Myth of Masculinity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth hung agape as I failed to construct a response.

* * * * *

Ted had silently drawn me into his bedroom, and lit a candle to illuminate the room. He had laid me out face first on the comforter and retreated to the bathroom for some oil and a towel. When he returned, he asked me to roll over so he could spread the towel out underneath me, then had me lay on my stomach again so he could begin the massage.

The cold oil quickly warmed on my back as I felt Ted's hairy legs scratch along my thighs, he straddled me with his naked body, and I gently rocked in place, grinding my hard cock into the mattress. He worked my neck and shoulders, eliciting groans of pleasure from me. His hands took to my back and felt my arousal deepen as he began to work the muscles just above my ass. When his hands skipped over to my upper thighs, I clenched my first and mentally cursed him for the tease. The movements followed from my calves to be feet, and I felt my desires doing a slow burn before his hands began to pull at my ass.

He kneaded the flesh of my posterior, pushing my groin into the bed. He spread my cheeks, and I imagined his eyes lingering as I felt the cold air hit my puckered hole. I gently bucked my hips, begging for what was to come next.

Ted's body weight shifted rather suddenly, and before I could react, I felt his warm tongue licking at my anus. My whole body jerked, as I involuntarily moaned out loud. He worked up a copious amount of saliva, and began to work his way inside of me. I buried my face into the towel, bellowing into the mattress as I felt my ass relax and open to his ministrations. Soon, his mouth pulled away, and I felt the cold oil being poured along my seam, dripping over my hole. His fingers teased at the entrance, as the oil was worked further and further inside of me.

One finger stretched and curved into my rectum, the massage continuing internally. Ted would delicately use his finger to pull at my opening, before pouring more oil into his efforts. My ass sloshed around as he pushed further into me. Finally, he found the magic button, and I was hit with a jolt of electricity that shot through my lower half. I began babbling incoherently as he fingered my prostate, taking his time to tickle and massage it. I began to push back into his hand, and soon found myself taking two fingers then three. The brief moments of pain subsided with the addition of more oil, and a greater sensation of pleasure. After working me for some time, I felt the bed shift again, as Ted inched up closer behind me, pushing my lower half into a kneeling position. His fingers left my hole, and after the application of a condom, I felt his spongy cock head widen my entrance.

Pain. Pull out. More oil. Then push. He took his time working the length of his cock into my ass, aware of the noises I would make, and adjusting my discomfort. When he filled me, I cried a little. I felt full, and my prostate engaged, even the briefest of rocking brought me closer to orgasm. I could feel my cock dripping gallons of pre-cum as he gently began to fuck me. His hand reached out and encircled the back of my neck, pushing me face first into the bed. I loved the roughness, I loved the friction. I could feel his hairy body dripping sweat over my back as he moved his hips against my butt cheeks. With his free hand, he reached around and gripped my cock. I screamed mutely into the bed as I came, and seconds later, heard him bellow as I felt his hot jizz fill the condom inside of me.

Slowly he withdrew and dismounted, and I fell flatly to the mattress, feeling my cum squish along my stomach. I was sore, pained to be honest. But I had never felt more relief in my life. I was physically tested, and spent, unable to move, but comfortable in my mess. Turning over on my back, I eyed my matted pubes and recoiling penis. I quietly reflected on what had just occurred. I had really gone somewhere I needed to go, explored something I had desired to feel, but... But what happens now?

The shower turned on in the dimly lit bathroom. And I turned my head to see Ted getting inside. I moved to follow, suddenly coming to grips with the physical toll I had just taken on. I toed gingerly into the bathroom, locking eyes with Ted behind the glass, he slid the door open and motioned for me to come in. Once inside, he moved me into the spray, enveloping me in the warmth of the water and his body. It was a graceful hug of sorts. I let the water hit my face, and with closed eyes, felt Ted soaping my arms and back up from behind.

I turned around to rinse off, wiping the water from face, and looking him in the eyes as our cocks bumped one another. I was a bundle of mixed emotions.

"Ricky- don't try to be anything right now. Just don't. I know you're going to be asking yourself if you're gay, or if we're a couple now, you're going to have all sorts of doubts and guilt. You're going to do a lot of thinking about your wife and your marriage. And that's all good, but for the moment- please don't." He wrapped me in his arms and kissed my wet forehead. "Right now, you're free, so enjoy the afterglow,"

We continued our shower, helping each other clean. Ted paid special attention to my stretched backside with the soap. Afterwards, we dried off and I got dressed, hugging before I exited.

I tiptoed back into bed, looking at Pam laying there peacefully. I had my moment of freedom, I thought, as I slipped under the covers. Tomorrow, I would have to decide who I was going to be.

12