Mythion Pt. 01

Story Info
Aura joins a research lab.
1.2k words
17k
14
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naeri
Naeri
4 Followers

- A u t h o r ' s N o t e -

This chapter contains no sexy times; it is just laying down the foundation for character development and future events. Later chapters will contain some mythical creatures (Like werewolves, gryphons, and anthropomorphic animals) and futanari in sexual situations.

------------------------------------

Aura sighed, filling out what would be the first of many of release forms and the contract the laboratory needed. Perusing the papers for important details and conditions that might screw her over in the future, she noted nothing that would be problematic in the future.

Why do they need me to sign so many damn forms? At least it pays well.Aura thought.

With a salary of 100k per year, how would she decline the offer? She was sick and tired of getting fucked over by the companies she worked for. Being too careless with contracts was usually how they caught her in their web, and she would be stuck with them for a year or two. Aura wouldn't let that happen again, so she carefully read the papers, making sure to not miss a word.

Huh, maximum 3 experiments in a day. So that means I only have to do up to 15 experiments a week?Aura smiled.

At the bottom of each page had the Mythion Labs logo on it, a horse body with a werewolf torso spliced on top of it, something that intrigued her.

Of all things, why did they have to make the logo that? Aura thought, It's a science lab, shouldn't they make it something more practical and not something that looks like it was pulled straight out of a bad fanfiction.

The brunette woman didn't realize how fast the time passed, she was on the last form already, nearly an inch-tall stack of papers sitting next to it on the sterile metal counter. The last document was of the typical sort, you're bound to the contract for 4 years, all of the research is property of Mythion Labs, all of the boring stuff. All she was interested in was the second last line.

"Mythion is not responsible for any animal-related injuries or deaths." Aura quietly read aloud, the words only heard by herself.

She guessed that their lawyers were lazy and just made the forms generalized so they could reuse it for all of the research departments. After all, nobody would ever want to type fifty more pages of text just to cover the all of the specifics. Aura was certain her department did not work with hostile animals. The generalities contained just enough detail that she figured she would be fine.

Aura sighed, picking up the pages and straightening the pile. She thought about her past and about what led her to join the Animal Reproduction Department of Mythion. As a child, she lived near a forest, which she frequented. Naturally, at a young age, she became curious about the animals that lived there, the foxes, the squirrels, and even the smallest of spiders piqued her interest. Sometimes she ran around pretending to be a graceful deer or jumping around like a rabbit.

Recently, however, animal populations began to drop for various reasons. Aura was saddened by this. The creatures she adored were disappearing quickly, so she devoted her time to them. The largest reason the animals became less common were that they simply were not reproducing.

Obviously, Aura wanted to save her animal friends, so she applied for a job at the local research lab. She hoped to be able to be of assistance even though she was in no way an expert in the field.

Handing the filled-in sheets to the woman behind the front desk, Aura watched as the lady placed the papers in a fairly large machine, the mechanisms inside pulling the sheets in, processing the documents quickly. Within a matter of minutes, the machine had completed its purpose, a speaker emitting a high-pitched beep.

"Looks like everything's good here, congratulations Aura! Just step through the door on your left to get to the lab, someone will show you around." the secretary said.

"Alright, thank you, uh... Sarah." Aura thanked her, reading her nametag to finish her sentence.

Turning to face the entrance to the lab, Aura pulled on the handle, the solid metal door opening easily.

She stepped through the doorway, the door closing behind her, revealing to her a visually stunning area. The lab housed things Aura had never seen before. Shining metal panels lined the ground, LCD screens spanning the walls, displaying information to everybody in the area. Automated reinforced doors opened and closed around her as people entered different rooms, the busy workers paying no attention to the newcomer.

Soon after her arrival, a woman several inches taller than Aura walked up to her.

"Hello, I take it you're Aura? I'm Ada, I'll be your guide for the next little while." the indigo haired lady introduced herself.

The well-developed woman looked around 22, Aura's age. She had flawless pale skin, not a single blemish to be seen on her face. She had a slender body, her soft hair reaching just below her waist. Her nails painted the same color as her hair, a deep indigo, contrasting against her skin. Resting upon the bridge of her nose were a pair of thin-rimmed glasses that accented steel grey eyes.

"Yeah, that would be me, pleased to meet your acquaintance, Ada." Aura replied, noting the woman's beauty.

"Here, follow me Aura. I'll show you around." Ada spoke.

The woman spared no time in giving Aura a thorough tour of the facility, leaving no detail out. First, Ada showed Aura the central "hub", the cylindrical room displaying spotless steel walls and countless automated doors leading to test chambers, storage rooms, and whatnot. The technology in the area seemed years ahead of what everyone else had.

Anything Aura could imagine, Mythion had. She watched as a scientist experimented with tangible holo-projections, the hologram fizzling out after about a minute of interaction. The woman looked disappointed, immediately setting off to work on the machine, nimble fingers working in sync to fix and upgrade the apparatus.

"Ah, here we are. This is where you will be for the majority of your time working here, Aura. You're here to serve as an animal handler here, correct?" Ada inquired.

"Sounds about right, always been good with animals since I was just a toddler. Loved them my whole life."

Ada's phone rang just then, interrupting them. She glanced at the monitor and flashed an apologetic look at Aura.

"Sorry, I have to go now, here, take this. It's your uniform, when you get home just press the button and it'll decompress into a normal size." Ada quickly said, handing Aura a small cube with a raised bump on it. "If you want to stay for a bit longer and check things out, you can, if you don't, you can exit from over there."

Aura thanked Ada and walked to where she pointed. Although the place was unlike anything she had ever seen, and as much as she would love to stay, Aura was fatigued. Her waking up at five in the morning and not being able to return to sleep was the main culprit. It was already 9pm, all Aura wanted to do at this point was sit down on her comfy couch, make some popcorn and watch some cheesy vampire romance flicks until she fell asleep.

Suddenly, Aura fell, passing out. Everything around her seemed to spin, the lights meshing together in one big blur. She hit the ground with an audible pang.

Naeri
Naeri
4 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
TruesylverTruesylverabout 8 years ago
I like it.

You also have my attention! Looking forward for more.

swr47swr47almost 9 years ago
You have my attention.

Good start. Only detail is age of character. Working in a lab with annual contracts made me think of 25-28 with a college degree, not 22. Keep going you have my attention.

starkchurchstarkchurchalmost 9 years ago
You had my curiosity.

Now you have my attention!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Monsters in the Mountains Jordan inherits his family's land, but it comes with a secret.in NonHuman
The Battered Lamp Ch. 01 A young man awakens a sexy genie who changes his life!in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A Horny Futanari and Her Cat A young woman gets a new cat. In this world, cats are sexy.in NonHuman
Dr. J.Eckels and Mrs. Whore Ch. 01 A female scientist starts having transformation episodes.in Mind Control
Eve's Tower 01: Initiation Curious guy gets more than he expected at the new toy shop.in Fetish
More Stories