Mystic Vice - Hunter's Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jin, I'm going to have to restrain you now," I said to him, trying to be gentle and firm. He didn't respond, he just kept staring into the middle space.

"Jin, I need to restrain you now," I said more firmly, putting my hand on his arm. He grabbed my wrist and my breath caught in my throat. He squeezed, but not hard enough to hurt me.

"Jin?" I tried, hoping I wasn't too late.

"Sorry," he said, his voice hoarse. "We need to do this quick. I want to get out of here really bad."

He walked over to the one of the chains and clasped the shackle around his wrist. I walked over and did the next shackle, locking him in. I let out a slow breath and backed away. He gave me a grateful smile and I watched as the brown in his eyes shifted to gold. I left the room and locked the door behind me. Please Goddess, let those chains hold.

I pulled out my out my cell phone and called the chapter house.

"Townsend Beach chapter house," came a man's voice.

"Bill? Its Victoria," I said quickly. Bill was the processor at night.

"Victoria? Where are you?" he asked quickly.

"I'm in the safe house. The bite victim has been secured," I answered.

"Fan-fucking-tastic!" he cheered.

"Have you heard from Hector?" I asked, fear twisting my stomach into knots.

"He just called us a few minutes ago. He's holed up in someone's basement right now. He's hurt but he should be alright," he explained, trying to not sound so tense.

"Good, good," I added absently. "When can I expect reinforcements?"

"Sorry Victoria, not any time soon. It's just you in the safe house right now."

"What?! Why?!" This wasn't good.

"All the other agents are currently dealing with all the escaped people from that party you broke up. They started going crazy about an hour ago and it's been chaos across the city. All other agents are trying to put out the fires," he said. Probably literally in some cases.

"Oh Goddess... what are my orders then?" I asked, knowing what he was going to say.

"The Chapter Master wants you to stay put until morning. We should be able to get someone over there in the next few hours, some time after dawn."

It felt like my stomach dropped out. Dawn. That was still a few hours away. Blackwell was still out there, somewhere, hunting us down and I was stuck, caged up with one of the supernatural world's most notorious monsters. It took me a long moment to answer him.

"Under... Understood. I'll call you back if anything changes," I said.

"Good luck Victoria," said Bill.

"Thanks," I said and then hung up.

Hours. It would hours before anyone arrived. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a pear out of the refrigerator. I tore into it while pacing through the house, checking all the safety precautions. I knew ahead of time they were in perfect working order, but I needed to do something. Just sitting here would have driven me insane.

It took me all of fifteen minutes to check everything in the house, look out every window twice and consider how screwed I was forty seven times. I didn't see anything suspicious, except for a teenager trying to sneak back in, no doubt after a night of partying. Oh how I wish to have such a simple problem like that right now. I would have trade places with him in a second.

"Victoria?" Jin called from the backroom. His voice sounded rough but still human. I took a deep, centering breath, and went to the backroom. Jin was on his knees, hanging limply from the chains. His head was hung low.

"Are you alright?" I asked, opening the door all the way. Jin looked up at me. He was sweating and he had a groggy look on his face.

"Water," he groaned absently. "Water."

I left, grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and returned. Tentatively kneeling in front of him, I undid the cap and put the bottle to his lips. Jin drank greedily, like he was dying of thirst. He moaned lasciviously as he swallowed each mouthful. There was a sensual edge to it that wouldn't have escaped anyone's notice.

I grabbed a cloth out of a set of drawers and dabbed at his forehead, wiping the excess sweat off his forehead. His skin was hot to the touch, he must have been burning up. Jin watched me with a hungry look in his eyes. I couldn't read his intent and it made my pulse flutter. When a person is going through the change, their animalistic instincts take over. They crave everything a wolf does, food, water, the hunt.

And sex.

With the way Jin was watching me, I couldn't tell if he was sizing me up as prey or as a potential mate. It was an intense look, one that bored straight into me. I've seen men leer and gawk at me before and there was always an element of base desire in it, like some part of them was losing control of their composure. It made them seem lecherous and skeevy. The way Jin was looking at me wasn't like that, not like that at all.

His entire focus was on me and nothing else. It was clear he wanted me in the most carnal way, a dangerous and primal way, and it both frightened and excited me. He held my gaze like I was in a trance as I wiped away the remaining sweat from his cheeks, working my way down the slope of his neck.

I could feel myself getting turned on. My pulse was racing and I was scared out of my wits and even though it was crazy, I wanted a good banging more than anything else. The tension had been mounting for hours now and I wasn't going to get a break for a long time. The stress and fear were twisting me in knots. I needed some kind of release. I needed it ba-

Jin was kissing my wrist slowly, running his tongue over the sensitive skin. My breath caught in my throat but I didn't pull away. He never broke his gaze as he tenderly sampled the taste of my skin. I swallowed hard. It felt good. It felt really good.

I worried my lower lip, fretting. This was stupid, I shouldn't be doing this. Jin could change any minute and Blackwell was still at large and I'm scared out of my mind and I want this guy's cock so bad I could scream! Ugh! What am I doing?! I should get out of here right now. Just get up and walk it off, or meditate or touch myself or something. Just not stay here.

Jin kissed my palm and I dropped the cloth. He slowly dipped my index finger into his mouth and sucked on it. A feeling of warmth filled me. He definitely knew how to use his tongue. I looked away, trying to clear my thoughts. I caught a glance of his bulge. It was pressing hard against the front of his pants.

Don't do this Victoria. It's too dangerous. Don't do this. Don't.

"Don't tell anyone," I whispered.

Jin lunged forward, mashing his lips against mine. His kiss was hungry, demanding and filled with passion. I wrapped my arms around his head and returned the kiss in earnest. All of the fear and tension flowed away, rapidly being replaced with carnal need; the need to be touched, the need to scream, the need to fuck.

I grabbed his hair and forced his head into my cleavage, moaning gratefully as he gave my chest a luxuriant tongue bath. I worked a hand between us and massaged his rigid cock through the fabric of his pants. He started panting as I toyed with him slowly, drawing it out. It was probably a bad idea to tease a werewolf, but in for a penny and all that.

I pulled down the front of my dress and bra, exposing my breasts in all their glory. Jin greedily began suckling on my nipples, running his tongue across them and gently gnawing on my sensitive buds. I was playing a dangerous game, but the danger only heightened the enjoyment. I pressed his head against my breast, never wanting to let go.

"I want you. Now," growled Jin and I was ready to oblige. I quickly undid his belt and pants, tugging them down. His cock sprang up and I ran my fingers delicately over the skin. Jin lolled his head back and growled sensually. It spurred me on.

I stood up, turning my back to him, and slowly bent over, sliding my panties down. I heard the chains creak forward and Jin's tongue slowly ran up the length of my cooch. It sent a delicious shiver up my spine. Oh, bad dog.

I flashed him a wicked smile and got on all fours, backing up against him. Jin's chest was heaving and his arms were straining against the chains. Goddess I love watching a man struggle. They do it so well.

"I'm all yours," I cooed, guiding him to my pussy. Jin pushed into me, burying his full length inside me in one long, drawn out shove. I let out a blissful squeal and laid my head down against the floor, soaking up the pleasure. Jin pumped in and out of me with primal urgency, panting away. I rocked my hips, meeting each of his thrusts with one of my own. The room was filled with a sounds of our cries and flesh impacting flesh. He fucked me hard and wild and I was grateful for every second of it.

A hot ball of pressure was building up inside me, signaling me that I was going to cum soon and cum hard. I was so wrapped up with what I was happening that I wasn't paying attention to Jin until it was too late. His thrusts were getting harder and soon he was literally hammering into me. I turned my head back and my eyes went wide with fright.

Hair was erupting across Jin's body. His nails had turned black and were beginning to grow longer. And sharper. Right in front of me his jaw started to extend outward with a sickening crack and his teeth began to elongate into tiny ivory daggers.

The change.

It was happening right now.

Oh shit.

Panicking, I tried to get up when I heard the sound of wood creaking. Jin let out a furious snarl and slowly swung his arms forward, tearing one of the chains loose from the wall! He wrapped the free arm around my waist, pulling me hard against him. I struggled to free myself, but I couldn't, he was too strong. His body was hard with muscle and larger and wider than before. It wasn't the only thing getting larger either.

I could feel his cock growing inside of me, becoming wider and changing shape. I had never felt anything like it before. He continued to fuck me with the same desperate need as before, stretching me out, sending me to new heights of ecstasy.

With another snarl of protest, he tore out the other chain and fell forward onto all fours. Jin was gone now, replaced by this monster and I was trapped beneath his bulk that was only growing larger and more powerful. He fucked me like the animal he was, no matter how much I begged him for mercy. Thank the Goddess I used my protection enchantment earlier. It hurt and felt amazing at the same time. The terror was fueling my arousal something fierce and I took his punishment, moaning like a bitch in heat.

I don't remember how many times I came as he ravished me. It was like one long train of orgasms that wracked my body and mind. Sweat was running down my forehead and I could barely hold myself up. Jin kept plowing ahead, spurred on by my cries of pain and pleasure. His panting had long ago been replaced with snarls and I could feel him tensing up inside of me.

With a wild howl, Jin thrust forward, cumming inside of me. I felt his monstrous cock twitch deep inside me again and again as he filled my sore pussy to the brim. I fell forward, exhausted as Jin finally pulled out of me. I laid on the floor for a long moment, trying to work up the strength to move.

Then I heard him snarl.

My eyes opened wide and fear gripped me again. I quickly scrambled onto all fours and backed away against the wall. Jin was watching me, crouching, his huge monstrous form taking up one entire wall. He had the same intense look in his eyes.

I quickly started rummaging through the draw for something, anything to defend myself with when he sat forward, coming face-to-face with me. I froze, terrified out of my mind. This was it. End of the story. I was done.

Jin gently nuzzled my cheek with his muzzle and licked my ear. It was a tender and intimate gesture. I lifted a shaky hand and slowly caressed his snout. He leaned into the gesture and laid down in front of me, looking relaxed and content.

I sat there, dumbfounded. It looked like I was going to be ok after all. I've been warned a hundred times about how dangerous werewolves are, especially during their first change, but Jin seemed pretty docile at the moment.

I got up and got myself cleaned up, trying to process what just happened. There have been a handful of people who have survived contact with a werewolf during their first change and now I was one of them. Maybe that was the secret, just fuck them and they'll be your best friend.

"Let's add that one to the training manual," I laughed, still in a post-coital high. "You see a werewolf transforming, just fuck 'em. They'll pass right out!"

Jin lifted up his head and snarled. I tensed up immediately expecting the worse, but he wasn't looking at me, he was looking at the kitchen window.

I clambered up and made my way to the window, wary of what I would find. I pulled back the curtain and gasped with horror.

Two of the houses on the block were on fire, their roofs a carpet of flames.

Blackwell. He's trying to flush us out, that son of a bitch. I turned back around, trying to figure out what to do when I saw Jin. He was pacing nervously in the backroom, turning every which way. Of course. Jin's all instinct right now and any animal knows to stay as far away from fire as possible.

"Jin, I know part of you is still in there. Please, calm down. The safe house is protected," I said as reassuringly as I could. I came out like a plea.

He began to snarl and act more agitated.

"Jin, you're safe, ok? You're safe," I said, gesturing with my hands.

Outside there was a sudden flash of orange light. The house across the street had a pool of flame spreading across its garage. Jin took one look at it and ran, smashing through the door frame and out the glass kitchen door.

"Jin!" I cried, running to the door. I briefly saw him leap over a fence before disappearing into the night. He was heading in the direction of the industrial park. I needed to find him before Blackwell or anyone else did.

I grabbed my Bag of Tricks and started running after him, keeping to the shadows, wand at the ready. The industrial park loomed in front of me, grey and imposing in the dark. After a few minutes, I made it to the parking lot, my feet crunching on the gravel. I stopped and scanned the area.

The whole property covered a couple of acres easily and it was mainly warehouses and shipping centers with a trucks and machinery sitting idle in the pre-dawn gloom. The whole place was a mess of long strange shadows and hazy light. Jin could be anywhere in here and worse, so could Blackwell. No doubt he had that hound of his on the lookout.

I pressed on, moving as quietly as I could through the parking lot to the nearest set of buildings. It was so quiet, all I could hear were the sounds of my steps and my own breath. The exposure had me on edge. I tried to look everywhere at once and at that moment I could have heard a pin drop. It was terrifying. My mouth was dry.

Crunch.

I froze. That wasn't me.

A moment later I heard two loud "whumps" followed by the "ting" of metal on metal. I bolted as fast as my legs would carry me and whipped my head around to see Blackwell taking aim with a pistol. He's shooting at me! Oh Goddess, he's going to kill me!

I ran like a crazy person, darting in between cars and machinery, trying to escape my pursuer. He fired several more shots, grazing my shoulder, but thankfully nothing more than that. It hurt like hell, but I blocked out the pain, too scared to care at the moment. I kept moving, kept searching until I found one corner of the park that was filled with large pieces of earth moving equipment. It was dark and there were plenty of places to hide. I darted under a dump truck and did my absolute best to stop shaking and control my breathing.

Moments later, I heard the steady beat of someone walking calmly across the gravel ground.

"I have to say I'm impressed, little rabbit. You've given me a pretty good chase tonight. Not many have done that," he said, stalking through the equipment. His voice was a sardonic growl, rough and cold. He was laughing at me.

"You can hide if you want, but it won't do you much good. In fact it'll only get on my nerves. I have some business to take care of and I can't have you interrupting it anymore," he said. I turned my head in the direction he was speaking from. He had stopped and I heard the sound of a magazine click into place followed by a gun being cocked. This guy was a lunatic. What was I going to do?

"Seeing as I'm on a schedule," he drawled. "Let's speed this up."

He said a word I didn't recognize and the shadow hound materialized up from the ground. My heart started beating wildly and I had to cover my mouth to hide the sound of my breathing. I might have been able to take on one of them, but not both!

The shadow hound turned and started padding around the machinery, trying to find my scent. It wouldn't take him long to find me.

I was shaking with fright. They were going to hunt me down like a wounded animal and that would be it. I had no back up, no one coming to my rescue and Jin was out there, somewhere, doing Goddess knows what. I was scared. I was more scared than I had ever been in my life. I wanted to be home, safe in my bed, not here. I was scared and cold and out in the open and hating this.

And none of that mattered.

This maniac had hurt my colleagues and has been trying to kill me all night. He already murdered one person and now he thinks I'll roll over and die because he has a spooky dog and a gun. I'm a fucking Benandanti and he thinks he can just intimidate me and hunt me down and I won't put up a fight?! Wrong. Dead wrong! You're mine, you son of a bitch!

I rolled out from under the truck into a knee stand.

"Here puppy puppy!" I cried, enraged. The shadow hound turned around a moment too slow, confused. He wasn't expecting his quarry to just jump out like that. His mistake.

"Anima Stiletto!"

The dagger of light slammed straight into creature's head, right between the eyes. It let out a sudden, mournful sound and then dissipated, leaving nothing behind but smoke. Instinctively I rolled again, and quickly got to my feet facing the opposite direction. Another bullet missed me by a hair.

Edgar Blackwell stepped out of the shadows. He was a tall man dressed in a leather vest, maroon shirt and tan pants, all of which had a faded and worn look. Necklaces with various kinds of magical significance dangled from his neck. A rifle was slung over one shoulder and he had a pistol trained on me. When he stepped into the light, I got a better look at him. His skin was leathery, like it had been soaked in the sun ten hours a day. His hair was long, pale and brittle. He had a few faded scars on his face. But the eyes, those evil eyes.

When Jin looked at me, it was with the eyes of a hunter. Focused, intelligent and dangerous. That wasn't the way Blackwell was looking at me. His gaze was cold, malicious and uncaring; the eyes of a killer.

He had his pistol locked on me and I had my wand locked on him.

"Not bad, little rabbit. You took out my dog. Gonna be expensive for me to replace," he sneered.

"Bill me after you get out of Redgate, asshole," I said, not taking any of his garbage.

"I'll say this one last time. You give me the wolf and I'll let you walk," he offered, staring down the barrel.

"Why are you hunting him anyway? What's he to you?" I demanded.

"The greatest damn trophy in my collection. It's damn near impossible to find werewolves during their first transformation. They can be so damn private, especially when it comes to filling out their ranks," answered Blackwell, adjusting his footing slightly.

"He's a human being!" I cried, sickened. Concentrate Victoria, don't let him get you riled.