. Then she found a matching bra and headed towards the dressing room.

As the door closed, a hanger seemed to accidently get caught in the door, just a hair, and it was open a crack. I couldn't believe it. I walked over to the other side of the store, where I'd have a better view through the slit to see what was inside. I can't believe I was a peeping tom. I've never done anything like this before in my life, but there was something about her, and I just couldn't stop myself.

When I finally got into prime viewing position, I was disappointed to see that she wasn't able to be seen from that vantage point. She must have been on the other side of the dressing room and the view through the slit was very limiting.

Disappointed I started looking at the bras in front of me, and I finally found the perfect ones. They were black satin with red roses embroidered on them. Something sexy and playful, different then what my girlfriend usually wears. I headed back over to the table of panties, and looked for a matching pair.

That's when I noticed that my mystery lady was now where I could see her in the open crack. She was wearing the red panties I was fondling less than five minutes ago and they hugged her hips perfectly. As she moved, I lost sight of the panties but I could clearly see her ample breasts filled out the red lace bra perfectly, and I had to catch myself from drooling.

I moved my head back down and looked at the panties again. There were so many on the table to go through, I couldn't quite find the right ones. I looked across to the other side of the table, and I saw a movement in the dressing room.

This sexy creature had her hand down the front of the panties and I could see movement in her crotch. She was masturbating in the dressing room with panties that were for sale! It was the most incredible thing I've ever seen in my life. As she rocked with her play, she would go in and out of view. I felt like a kid trying to watch a scrambled cable channel, getting momentary glimpses that were erotic and clear, and many moments of just nothing. Still, my eyes were glued to the slit.

One hand was on her breasts, squeezing it, searching for her nipple to play with. As I rocked sideways a little, I got a new view and could tell that her other hand was rubbing her pussy wildly. I moved again and could see the pleasure on her face as she played with herself, and that's when she opened her eyes, and winked at me.

She made a gesture for me to look lower down, and I moved over so I could watch as her legs spread even wider, the hand at the breast moved down, and she pushed part of the panties into her cunt. I looked back up at her face, moving to do so, and she smiled for a second before an orgasm rocked her body. She looked like she got so into it that I couldn't believe she could keep quiet.

I wanted to see her face twisted in ecstasy, and her breasts heave, and her hips buck all at the same time, but I couldn't. The slit was so small that I could only see one part at a time, and wasted many precious seconds moving my position so I could see it all just for fractions of a second. Still, it was the most erotic thing I ever saw in my life.

And then, she disappeared again to where I couldn't see her behind the door. I closed my mouth, which apparently had been open for an amount of time longer then I know, and fumbled as I returned to my shopping. The clerk looked over at me for a second, and I just nodded.

I continued my search of the table, and finally found the perfect complement to the bra I already had in my hands. Just as I picked them up, the mystery lady walked out of the dressing room, back to the table where she picked up the red panties and put them back. Then, she put the bra away on the rack and walked out of the store, her swaying hips hypnotizing me until they were out of sight.

I shook my head and started walking to the cashier to pay for the black outfit, when it dawned on me, those red panties were what she was wearing when she came. When she pushed her finger into her and came, pushing in those red panties.

I casually walked over to the table and as nonchalantly as I could, rummaged through the pile until I picked up the red ones. The damp red ones. My cock was pulsing rapidly now.

I placed all the scanning tags next to each other, and tried to figure out what to say if the cashier noticed that the red panties were soiled. I tried to think of some excuse so I could still buy them, but I couldn't come up with anything that would sound believable.

I was so nervous handing the items to the lady behind the register, but she luckily just looked up at me somewhat annoyed for me disturbing her reading or work or whatever she was doing, and asked if I found everything alright.

I muttered something like I found everything fine and my heart was beating so fast and hard I thought it must be clearly visible through my shirt.

She quickly scanned in the items, and was about to fold them but I said, you don't need to do that. She just shrugged, and I handed her my credit card. She ran it through, a receipt printed out, I signed it, she printed a second one, stapled it to another receipt, and I was going crazy. I just wanted to get out of the store with those panties.

When I walked out into the mall proper I looked around, just trying to get another glimpse of that angel. But no matter which way I looked, she was nowhere to be seen. So I started walking towards the parking garage and to my car.

I hit the remote, opened the driver's door, and dived into the driver's seat. It was still early and the mall was still empty. I had also found a place in the back of the garage, so I was pretty confident that I was alone and would be left that way.

All I really wanted to do was to pull out those panties and sniff them; I wanted to smell her scent, to know for a fact that this was real. And like a kid who just got a new toy, I tore into the bag and rummaged furiously until the damp fabric was in my hands.

I closed my eyes for a moment, feeling the warm dampness on the panties and I could feel my cock twitch uncontrollably in my pants. I opened my eyes and looked around, making sure I was still alone; I was.

Nervously, I pulled the panties out and brought them to my nose an inhaled deeply. It felt so weird and dirty, smelling such a beautiful woman's scent, without knowing her name, knowing that she made these panties wet for me to smell. I've never had a panty fetish before, and I never really thought it made sense, but right this second, smelling her aroma that she left on these panties made the most sense in the universe.

I looked around, and there was still no one around, and I couldn't take it any longer. I unbuttoned my pants and unzipped my fly. Then I pulled down my underwear and grabbed a few tissues from the back seat.

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath with my nose in her panties, and started stroking myself. My fist was tight and all the precum on my cock head lubed it up nicely. I slowly slid my fist down, and then back up, while I thought about my mystery lady walking down here and finding me like this.

With my imagination flowing at full speed, I could see her walking there, her hips swaying as she walked towards me, her blue bra visible with her cleavage, and then I saw her blue eyes matching mine. Then she whispered softly, "Cum in my panties."

It was too much, and as I slid my hand down to the base I could feel the cum rising up the other way. I threw the tissues over to the passenger seat, grabbed the panties from under my nose, and wrapped the lace material around my cock.

My head is flies backwards as I strong jets of cum shoot out of my cock. I can feel the panties fill with my cum, mixing my juices with hers. Just the thought of that makes me cum harder and my whole body is wracked with spasms I keep cumming. I can see her squeezing her breast, looking down at me and smiling at intense orgasm that is washing over my body in wave after wave. Knowing that I'm pleasing her made the orgasm go on for what felt like forever.

As I start to come down from my orgasm, I'm leaning back in the driver's seat panting. I remember where I am and slowly I opened my eyes. Then, I looked around, but she was nowhere to be seen...

chylo
chylo
2 Followers