Myths & Legends Ch.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

Finally, his ejaculation filled her womb with his seed. She felt it's warmth inside her and wondered if now it would all be over. But, such was not to be. Phillipe, having had his strongest orgasm of the night, had become his primal, animalistic self. When Yvonne looked back to see if he had satisfied himself yet, she saw a carnal beast. Even his face had transformed. The creature of the night that resided within him had come out ...and it wanted even more sex than did the man.

He was insane with lust now, despite having had a completely purging orgasm. His face was of pure evil, eyes blazing, fangs bared. His fingers had elongated around her hips and his fingernails had become inch long razors.

Yvonne tried to crawl away from him, but he still had a grip on her hips, and his dagger-like fingers sliced into her as she tried to escape. He circled his arms around her waist and lifted her again, bringing her thighs and hips off the floor. She couldn't imagine him wanting to ravage her nest again, and found she was right. It wasn't her overworked mound he wanted now.

On his knees, holding her hips off the floor, he pulled her back onto his still rock hard penis, but this time thrusting himself into her delicate sphincter. She gasped at the suddenness of it, and gritted her teeth at the brief pain of it. Then she relaxed and let him have his way with her, and even learned to enjoy it as much as she could. She couldn't believe the sex drive of this man...or, vampire. His lust seemed to have no end.

Phillipe sat back on his knees, pulling Yvonne onto his lap. This time she helped him, sliding herself up and down his slick pole. He squeezed her breasts with one hand and fingered her pussy deeply with the first three fingers of the other. He pinched nipple and clit at the same time, while his insatiable penis thrust into her virgin sphincter. While she was torn between pain and pleasure, Phillipe three times had to fight off the urge to bite deeply into her neck, to drain her and fulfill two desires at one time.

"Yvonne, you are my bitch! I am going to ravage you like this every night....in every possible way. What a wonderful whore you've turned out to be! I can't get enough of my cock in you! All of your openings are so delicious and tempting. I need to fill them all! And I will....tonight and every night. You are mine! You belong to me! I want you for my slut from tonight onward.

What do you think of the honor I give you, Yvonne?"

Yvonne said nothing...for his fingers on her nipples and clit had sent her exploding once again into orgasm. When he felt her pussy clenching around his fingers, followed quickly thereafter by her warm juices, his own juices flowed into her. He grunted like an animal, and Yvonne's cries were not much more human. Phillipe threw Yvonne forward, flat down onto the floor, and they finished off their orgasms with her on the floor on her belly and him still pumping between her cheeks on top of her. Even though they'd both had orgasms, he continued to heave on top of her for another twenty minutes, and he eventually had another orgasm before he stopped.

He ravaged Yvonne all night long, forcing her to bathe him in the shower, and having her orally service him again when she was done. He took her from every position he could think of...front, back, side. He used her mouth for every pleasure his twisted mind could devise, even having her orally adore his own sphincter while she stroked his penis and testicles from behind with her hands, and then turning around to have her orally service him yet again while fingering him where she'd just finished licking. He thought of her as his sex object and his brain was on fire with lust. He used her mouth, her pussy, her round bottom, for every perverted sex act imaginable. And she complied with each and every one of them.

As he had promised, he did indeed fill her with his sperm. At length, he tired, became exhausted. He had used her for his pleasure in so many ways he'd lost count. He'd taken her in just about every room in her home and had enjoyed every moment of it. He had no idea how many orgasms he'd had, or she'd had for that matter. And he planned on repeat performances of it all in the months and years to come. He had found his one true sex slave....and he would keep her forever.

Even when Yvonne was so exhausted she could no longer even move, he still fondled and kissed her body, playing with it, sucking it, licking it. But all she could do was lay there and let him do what he would. In one night they came to know each other's bodies intimately...and that intimacy made Phillipe want still more. He became obsessed with her body, obsessed with carrying out any and all sex acts with her. He lost all track of time, and the hours melted quickly away.

Phillipe had just finished rubbing yet another erection all over Yvonne's body. He was straddling her, hovering over her chest facing her legs, where he'd instructed her to bite and lick his buttocks while he stroked himself with her breasts. It was just as he sent several hot spurts of his come onto her belly, thighs and bush that he happened to glance out the window.

And realized that, sadly, his plans would have to change...

To Be Continued...

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers
12