Myths & Legends Ch. 3

Story Info
Yvonne ponders her future with the vampire.
1.6k words
4.5
29k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
552 Followers

Phillipe got up off Yvonne and sat next to her, still looking out the window. She followed his gaze and saw what troubled him. The storm had long since passed, and off to the East the black sky was just beginning to turn blue and red on the horizon. Dawn was fast approaching. Phillipe had used her for his pleasure through the entire night.

Soon, Yvonne would be free of this man, but would that freedom be forever or just for a single night? Would he return on the morrow, and every subsequent night thereafter, or would his lust for blood dictate otherwise? Lust or sustenance...which would it be? Her answer came almost as soon as those thoughts rumbled through her brain.

"My dear, I'm afraid there's been a change of plans." He leaned over and held his hand on her belly, then removed it with a sigh. "I've expended alot of energy here tonight. I'm going to need to drain quite a bit of blood from you. I have a long way to go before the sun comes up completely and I'll need my strength to get there before it does. Sadly, my seed has not taken root in you, otherwise I'd try to find another way out of this. You are indeed the most wanton whore I've ever enjoyed, but other needs are far more urgent at the moment. I'm afraid I'm going to have to end your life."

He sat facing her and fondled her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. He then leaned down and sniffed, kissed and briefly licked her glistening mound. His eyes then turned quickly to look at the brightening horizon. He actually seemed sad that he had to kill her, but his needs were more important. There were other women to rapture.

"But, I've done everything you asked. Don't you want to have me again tomorrow night...and every night?" Her eyes were wide and her lips quivered as she spoke.

"That would be the ideal situation, Yvonne, but unfortunately I've dallied here too long. And now my situation is urgent. I must have energy and I must take it quickly. And, I'm sorry, my dear, but the amount of blood I will need from you will leave you a drained husk. I didn't want it to end this way, but I have no choice. But," he grinned an evil grin, "you may rest peacefully knowing that you've been given the honor of becoming a part of me. If you can't have the pleasure of being my slut night after night, at least you can die knowing you've sacrificed yourself for me, to keep me alive to enjoy other women such as yourself night after night."

"You ungrateful bastard!" Yvonne hissed. "Well, let me just open your eyes for a second. You didn't force me to have sex tonight. I did it all willingly. I was in the mood for some hot, perverted sex, and I saw your appearance at my bedside as a chance to satisfy my own urges. I was the one who used you, you arrogant ass!"

Phillipe's eyes flared red with anger, and his fangs and fingernails became daggers. "You dare talk that way to me?! If you were hoping that by doing so I would be angry and kill you quickly, think again. Your ill advised words have cost you that luxury. I am going to make you suffer before you die! I will not let a trollop like you insult me! Prepare, Yvonne, to know what it means to truly suffer"

"I don't think so, Phillipe...but you're welcome to try."

He was literally salivating with anger and hunger when he dove for Yvonne's neck. He held her head to one side and lunged with open mouth and bared fangs, only to feel his head stopped short an inch from her pulsating artery. His head jerked back, and he discovered that Yvonne had a handful of his hair and was twisting it as she pulled him away from her. She pushed his head back completely, holding it away from her at a full arm's length.

He fought with all his strength to free himself from her grip, but found he could not. He tried to grab her own hair and jerk her head again for another clear shot at her coursing blood. He could not budge her head. When he yanked on her hair, her head moved with the speed of lightning, but not where he wanted it to. She whirled and bit him hard on the wrist, her teeth easily ripping a wide hole in it, nearly severing his hand at the wrist. He howled in pain and rage...and glared down at her unbelievingly.

As he stared at the suddenly fierce Yvonne, Phillipe's eyes grew wide and for the first time in centuries he knew terror. Her face was changing...eyes elongating into cat-like slits, the pupils dilating....her nostrils enlarging and flaring...her teeth becoming razor sharp, and much longer than Phillipe's Coarse hair began sprouting from almost every inch of her face. Yvonne smiled, pleased with his fear.

"My dear," she mocked, "werewolves are every bit as real as vampires...or...didn't you know that? I suppose not....or you probably wouldn't have come here tonight. But, then, I wouldn't have been able to use that wonderful body of yours as my playtoy for the evening, now would I? Pity I have to kill you. I might've enjoyed playing with you night after night. But your arrogance at tossing me aside so easily after I did so much for you tonight has to be punished. So, I guess with all you've learned over the centuries you still don't know everything, do you, little man?"

By now her other had was clamped around Phillipe's throat. As her hair continued to sprout from every inch of her body and her face contorted into a mask of lupine horror, Phillipe strained again, but this time to look out the window at the ever advancing sun.

"Still hoping to subdue me and beat the sun back to your little dirt box?" she chuckled.

"Damn you!" he growled, struggling, "you can't be a werewolf. Everyone knows...."

Yvonne's mocking laughter was eerie through her growing muzzle. "Everyone knows what, Phillipe? Werewolves only come out on the night of the full moon? Oh, my poor Phillipe....I thought you of all people would know better. Surely you don't believe all the crap you read. We werewolves can shape shift any time we please. Doesn't even have to be night time, let alone a full moon. I'm surprised at you, Phillipe, I really am. I guess even you believe in some of those old myths...hmmm? Now, what am I going to do with you? I can't just let you go, now that you know my secret."

He squirmed in her grasp, but she held him firmly. As the sun began to rise above the horizon, Yvonne realized she'd have to make a quick decision. And make it she did. She yanked his head to one side, holding his shoulder with her other hand, clearing the way for her muscled jaw. As Phillipe had expended alot of energy during the night, so too had she...and she was hungry...very hungry.

Her mouth opened wide and razor sharp teeth dug into Phillipe's neck and shoulder....and that was just the starting point. She dined on his neck, chest, abdomen and entire right arm before the sun crept up completely over the horizon. Satisfied, she sat back to let the sun do its job, letting herself relax and return to human form.

She watched as what was left of the insatiable Phillipe bubbled and melted in the sunlight streaming in through her window. She was glad she'd filled her stomach in time. The bubbling and hissing eventually subsided, leaving a pile of ashes where poor Phillipe had once been.

Suddenly, her electricity sputtered back on...and her orange glowing lamp returned to its usual semi-bright 60 watt glow. She looked at the pile of ashes on her bedroom carpet and sighed. Not bad, she thought, retrieving the vacuum cleaner from the hall closet....some awesome sex, a satisfying meal, no commitments, and all she had to do was vacuum the floor a little bit! It doesn't get any better than that! Still, she sighed, there was one part of him she would miss....though not entirely. He certainly did show her a good time, she mused.

She went around the bed and picked up her magazines from the floor. Luckily, none of them had gotten torn or otherwise ruined. She piled them up neatly next to the bed. She was exhausted and reading them would have to wait until some other time....maybe tonight. She went back around the bed and looked down at the one part of Phillipe that she'd protected from the sunlight when it had crept through the window and destroyed the rest of his mangled body. She bent to pick up his still amazingly erect penis, which she caressed with fondness. She wouldn't miss its arrogant previous owner, but she would miss how well he used it. Still, it was hers to use anytime she wished. How ironic. Phillipe had sought to use her sexually anytime he wanted to, and now it was she who was going to use his firm member to satisfy her own needs whenever the urge struck her. She liked that idea...it made her smile.

Exhausted, she put her new toy on the nightstand, leaving its storage for when she awoke. She slid her weary body under the warm blankets and began to drift. She noticed the bright sunshine still beaming in through her window and briefly contemplated closing the shades, but she was asleep before the thought could complete itself. She drifted into a deep, satisfying sleep, dreaming of myths and legends...

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
552 Followers