Nadia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, that's it stud eat it. Oh, yeah like that," she smiled.

She held him folded over as James was forced to eat his own seed. He'd finally stopped cumming but she held him in that position for a short while berating him in a hushed tone of how inferior he was compared to her. Finally, Nadia gripped his hair and yanked his mouth from the softening cock. James made a gasping sound trying to inhale as much air as possible. His face was a red mess, tears ran down his ruddy cheeks cum plastered over his square jaw and dimpled chin.

"You look like shit faggot. You should get yourself cleaned up," she snickered.

His head was spinning and his muscled limbs felt heavy as if they were made of concrete. His growing anxiety forced him to blurt out, "You bitch, you're really fucking crazy." Her sly smile disappeared, and her dark sultry eyes began to glower in anger. She grabbed his aching crotch squeezed hard making him yelp in pain. She single-handedly hoisted 225lb James off the ground, "Yeah you do need a wash." James knew he was in for it and tried to reach for her throat. She sneered and struck him in the solar plexus with a punch that made him see all the stars in the Milky Way. All of the air within him left his lungs like some airplane cabin suffering a decompression at 35,000 feet. She threw him over one of her broad shoulders walked down the hall and kick in the door to the hot tub. With one foot she kicked the machine on making the water effervesce in a cavalcade of bubbles. Like a sack of garbage, she threw the now demoted Beta male in the water. He gasped for air as thrashed about attempting to recover from the aching sensation in his gut. He wiped the hair and water away from his "dreamy" blue eyes and there she stood. Her hands upon her hips looking down at him as if he truly was subservient. Even now he was in awe how her gym outfit conformed to her outrageous body.

"I own your ass. You're gonna learn like everyone else that I run the roost. Capiche? Soon you'll worship the very ground I walk on," she said in a tone that yielded an overwhelming sense of self-assuredness.

"Do your parents know what you're like? Do they know what you do, how you act?" he demanded.

She smiled and replied, "I'm an A student, a loving helpful dutiful daughter to my parents and supportive sibling to my younger brother. Do they know how I treat scum like yourself? No, of course not."

"Well maybe I ought to tell them," James replied back to her.

"Hmmm, that would be a poor choice bucko. I'd bury your ass if you did, and I do mean bury," she smiled her eyes boring holes through him.

"Okay missy," he'd had enough of her attitude and scraped what little pride he had left.

"Missy? What decade are you in?", she laughed.

James scrambled out of the hot tub, his self-esteem nearly shot. The idea of being challenged by a 17-year-old girl was more than he could bear. If news got out of this episode no woman would ever want to be seen with him ever again. The "Superstud" James Ramsbottom would forever live in shame. He had to do something. "You look pissed," she said as he fumbled his way over to her.

"You're damn right I am," he barked.

"Shhhhh, calm down little man. Don't spaz out. I see you still haven't learned. Therefore, I'll have to be much firmer with you," Nadia said in a calm voice that only served to agitate him more.

The light and shadow played games across her incredible musculature. Nadia's back looked like some geographical relief map of valleys and rolling hills of raw muscle. He couldn't help feeling a tiny resurgence of lust down below. 'I'll rape this mouthy bitch raw,' he thought to himself.

"I'll be the one who's firm. Just assume the position and take it like the whore you are," he demanded.

"A whore? How about an introduction first. Why don't you say hello to my Enforcers," Nadia answered.

"Your what?"

"My Enforcers," she reiterated doing a double bicep pose.

'Fuck me', James was astonished even a little frightened by her physique. Her arms were truly huge and those lats of hers, by God! He guessed the size of her guns to be around 23 inches (at least) in diameter with biceps that actually sported a double peak. The vasculature wrapped around steely forearms and bicep muscle like cables. He gulped.

She wobbled a huge glute before tensing the muscle that revealed segmented musculature, "And these are my glorious Pythons." Nadia was a complete package with attitude to boot.

"I think you need to lay off the juice honey."

Nadia laughed, "You think I take that stuff? No way Jose. What you see is all me pal. Just me, myself, and my killer genes."

"Yeah, sure whatever you say. Your genetics alone are responsible for all that muscle and your feminine charm," he snorted.

"I'm a great person once you get to know me, I mean as long as you stay on my good side that is, " Nadia replied.

"Oh, I bet you're all sugar and spice bitch."

"Isn't that what you like in a girl? For her to be innocent, sweet, and submissive or do you like them to be dominant like me? Maybe you don't have a preference. You just see what flips your griddle and go for it," Nadia said fawning an air of innocence.

"Take a fucking guess," James said grabbing a towel to dry off.

"Did you get all your own cum off?" she snickered.

"We aren't done here," he muttered.

"You know I bet you're a sub. You act like Mr. Dominant but secretly you love to be the receiver. Am I right? Now what would be your hottest fantasy? Lemme think for a sec."

"I can guess your story honey. A guy you really liked once said you were the lamest lay he'd ever had. That dashed your dreamy dream of skipping off into the sunset hand in hand with him. So you swore to yourself you'd punish every guy you'd meet especially those like myself who are confident in who we are. Guys like me are a reminder of that one that got away."

Nadia laughed clapping her hands together, "Wow! Is that what you think? Do yourself a favor and never become a psychologist, you truly suck."

James' mouth was dry and he wiped water from his face. He'd have to seriously take her on if he was to recover any sense of self-worth. He'd never live this down if he lost. Whatever happened next he'd make up one hell of a story later for his friends.

"Okay b-bitch whatever, your t-times up. I'm g-gonna kick your ass and f-fuck you r-raw," he said.

She snickered in response which caused her cobble stone abs to tighten and her breasts to jiggle. Nadia imitated his speech, "Oh r-really y-you're gonna k-kick my ass? For sure. It's time you got on all fours and kissed my feet worm."

Nadia gave him an open handed slap to his face. The sound reverberated throughout the room and gym. Her hand struck his face and made a sound similar to a bullwhip cracking. The impact caused the male stud to lean hard over. Something brilliant white flew from his mouth and skittered across the tiled floor. James thought he was about to lose his balance and fall over. The entire left side of his face burned something fierce but that wasn't the only sensation that that made warning bells go off in his head. For some reason the vision from his left eye was suddenly blurred. No, correct that he had no vision from that eye period.

"What the fuck!? Shit I-I can't see out of my fucking left eye. Shit!", he exclaimed.

"I think you lost something else bozo. Better look in the mirror," Nadia chuckled.

He staggered over to one nearby and was shocked by what he saw. Half of his face was beet red and one of his famed pearly white teeth had a problem. A guaranteed public image problem, "You fuckin' bitch! You knocked the cap off of one my front teeth. Fuck!" He saw her in the mirror's reflection standing behind him hands on her hips with a big grin across her face.

"I think it went over there somewhere, "Nadia nodded.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

James got on his hands and knees to look for his prized cap on the floor and blubbered, "Where is it?"

"Jeez stop spazzing out. I didn't even hit you that hard," she said.

"I-I think you detached my retina too. Shiiiit!"

"Gotta admit there are times I don't know my own strength," Nadia shrugged.

"There it is!", he cried out as he spotted the lone tooth cap hiding in a corner.

James tried to examine it and went back to the mirror. What would his fellow Aqua Velvas think of him looking like this? A tear welled up in his eye and he sniffled. James stomped his foot in frustration like a petulant child, "No, no, no! I look like crap dammit!"

"Are you crying? Holy shit you are! Oh my god you're such a fucking fag! What a freakin' pussy. I was about to say that I'm not done with you here but now I'd actually feel bad beating you to a pulp. I give you permission to leave. Really just get the fuck out of my sight you freak."

He turned to her and for split second thought about rushing her before making the wise decision to cut and run. His face all red he replied, "This isn't over bitch and you know it!"

She could only giggle at the Beta male with the fucked up tooth trying to make threats, "Hey bud, you better hope I don't see you again because if I do I guarantee I'll turn you into my very own meat puppet."

A member of Nadia's fan club was nearly bowled over by James who staggered out from the whirlpool room muttering to himself about how he was going to 'kill the bitch'. He was followed by Nadia herself who slowly sauntered back to the weight-room. The fan club groupie just shook his head and said to her, "Nadia you're such a heart breaker, or should I say neck breaker."

She smiled back and replied, "You know it."

12