Mystic Seaport

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dealership was small and busy, but like a lot of shops, they try to accommodate travelers. They called a couple of local regulars to see if they minded waiting another day so a fellow Triumph rider could continue on. Two of them quickly agreed so a tech got right on Brett's bike.

Fortunately, Brett had the presence of mind to pull in the clutch and kill the engine when he smelled smoke from oil hitting the exhaust. The bike lost all its oil and the engine could have seized and destroyed itself if he hadn't. A few hundred dollars would get him back on the road, but the parts wouldn't be in until the next day. He called his uncle to have him check in with the family to say they were OK. Before hanging up, his uncle asked to speak to the service manager. We figured he just wanted to verify the repairs.

Kate and I talked and decided we were going to stick with them until they were back on the road. The dealer recommended a Motel 6 within walking distance of the shop. Kate called and made a reservation for the four of us. She then pulled Brett aside and told him how it was going to be.

"You're our friends, Brett. We help friends when they need it. I don't want to hear any more about it. OK?"

"OK." It's possible that Kate being braless in her red bandana halter entered into his decision. Kate's tits are very persuasive.

Ellie rode with me the short distance to the motel while Kate walked with Brett carrying their gear from the stricken Bonny. Ellie held my dick through my pants the whole way. "Something to hold onto for safety, " she explained. "Wouldn't want to fall off," she laughed. She could be very persuasive as well.

The motel had recently been renovated. The room was sparse, but very clean. A wall-mounted large screen TV/entertainment center was at the foot of the two queen beds. The bathroom had a semi-circular shower which allowed more floor space—a convenience since Kate and Ellie never missed the opportunity to share a bathroom.

The motel was centered around a small, but clean swimming pool. We rinsed the road grime off in the shower before meeting at the pool. We were the only ones there. The water felt good after the tension of the breakdown.

We found a nice seafood restaurant a block from the motel. Eating on the road gets old fast, but there are a few bright spots. Brett and Ellie insisted on paying for dinner which we accepted graciously. A man has his pride.

We returned to the room. Kate grabbed the HBO program on the way in. She and Ellie plopped themselves down against the headboard on one of the beds to go over it. No way Brett and I were going to plop down together on the other bed, so I moved in next to Kate and Brett moved in next to Ellie.

Kate looked at me expectantly. "Where's the clicker?"

"It's over by the TV," I answered.

She kept looking at me until I got up and got the clicker. She grabbed it from me and pulled up the movie she and Ellie had decided on. No, I'm not pussy whipped, but...maybe a little pussy compliant. There might be two chances at pussy that night, not just one. There was no down side to getting the clicker.

The movie was kind of boring, or maybe it was just our collective mood. We started making sarcastic comments about it. That was entertaining for awhile, but just wasn't holding our interest. Kate whispered something to Ellie and I heard Ellie whisper back, "No, never." Uh oh.

Kate grabbed the clicker again. Magically, she popped up the softcore porn selections. She picked one for us involving several couples. Nothing really great, but it fit the mood better. I looked over at Ellie. Her eyes were popping out of her head. Brett was just smiling. Kate turned to me, whispering, "She's never seen porn before."

Watching people fuck is interesting to a point, but I'm not much of a spectator. I reached down and played with Kate's thigh, running my hand up further and further. I saw Ellie look while my hand was inside the leg of Kate's loose shorts. I was rubbing the front of her panties. Brett was engrossed in the movie. Ellie fixed that. She grabbed his hand and stuffed it between her legs. Brett lost interest in the movie in about a nanosecond.

It wasn't long before the two women started whispering to one another. They ended it with a quick kiss. I was so amazed, I didn't register what happened next. They swapped places in a blur of activity which included both losing their shorts. My hand fell naturally to Ellie's down-covered blonde pie. Brett's fell into Kate's silky black curls. The girls kissed again, longer this time, then turned their faces to ours for kisses. The movie was history.

Before long, the whispering began again. It started with a kiss between the two women. It ended with a longer one. Then Kate jumped over Brett, pulling him to the other bed. That left Ellie and I where we were. I hoped something like this would happen, but when it did, I wasn't so sure that's what I wanted.

I saw Kate and Brett slowly removing one another's clothes. Ellie was having none of that. She stripped in 3 seconds flat, then stripped me in another 5. She pounced on my cock like a cat on a mouse and pulled me into her mouth. I didn't see what Kate and Brett were doing for fear of missing what Ellie and I were doing. But the sounds from the other bed indicated they were far ahead of us.

*-*-*

Next morning we woke up late. At some point we had swapped back to our own partners. I have no recollection of that at all for some reason. There was no repeat of the night before. Bright sunlight brought us all back into the real world. There didn't seem to be any guilt or embarrassment among us, but we were clearly done with the festivities. We were back with the one who brought us to the dance.

We walked to Denny's for breakfast while we waited for Brett's bike to be ready. The call came during breakfast. We finished up, gathered up our gear from the motel, then headed for the dealership. Ellie and Brett walked while Kate and I rode. Kate didn't offer to hold my dick for safety reasons, but then that had never come up as an issue between us before.

We arrived a few minutes before Brett and Ellie so I took the time to look at the new Triumphs and Ducatis in the showroom. When Brett arrived, he went to the cashier. I heard him say, "What?" loudly enough that I thought something must be wrong. Not a chance. When his uncle asked to talk to the service manager the day before, he had made arrangements to pick up the bill. Brett was expecting to pay hundreds of dollars only to find he owed nothing. Brett and Ellie were back in business. They were on their way to the Canadian Maritimes as they had been planning and saving for a year.

*-*-*

We chatted about our plans for the rest of the day. Kate and I had promised to spend time with her cousin's family in Millinocket, Maine, then continue on to Canada. We invited Brett and Ellie to stop for a day at her cousin's but they said they better continue on to Canada or they'd run out of time and money. It was a long standing dream for them. We didn't want to stand in the way of their achieving it.

We road together as long as we could before we had to turn off towards Millinocket. It was a tearful parting on the side of the road, but we parted much better friends than we ever could have imagined. Brett and Ellie implored us to visit them in Virginia on the way home, but we were heading home via the long way through Canada so that was out. That had been one of our long standing dreams. We promised to visit them the following year when we would once again be visiting relatives in Maryland and the Virginia shore. Virginia would be a major part of that trip.

A week later, we saw them getting off the Prince Edward Island ferry as we were getting on. We visited for a few minutes while waiting to board, then hugs all around saw us off on our separate adventures again.

*****

Author's Note: No pretensions here. Just a mildly sexy romp. After killing off a number of Lake Powell tourists in my last Loving Wives story, something lighter seemed in order.

12