Mythologies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel didn't realize right away what Luc meant, and flushed red when he did. How could these people be so open about things? He knew that he would find it repellant if someone else talked about their masturbation in front of him. He looked around and saw that everyone else had left the shower. Daniel gave his cock a few experimental strokes, but he was too nervous, and the hot water too uncomfortable. His penis shrank almost immediately. Well, that was for the best.

Daniel went back into the changing room. Everyone else was fully dressed, and looking at him. And his dick. Did they think he had just jerked off? Daniel quickly turned away, and tugged on a pair of pants. He hadn't even dried himself off, but he wanted to be clothed as soon as possible. Sylvie mercifully started a conversation about a great piece of graffiti she had seen that afternoon, and Daniel allowed the attention to slide off him, although he still spent a few minutes in the corner, staring at the wall.

This was how it always was. He would make friends, start ingratiating himself into a new group, and then he would bungle things by being his awkward self. It was why he barely spoke to his roommates even before they left the city, and why he had found himself but nothing better to do than sit in the back of political meetings. Even if they did overthrow the government, Daniel felt sure that he would still be a loser in whatever communist non-state came afterwards.

As he changed, a familiar smell wafted into Daniel's nostrils. They were running out of food, toiletries, and just about every other staple of life, but somehow there was always enough pot. He turned around to see Andrée taking a deep drag off a particularly thick joint. She coughed and passed it to Daniel. He hadn't smoked hash since high school, but he took a puff.

This must have been a pungent strain, as Daniel almost immediately found himself flat on his ass, his troubles gone. What had he just been thinking about? How he wasn't fitting in? They were all getting along great! Who cared if they had seen him get hard? They were all friends.

"This is almost as good as the shit I got in Cuba," said Piotr.

"That's only his five hundredth mention of the time he went to Cuba today," said Sylvie.

Piotr giggled. "It was very influential!" He then burst out into full-throated laughter. Daniel didn't think it was that funny, but he laughed too.

Luc nudged Daniel. "You ready for tonight, my friend?"

"What happens tonight?" said Daniel.

"The real protests begin! You ever beat up a cop before, Daniel?"

Andrée snorted. "What a thing to ask."

"Uh, no..."

"Well, it's like riding a bicycle. No, no, that's not the right analogy."

Andrée crawled over to where Daniel was sitting and put her arm around him. He melted into her touch. It felt right. "Don't let Mr. Radical here scare you. You don't have to do anything you don't want to."

"That's what I tell all my lovers," said Luc. "And yet..."

"Shut up!" Andrée threw something balled-up at Luc. A tissue, maybe -- no, it was her panties. Mystery solved. (But shouldn't she have been wearing them?)

"I know you just got in this because you think Algerian girls are hot," said Luc. "I did too! But Daniel, you can become a real revolutionary."

Daniel had a vague feeling that he should say something, but he just smiled and leaned back into Andrée's arm. He could see the nape of her neck, the cute little hairs on the back. Why did nobody ever talk about how sexy necks were?

"He doesn't deny that he has a crush on you," said Sylvie.

"Why deny the obvious?" said Andrée, keeping her arm around them.

Daniel was watching this as if it was a movie, one with familiar tropes but which was still amusing. And then he was more removed, floating high above the room, looking down on everyone. They were all so wet, and so beautiful, even him. And then he was intensely in his body, and started laughing. After a moment's hesitation, everyone else started laughing too. They weren't laughing at him, or at Andrée, but rather at the whole topsy-turviness of the world. To think that stupid young people like them could change the world! To think that, for so long, stupid young people hadn't!

---

They got to the dining hall late, and enjoyed a scanty amount of pasta without sauce. It didn't matter -- no one cared much about food any more. After eating, they headed out again, this time in a larger group. Big men, who were perhaps rugby players before this all started, stood on the edges of the group in a kind of protective phalanx. Daniel's chest tightened with a mixture of fear and nervousness.

Two different but equally warm hands gripped his. He looked down to see that Andrée was holding his right hand and Luc his left. It was a small gesture, but it strengthened Daniel. He found himself joining in the chanting and singing as their group marched down the streets.

Daniel could smell smoke. He hoped it was just from a hastily-made dinner, but deep down he knew better. No one around him seemed to care much.

It wasn't long before they met the police.

They had just left the Latin Quarter, just gone beyond the barricades made of ripped-up fences and overturned cars. The police were prepared for a fight just as much as they were, marching in formation with truncheons drawn. They must have numbered at least a dozens.

"Return to your homes!" the officer in the front of the group said, in a booming voice. He was a thick and grizzled man with just a hint of gray in his beard. "Curfew is in effect."

The smart thing to do would have been to go back beyond the barricades, where the police were afraid to enter. But no one had ever accused revolutionaries of being smart. Still, Daniel expected some of the big men around them to confront the police. Instead, it was Andrée. Her hand slipped out of his as she pressed her way through the group and stepped up to the lead cop. It was quite a site, this thin Algerian girl, all of five foot five, glaring at a bulky police officer and practically begging him to hit her.

And then he did.

It was with one broad, inconsiderate motion, like swatting a fly. Andrée took the blow on her left cheek and stumbled back, but didn't fall. The men around Daniel roared with outrage and charged forward. After a moment's shock, he joined them.

The police had obviously expected to be dealing with a bigger group than their little cell. Megaphones and tear gas grenades hung from their belts, but they had come out to fight and knew that, in these chaotic days, no one would punish them for any indiscretions. The big men plowed into the cops, battering them with their fists. Sylvie had crawled onto one of their backs and was clawing at the eyes o a policeman. Another cop had knocked Piotr down with a strike of his truncheon. Blood poured out of the anarchist's nose as he struggled to get up.

Daniel reached down to the street. Somehow, there were still a few stones left there. He would have never thought that he had the strength to pry one out of the ground, but it came out with a minimum of effort. In his hand, it was cold and dirty. He had been raised not to hurt anyone. Could he really throw this thing?

The answer was yes.

The stone arced high, into the crowd of police. Daniel didn't see if it hit anyone. Everything was a chaotic jumble. There was no dignity in this type of fighting, and no rules. What he did know is that, after a few minutes of it, the police pulled back.

And then came the gas, flowing in like the fog. It stung Daniel's eyes, and his face. It hurt worse than when he had hit a hornet's nest as a child. He found himself shrinking down to the ground, only to find two strong arms holding him up. It was Luc. He pressed a cold, damp cloth to Daniel's face, covering up his extremities. The gas still stung, but not quite as much. Somehow, in this man's arms, Daniel felt safe.

Both sides retreated from the maelstrom of tear gas. The encounter had been everything Daniel had cynically suspected the nighttime riots of being: almost pre-arranged street fighting that accomplished nothing. But somehow, despite the gas stinging his eyes, Daniel felt alive and exhilarated. He had thrown a stone at the police, and gotten away with it! He was invincible.

They were all invincible that night. Daniel would later learn that five hundred of their comrades had attacked the police headquarters in the Latin Quarter, and done some damage. Others had thrown a tear gas grenade of their own back at the police. Fires had gone up all over the city -- they saw a few as they walked the streets, and Andrée had cheered them as if France had just scored a goal in the final of the World Cup.

Their group didn't see much of this. They had been involved in a small skirmish with police who were overly aggressive and on edge because of what was going on elsewhere in Paris. They had painted some slogans on walls and smashed the windows of a bourgeois clothing store. But they were still hurting from the fight with the cops. Piotr's nose had been busted open, and Luc's finger broken. So they went back to the dorms. It felt like anything but a retreat.

---

Their spirits were lower when they got back to the dorms, if only because their injuries had started to hurt. Andrée's bruise had started to develop into a black eye, and Luc's nose was leaving a thin trail of blood behind them. Sylvie grabbed him by the hand and took him to the impromptu infirmary another group had set up in the gymnasium.

"You two should go too," said Daniel.

Luc looked down at his dangling finger. "This? This is nothing."

"We'll take care of it in my room," said Andrée.

So they headed to Andrée's room, on the dorm's fourth floor. Daniel wasn't sure what he was expecting, but it wasn't this seemingly normal dorm room. Dishes were piled up in the corner, and the bed was messy, but there was no decoration or even any objects of leisure here. Daniel had a feeling Andrée didn't spend much time here.

She did, however, have a small box of bandages in a desk drawer. "I was a nursing student, in a past life," said Andrée. Daniel couldn't imagine it -- the fiery Andrée carefully doting on someone else. But he got a glimpse of it quickly. Andrée knelt before Luc and took his broken finger in her hands. "This is going to hurt a bit." With a swift motion, she set the bone back in place, and taped the finger to the one back in place. Luc grit his teeth and finally let out a whimper. Andrée reached up to cup his cheek. It felt like something Daniel wasn't supposed to see.

Luc reached down and touched Andrée's swollen eye. She winced. "You should put some ice on that," said Daniel. "Let's get down to the infirmary."

Andrée shook her head. "I'm tired. I just want to be with you right now."

Daniel headed towards the door. "I'll get out of here."

Andrée, still on her knees, reached out a hand towards him. "That's not what I meant, Daniel. You can stay."

"Oh." There was part of Daniel that felt like leaving anyway, to go back to the safe and familiar room that he had spent so many nights in. He had gone out of his comfort zone enough for today, forged enough of a relationship with Andrée, Luc and the other activists. Hell, when he woke up he couldn't have imagined even being in Andrée's bedroom, let alone some of the other things he had done. It would have been enough. But there was something about her hand that was enticing, that promised even more. So Daniel took it.

Andrée kissed his hand. Daniel was surprised. Maybe this was an Algerian gesture of respect? But no. She got up and kissed him on the lips. It was definitely not a gesture of respect.

She looked at Luc, and the two of them had a whole conversation just in a glance. Luc nodded and stepped towards the two of them. And then he kissed Daniel too. It wasn't something Daniel knew he wanted until it happened.

It was definitely a man's kiss, aggressive and rough. Luc pried open Daniel's lips and his tongue invaded. Daniel could feel the other man's erection pressing against his knee, and realized that he was hard as well. Andrée took his right hand and guided it to her breast. It was everything Daniel had imagined -- full and soft and generous, endlessly gropable. Feeling both masculine hardness and feminine softness was a rush that threatened to short-circuit Daniel's brain.

Andrée dropped down to her knees again. She unzipped both men's flies. Just her touch on his crotch was enough to blow Daniel's mind. He made a mental note to try and hold himself back. This was a once in a lifetime situation, and he didn't want to literally blow it. Then Andrée wrapped a hand around his dick and all thought was gone.

She took Luc and Daniel's cocks, one in each hand, and began stroking up and down the shaft. Andrée had the same look of intense focus as she did during political meetings, and even with the developing bruise on her face it was beautiful. Then she leaned her head forward and took the tip of Daniel's cock in her mouth. Her tongue was soft and hot, just like the rest of her. Her brown lips puckered around his shaft as she bobbed her head up and down. Then, just as Daniel was sure he couldn't take any more, she broke away and did the same to Luc. He groaned and, despite his presumed familiarity, looked like he was just as close to heaven as Daniel had been.

Daniel felt a need to do more than just stand there with his dick out. He knelt down behind Andrée and began peeling her clothes off. She broke away from Luc's cock just long enough for Daniel to pull her shirt and bra over her head. He took both of her breasts in his hand and rolled her hard nipples between his fingers. Andrée moaned around Luc's shaft as Daniel let his hand drift across her belly and down to the crotch of her pants. God, was this real? It was all happening so quickly.

Andrée moaned. She reached around to cup Daniel's cheek. Her fingers were sticky with precum, but he relished her touch nonetheless. Then, to his surprise, she pulled his head forward. Luc's thick cock, already wet with Andrée's saliva, was right in front of his face. She wanted him to blow her boyfriend. And all of a sudden Daniel wanted it too.

He experimentally took Luc's cock in his hand. It felt soft, but with an inner firmness. It was a totally different experience from holding his own cock, something stranger. He pumped the shaft, and Luc groaned. That sent a rush of blood to Daniel's crotch. He was pleasuring him. He was doing it well.

Daniel leaned forward and took the tip of Luc's cock in his mouth. It felt strange, having something warm and living in there. He had to resist the urge to bite down. Instead, he swirled his tongue around the mushroom head. It tasted strong, but not unpleasant. Luc whimpered. Feeling proud, Daniel began to bob his head up and down, letting more of the shaft into his mouth. He felt the tip hit the back of his throat and almost vomited, but then figured out a more comfortable rhythm.

All this time, Andrée's hand was on the back of his head, gently helping him pace himself. He could feel her hot warmth on his back. She had been undressing him the whole time, and Daniel now found himself nude in front of the girl he loved and her boyfriend. He felt all of a sudden ashamed of his body, so pale and skinny. But Andrée embraced him from behind and began tugging on his still-hard cock. He realized that he was an offering to both of these people, a gift that they allowed each other to deal with the stress and the chaos of May. And Daniel was okay with that.

Andrée stood up and interposed herself between the two men. Daniel was face to face with her pussy, and overwhelmed by its musk. He watched closely as Luc's cock prodded at her entrance and then slipped inside. He couldn't stop staring at the point where their two bodies met, different shades of skin flowing into one another. He felt privileged for even being allowed to see it.

"Sit on the bed," said Andrée. Her voice was becoming husky as Luc slowly pumped in and out of her. Daniel scampered up onto the edge of her dorm bed. Andrée dipped her head forward and took his cock in his mouth. He was somehow again shocked by how good it felt.

She began bobbing her head up and down with the same rhythm that Luc thrust in and out of her with. In a way, it was like they were both fucking Daniel. He began to thrust back, providing a counterpoint to this sweet music. The slick wetness of her tongue flowing against the underside of his cock was incredible. All of a sudden, the mighty Andrée was totally helpless, being thrust back and forth between two men, a slave to cock.

This was evidently fine by her. Luc began to pick up the pace, and Andrée began to squirm and moan loudly. Worried about her losing control (or him), Daniel moved to pull out of her mouth, but Andrée grabbed his asscheeks and wouldn't let go. She came with a gasp, and a deep primal yell. Her body trembled as it finally gave in. Daniel was spellbound.

Luc pulled out of her, and Andrée got up and staggered onto the bed. She looked dizzy, but she still lay down behind Daniel and grabbed him by the hand. "It's your turn to fuck me now, comrade."

Still unable to believe this was real, Daniel straddled Andrée. His cock was hard and pointed right at the pink mouth of her sex. It was what he had wanted for so long. But Daniel decided to wait a bit. He wanted to show Andrée how much he appreciated her, that she wasn't just another hole for him.

Daniel kissed her breasts, those beautiful dark mounds, and licked a trail down her belly. She giggled, and then moaned. He had to arch his back in a particularly acrobatic motion against the wall, but eventually he was able to touch his lips to her pussy. Luc just watched, stroking his wet cock. Daniel had thought he might have came inside Andrée, but obviously he was still ready to go. That brought a strange tingling to his own dick.

Daniel hadn't gone down on girls a lot, but something about Andrée made it seem so easy and natural. She squirmed and gasped when he touched a sensitive spot, and so he kept touching it with his nimble tongue. He slid two fingers into her and thrust them at the same slow but steady pace that Luc had fucked her with. Andrée reached down and grabbed his hair with her slick hand. He licked and fucked her quicker, paying particular attention to the dark-red nub of her clitoris. She thrust her hips against his face and screamed out another orgasm.

All this time, she had kept her grip on his right wrist. She used it to pull him up until he was straddling her again. "Thank you for that, Daniel. But this time, I really do need you to fuck me."

Daniel positioned the head of his cock at Andrée's entrance. He could already feel the heat and wetness of her snatch. With a deep press, he thrust forward.

Oh god. He was in her. He was actually fucking Andrée. And it felt so good.

Daniel's hips moved of their own volition, steadily pumping into Andrée's pussy. It was tighter than he could have imagined. Beneath him, Andrée writhed and groaned. She thrust back up at his cock, meeting every one of his thrusts with equal force. When their hips slapped together, it was like an earthquake rattling through Daniel's skull. Andrée clawed into his shoulder and quietly urged him on with little sotto obscenities.

Just when he was almost lost to the sensations, Daniel felt something that made him stiffen up. Luc had climbed onto the bed behind them and was playing with Daniel's ass. His fingers had something cold and goopy on them. Daniel was about to tell him to stop when one finger slid inside of him. And then, well, he didn't want it to stop.

He kept fucking Andrée, his pace slowing as agonizing pleasure wracked his body. Luc's fingers curled and thrust inside his ass. His injured hand kept a grip on Daniel's waist. It was a completely different type of pleasure than the one Andrée's pussy was giving him, and it was a type that felt like it could pass the threshold into pain at any moment. But Daniel found himself desperately craving more of it.