Naamah

Story Info
A Halloween summoning leads to love.
18k words
4.87
56.3k
126
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this for my daughter, who loves stories about vampires, werewolves and all that ilk.

She was trying to write a story on this genre, so I decided to 'dash off' a little tale for her. And yes, she did like it. I have edited it a bit before submitting it here -- spiced it up a bit, but it's basically the same story.

Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

NAAMAH

Why do people always assume that if they like something, everyone will? I love my sister Alice but sometimes she really pisses me off. She loves Halloween! Why? A stupid festival that's been Americanised. The night before All Hallows Day, where the Catholic Church celebrates the lives of all the Saints. Of course it's now on 1st November to take over the pagan festival of Samhain. Why my dear sis likes this so much I have no idea.

Tuesday 28th October -- Wednesday 29th.

My phone was ringing. I almost didn't answer. I'd been having too many sympathy calls from friends, some of them really gloating, as a week earlier my long term girlfriend had 'traded up'. We'd been going steady for 18 months, sleeping together for most of that too. I'd even bought an engagement ring, and was going to ask Sandi to marry me. Her birthday was eight weeks away, in the middle of December, and I'd booked a long weekend in London, at an expensive hotel with dinner in a plush restaurant. Then Champagne in the cocktail bar 'Gong' at the top of the Shard and ask her to marry me.

I got home last week from work to find her packing the last of her stuff into her car.

"What the Hell? Sandi, what are you doing?"

"I would have thought that was obvious David, I'm leaving you." She answered.

"I don't understand. We're in love." I said in a shocked, confused voice.

"Yes, well love doesn't pay the bills, does it? I want more out of life than this," she said waving around. "I've been waiting for you to make something of yourself, but I'll be waiting forever, wont I? Simon is an up and coming lawyer, who will be earning a packet soon. Even now he earns five or six times more than you. If I'm honest you're better in bed but I'm sure I can train him to perform how I like. Your yesterday's man, David. Simon it tomorrow's meal ticket." And with that she was off, out of my life.

How had I never realised how shallow she was. So materialistic. Maybe I was lucky that she showed her true colours before we got hitched, but my heart was still broken. I was hurting badly.

Reluctantly I answered the phone and it was Alice. "Davie," she squealed in excitement, "I've got two tickets to the hottest Halloween Party in town. It being held at the Old Hall. You know the one up on the hill behind the parish church. It's been up for sale for well over a year, and someone from the Estate Agents (Realtor for those of you across the pond!) who have it on their books has arranged a fancy dress event. Please. Please. Pretty Please come with me. I love you!" Her voice had risen towards the end of the sentence and become 'little girl-ish' and wheedling.

"God Alice, really? Halloween -- you know how much I hate Halloween. And fancy dress. It sounds terrible," I blurted out.

"Oh. Sorry. I just thought...." Her voice had changed from high and excited to flat and depressed sounding. I felt contrite. I hated Halloween but I did love my little sister, and hated to disappoint her.

"Bloody Hell. OK, I'll go with you Squab. But you owe me one, with a capital O"

"Thanks, Davie. I Love You. God, I'm so excited." Her voice high and full of excitement again, not even complaining about me using the nickname I gave her when she was little.

A trip to the local fancy dress shop procured me the last vampire cape available, black with a deep red lining to the hood. Over the top of black trousers and DJ, plus lots of hair gel to sleek back my unruly mop and I would be acceptable.

Friday 31st October.

Friday evening I drove across town to Alice's flat, which she shared with two other girls she worked with at the insurance company call centre. Helen, one of the other girls was also going to the party. She was meeting her boyfriend at the Old Hall as he was working late, so would join her there. Both girls were ready, Helen also as a vampire, and Alice as a sexy witch, in a mini skirt short enough to flash her bum cheeks if she bent over even slightly. "Short enough skirt, Squab?" I asked.

"Piss off, D. I'm off to have fun. I am twenty-two, not fifteen. I'm not a little girl any more."

"No," I agreed, deliberately staring at the generous amount of bust spilling out the top of her costume, "not a little girl, but you're still my little sis. I don't want anyone taking advantage of you, and in that everyone can see what you've got on offer." I replied. I did trust her though, and knew she was sensible, careful with what she drank. However, flashing so much flesh was asking for trouble. I was glad I was going too, so I could keep an eye on her.

The Old Hall was decked out - gravestones at the entrance, artificial cobwebs and lots of electric candles (not taking a chance with real candles in case some drunk knocked one over and caused a fire!) A local pub had set up a bar, so I bought the two girls and myself drinks. Bottles of cider for me and Alice, lager for Helen. "Keep your drink with you, girls," I warned. "Make sure no-one can drop anything into them."

I got two kisses on the cheeks and the girls were off to gossip with anyone they could find that they knew. I did see a couple of acquaintances, so wandered off to have a quick word, while still keeping half an eye on Alice.

The evening dragged for me. I hated what Sandi had done, but at the same time I still missed her. I did notice that as the evening progressed Alice was dancing with just one man, dressed as a daemon, with a forked tail and red horns. I cut in on one dance to check on her, and she seemed Ok, though I thought she had drunk quite a bit more than usual. Her eyes were a little bit glassy.

"Are you OK, Squab?" I asked, "You seem to have been drinking more than usual. I know you're a bit of a lightweight."

"I'm fine, D, really. I'm just enjoying myself. I'm not going to do anything, especially with Jon. He's a good dancer but I don't really fancy him. He won't be stirring my cauldron tonight, if you get my drift." She giggled.

"Good. Drinking always lowers your inhibitions. I don't want you waking up tomorrow morning in an unfamiliar bed thinking you've been an idiot."

She kissed me again. "Thanks, D. I know you're looking out for me. That's why I've drunk a bit too much. I know you'll protect me from myself. Now piss off and let me dance." She poked her tongue out at me and giggled again. I moved off and leaned against the wall, where I could observe the whole room, including Alice.

Eventually nature called and I went off to the gents. When I came back and checked the time it was half an hour to midnight, and Alice was nowhere to be seen. Presumably she had gone to the loo too. Fifteen minutes later and Alice was still nowhere to be seen. I started to worry. She had shifted a good few ciders. I decided to go for a walk to check for her. The upstairs was cordoned off but I slipped under the rope and moved up the stairs. All the rooms on the first floor were empty, same on the second floor. Back downstairs Alice was still missing from the hall where the dancing was, and I noticed so was Jon. I slipped out again and was wandering round the ground floor looking when I found an unlocked door with stairs leading downwards. I quietly moved downwards until I reached the bottom. There was a corridor -- which way to go? I started along one direction when I heard voices, and could see a light under the doorway

I listened at the door and could hear what sounded like chanting. Then the light suddenly flared.

"Nooooooo." -- the word was drawn out, not quite a scream, and I recognised the voice -- Alice. I barged through the door into a nightmare.

The room was probably twenty feet by twelve feet, with bare floorboards and white painted walls. Various esoteric symbols had been painted on the walls in red paint. In the centre of the room was a large triangle, with approximately eight foot long sides, with a perfect circle inside it just touching the sides. At the three points of the triangle were large red candles, lit. Inside the circle was Alice. She looked unconscious, but as I had heard her scream I guessed she must have just fainted. Standing over her was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She was way past beautiful. Abso-fucking-lutely georgeous.

Wavy, long, raven black hair cascaded over her shoulders to her lower back, Her face was heart shaped, with high cheek bones, piercing pale grey, almond shaped eyes which gave her a slightly exotic, eastern look and a full mouth with deep red, kissable lips. Her body was a classic, hourglass figure with a pair of breasts that supermodels would pay a fortune for, the large nipples prominent against the tight red crop top she was wearing. She had the most perfect, tight bum and legs that went on forever, barely covered by the tight red shorts that exposed the bottom of her butt cheeks, (even smaller and tighter than Alice's panties I noted,) finished off with 6 inch red stiletto heels. She was the epitome of perfect womanhood, and exuded sex appeal from every pore. And she was carrying a wicked, curved knife and looking longingly at Alice.

Directly behind the triangle I could see Jon, the bloke Alice had been dancing with, holding a book in his hand. The fucking bastard. What had he done?

As the beauty started to swing the knife downwards I leapt across the room and crashed into her. We both went flying, ending up on the floor. I rolled and was up on my feet in seconds and back to grab Alice. As the woman got to her feet Jon collapsed onto his knees.

"Oh God, No. NO! You're released her. We're dead." All this in a loud whisper. Then louder,

"Naamah, return to the abyss, I command you. Leave."

"Please." The last word with a quiver in his voice.

She laughed. The sound was like a stream tinkling over pebbles, or champagne being poured into a glass, or the sound a lover makes when she whispers 'I love you, lets fuck,' into your ear. The voice was so beautiful, so erotic, so sensual. I was in love. I would die for this woman, happily lay down my life for her if she asked. My mind was slightly fuzzy.

She snapped her fingers and the lock on the door clicked closed. "That's better," she purred, in the most sexy voice I've ever heard, "A captive audience."

She turned to look at Jon. "You've been a naughty boy, summoning me. But now I'm out of the trap you drew, you will have to pay my price. Loose the clothes." She turned to me and smiled. My heart melted and my legs went weak. "Hi, pretty boy. I'll get to you later. Mmmm, desert. And you," she said turning her smile to Alice, who was hanging weakly in my arms, just waking up, "The cherry on the top. Oohh, I'm going to have fun tonight."

By this stage Jon was stripped and sporting an erection. The woman, Naamah I think Jon had called her, turned back to him and pointed at it. "Is that for me? How nice. I've had much bigger but as no one has summoned me for quite a while I suppose beggars can't be choosers. And by the time I've finished with you, you won't care anyway." She walked over to him and in one fluid movement her top was off and thrown behind her. She stood in front of him and skimmed off the shorts, flicking them sideways with a lazy flick of a stiletto clad foot. I was mesmerised.

Naked, even with her back to me, she was absolutely the most sublime specimen of the female of the species that anyone could ever wish to see. She had thrown her hair over one shoulder exposing part of her long, pale neck, which flowed seamlessly into her shoulders and back -- muscled just perfectly, an artist's dream.

Her waist pulled in before flaring out into a perfect pair of hips and an arse to die for. The width of her hips meant she had a small gap at the top of her thighs where a set of very aroused, cherry red, pussy lips were just visible. All this carried on a pair of pins that any exotic dancer worth anything would have insured for millions of quid.

She had the body of an angel, I thought. How was I to know at that stage how close I was!

"Davie," Alice whispered, "What's happening. I feel dizzy. I think I might be sick."

I turned my head to look at Alice, and once I wasn't looking at the woman I found I could think more clearly.

Fortunately I had taken GCSE Occult Studies. OK. I'm bullshitting, but I have read a number of articles about daemons, because I wrote an essay in school about Daemonology. I got an A-, though I don't know if that was for content or the English! But I was having trouble putting it all together. My watch shows two minutes past midnight. Had that crazy son-of-a-bitch actually done what I suspected? Had he actually summoned a daemon? The name tickled a memory from my previous research. Looking at the symbol on the floor, and those drawn round the room, they looked occult. What the fuck!

"The door's locked, Al." I whispered. "We need to protect ourselves. We need a pentagram." There was a paint pot next to the door with a brush still sticking out the top, a trickle of red paint down the side -- probably the paint that Jon had used to scribe the sigils on the wall? I grabbed it while Naamah was occupied with Jon. He had a ridiculous grin on his face as the daemon rode him. Fortunately she was completely occupied with what she was doing, and not paying attention to us.

I carefully drew a five sided star surrounded by a circle just touching all five points, big enough for both of us to stand inside without touching the lines. Just as well I was an artist, and could draw freehand very effectively. I stepped closer to the rutting couple and picked up the book Jon had dropped. Then I grabbed Alice and carefully stepped inside the painted design. No sooner had we stepped inside than Naamah's head shot up, and those milky grey eyes bored into me.

"Clever boy," she murmured. "I'm nearly finished with this one then we'll talk."

With a few more pelvic thrusts Jon suddenly went rigid, groaned then went completely limp. Naamah stood up and looked down, and blew a kiss at the corpse. "You should have been more careful. Now you've paid the price." She walked across towards Alice and me, and stopped just outside the painted lines. She raised a hand and stretched towards us. When her hand reached the plane of the lines there was a blue flare and she grabbed her hand back. "Ouch. That wasn't nice. You are going to be a problem one, I think. He," and she waved her hand vaguely in the direction of Jon's corpse, "thought he could control me. Throw me the book and I might just let you live, or at least give you an enjoyable send off."

"I don't think so," I replied. "This has got to have information in it, probably about you. I've no intention of dying yet." Funny, but even though I could still appreciate her beauty, inside the pentagram I could think clearly. She was still sexy as hell, in fact way more than that, but I could resist the pull of her charms now.

"Tell you what," she said. "Give me the girl to play with and I'll let you live."

"Not a bloody chance. This is my sister. I'm not giving her to you." I held the book up, open at the page Jon was reading from. "You're a succubus, aren't you?"

"My, you are a clever one, aren't you? So, I'm a succubus. Then you know I feed off sexual energy. That one there has just given me an appetite. However I was summoned to complete a task. You sister," pointing at Alice, "was going to be payment. Oh yes, I like girls as well as boys! Anyway payment has been made with his life," again the flick of a hand in Jon's direction, "so someone has to give me a task to complete before I can go back home." She smiled. "What, Oh great one, shall be my task."

"Why ask me?" I inquired.

"You hold the Canon of Samael. You are the Master."

"Can't I then just send you back to wherever you came from?"

"No, silly. I have been summoned for a task, so task I must do."

"What sort of task?" I enquired. "Can I get you to do anything?"

"Mmmm, I'd do anything for you," she purred, "Just come to Mama," and she stretched her arms wide and swung her hips side to side suggestively. The small tuft of hair on her mons did nothing to hide the engorged pussy lips just below it, moist and oozing a small trickle of cum, which she knew. And the aroma of female sexuality wafting our way from her sexually charged body was heady and almost overpowering.

Despite the danger we were in I burst out laughing. Probably the tension, but it did make me feel better. Alice asked, "Davie, are you OK. I don't understand what's going on. Explain to me."

"It's like this Alice. The bastard you were dancing with wanted to get close to you so he could offer you as a sacrifice to this lovely lady here, who's a succubus. That's a type of daemon who feeds on sexual energy. I thought she was going to stab you, but now I think she was just going to cut your clothes off so she could have sex with you. But in doing so she would have taken all your energy and you would have died like him," I said, pointing to Jon's dead body. She was trapped in the sigil on the floor, but I knocked her out of it and released her. She literally screwed Jon to death, and if we weren't inside this pentagram we'd be second helpings."

I paused whilst I thought. "Jon used an evocation to drag her here to complete a task for him. What task I don't know, but you have to pay a daemon. You were payment! Because I released her from Jon's sigil she has taken his life in payment. From what she's said though she is stuck here until she completes a task commensurate to the payment. A payment of death would be made for a major task, not something minor."

"How do you know so much about this?" asked Alice.

"I wrote an essay for AS English about daemons. I did some internet research. Just shows, some things come in handy when you always thought they were a load of bullshit!"

I turned to Naamah, who was listening intently and asked "Can I ask you some questions? And if I do will you tell me truthfully?"

"Ask away."

"Are you going to be honest with me or are you going to lie?"

"Oh, I'll tell you the truth," she smiled, "but on the other hand if I'm a liar I would say that anyway, wouldn't I?" She grinned now. "Your choice, believe me or not. Now, what did you want to ask?"

"First of all, can you get dressed, please. You are beautiful, but looking at you like that is a distraction,"

"I'm disappointed in you, Davie, isn't it? I rather like your eyes roaming my body. I'd rather it was your hands, or mouth, though," and she rotated her pelvis suggestively in my direction, flashing everything.

"Not Davie, Master," I said waving the book in front of me.

"Bah, you're no fun." She pouted those beautiful lips, but turned and quickly donned the shorts and top. "Better now?" she asked.

"Thanks. Now what level of task will suffice to send you back to wherever the hell you came from?"

"Hell. That's appropriate for a fallen angel," she said, followed by "Level 1."

"OK, that's a start. Now what's a Level 1 task?"

"Oh, probably killing someone, or lots of people. Major disruption, you know. Something like that."

"I don't want you killing anybody, though there's at least one bastard I can think of that deserves to die," thinking of that shit Simon who stole Sandi. But there again did he steal her or was he just being used by her. Probably the latter. And even though she had hurt me badly I couldn't wish the bitch dead. Yeh, spoil her relationship, fuck up her life a bit but not death.