Mystique - a He-girl

Story Info
He - girl in a strip club.
4.5k words
4.39
14.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The red spotlights pierced the darkness, nearly naked now I turned and posed, my scantily clad ass pushed out sexily. I had teased the audience with my bra, briefly revealing my nipples then covering up again but now I had dropped it to the floor and my full, firm breasts were being ogled by them. I held those full globes, my fingers brushing soft nipples, teasing them and making them stand erect. A slight squeeze and drops of milk formed at each protruding tip, only to run down the curvature of my breasts. The audience loved it, I squeezed harder and small jets of milk spurted to fall to the stage. The audience roared, I leant back squeezing once more and produced small fountains to cascade onto my belly, running down to my tiny panties. And the secret they held.

My name is Mystique, born genetically male but with a dick so small as to look like a clitoris, I was brought up as a girl. My Mom called me a He-girl rather than Shemale, generally they have large cocks and often start their girly identity at a post pubescent age, I started from birth. Luckily I've always had a turned up nose and no adams apple to speak of, probably due to the hormones I'd taken under medical supervision. At 19, I work at a city strip club, alongside regular girls, we liked the fact that the management enforced a 'no sex' rule. Although that didn't stop assignations outside the club.

Now though, the red spotlights were brightened by two equally spaced projector lights as I teased the tiny panties down my thighs, one hand playfully shielding my sex. I moved toward a 'shower cubicle' to my left, using the curtain to tease the crowd as my panties slithered to the floor. The music changed, my cue to slowly draw the curtain back revealing the shower head, the lights projected images of falling water upon my naked body. I followed the diminishing curtain around the circle, hiding my miniscule dick as water appeared to sluice over me. With my back to the crowd, I picked up 'shower gel' and in fact oiled my body, which appeared now to be shiny with water. Rubbing one hand over a shoulder, 'soap suds' were projected onto me which cascaded down my back, gliding past twin dimples above my ass, to then run down the crease of it.

Clusters of 'bubbles' were shown as white with a surrounding darker circle, wreathing my nether regions as I turned, hands rubbing each breast and more white 'soap suds' cascaded down. My tiny dick was effectively screened by no more than an optical illusion. Posing and pirouetting, hands sliding down each leg, bum jutting out coquettishly, the crowd were craning their necks to see the ultimate reveal. My practised movements were choreographed to give just the briefest flash of my sex. The tiny dick was a hard little nub within a cleft in my lower belly, no balls to speak of but overall, I thought it was cute.

A few more poses with several tantalising glimpses of ample breasts, pert ass and tiny cock, then the projection and red lights cut out, leaving me in darkness. As I ran to the dressing room door, a guy near the doorway quickly shone a red shaded torch at my sex. He must have caught a quick glimpse of my cock in it's biggest state as I disappeared through the door. He obviously talked to the manager, who walked in with him, writing something in a notebook.

He looked somewhat like a fifty year old cowboy, lean jawed and rangy. Calling me 'Mam' and was very courteous when the manager introduced him. He said he would like to take me for a meal at the swankiest restaurant in town and, as I'm always hungry, I accepted. Over the meal he said he had shone the torch to ascertain I was in fact male, it intrigued him. He added he liked very small dicks on his 'ladies', something that was increasingly difficult to find. If I agreed, he wanted to kiss and suck my tiny cock, eventually to drink my cum. No other sex need be involved unless I absolutely consented. Of course I was on my guard, he was obviously much stronger than me, so I stipulated he must agree to have his wrists tied. He consented without reservation and we eventually went to his hotel, riding the lift to his suite.

The plush setting was really beautiful, the bed was huge and the bathroom ornate. He offered his neck tie and I bound his wrists behind him, helping him to kneel by the bed. When knelt, I undid his trousers and pulled them and his underwear tightly down to his knees. This showed that he had a wonderful cock but for now it more a safeguard for me, in that he couldn't move too freely. I did a sexy strip for him, ending up naked but for black hold up stockings. He was obviously an upright citizen, judging by his cock standing proud at the sight of me. The large organ was a sight to behold, he was well endowed and looked as if he had shaved his pubic area.

My tiny dick was close to his nose, he made kissing noises with his lips but didn't make any move to advance. I took this as a good sign and sat on the very edge of the bed, legs apart, sex open to his gaze. He licked his lips and shuffled forward awkwardly, kissing his way along one thigh. I was excited but nervous, this was the first man I'd dated and was understandably worried as to the outcome. He kissed past my groin, then looked up pleadingly for permission to kiss my breasts. I nodded acquiescence, cupping each large breast, awaiting his kisses. He didn't disappoint, gently kissing each nipple in turn, he licked and turned me on so much my nipples stood out proudly. Sucking gently on one nipple, he then moved to the other, he was getting a little milk each time, I was glad to be able to give a little of myself. Glancing down and his cock it was obvious that he was so turned on, it was throbbing.

His lips were keeping my rising desire skilfully manipulated. Soon his hands started stroking each milky breast, tongue rolling each nipple in turn, I was floating in a calm place, safe in the knowledge he was restrained. Hang on, he was stroking my breasts! Suddenly I felt vulnerable but he hadn't done anything to suggest he wouldn't remain true to his word. Warily, I leaned back, thinking I could use my feet to kick out if needed but appeared to offer my dick for his kisses. My belly spasmed as his wet kisses trailed down to my tiny dick which was just a small nub in a fleshy vertical cleft. A frisson of recklessness suggested that this unrestrained man could have his way with me at any moment. Part of me was hoping maybe he would, he'd been tender and careful so far.

Remaining slow and calm he kissed the base of my belly, then down each side of my cock. He didn't seem perturbed that I had just a bulge under my sex, instead of balls. Kissing his way back up to the base of my tiny male organ, his kisses trailed down it, his breath was hot on it. Gently he took the whole of my cock in his mouth, curling his tongue into a tube, the tiny member lay in it, the rough tongue was on both sides as well. Slowly he moved his tongue out, gripping my foreskin, it moved back, the tiny head of my dick pushed out to meet hot breath. I shuddered, he had the ability to take me to the upper realms of fantasy. He eased his tongue back, the little roll of my foreskin slid into the groove of the glans. I thought 'do it again' and, as if on the same wavelength, he did. This was gorgeous I thought, pressing forward as his tongue pushed in, making my little cock push out as far as I possibly could.

"Oh, that's wonderful," I sighed. For my dick to give me pleasure was an unknown quantity for me.

I had resigned myself, No, that's not true, I'd been encouraged to think of my ass being the centre of my sexuality but this stranger now confused and delighted me. It didn't take long for my climax to build, he was skilled at the art of making a small cock cum. I let out a cry and thrust my cock forward, just as it let loose the most wonderful orgasm ever. Jet after jet of my nectar flooded his eager mouth, he gulped it down noisily. Only when I was fully limp, stomach cramping, did he let it go. It was brilliant, but now I was at a loss, would he now want to fuck me? How my mind spun, he was someone I could fuck now, right this moment. He stood and leant over to kiss me, disappointingly he didn't taste of my cum, he must have swallowed it all and seemed grateful for the chance. I reached forward and gently grasped his cock.

He stood completely at ease, he was used to someone caressing his cock, it was really big, not overly long but fat. My mouth was watering as I leant forward to kiss it, how I held myself back from sucking the life out of him, I don't know. He groaned as my lips slipped over the hot head of it, easing forward as my tongue tickled the underside. I sucked, Oh, how wonderful to suck a proper cock, it twitched in my mouth, it was a live thing and wanted the love I was bestowing upon it. I cupped his balls, these were the first I had seen and I loved the weight and feel of them. Meanwhile my lips were busy on his shaft, sliding up and down, loving the slight bump as they moved from the groove of his glans to the wedge shape of his cockhead.

Back I went, saliva allowing me to slip my lips firmly down that stiff member, revelling in the warm thickness of it. Then, with my mouth filled and tonsils nudged by his cock, I caught the male smell of him arising from his genitals. I tried to relax my throat, remembering the practice sessions I'd had in the past with a silicone dildo. His cock moved past my tonsils with just a squeeze from them in automatic reflex to the threat to my airway. He groaned, I never thought that such a thing would stimulate him, I'd never sucked a real cock, only a realistic dildo. He was enjoying it, he wasn't the only one, my senses were soaring. I was being turned on by the taste of his cock and the sense of power I had over him. I held his shaft at it's base, pulling up as my lips moved upwards. Then my lips started down again, pushing his foreskin all the way back, causing the head to bend.

He started to rise up to meet my downward gulps of his cock, I had him in the palm of my hand, well one that was wrapped around his cock anyway. He started panting, his hips heaving up, thrusting at my face, the solid force of his rod was pushing into the back of my throat. Soon, very soon he would give me all he had, just a bit more mouth play. Suddenly he ejaculated, my throat was bathed in hot cum, I felt the jets hitting my tonsils, he pushed in forcefully. My face was impaled on his cock, lips pressed hard against his belly, his cock fully seated in my throat as he pushed my head onto him. I swallowed hard, gulping twice to clear the hot cum that I'd have liked to have tasted but breath was in short supply. He pumped out more, grunting as he slumped down on bent knees, pulling me down, clutched to his groin.

His grip fell away, we both sprawled on the floor, I raised my head to breathe, he, to apologise.

"I'm sorry Mystique," he said thickly, " But you gave me the best blow job ever and I didn't want it to stop." I smiled, still savouring the cum swirling around in my mouth, swallowing, I said,

"I'm glad you liked it, your cock is a first for me."

"Really?" He questioned, " That was some first try, I'd give anything for a second go."

"Well, perhaps just not now," I smiled, sprawled naked and somewhat defenceless, even though he had just shot his bolt. He nodded, acquiescing the fact that even he needed time for recuperation.

"You can use the bathroom to freshen up and dress, if you like we could go to a night club."

True to his word we went to a magnificent club where film and television celebrities sat at their private tables but danced with the rest of us. He was a great dancer, I normally moved with grace and conviction and we tried to outdo each other. I think he had more stamina than me and I had to sit down, laughing at his crazy antics trying to outdo a hot samba I had performed. We enjoyed ourselves, he was a man of special appetites, whether of food, dancing or of sex. Here was a man I could give myself to, a person who, when he had feed his hands, had a chance of dominating me completely but didn't. I leaned in close and whispered to him,

"Lets go back to your room." His eyes lit up.

"Only if you're sure you want to, there's no pressure."

"Oh, yes there is," I said, squeezing his thigh under the table, my little finger nudging his dick.

He drank the rest of his Scotch, fairly quickly but not without savouring the distiller's art.

Back in his suite we sat and kissed, I had no previous experience apart from my friends to gauge his kisses but they'd do for this girl. He felt my breasts over my clothing, careful not to squeeze the milk filled orbs. His fingers undid my top, which peeled open at the front, revealing the balcony bra and the breasts resting upon it. Those same fingers stirred my nipples into erect nubs, taking me to a place of tingling nerve endings and a sensual arousal. My hands went to his waistband and his trousers gaped open, I soon found a hardening cock poking my way. It just needed a little freeing up from constricting underwear to allow it to reach full hardness. His shirt proved to be no barrier to my hands as I undid buttons and pushed the garment back over his shoulders.

He had a toned but slim body, he stood and I pushed his trousers to his ankles. Man, he was something else, for an older guy he was in good shape, I particularly liked the shape of his cock. It was jutting out proudly, I've never been ashamed of my body and I guess he had nothing to be ashamed of either. I slipped off my skirt and panties, standing in my hold up stockings. He caressed my breasts, kissing them and fondling each nipple coaxing them to bring forth my milk. He stooped and sucked at me, a wonderful feeling went through me, standing proudly offering my body to him.

His arms slipped around me to lay upon the top of my ass, one finger trailing down to where he knew the promise of paradise to be.

I went up on tip toes, effectively bringing his hands down my bum. I relaxed and he held me there, his firm hands holding my round, soft cheeks. We kissed and he caressed my bum, I of course held his cock, feeling the strength of him, knowing he could fuck me like a virgin. His fingers crept towards my ass hole, teasing the rim, fluttering away when I felt they might penetrate. Strong arms turned me as he knelt at my feet, kissing the cheeks of my ass, in sweet supplication to the siren that was my sphincter. His wet tongue protruded through kisses as he tracked nearer his ultimate goal. I was in ecstasy, hoping he wanted me for myself rather than just a shag. His mouth moved nearer my ass hole and I could feel his tongue flicking here and there, teasing the rim of it.

I moaned, half in desire, half in disappointment that he hadn't already shoved his tongue inside me. I moved trying to get my anus to where his mouth was, pouting my ring, attempting to snare him by sphincter alone. He laughed, knowing I wanted his touch, his tongue and his cock.

"Fuck me," I breathed.

"Ask me louder," he said.

"Please fuck me." I cried. By now I would have shouted it from the roof tops, so desperate was I for sex.

His tongue slipped into my hole. Oh, what joy, what sheer elation swept through me.

I felt saliva entering me, coating the walls of my rectum. He stood and pressed me backwards towards the bed, I felt the edge of it at my knees and laid back. He seemed to tower over me, his cock large and hard, my legs seemed to rise by themselves, my knees seeking my shoulders in a well remembered rehearsal. I was open and ready for his entry, giving myself to a man I hardly knew but wanting it as much as I've ever wanted anything. A brief press of his cock and he entered me, I relaxed and let him push in, thrilling at the length and girth of it. It felt so different to the silicone dildo I was used to, the warmth and thrusting hardness felt so special.

I moaned a little as he plunged his cock into me, I really wanted this, in fact I wanted even more. He finally pushed the whole length into me, the full feeling I had was just lovely. He was mine as much as I was his. Gently he slid to and fro, my body relaxed, allowing him to thrust a little harder, easing his progress. I moaned in acceptance of his desire to fuck me, giving myself to him fully, wanting to be his for as long as he should want me. A tingling sensation built up, spreading through my body, my ass was clenching around his cock trying to squeeze the life giving juice from it. He grunted his thanks, slowing the strokes as I squeezed, enjoying the thrill of my tightening rectum compressing his cock. I relented and his pace increased, we were soaring away on the wings of lust, taking us both to the promised land of milky orgasm.

He was slamming into me now, solid strokes at full penetration, I was hoping in one way this would never end but knowing from the building crescendo I would cum soon. He wouldn't be far behind, his breathing was deep and laborious, pushing us both to the brink, my ass felt like it was melting, I was floating on cloud nine. There, my prostate spasmed, a glorious feeling sweeping through me, and then from the tip of my tiny cock a small quantity of cum flopped, pooling in the cleft of my sex. He thrust harder than before, pushing me up the bed with the sheer force of his cock, holding me there as it twitched and pulsed within me. A hot fountain bloomed, high up inside me, filling me with his cum. I felt that this was all I needed from life, to be fucked by a guy like him, revelling in the fact he wanted me as a person, to love my body fully, totally. He slumped, our sticky bodies tightly coupled, his meat held deep in my ass, my sphincter convulsing.

A while later he grunted, I could feel every inch of the soft dick leaving me, until my ring felt the rounded end of his cock drop free. I was bereft, empty, even though he had filled me up with his cum, it was drawn out by the suction of his sated member. I could feel it leaving me, as though his cum and cock were still one identity. The trickling juice continued to leak out because my ring was still half open, showing the pink entrance that wonderful dick enlarged, now too punished to close fully. He kissed my tiny dick, his tongue licking my cum from me, he still loved me for who I am. I rolled over and kissed his dick, shiny with the aftermath of our joining, tasting cum at his pee hole where his exit from me had drawn out the last of his sticky load. We slept, his arm curled over me, hand on my breast, just resting there.

I awoke, the sun was fully up and so was he, judging by the way he was nudging my ass. I said,

"You're incorrigible."

He replied, "I'm certainly encouragable, just a little encouragement is all I need."

I rolled onto my side away from him but raised my upper leg, then rolled half on my stomach, ass presented to him. His hand caressed the swell of my cheeks, murmured whispers declared how he felt about my beauty and my ass in particular. Wet fingers encouraged my sphincter to open, a light touch around that sensitive portal was all that was needed. Whether because of his previous pounding of it or whether I was just wanting him to fuck me again I don't know. His fingers pressed into me, hooking upwards, widening the tired ring of muscle, making way for an impatient cock that was nudging my ass cheek. His hand withdrew, no doubt he was putting saliva on his cock as the cold, wet end pressed home.

My ass hole opened like a flower, a welcoming aperture to the wondrous cock of last night. He delved deep in one thrust, it made the air whoosh from my lungs, you could say he took my breath away. Easing up, he shifted position and laid at almost ninety degrees to me, the width of his cock in line with my ass crease, which felt better somehow. The effect was not one of loving but more of using me, there was no real bodily contact but as my upper ass cheek was flattened I could feel him deeper than ever. It still made contact with my prostate which wasn't too far within me, it was just different, but not amorous. I pushed his shoulder and squirmed under him to line us up, him on top of me.

12