N.U.D.E. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please put it on," he asked gently.

I was wary, but he had been so nice to me so far, if a little formal. So, I pulled the mask over my head taking care with my long hair. Darkness enveloped me and I felt a little fear, but somehow trusted this man. Dominic buckled me in at the back, pulling the strap very tight. I heard a switch on the transmitter click.

"In order to ensure as much control over extraneous variables," he stated, sounding ever so much the scientist, "I am going to strap you to the table by your wrists and ankles."

I was shocked and not a little unsure, yet with complete passivity I allowed him to tie me down. The manacles were very soft, not cold against the skin so clearly designed for the purpose he claimed, yet now I felt really vulnerable. I was reminded that I was still attached to the machine when I heard the pens scraping madly up and down the pages.

"Now just lie back and relax," he said, as he cradled my head, placing a soft pillow behind it so my face was slightly raised off the couch. His voice was soft, soothing. "Lie quietly while I adjust the alpha wave sensors and calibrate them."

I complied but despite his caring tone felt scared. The loss of sight was disquieting. Also, this made my other senses acutely aware, especially my hearing and sense of touch. I was sensitive to the arousal in my nipples and the almost painful swelling of my clitoris and sex lips; such contrasts, fear and pleasure.

"Mrs Eleanor Fraser, will you come in now please?"

"What?" I asked, stunned. The machine was going mad, picking up my physiological changes. I was naked and exposed to this person who was almost a complete stranger to me. Could I really let her see me for all my desires and fantasies? Up to now it had been theory. Could I really do it?

"Afternoon, Eleanor. Are you ready to try?"

"I don't know Doctor, I know I want to try but this desire has been buried for so many years since school. I don't know if I can lick another woman's..."

Her voice trailed off.

"Cunt?" asked Dominic. The machine went mad!

"Y-yes, her c-c-cunt."

They were talking as if I did not exist. I was naked and exposed to her and there was no consultation with me. She was going to use my cunt as therapy and yet I was not to be consulted? Should I be mad at this, or should I let the tingling that was so evident in my cunt and tits turn into full-blown pleasure?

"Good Eleanor, you said it without need for hypnosis. Now, we agreed to start with your own sex so that you could fulfil your homo-erotic needs and make love to someone familiar with your body and its parts. What better than a woman? Remember how you have gone without underwear for weeks to become aware of your own sex organs? Well, now we are going to give you the opportunity to explore someone else's. Remember how I asked you to start the therapy session?"

"Yes, Doctor Dominic," she replied with obvious subservience and obedience to her therapist.

"Dominic, and this beautiful woman is called Helene," he said so gently to her. I could feel his kindness, wanted to bask in his compliment to me and sensed his enthusiasm for his patient. "Now, begin as I instructed."

I could hear her approach. There was a rustle like clothing being taken off. There was a 'good' from Dominic, and then I felt a soft pair of lips hesitantly kiss mine, the only part of my face full exposed. It was definitely a woman, so I knew it was Mrs Frazer.

"Come on," urged Dominic, "You can kiss better than that."

She was back, this time forcing her tongue into my mouth as Dominic had done earlier. I opened up, welcoming her urgent but rather tense exploration.

"Relax, think colour orange Eleanor."

There was an immediate relaxation in her mouth, the kisses becoming very sensual. I just loved her kiss, wanting her to keep going. And she did. I could hear a moan come from deep in her throat. Was Dominic touching her or was this due to the simple pleasure of kissing me? Then I felt her hands grasp and caress my breasts. She had both tits in her slim fingers, teasing the nipples with hard concentric circles of her thumbs, but not stopping the sensual tonguing. She was so good. I felt my juices well up and pour out of me, creating a little flood on the leather couch. I groaned involuntarily.

The machine kept going, now being used to record my responses to this sexual experiment for me, therapy for Eleanor. I could hear the needles scraping insanely over the graph paper. My body was on fire and the instant, noisy feedback from the machine added to the excitement.

"Eleanor, you are forgetting," Dominic said, giving the gentlest encouragement though slightly chiding.

I felt bereft when in response to this comment she parted her lips from mine. I need not have been disappointed as suddenly those same lips engulfed my right breast, teasing the full nipple between her teeth, and then suckling on me like a baby. I felt the teat harden, the unattended one growing in sympathy and longing to be touched. I did not have to wait long as she left a salivary trail to move her mouth onto the other, licking along the way in the valley of my tits with her long, pointy tongue.

"Good girl," I heard from a man's voice that seemed so far away. I was so turned on my mind was focused on sheer pleasure, blocking out anything other than Eleanor's ministrations and my body's gratification. Now her hands were kneading my teats; squeezing them quite painfully, yet giving me accompanying ripples of pleasure as her tongue lapped and lapped. These sensations spread down over my belly and chest, and nagged incessantly at my aching clitoris.

"Good girls," I heard this time. My GSR and presumably that alpha meter were registering something that told him my current state was a good one. I could no longer hear the needles move, only the heavy panting of my unseen lover.

"Now Eleanor, remember what I said?" I heard Dominic prompt. I sensed her tense, her teeth biting a little hard on my left tit and her body stiffen. I heard myself say it, ahead of Dominic.

"Think colour orange Eleanor," I urged, gently but desperately. I instinctively knew that whatever was to happen would be good for both of us.

"Damn it!" I thought, as her lips disconnected from my breasts. I felt frustrated again, but it was my own impatience to experiment that was the weakness here, as Eleanor's tongue was trailing down over the ample curve of my tit and sliding painfully slowly over my taut belly before delving into my navel. I'd never envisaged it as an erotic site, nor experimented in any way, seeing it as just a functional place, the scar tissue following disconnection of mother and child. Now, however, I felt the sexual messages passing up to my breasts and down to my cunt which by now was liquid gold.

I felt something else too. Her ample breasts were brushing against my thigh. The first adult woman to ever rub against me in a sexual way and oh how she was rubbing! One tit was each side of my right leg at thigh height, their nipples pressing into my sensitive flesh. It was almost too much. I suddenly thought of work, of Yvette and Emilie, imagining them between my thighs and me theirs, licking at their cunts and them reciprocating.

"Oh for fuck sake!" I shouted,"Get that tongue deep in my pussy!"

I sensed her freeze. Shit, had I overdone it?

"You heard her, Eleanor, lick her vagina. She wants you, she likes you, she demands your attention. Yes, lick that extremely hirsute vagina with its aroused labial area." Dominic added supportively, if a little clinically. Heavens, he was describing it as if it was in a text book! What about the 'hirsute' bit? Did he think my cunt looked like a man's beard?

Whatever, it did the trick.

Eleanor's tongue snaked its wet path down from my navel. She repositioned herself between my firm thighs, sighing slightly as she pushed on through my hairy snatch to slip effortlessly between my cuntlips. Oh, my God! I was in heaven. Her tongue definitely was long and ever so thin at its tip. She explored first the hole, making little circles around the entrance that by now was a stream of my juice. I heard and felt her lapping the wetness, tiny moans of pleasure coming from her. I could not move to help her, hold her head there, or any of the other things I'd only read about the night before. I wanted her to swirl her tongue around my clitty. I was aching like mad, wanting release. My mouth was a torrent of obscenities, urging her on; wanting her to fuck me with that fleshy 'glossa' as I'm sure the good doctor would record it in his patient records.

Her hands were tormenting my legs. She was stroking the warm soft flesh of my long limbs from top to bottom, frequently letting her fingers touch my outer sex and less often a nail would tease my little rose beneath. Oh, how I wanted her to be adventurous, to abuse me more with her fingers, even to enter my holes with them. I did not care. I had had a rapid re-education last night when I devoured the anthology. Now I was ready, or so I thought, to try them out. Should I tell her to do it? Would I upset the therapy?

"Good, good, Eleanor, let your hands work as much as your tongue. Explore inside and around Helene's vagina as much and as far as you can."

I felt her freeze a little at Doctor Dominic's words, but then she relaxed again, her fingers being more bold, opening my sex; realising that by doing so she could sink her tongue deeper into my cunt. Oh, what bliss and yet what frustration. My breasts were being left unattended and nobody was kissing me. I could not move other than to push my pubis into her face. I was groaning with pleasure but also some emptiness because I could not explore fully this new discovery of my desire for and enjoyment of sex with a woman.

"Oh, fuck me with your tongue, please, please, you are so good!"

I could hear myself, sounding like some sex-demented woman, desperate for her love and attention, wanting her to touch me everywhere and anywhere, but most of all I wanted her to bring me off with that delicious tongue of hers. How on earth could she be so repressed about doing this when she had such an amazingly skilful thing in her mouth that was so pleasurable?

"Hear how you are wanted Eleanor? Yes, she wants you. You are good, you are capable, and you are desired."

Dominic was reassuring her, reinforcing the positives. I heard those words as a mantra for me too. I was in need of that reassurance as well. Somehow it raised my own sexual awareness. I saw my body in an incredibly positive way. I had no need to repress who I truly was, though knew I needed to find out more about who that was, but now I was going to enjoy the tongue fuck, accept the love of a woman, revel in being exposed to them both. Yes, I loved being exposed. I remembered the joy too of seeing someone respond with excitement, like Emilie and Dominic's wife.

"Oh fuck! Yes, fuck my twat with your beautiful tongue. Yes, yes, yes, fuck me Eleanor. You are such a beautiful lover. Pl-e-a-s-e make me cum."

My language was shameless, obscene and I loved it! No more Miss Prissy, that was for sure.

"Yes Eleanor, make her cum. Dance with your glossa on her clitoris. And masturbate openly for me."

She stiffened again. Now I wondered if he had taken her too far, as I had nearly done. I had to encourage her too. Maybe if I gave her permission it would be easier than from a man.

"Yes, darling Eleanor, masturbate for me. Run your juice-soaked fingers over your own pussy. Do it, while you lick my aching cunt. I so want to cum with you. Please, if for nobody else honey, do it for me? I fantasised about you last night..."

Oh, my God, now I had said too much, hadn't I? But no, she seemed to be more enthusiastic because of what I just said. Her hands trailed away from my thighs and pussy. I knew where they were heading, like any horny woman would do. I heard her mouth groan and grunt into my pussy. I felt her body's movements; her fingers had entered her, that was obvious. I could only imagine how slick and wet they were with her pussy juice; its aroma now thick in the air and mingling with mine.

"That's it, Eleanor! Excellent, you are exposing your beautiful cunt and masturbating in front of Dominique (who is watching on the reception monitor) and me."

It was working, whatever the therapy was meant to be. She did not stiffen or slow down. No, she let out a most arousing groan and I could sense her tongue moving more urgently around my clitty. And if she was aroused, I was doubly so. The other person to feature so prominently in my fantasies last night and on my way to work was watching me being licked to a state of seventh heaven. Oh how I wanted Dominique to be here in person as her husband created his magic.

That was enough for me. I came, screaming into the mask. Lights flashed before my blindfolded eyes, my body leapt up off the couch, pressing hard against Eleanor's mouth, my tits felt heavier than ever and so aroused, and the language that came from my mouth would have shamed a prostitute. I was out of control. And all I could hear somewhere in the distance was Dominic saying,

"Excellent, Eleanor, you have brought her off so well. Excellent Helene, you are so responsive, I am sure we can remove your repressive tendency too."

Then another gush of obscenities could be heard in the room. I felt Eleanor rocking and shaking between my thighs. I imagined her squatting or kneeling with her fingers teasing and playing at her sex. Her cumming was long and extremely noisy like she had exorcised years of inhibition in one physical encounter. I heard her crying then, so softly. I realised this was her first orgasm doing what she wanted, making love to a woman. They were tears of joy.

She kissed and licked my pussy again, with no prompts required by the Doctor. My God, she was so good being bad!

Then I blacked out as orgasm number two hit me.

***********************

I came round to someone taking off my shackles and the finger electrodes. The hands that touched me seemed to be a female's but were not the long nail-clad ones of Eleanor. No, these seemed tiny hands, someone very petite. I was so groggy, having never experienced something like that, especially having two orgasms in quick succession. I could not speak; my head was spinning with thoughts both joyful and obscenely erotic. I did not even care that I could not see, as if my desire to be in control had gone yet no one had really dominated me.

I felt the soft lips on my own. There for a fleeting moment as she pressed against me, hugging me close.

"You were amazing Helene. I have not seen such responsiveness in a long time."

It was my favourite receptionist. I felt Dominique's hands reach for the buckles on the mask and release it, pulling it forward and off my face. No sooner done than she had a brush out and was smoothing down my long blonde hair. I sat obediently, in silence.

"Eleanor has asked me to thank you for helping release her from her seriously handicapping inhibitions. I cannot break client confidentiality, but I would advise you that she has further to go than she perhaps realises, so should you see her outside the confines of N.U.D.E. then please do not exceed the stages reached should you desire to fuck or be fucked by her."

The language seemed terribly strong, very 'unclinical', but I had to acknowledge the point she was making. One thing that was very clear with Dominique, there was no ambiguity.

"No, no, I-I won't," I said, extremely hesitantly.

"Well, the brain scanning, together with the questioning whilst connected to the GSR, suggests you are an extremely sexual woman, capable of highly predatory and domineering behaviour. You have a strong urge to expose yourself and force others into exhibitionist and voyeuristic behaviours. You might prove a little strong for Eleanor."

I laughed.

"Me? I've hardly had a boyfriend, certainly not one who has seen me naked, never a girlfriend, and yesterday was the first time I expressed any real desire for anyone and that was you. So I would have thought I was submissive not..."

She shut me up with the tenderest of kisses. I could think of nothing but the words I said to her yesterday.

"I so want to fuck and lick you," I repeated when I broke away to gasp some air.

"I know," she said, tearing open the Velcro© fastenings on her white coat to reveal her completely naked body underneath.

"Mnnnnn," was all I could say before I pushed the coat off her shoulders, drew her fine breasts up against my hard teats and kissed her passionately.

'Oh well,' I thought to myself. 'By the time we have fucked I will have to be back at work. I'll find out tomorrow what N.U.D.E. stands for.'

I heard her moan into my mouth.

I had a sudden thought. I was so much like my Uncle. It must be in the genes. I laughed inwardly as my hand slid slowly down her naked belly to her bejewelled, wet and slick cunt lips.

I sensed we were not alone. I opened one eye to peek over Dominique's shoulder. I was pleased at the audience.

Dominic stood in the entrance to the consulting room, smiling.

And naked...

12