Na and I

Story Info
First fuck in a while with a lovely, slutty Thai bargirl.
1.9k words
3.91
55.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Labial
Labial
58 Followers

I had been in Chiangmai, Thailand for about five months working for a development agency and for all of that time, I'd never even thought about heading down to the town's small red light district until a couple of weeks ago. Compared to the sex pits of Bangkok and Pattaya, Chiangmai's scene is very, very mild. This is because while Thai women from Chiangmai and the surrounding area are very attractive with their light skin, tiny waists, and bigger than average breasts, most of them head for Bangkok and Pattaya where they can make a lot more money hawking their sexual wares. So the chances of getting a "second-tier" girl are higher than I would like.

So when I finally made it down to Loi Kroh Road, I wasn't expecting much. The first night I went down, I met "Na", a 34-year old in a tight red dress that pushed her tits together nicely and showed off the thong that she had on. After a short chat while my cock stiffened in my shorts as I thought about it between those tits, we left the bar together and headed for my flat. While in the bar, I had asked her if she shaved her pussy (she didn't). I absolutely love shaved Asian pussy but I hadn't had any Asian pussy for five months so a bit of hair wasn't going to put me off. I also asked her if she did anal (not on the first meeting she said) and how long she was going to stay with me. I had wanted her to stay overnight to get as much pussy as possible and because I love fucking in the morning, but she would only stay for a "short time" (about 60-90 minutes). She did promise to make me cum twice in that time though. Fair enough.

She headed for a quick shower while my dick throbbed in my shorts. Then it was my turn in the shower and I could barely soap my cock up without moaning a little bit. I was so hard in expectations of being in a tight pussy for the first time in a while. When I came out of the shower, she was sitting naked on the end of the bed. Those full, round tits freed from the tight red dress turned out to be a little bit sloppy but at least her nipples were starting to stiffen nicely. I took my towel off, my 7 1/2 inches sprang out and I walked over and stood in front of her. She took my cock in her hands and licked the shaft from base to head. She lightly blew on my cockhead and then slipped it in her mouth while I tweaked and pulled on her nipples. She reached under my balls (I shave them) and gave them a light squeeze. I spread my legs a bit and she reached a little farther and gently stroked my asshole, causing my cock to twitch in her mouth. She looked up at me with those beautiful Thai eyes while licking my cock a little more and then she slid back on the bed, spread her long legs and showed me her hairy pussy.

Actually, her pussy was hairier at the top than around the lips, so that was okay with me. She put two fingers down between her legs and spread her cunt open for me so I could see how pink she was inside. She lightly rubbed her clit while pinching one of her now quite stiff nipples. I lay down in front of her to get a closer look at that Thai pussy and helped her spread it open. Then I took a long lick, from her asshole to her clit and back down again. It was the first pussy I'd tasted in months and it was great. No fishy smell or anything, just the smell of a clean, pink tight Thai cunt. I slid a finger in her to check how tight she was and it went in easily. Getting two in was a different story though so I licked her clit a bit more to get her a little wetter. In a couple of minutes, she was ready for my cock so I rolled a rubber on while she played with herself and then I leaned in to begin my first fuck for a while.

She reached down and guided my cock into her pussy and we both groaned as my inches sank into her. Of course, the last thing I wanted to do was fill my rubber full of cum too fast so I fucked her pussy slowly and deeply, loving the feeling of her cunt walls gripping me. I licked her hard, brown nipples while pushing into her pussy and she lightly stroked my back. After a few minutes of missionary fucking, I wanted her on top so I pulled out and we switched around. I took a look at my cock as we switched and I was happy to see the condom covered in a slick, semi-white coating of her pussy juice. Na squatted over me and- I absolutely love when women do this- reached for my cock, stood it up hard and straight, spread her pussy lips, and slowly took my cock all the way up inside her. She wasn't a small girl (I mean she was tall for a Thai woman), but their pussies are generally much smaller inside than a Western woman's. Still, she took me all the way in and then rocked back and forth on me while smiling down at me. After a bit of that, she started fucking me harder, coming almost all the way off my cock and then slamming her pussy back down on me. Watching those lips spread open as the head of my cock went in and out made me want to cum right then but I wanted this to last a little longer so I told her to slow down a bit and she went back to rocking back and forth on my dick, grinding her clit against the base.

We got back into missionary and she spread her legs impossibly wide so I could feel every inch of her slick, tight Thai cunt. I figured it was time to cum so I went for it, sinking my cock in hard, over and over. I could feel my balls tightening and that familiar tingle all along my cock. I looked right into her eyes, she looked right back and I told her I was.

In a sexy voice, just above a whisper, she said "Yes! Cum for me! Cum! For me!". For about half a second I considered pulling out of her cunt, ripping the rubber off and cumming all over her but I let that thought pass because her pussy was just so hot and wet (and besides, I didn't want to piss her off by cumming in her hair or something because I might want to see her again). So I gave her pussy another thrust from my cock and shot my cum in the

We lay together to catch our breath but my cock, still deep in her body, didn't soften. I pulled it out and we looked at the load in the tip.

"You came alot!" she said. "Yes, you made me," I replied. She smiled and slowly rolled the rubber off me and then she put the head of my cock in her mouth to taste just a little bit of my cum. Fuck, I liked that.

But she had promised to make me cum twice so we rested for a little bit and then she got back to work, slowly jerking me off and putting light kisses up and down my shaft. It wasn't difficult for me to get hard again. All I needed to do was think about the fuck I'd just had and look at her smooth, light-brown, tight Thai body with that patch of pubic hair and those little lips spread slightly open. I wanted to fuck again but I also wanted something a little different so I asked her to slowly jerk me off while facing me with her legs spread open so I could watch her fingerfuck herself. She got into position, gave me a bit of a leer, and with her right hand tugged on my cock while putting two fingers up her spread-open, just-fucked Thai cunt. She pushed them in and out, occasionally stopping to stretch her lips as wide as they would go so I could see where my cock had been a few minutes ago. Her little clit stood out, her pee-hole spread open, and her pussy hole, still stretched from my cock, was a pale pink tunnel that I could see well into.

This slutty display of such a beautiful pussy, together with the look on her face and the feel of her hand on my cock were getting me close to cumming. "I want to cum," I moaned, "Oh fuck, I want to cum!" She started finger-fucking herself again and I reached down and tugged on my cock with her (it's big enough for two hands!). Then she did something that was pretty hot.

She let go of my cock and moved up to squat over my face. While I took care of the jerking off responsibilities, she spread her cunt lips right over my face and told me to lick her. She pulled her pussy wide open for me so I could see all of that beautiful fuckplace. I stuck my tongue straight up that hole and tongue-fucked her while feeling my cum getting closer and closer. Her fingers were working her clit hard while my tongue rammed in and out of her and we were both moaning and groaning non-stop. Then, she began shuddering and shaking and although she didn't shoot anything out of her pussy, I felt my tongue just get flooded with her juice. She got down lower and ground her cunt all over my mouth and nose and that juice was all over me as she came hard. Not stopping for a second, she got back beside me, spread her legs open, grabbed my cock and jerked it hard as we both watched the cum fly out of it. Between the sight of her soaking wet cunt and my cum-shooting cock, I thought I was in a very hot wet dream and I was feeling a little light-headed after the intensity of my second cum.

She used my cum as lube and continued stroking me while giving me a full view of her beautiful, wet Thai pussy and then she gently licked some cum off the head of my cock again as we gave each other an "Oh fuck, that was great" look. For my first fuck in a while and for my first Thai pussy in quite some time, I would say that was pretty good. Na knew just what I wanted and just how to use her lovely Thai cunt. I can't say for sure but it seemed as though she liked showing off her slit and clit as much I liked watching her do it. I'd like to see her again, but in the meantime I'll be going back down to Loi Kroh Road to maybe find a younger girl with bigger, firmer tits and (very hopefully) a shaved tight, pink, Thai pussy. Stay tuned to see how that turned out.

Labial
Labial
58 Followers