Nadia Chronicles: Eileen

Story Info
Nadia buys her first vibrating dildo.
862 words
3.23
58.6k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nadia looked up and down the street in awe. She'd been to the city before, plenty of times. But she'd never been to Christopher Street. Rainbow flags hung from windows; shops such as 'The Village Delight' lined the avenue. She was truly star struck.

Susan pulled her along, her 'girlfriend of the day.' They'd had interludes before. Susan would grasp her breast and stroke the nipple just so. Nadia would nibble on her neck in a secluded part of the theatre. Their tryst wasn't a full-blown romance, but rather a controlled exercise in lesbian passions.

"Come on." Susan said. "We can't break with tradition."

Nadia understood that every time Susan had visited the city she bought a dildo. Her collection ranged from large to small, vibrating, purple and shiny black. A new cock for every day of the week.

Nadia herself owned a small massager. It was no longer than her index finger, discreet for her purposes. She had enjoyed it thoroughly until it broke. Today's shopping trip would include a replacement for her toy, ironically enough a present from Susan.

They crossed the street and entered 'The Village Delight,' a tiny porn shop filled from floor to ceiling with toys and videos. Nadia's eyes lit up. It was almost like Christmas.

The shopkeeper eyed them. They were obviously tourists. He walked over stroking his mustache and spoke in a thick accent. "Anything I can help you with ladies?"

Nadia was in a state near giggling. Susan took command. She pointed to all the different devices she found an interest in: nipple clips, strap-on harnesses, a swinging sex chair. Enclosed in a glass case were several vibrating dildos of the expensive variety.

The shopkeeper noticed her interest in a particular plastic penis retailing at $93.00. He broke out his keys, opened the glass case and pulled it out of its box. It was a gorgeous device, shiny teal blue and measuring 7 inches. It has a control panel on the base, which the man proceeded to tinker with.

He showed them the speed control, the three different rotation programs, and the clit tickler positioned slightly apart from the shaft. The girls glowed from head to toe, but they hadn't planned on spending that much. The shopkeeper looked at them with disappointment as they turned to the less expensive items lining the walls.

Susan pointed out a 6 inch pink glittery dildo with a vibrating mechanism. It wasn't as fascinating as the $93 one, but it was definitely within their budget range. Both girls grabbed a package for themselves and made for the register. They cashed out and headed home with their purchases concealed in small, black bags.

When Nadia arrived home she immediately closed her door, turned the lock and stripped down. She opened the black bag and tore into the plastic packaging around her new toy. She grabbed for her batteries and loaded them into bottom of her new dildo with shaking hands.

She tried it in her mouth first, pushing lightly until she hit her gag reflex. It fit well and she smiled, thinking about all the practice time she could get in for her blow-job skills. She lay on her bed, a tube of lubricant in her hand and placed a dab on the dildo.

She decided to try it without vibrating it first. She thought it might be too much to handle. She slid the plastic cock around her slit, pulling the tip slowly up and down her artificially moistened opening. Before she could change her mind she plunged the tip inside herself.

The penetration was hypnotic. She pulled the end in and out over and over, moaning quietly as not to disturb her house-mates. Finally she decided it was time to vibrate. She turned the dial on the bottom and held the vibrating penis as if it were the Holy Grail.

She placed it carefully over her clitoris, swirling the tip back and forth. The warm wetness began to gather there; she started to drip down the inside of her leg. Her unbridled joy was becoming louder and louder, her moans filling the air of her room.


Before she could slow down she climaxed, her little body rocked with the force of her orgasm. Her juice spilled out of her spasming cunt, her breathing erratic and hoarse. She sighed relief taking the plastic pleasure maker away from her satisfied body and fell asleep peacefully.

A few days later she shared the experience with Susan, sitting at lunch.

"That's fabulous." The other girl exclaimed. "You know, I haven't thought of a name for her yet though."

Nadia smiled. She hadn't thought of any either. Their friend Todd walked past at that moment and Susan called out. "Hey Todd, give me a girl's name."

"Eileen." He said.

The girls smiled at each other. "Eileen." They said in unison. Suddenly Susan remembered a particular eighties song and started laughing out loud.

"What?" Nadia asked.

Susan sang out gleefully. "Cum on Eileen, oh you know what I mean."

Nadia screamed with laughter. She could never listen to that song again without thinking of the incredible pleasuring she gave herself that day.