Mystical Anne

Story Info
A ghostly apparition visits lonely Mark.
2.1k words
3.98
24.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Muerdar
Muerdar
2 Followers

A few hours ago a small rain cloud had dropped a small layer of wetness upon the city. A minute or two later, the warmed ground had evaporated what was left of the fluid and created the most perfect smell ever, fresh rain. I'd had a rough night already, a pile of homework, a book for studying and a series of shitty friends that I'd wished had died a few days ago. A night within the freshness and an hour or so to lose myself sounded like a cure worth pursuing. So, without a second thought I put on a sweater and walked out, not even bothering to shut the door to my apartment.

A small path led to a smaller park that stood as part of the city's center. A few old, well placed trees dropped shadows all about the place, and each was accompanied by a dark wooden bench. The ground here was at the right temperature, apparently, for fog. The thick cloud spread out and around the park only parting when a small creek flowed through, fueled by the cold, fresh rains. I walked into all of this, bypassing the easy benches for a perfect rock that rested by the creek and offered surprising comfort. I sat there for a while, 15 minutes or so I'd imagine.

The soothing sound of the trickling water and the moisture that existed because of the fog doing wonders for getting my mind off of my woes. A few minutes into the deeper of my dream states and a set of odd sounds broke my thoughts. The sounds of rocks tumbling, followed by a few footsteps. Looking in the general direction, I spied a pair of legs walking on the path through the park. Dismissing it as random passerby, I resumed staring into the creek, not noticing the footsteps approaching me from the path until the moving of rocks caught my attention again. Surprised to find someone behind me, I flashed about and caught the fair form of a woman.

"Hi...I was sorta perched in that tree over there and saw you sit down...just wondering if you wanted some company, maybe, tonight?" She said, fingers working themselves over in nervousness. I glanced her over, she wore "art school" clothes, a pair of overalls, short white t-shirt and a pair of sandals on her feet. Her face caught me off guard, at first because of its striking complexion and beauty, but then due to the swollen eyes and stain of tears. Her hair was longish, probably resting near the middle of her neck if it hadn't been pulled behind her ears. I offered her a faint smile, and scootched over allowing her to sit on the comfortable rock.

"I dont know what kind of company I'll be tonite, but I have a feeling this will be a good thing." I said, offering a slim smile to her as she took a seat. A short moment of silence allowed for the two of us to break our internal thoughts, broken when I asked,"Rough night?"

"Yeah...rough..." she let the word trail out for a moment, "ever had those times when you're not sure that anything in your life is real? Like its all going to crash down?"

"Yeah...apparently that's going around tonite." I said, summoning a chuckle from the sadness that seemed to be floating about us. "I just cant tell if its me thats faking or them, ya know?"

"Who's them?" she said. I'd made a connection to her problems that didn't exist yet.

"Oh...my friends...I'm not sure they're real..."

"Oh...they're real if you believe in them...but what about me?"

"Do I believe in you? I dont know you...how could I?" I said, a bit confused by the conversation, but my lips seemed to be keeping up better than my head was. She looked to me then, and I to her. She extended her hand then, and ackward action due to the closeness, but I took her hand all the same, shaking it with simplicity.

"I'm Anne..."

"I'm Mark..."

"Now you know me...can you believe in me?" she said, our hands not parting for the moment as her eyes seemed to pierce me with more than the question.

"I believe I can...do you believe in me?"

"Of course." she replied with a delicate smile, then let her hand slip out of mine. Our eyes were still locked, and that seemed to be enough of a connection for now. As my thoughts drifted through her eyes, a distant voice in my head remarked on the closeness of our lips, and apparently her own voice spoke out because within a short while we had pressed closer, our lips touching lightly as a supremely, perfectly delicate kiss formed and sparked, igniting a belief between the two of us that meant more than words.

"Every beginning starts with a foundation, Mark..." she replied, her hand raising to touch my cheek, sending an odd sensation coursing through my skin which caused immediate goosebumps upon my arms. She leaned forward then, cupping my face in both of her hands and pressing her lips to mine in a more passionate kiss than before. She adjusted herself at first, trying to acquire comfort in what had begun as an ackward kiss. An odd smile spread her lips as she broke our kiss, her eyes keeping themselves locked with mine all the while. Removing her hands from my jaw, she placed them on my shoulders, then stood for a moment. Taking a step toward me, she placed a leg on either side of me. Taking a comfortable looking seat upon my lap and lacing her arms behind my neck as we settled back into a comfortable kiss that seemed to eliminate all thoughts of the night or the empty, moist park that surrounded us. This kiss was more powerful than the last, the emotions behind it forced me to wrap my arms about her waist, drawing her form closer to mine and sealing the kiss still further behind building passions that rose with every second that passed. My hands, fueled with excess passion began a slow massage of her back, her own hands draped behind my neck, playing with the small hairs on the back of my head. Soon, my hands were creeping along her sides, brushing long strokes along her ribs through the loops in her overalls. My fingers soon laced their way beneath the flap, and flowed about her stomach and gently fluttered about the bottom of her bra and the perfect breasts that lay within. Finding little reason to hold back, I raised my hands, my fingers lightly brushing past her breasts as they found the fasteners to her overalls and slowly undid the connections, the front and back falling to her waist. A gasp parted her lips and our kiss as this action brought her body to a fuller state of attention. Her hands roamed about my head rustling my hair and brushing along my cheek as her eyes were barely parted in erotic pleasure. My own hands flowed down her sides again, finding her shirt to be a bit short to her form, and my fingertips found flesh to touch, as her perfectly fit waist tensed upon my intrusion. I lifted my thumbs then, brining the shirt with them as my graceful fingers and a slightly cold draft sparked a set of goosebumps about her waist. This set her hips into motion, in ways that men could never imitate, the touch sent my very soul into motion, blood rushing into calm areas and sending me into a frenzy. My lips sought her's out, and we met in another kiss, her hands drifted this time. Leaving the comfort of my familiar head, and trickling slowly down my neck and down the line of my shirt, unbuttoning each in turn and spreading my shirt out exposing my chest to her fingertips. Her hands danced about, sending chill all over my body and a set of goosebumps as well. Then with the typical warningless power that comes with extreme passion, she pushed me back over the rock and onto the damp, but comfortable, ground behind. Stepping atop the rock now laying before me, she stepped out of her overalls leaving her in a pair of plaid boxers and that all too cute looking cropped white t-shirt. Smiling seductively she began to weave a pattern with her hips that was something out of fantasy, raising her arms into the air, she closed her eyes and began to dance to the natural erotic music playing in her head. My eyes dazed within the grace she possessed, finding my eyes trapped to her form. Her hands drifted then, flowing about her own body and deftly removing the boxers that trapped her hips. Now freed from the cloth cage, her hips, brightened in the moonlight that had sprung out, danced again, outlined by lace panties that cut high to her waist and seemed to be perfect for her form. Her hands raised then, rolling the bottom of her shirt upwards and then off, showing off her bra-less perfect breasts, glimmering in a similar light to her hips. She took a step forward, then set a knee beside me, hovering her form above me with a soft smile upon her face. I reached up then, hands tracing lines along her sides then coming to rest behind her arms as I pulled her to me, delivering a sensual kiss and savoring the feeling of her skin against mine. She released her hover at the touch, allowing her body to rest upon mine. Her other leg settled between mine, sending pleasurable sensations throughout my body. Noting my arousal through my pants and within my body, her hands diverted their interests to other areas. Working their way down my chest, they began the blind work of removing my pants, all the while our kiss continued in its ferocity and kept the fuel alight. Within seconds my pants found their way to the pile of clothes that had collected beside us, and my boxers shortly followed. Laying naked beneath her, my entire body called out to be touched, and despite my own silenced calling, she seemed to hear the call. A hand drifted back down my chest, and found the pillar that had formed from our connection. Her fingers lightly traced lines about my penis, sending it rising to new heights of sensitivity. My own hands found their way down those wonderful hips, to the the line of her panties, and with two skillful fingers found their way down and off her fair form, my hands rubbing their way back up her thigh, along her firm, ample butt and along her waist. What had started as a teasing fingertip dance was now a full grip around my cock as we both began to lose the power to control ourselves. Feeling my control lose out quickly, my hands wrapped about her waist and I pulled her fully atop me. She moaned softly as she sat herself before my intention and then leaned forward, starting a soft kiss as her hand took my member and guided it into her. Slowly she settled into the length of me as our bodies slowly met each other, and natural rhythms began to break free. My hands cupped her face as we slowly began to build up the dance, our kiss was something of pure emotion, our tongues freely dancing with each other as our kiss deepened along with the passion that surrounded us. Our dance was perfected within seconds, each stroke entering her fully and leaving no measurement of my manhood outside, her hips matched my own thrusts and our bodies seemed to melt into one perfect machine. As each stroke retreated from her vagina, her lips released a slight hiss from the sensations caused. Our forms worked at each other with more energy now, at first it seemed that care was being lost within the pumping of our bodies but the passion flowing soon removed such worries. Within seconds the two of us found our end, our bodies removing and spending all the remaining power and emotion that it could find, in...final...thrust. Drained of energy and fuel, the two of passed out beneath the veil of shadows the trees offered.

I woke after a short while, finding sweet Anne gone and my clothes piled up beside me. Nothing was left to prove that her fair presence was even here, or that we had ever met. I stood with some confusion, replacing my clothes upon me, and looked around. Finding her nowhere near, I sighed sadly to myself.

Later that year, by pure coincidence, I managed to be told a story about the park, and a strange spirit that visited it on some nights. This one, matching the description of the lady that had visited me, was the soul of a former student that had committed suicide due to loneliness one rainy evening.

I've never seen her since...perhaps our night had been the cure to her loneliness...but it had only ignited my own...

Muerdar
Muerdar
2 Followers