Mystical Earth: The Dryad

Story Info
Lorna discovers the pleasures of nature with a Dryad.
1k words
4.4
30k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had never been in such an isolated part of the country side before. North Carolina seemed so new and mystical to her as she drove down the dirt mountain road. She was heading to a cabin where she would spend her time in quiet, writing poetry. It wasn't long that she came upon the cabin, nestled in the woods. After parking her car and taking her luggage inside, Lorna was at ease.

Sitting on the front porch with paper and pencil Lorna eased back into her rocking chair. She had borrowed this cabin from her uncle who spent much time there. Old age had left him unable to visit his cabin alone, so he left it for others to use being a private man. A taste for privacy was something Lorna had inherited from her family as well. She preferred her own thoughts to the spoken thoughts of others and often jumped into fantastical worlds available in literature rather than deal with the real one around her.

Just before she was about to pen her first poem, Lorna heard the distant sound of bizarre music. Standing up, she put her writing pad and pencil aside and stepped off the front porch to listen more closely. The music sounded ancient, as if it hadn't been heard by human ears for hundreds of years. Adjusting her glasses Lorna bravely followed the sound and began to walk downward into the pines.

The trees reaching high above her she moved through the forest that laid far south of the Nantahala Gorge. She followed the music deep into the forest, away from the cabin and deep into the green until she came upon a great oak. Lorna gasped at the sight and moved to the tree and touched it with a loving grace. She stroked its bark tenderly, gazing up at its magnificence.

Imagine her surprise when the wood of the tree turned soft, and soon she cupped it like a breast until shock had set her back three steps. Their emerging from the wood of the great oak, came a woman of grass colored skin. Her cheek bones high and her eyes dark and deep. Her hair was made up of purple grapes and her body voluptuous and toned. Lorna marveled at the beauty of this feminine creature that had emerged before her and stood dazed.

Lorna was unable to speak, and knew what was before her. It was a dryad. The dryad, nude and unashamed moved towards Lorna while staring seductively into her eyes. Lorna, in a hypnotic state, was unable to move. The dryad took its slender hand and stroked at Lorna's cheek as lovingly as Lorna had stroked the tree. Ease fell over Lorna and she closed her eyes falling into a spell of warmth and comfort. When she felt the dryad's lips touch hers, she opened her mouth and kissed it deeply.

The feminine beauty filled Lorna's mouth with the taste of fruits and wine with her kiss, intoxicating her. When the dryad's lips moved from her lips to her neck Lorna let out a passionate sigh. She did not dare to move and allowed the dryad to remove her clothes, slowly piece by piece.

The dryad pulled away and took Lorna by the hand taking her over to the great oak. Intoxicated with passion and desire Lorna leaned against the tree while the dryad ran its tongue up her stomach slowly to her erect nipples. The dryad cupped her breast and sucked gently on each nipple, teasing them both with her long forked tongue. The dryad slipped to its knees stroking its tongue along her now wet crevice. Lorna felt the dryad pull open her walls and the forked tongue penetrate a little into her. She gripped at the tree and let out a moan as the dryad licked at her with zest and spirit.

Lorna slid down to a sit her legs spread wide as the dryad continued to pleasure her. Its hands fondling her breasts while she felt its cheeks rubbed against her inner thighs. Lorna's breathing became heavier, and her eyes opened finally to watch the faerie spirit play with her. The kisses of the dryad then moved from between her legs and back up her stomach. The dryad left a trail up her body until their lips embraced again. This time Lorna's mouth filled with the taste of honey.

The dryad pulled Lorna forward so that they both sat on their knees, kissing each other passionately. The roots of the great oak came up from the ground and wrapped around each of their bodies gently. The surface of the wood was smooth and slick, and glided around their bodies caressing them. Lorna broke the kiss long enough to look down and see a wood phallus, smooth and slick rise from the earth below her. Another did rise under the dryad as well, and soon the two of them were slowly penetrated by the great oak.

They rubbed their bodies against each other, grinding their hips against the great tree. Wrapping their arms around the other, they kissed at their necks and shoulders while moaning out with pleasure. The tree pumped itself deep inside; she felt the smooth, slick wood glide back and forth inside of her. Faster she bucked against the tree, feeling her breasts rub against the heaving breasts of the dryad.

Lorna howled out bouncing up and down holding the dryad close to her, kissing at her soft and delicate skin. Her glasses had fogged up and each exhale came with a squeal of pleasure. Lorna shoved her mouth against the dryad's and kissed it passionately as she felt herself burst with orgasm at the same time that the tree injected its sap into her. The roots slid away from her and returned to the earth leaving her on her knees before the now standing dryad. The dryad smiled warmly and in passing stroked Lorna's cheek.

Lorna turned and watched the dryad disappear back into the great oak. Still under the spell Lorna remained on her knees, rubbing her hand over herself. After a few moments of quiet Lorna stood and dressed. After one more look at the tree she walked back and found her way home to the cabin. Sitting back down on the front porch she took up her pen and paper and wrote a poem of a beautiful dryad, and named her Maebh.