Mystery Seduction

Story Info
Stranger and more passionate these trains rides get.
1.7k words
4.01
55.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apathykiss
apathykiss
34 Followers

His eyes were burning in the back of my head. I felt them for about four stops now. I rotated my body, standing next to the door. He looked down for a second, but then slowly resumed staring at me as his mouth gently curled into a smile. Despite how incredibly attractive this creature was, he was just staring at me, and it began to make me feel uneasy. I wasn't sure what to do.

I stared back. I didn't know what else to do. I responded to his stare with a half smile. His eyebrows went up with my response and he smiled larger. His dirty blond hair was short and cut like a little boy's bowl cut, but was perfect for his face. He raised his hand to his forehead, combing his hair back with his fingers and turning his head down. His body was covered by a long black cost and underneath was a red and black stripped shirt.

As I soaked in the sight of him, I was interrupted by him making his way towards me. I panicked, not knowing what he would do to me. I held onto the pole next to me for support as he approached me. I couldn't look away from him, and our eyes met with his final step towards me. This complete stranger was standing in front of me, and the only thing I could think of was wanting to his lips. They almost touched mine as his face drew closer to me. Our gazes met and spoke for us. His hand moved to my hand that was on the pole and he took another step towards me, placing his chest pressed against mine. Getting closer and closer, so close I felt his stare hitting me as his tall frame towered over me and I looked away.

His other hand went towards mine and he placed something in my grip. His breath hit my face hard. The sweet smell of cinnamon coming from his mouth, I wanted to taste it badly. As I moved my lips closer to his, he stepped out of the open doors next to me and stood, staring at me through the closed doors before strolling to the exit.

I missed him. He walked out and I missed my chance. Stunned by the last 30 seconds, I totally forgot about what he put in my hand. I looked down to a piece of folded cardboard. I opened it and it said on it.

"We made love with our eyes, now I want to use my hands."

After that it gave me slight directions to a park. I had to get off at the next stop, I was so close to it. Should I go? What if he was a mass-murderer and I'm next on his list? The train began to slow and the doors opened. Here's my chance now. I stepped out and the doors closed, leaving me watching the train go by fast. I turned around and walked to the surface, going to the park. At least it's a public place.

As I made my way through the park, the sun was setting and it was getting darker. I looked for him but he was no where in sight. I sat on a park bench, overlooking a pond. I was tricked. 'He's probably sitting at home right now laughing at himself,', I thought to myself. Now I had to pay to get back on the train and go home. As I looked through my wallet for change, the bench shifted with someone sitting next to me. I looked quickly and saw it was him.

His arm resting on the back of the bench behind me. The light of the sunset reflected off his eyes and he smiled at me. I sighed as I smiled back, relieved I wasn't as stupid as I thought. With my smile he moved closer to me and held me. Moving his lips on my cheek, he began to speak, the first time I heard his voice.

"I normally don't do this; meet strangers. But your not all that strange to me. I feel comfortable with you. I've seen you before on the train, and this odd comfort I get from you makes me crave your body."

As I heard these words, I had my eyes closed and my hands were on my lap, pulling at my thighs. His breath still smelled of cinnamon was running all over my face. His left hand moved to mine and he finally kissed my lips. The gentle sweet kiss shot through my body and made millions of questions and doubts in my head vanish to concentrate on his lips. I didn't care that I didn't know him. I didn't care that I just met this man and I was letting him touch and kiss me. I just wanted him bad right then.

With the sun down now and the pale light of the street lamps lighting parts of the walkway, we were shaded in darkness under a tree. I shifted my body towards his and invited him to touch me. Taking my invitation, he placed his hands on my thighs and pushed them up my waist. With his grip around me, he pulled me closer towards him. Slowly, he slipped his hands under my clothes and on my bare hips. I felt the warm comfort of his hands on my bare skin, touching my flesh. I pulled his body to me by his shoulders and continued sucking his lips, wanting to feel him closer to me.

It didn't bother us that there was a man walking his dog 12 feet away and if he turned his head he could have seen us. As my coat was being pushed off my shoulders and the first buttons undone on my shirt, I wouldn't have cared if he had even taken pictures. In fact, I would have asked him for the doubles.

His lips pulled from my mouth and found the skin of my bare neck and sternum. He left the scent of cinnamon all over me. Moving my hands to his head, I was running my fingers through his hair. Pulling at his blond locks, I moved my legs positioned around his waist, sitting on his lap. I felt the heat pouring off of his body onto mine and as the cold air hit our bodies, steam began to rise from it.

I closed my eyes and was unable to hold back a small moan of pleasure. He pulled his face from my skin and looked at me with a smile.

"Do that again.", he asked, "That sound that escaped your lips was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard."

"You need to make me speak. It was an act of pleasure. I want you to touch me and make me scream."

Without moving his eyes from mine, he moved his hand from my hip to my skirt and lifted the fabric, revealing bare thighs. Touching his fingertips on my skin, goosebumps began to form as he tickled my flesh. With his other hand supporting my back, I relaxed my body, waiting for his move. The handsome stranger then moved his hand to my underwear, pressing hard at the drenched fabric. I craved him intensely at that moment and felt my legs slightly tense at my touch.

My arms still wrapped around his neck, he pushed the fabric aside and slide his cold hand into my warm, dripping cavern. My mouth opened slightly as he waited for my response. He then whispered to me, urging my voice out.

"Come on, sweetie, My ears bleed for your cries."

His fingers were deep in me sliding in and out as my hips moved in unison with his motions. Giving into his sweet plea, I moved my mouth to his ear, moaning softly but just enough for him to move faster and drive me towards and orgasm. Holding him closer, his lips resume to my neck and suck deeply with each loud sound coming from my mouth. With my body tensing and pulling his fingers deeper into me, I finally gave out a pleasurable scream. I looked around the park seeing nobody in sight to witness the experience. Then, I pulls his face from his neck and kiss his lips deeply.

I pull my lips from his and gaze deep into is eyes, "I want to hear your cries now. I want you to fill my ears with your delight."

As I began to suck on his neck, I undid his pants and pulled his naked pelvis towards me. When our skin touched, a new fire in him lit and he became more and more forceful as he thrust his cock into me. As I sit on his lap kissing his neck, he holds my hips and guides my body to the flow of his. I pulled my lips from his skin and look into his face. His eyes were partially open, looking t me, and his teeth were clenched, holding back his cries.

I gently bit his lip as his pace quickened as he broke the silence, letting out a long moan. His sounds made my own sexual peak trigger and we both came loudly together. Collapsing in his arms, my heavy breathing began to slow as he held me tighter, kissing me gently on the forehead.

-----------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes to morning, alone on a bench. My body was warm from a long, black coat. His coat. The long walk to the train was lonely. He left me already. And I didn't even know him, his name, anything.

I stopped at the entrance of the station and reached into the pocket of his coat. I didn't have my gloves, they were in my coat pocket, and he must have taken it. I wondered my he took my coat but left his. But I was glad he did. My short brown coat was far less warm then this long trench coat. It made me feel like his arms were still wrapped around me. And I could still feel his kisses on my neck when the collar is pulled up.

In the pocket, I feel something and pull it out. Another piece of cardboard. I open it up, and it says 'Parker' along with a phone number. I press it to my nose and smell the scent coming from it. His scent- cinnamon.

apathykiss
apathykiss
34 Followers