Mystery Meat Revealed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want your long, hard cock deep inside me! Please, Jeremy, fill me with your hot cum!"

Jeremy lifts her hips and thrusts his thick member inside of her in one swift motion. Nina throws her head back and moans as he pounds her pussy, hitting her cervix sharply. One hand pinches her left nipple while the other runs circles over her clit, causing loud sounds to escape Nina's throat.

"You're such a dirty slut. You're cunt is so hot and wet for me. Do you like this, bitch?"

"Oh yes, I love it." Nina watches as Jeremy moves in and out of her, his shaft wet with the sign of her arousal.

"Do you want me in your tight asshole? You've only had my fingers. Do you want my dick too?"

"Oh God, yes I do. Put your thick cock deep in my asshole."

Jeremy grabs a bottle of lube out of the bedside table drawer and squirts a few drops on the head of his engorged shaft. He folds her legs above her head, exposing both of her waiting holes to him. He probes her with the head, giving her a feel for his length. "No, Jeremy, wait. It hurts. Please, stop." Nina cries as he continues to push into her.

"Sluts take it in the ass and don't cry about it. Do what I say, whore." Jeremy pushes the last two inches in and Nina's face contorts in pain. He moves slowly in and out, letting her get used to the new sensation. "Do you like this, you shameless hussy?"

"It's so...weird. But I think it feels good." Nina confesses as her body relaxes.

Jeremy grins as he starts to pound her backdoor faster. His fingers tap her clit lightly and after only a minute of this, Nina screams. "Oh God, I'm coming!" Her sphincter contracts with her orgasm and Jeremy grunts as his hot load shoots into her. Nina's legs fall to the sides and Jeremy collapses on top of her, both of them panting and dripping with sweat.

After a few minutes, Jeremy gets up and releases Nina from the bed. She rubs her wrists, which are red and raw from the rough leather. Nina looks up at him from the bed and blushes. "That was really good, Jeremy. I never thought my best friend would..."

Jeremy stares at her in disbelief. "You really are a slut, aren't you? Nina, get dressed and get out. Call me when you grow up." Jeremy walks out of the room, leaving Nina stupefied, just like the first time.

12