N.A.S.M.

Story Info
At a national convention four men have their own caucus.
3.7k words
49.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2006 by the author.

*National Association of Schools of Music. DISCLAIMER: Though the organization and its national conference are real, the characters in this story are fictional. No resemblance to actual persons living or dead is intended. KN

It was ten minutes past the posted adjournment time when the president finally banged down the gavel. The hall dissolved in noisy conversation and Brad Mechler breathed a sigh of relief. He'd thought the session would never end.

He found Albert outside in the spacious carpeted lobby. "Was that long or what?" he asked.

The other man rolled his eyes. "Every time I'm at one of those things I ask myself why I ever became a dean." Albert Willis was well preserved for his sixty years, with silver hair and twinkling blue eyes.

Brad snorted. "Who're you kidding? You get off on the power."

Albert laughed. "You know me too well. Speaking of getting off," he lowered his voice, "Are we still on for tonight?"

Brad nodded. "I saw Glenn. He's bringing his friend, the one who just became chair at Midwest State. Haven't met him yet, but he sent me his pic." He winked. "I have to say, he's cute."

Albert leered. "Glenn can pick 'em. He's got an eye for the up and cummers, so to speak." His face grew thoughtful. "Course it's just not going to be the same without Stan."

They were silent for a moment, remembering their recently deceased colleague. Then Albert brightened. "Still, I've been looking forward to this for months. Nothing better to work off the stress of running a top-tier music school."

"Rub it in, why don't you?" Brad groaned. The biggest problem in his small department was recruiting enough majors to avoid losing accreditation.

His friend winked. "I always do, you know that." He looked Brad meaningfully in the eye. "You'll get your turn tonight." Albert moved closer. His hand touched Brad's butt under his suit jacket, a quick, unseen caress. Brad felt his cock twitch in response.

"Meet you back in the room late. Around ten," Albert said, then moved off to greet other colleagues. Brad watched him go, tall and dignified. He smiled at the thought of how different he'd be when he was out of that suit.

Later that evening Brad was lying on one of the two beds in their hotel room, trying without much success to read a conference handout.

The convention had obtained the same discounted rate on all the rooms, so they'd been able to get one with two double beds without paying extra. It was surprising how much space their get-togethers needed.

He'd showered and shaved before putting on a casual shirt and jeans. In the harsh fluorescent light of the bathroom he'd looked at his naked self in the mirror. For forty-eight years old he guessed he was holding up, though he had to exercise religiously to keep the middle-aged spread at bay. The glare also revealed the silver streaks in his dark hair that grew more prominent with each passing year.

There was a knock at the door, which he had left propped open a crack. Albert walked in without waiting for an answer. When he saw Brad he pursed his lips in mock disapproval. "Still dressed? What for?"

Brad shrugged. "Didn't want to come on too strong and scare the new guy."

"You may have a point there." Albert picked up a glass from a nearby table and opened the minibar. "May I?"

"Of course."

His friend poured himself a Scotch and dropped ice cubes from the tub Brad had filled into the glass. Albert kicked off his shoes, took off his jacket and draped it over a nearby chair. He stretched out on the bed next to Brad and looked with distaste at the paper in his hand.

"Lose that thing. We'll have plenty of time for that stuff tomorrow, God knows."

Brad shrugged. "You'll get no argument from me," he said, and tossed the stapled pages onto the end table. Albert's arm went around him and their lips met.

"Mmm, that was nice," the older man said when they broke apart. "It's been too long, Dr. M."

"Yes, it has," Brad said. "When are we going to ditch the women and run away together?"

Albert sighed. "You don't know how much I wish I could." His fingers found the bulge in Brad's jeans and began to knead it. He rolled over onto his friend and their lips and tongues tangled again.

"You ought to get more comfortable," Brad said, panting, when they came up for air. "Let's see that sexy underwear you have on today."

His friend's throaty chuckle never failed to arouse him further. "Maybe Glenn and his young whippersnapper should walk in on us. Be one way to break the ice-"

The sharp rap on the door was unmistakable. Albert looked down at Brad and winked.

"Show time," he said.

He hoisted himself off the bed and went to the door. Brad knew his arousal would be visible to the newcomers, but decided he didn't care.

"Welcome, gentlemen," Albert said. Two men entered the room.

"How are you, Al?" Glenn Schwobel said as he clasped him in an embrace. He was a big dark-haired man, handsome despite a few extra pounds. "Guys, this is Dave Sherman, chair at Midwest State."

By now Brad was on his feet. He shook Dave's hand. "Glad to meet you, Dave. I hear Midwest's a good school."

Dave smiled. Brad thought he looked a bit nervous. "Thanks. I've only been chair there a year, so I haven't had time to run the place into the ground yet."

They laughed. He was willing to put himself down-a point in his favor as far as Brad was concerned. He studied Dave's trim body and even features appreciatively. Even with a goatee and gold wire-rimmed glasses the newcomer looked too youthful to be an administrator. Stanley would have been unbuttoning the guy's shirt by now.

"Everybody help themselves to drinks. They're on Brad, or his expense account, anyway," Albert said, as he replenished his glass and flopped onto the bed. Glenn took the spot next to him. Brad sat on the other bed, but instead of taking their lead, Dave headed for the one armchair in the room. Yes, he was looking antsy. This might take a little persuasion.

Glenn rolled off his bed and came over to Brad. "I forgot to say hello to you, Dr. Mechler." He leaned down to hug him and whispered in Brad's ear. "Shy guy."

Brad nodded. "Who's got the porn?" Might as well get the ball rolling, so to speak.

"We can do a slideshow on my laptop," Albert said. He went over to his notebook on the desk and raised the screen. A few clicks on the keyboard and pictures of naked men appeared. They settled down to watch.

"Nice pics, Al."

"Wow, look at that one."

Brad shot a covert glance at Dave. His eyes were glued to the laptop. Albert's pictures were hot and he felt himself getting aroused. He looked over at the other two. Glenn was rubbing the growing bulge in Al's suit pants. Brad watched him find the zipper and tug on it. He caught a glimpse of Al's impressive erection before Glenn's mouth found it. Albert stroked the other man's head as it bobbed up and down on his crotch.

"Mm, nice."

Brad went over to Dave and put a hand on his shoulder. "Shall we?" he asked.

Dave smiled and shook his head. He cleared his throat. "I-I guess I'm a bit nervous," he finally managed.

"First time doing anything like this?"

He nodded. Brad smiled, trying to reassure him.

"Not to worry. We'll go only as fast as you want to go."

The two veterans on the bed were busy removing their clothes. Albert had peeled down to a jockstrap, his underwear of choice. Glenn had gotten the lube out. He wasn't wasting any time.

"Come on, slowpokes."

"In a minute." Brad turned to Dave. "At least let's get a bit more comfortable."

Dave nodded. "Okay." He unbuttoned his shirt, showing a lean hairy chest. Brad hurried to take off his own clothes. By the time he was naked the other man still hadn't removed his pants.

"May I?" Brad unbuckled Dave's belt without waiting for an answer, exposing dark blue bikini briefs with a sizable bulge in front. He drew the waistband down and whistled. "Nice." The cock he saw was a beauty, purple head emerging from an intact foreskin as it hardened into erection. "I love uncut guys."

Dave didn't object when Brad took his cock and began wetting the tip with his tongue. He took that as a good sign and, all of a sudden, swallowed the penis whole, plunging his head down until his nose bumped into Dave's pubic bone. He heard the younger man moan and knew he had him hooked.

A few moments later Dave's pants were around his ankles. He was sighing and thrashing in the chair as Brad blew him, his head sliding up and down the rigid shaft. Gobs of spit escaped from the tight seal his mouth formed on Dave's organ and dripped onto the upholstery. Brad's lips peeled Dave's foreskin on every down stroke, his tongue tickling his pisshole. His hands roved over the other man's body, pulling and squeezing his balls, then finding and pinching a nipple.

They heard a cry from the bed and turned to look. Glenn had just penetrated Albert on his back, legs in the air. Brad watched Glenn's furry butt clench and unclench as the man on top began to fuck, and suddenly had a flashback-the flaring agony as Stanley's blunt circumcised dick had penetrated his virgin hole, the older man's hot breath on his face, a surprisingly gentle hand stroking his cheek while his voice had whispered encouragement. The pleasure welling in him as he had relaxed and surrendered to the invasion.

He turned back to the task at hand. He felt Dave's balls pulling up into his body and knew he was close to shooting. Brad stopped and stood up, tugging at the other man's wrist. "Come on." He took Dave's glasses off his face and laid them on the table. "You won't be needing these."

They went to the other bed. Brad lay on his back and put out his arms in invitation. Dave stretched out on top of him and they kissed, tongues wrestling to the accompaniment of sex noises coming from the pair on the bed across from them.

"Oh yeah, fuck me."

Albert still had his jockstrap on, the pouch pushed to one side so he could jack his stiff prick while getting plowed. Glenn bent his head down to kiss his partner while continuing to pound his butt. Brad and Dave watched his glistening shaft slide in and out of Al's asshole.

"Damn, that's hot," Dave said. Brad rolled him over onto his back and smiled into his eyes.

"You want the same treatment?"

Dave nodded, smiling.

"I have first dibs on that ass," Glenn's warning voice came from the other bed. Brad rolled his eyes and Dave laughed.

"Okay, okay. Come and get it, then."

Brad got up off the bed to make way for Glenn, who had pulled out of Albert. His slick, stiff cock shone in the lamplight as he stood by the bed. Dave's eyes widened.

Brad knelt between Dave's legs and lifted them into the air. This one was going to need some help.

"What are you doing," Dave said, but Brad's tongue had already found his tight hole. "Oh my god," he moaned as he felt the first rim job of his life.

Albert and Glenn watched, pulling on their dicks, as Brad continued eating Dave's ass, softening him up. The new guy didn't know it yet, but before the night was through his butt was going to take all three of their cocks.

Glenn opened the drawer in the nightstand and pulled out a condom. "We bareback because we're old friends and we know we're all clean," he told Dave. "But we won't ask you to do that your first time." He rolled it on and greased himself with the lube he'd already used to fuck Albert.

Brad knew Glenn was ready and got up and out of the way, his face flushed and wet from his exertions. Glenn got between Dave's legs, still holding the lube. He squeezed out a gob and applied it to Dave's hole, letting his fingers slip inside. Dave grunted and Brad knew Glenn was working his prostate. He sat on the bed by Dave and bent over his face.

"Doing okay?" he asked.

Dave nodded, looking nervous again. "Will it hurt?" he asked.

Brad thought again about his first fuck and how Stan had talked him through it. He nodded, but tried to look encouraging. "A little," he said. He bent and kissed Dave's lips. "Just relax and it'll get better fast, I promise."

"Here goes. Upsy-daisy," Glenn said, lifting Dave's legs onto his shoulders. "Okay, professor. Relax. Take deep breaths."

Brad watched Dave's face intently. The younger man was inhaling and exhaling, trying to obey Glenn's instructions. Suddenly his face contorted in pain. "Oh God it hurts!"

"Fuck his ass is tight," Glenn said. "Damn sweet."

"No, please," Dave cried. Brad bent down, caressing his face, murmuring into his ear.

"You're doing great. He'll stay where he is until you get used to it. Just keep breathing. That's it. Good man."

Silence fell in the hotel room, broken only by the sound of their breathing. Then Brad saw Glenn's hips move. Dave let out a tremendous sigh and let his head fall back against the pillow.

"Fuck yeah," Albert said softly behind them. Brad's cock was so hard he thought it might burst. There was nothing as erotic as watching a man learning to take a cock up his virgin ass. He envied Glenn the privilege of teaching him.

After a while Glenn's hips settled into their familiar rhythm and Dave seemed able to take it. Brad sensed Al next to him busy hooding himself with another rubber. He walked over to the couple on the bed and tapped Glenn on the shoulder. "May I have this dance?"

Brad smothered a grin. Glenn wasn't pleased at being interrupted. That was a fault he had, not wanting to share, but he knew their unspoken rules. He pulled out reluctantly and let Albert take his place.

The silver-haired man placed a hand on Dave's stomach. "Doing all right?"

Dave grinned. "Doing great."

"Good. Glenn's a good teacher, isn't he?" Albert smiled over at his colleague, who glowered from the armchair where he sat, not ready to be mollified. "I'd like to show you something. Let's try it this way," he said, pulling Dave into a sitting position and into his lap. He had Dave wrap his arms around his shoulders before taking his own cock and sliding it in one smooth motion up Dave's hole. Dave threw his head back and gasped. Brad could see his cock standing straight up between their bodies, hard as steel.

Albert smiled into Dave's eyes as their bodies began to move, the older man thrusting upward while his partner rode his cock. His lips found Dave's nipples, then his mouth. Brad decided to join in. He went to the bed and French-kissed both Dave and Albert in turn, then bent and took Dave's leaking cock in his mouth.

"Stand up and let us suck you," Albert urged. Brad obeyed, standing on the bed and feeding his organ to both Dave and Albert's hungry mouths. All of a sudden he felt hands parting his butt cheeks. Glenn had gotten over his mood and rejoined them. In a moment his tongue was pushing against Brad's asshole, seeking entry. Brad grabbed on to Albert's and Dave's shoulders to steady himself, enjoying being sucked and rimmed at the same time, until Al said to him, "Your turn."

They changed places. Brad got a rubber for himself, then got Dave onto his hands and knees and entered him from behind. Watching his cock slide in and out of the hole in Dave's small, perfect ass was a delicious sight, matched by the squeezing tightness of the younger man's sphincter grabbing his shaft. He knew he couldn't last much longer.

In the meantime Glenn had positioned himself in front of Dave and fed his now unhooded cock to the younger man. Dave sucked on it eagerly, pulling on his own meat while being stuffed with cock at both ends.

The three of them writhed and moaned, thrusting their hips and driving themselves toward completion, but it was Albert who pushed Dave over the edge. He slid underneath their three-way and took Dave's erection into his mouth. A few seconds later Dave raised his head off of Glenn's dick, howling in ecstasy as he pumped his load into the silver-haired dean's waiting throat. Albert swallowed the first few spurts of Dave's ejaculation, then pulled back and let the rest splash over his face.

Brad had felt the throbbing of Dave's ass ring and knew he was shooting his load even before Dave let loose. He thrust his cock in as far as he could and held it there, his breath escaping in hissing bursts through his clenched teeth as he shot in hard spurts into the rubber buried in the younger man's bowel. He opened his eyes just in time to see Glenn shooting in Dave's face.

Slowly they came back to earth, their breathing returning to normal. Brad pulled out and went into the bathroom. He got rid of his rubber and plucked towels from the rack. When he went back out the other three were lying on the bed. Glenn had an arm around Dave. He was busy licking what remained of his load off Dave's face and feeding it to him.

There wasn't room for a fourth so Brad sat on the other bed as he handed them the towels. "How are you doing?" he asked Dave.

The newcomer smiled up at him, looking exhausted but contented. "Great. Not every day a department chair gets fucked by three deans. Hope that's not going to be a metaphor for my career."

Everyone laughed. Albert suggested another round of drinks. Four naked men sipped Scotch and beer and chatted about the convention and their jobs. Finally Glenn yawned, stretched, and started hunting for his clothes.

"Hate to break this up, gentlemen, but I've got a seven o'clock breakfast meeting."

"Yikes," Brad said. "Why?"

Glenn shrugged. "One of the perks of being on the executive board. You coming?" he said to Dave. Once again Brad smothered a grin. He knew Glenn was suspicious of him and Albert, what they might get going with Dave if Glenn left by himself. He didn't have to worry. As annoying as Glenn could be sometimes, he was a true friend. They'd never do a thing like that to him.

"Yeah, I guess I should turn in too," Dave was saying. He turned to the other two and stuck out his hand. "Well, it was nice meeting you all."

Albert laughed. "What is this?" He grabbed Dave, kissed him and wrapped him in a bear hug. Brad followed his lead, a bit more restrained. Dave looked embarrassed but pleased.

"If you all do this next year," he said, "Count me in."

They got dressed and left. Brad put his hand on Albert's shoulder. "You haven't cum yet," he observed.

"That's true," Albert agreed.

"We should fix that."

In reply his friend grinned and stripped off his jockstrap.

Soon Brad was on his back on the bed, grunting as Albert plunged his cock into him. He raised his head so he could see the glistening shaft emerge from his ass, watch his friend's stomach muscles work as he fucked. They smiled into one another's eyes between kisses. As much as he enjoyed the group parties, it was the private times with his best friend that kept Brad coming back year after year.

Albert leaned down so that his hot breath bathed Brad's face. "I'm getting close. Where do you want my wisdom?"

It was their private joke, that they were sharing their sagacity by swapping sperm.

Brad thought a moment, then whispered back, "Both places."

Albert's eyebrows rose. "Ooh, nasty. You asked for it." His hips began to drill Brad's ass even faster. A moment later hoarse grunts issued from his throat as his lips curled back in a snarl of desire. Brad felt Albert's cock throbbing as it emptied itself into him, then all of a sudden it was out and spilling the rest of its pent-up load onto his asshole. Before he knew what was happening Albert's tongue was between his cheeks, lapping up what he had just deposited. He screamed-the sensation of probing tongue and scratchy stubble contacting raw, freshly fucked flesh was unbearable. It lasted only a moment-in a flash his friend's face was over his, mouth open, felched load spilling out and onto his eager tongue. They kissed, and the thought of swallowing cum that had been in his ass drove Brad over the edge. Muffled wails issued from his throat as his cock came to life in his stroking hand, splattering his heaving stomach with his second load of the night.

12