Nadia Nails It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where will you be?" Donkey-dick asked with a startled look.

"Riiiiiight HERE!" I exclaimed with triumph, skillfully turning to mount his enormous cock, back to him as I took its first few inches into my dripping, drooling and drizzling cunt. The boys leapt to their new orders, forearms climbing carefully getting a raised step behind the porn-stud to reach around and support my huge tits for quads to begin taking his talented tongue to, and delts eagerly jumped down like he was doing a burpee-style squat-thrust, attacking my clit with force. He wasn't as sensitive to my mood as the previous cunt-lapper had been, but he did put a lot more passion into what he was doing; given how aroused I was--not to mention overwhelmed by sensation--I wouldn't complain.

I sunk another few inches down, breath catching in my throat as his cock caught inside my cut, grinding against my g-spot in passing, the deep shuddering orgasm that induced in my almost made me black out for a moment, and when I opened my eyes I was squirting, Deltoids and Quads were both leaning out of the way as my juices arced through the air, splattering all over the naked form of Biceps. His jaw dropped at this new humiliation and he punched the pine-wood wall in frustration, seeming to resign himself to something.

I lost track of him as the orgasm subsided and the boys moved back in, attacking my clit and boobs again, helping the sensations from the climax wash over me in protracted waves, easing me down like I was tapering off of a drug. Porn-boy finally took a little initiative and thrust up into me, veritably goring my cunt on his massive impaling rod. It caught me off-guard, but not unpleasantly so, and then I was squirting again, this time right into Deltoid's face, spattering him while he grinned and waggled his tongue, just eating it all up.

"Such a good little cunt-slut," I purred, stroking his hair fondly.

"Please..." Biceps said right in my ear, he was beside me so abruptly I hadn't even noticed him move, "Let me eat your ass. Please. I'm begging you. It's all I'm worthy of."

I fixed him with my lust-filled gaze, rolling my head around a little, indecisive, like I wasn't going to grant him the privilege.

"Why is that all you're worthy of?" I asked him to explain himself to his new Gym Queen.

"Because... because I was an asshole to you earlier. Because I disrespected you in front of the crew. Because..." he trailed off.

"Because...?" I growled, "You want that ass, don't you?"

"Because I've got a really little dick." he finally managed.

"There now, doesn't it feel good to get it out?" I tsked, fighting for facial control as donkey-boy shoved another inch up into my guts, threatening to make a bulge stick out in my perfect abs.

He sniffled, and nodded, "you know, it actually does. Thank you for making me say it. Thank you."

"You may toss my salad." I grinned in orgiastic pleasure, pulling Deltoid's face from my cunt and standing him up to make room for the new rim-polisher to assume his post.

"Okay Shoulders, you've been incredible, time for a reward. Stand up here on the first step so I can suck that cock!"

I was pleased to see they weren't all steroid-shriveled-dick wielders! Delt's cock was a very nice and fat eight incher if it was an inch with some healthy looking heavy balls. Compared to Mr. Beastwood however, he was no challenge at all, and I easily swallowed his entire stiff length into my throat over and over, treating him to the balls-and-all treatment I'd tried to give the stud stuffing my cunt earlier. Peering down side-long between long pulls off that thick dick I got to enjoy the show both our sets of spectacular abs were putting on, both rippling in time to his thrusts and my bounces, huge tits bouncing in the palms that held them, glistening from steam and sweat and slobber as they got worshipped.

As I felt Bicep's eager tongue hit my little pucker I finally slammed the last of Porno's cock into me, howling a moan around the cock in my throat as I felt him touch cervix. I splattered pretty much everybody with a series of undulating, squirting orgasms, whimpering and sobbing and gagging on fat cock, I made the six of us almost just a single howling sweating beast for a moment.

That set Clint off, and with one final thrust he howled, but I reached down and looped my thumb and fore-finger around his big balls, holding them captive and keeping him from cumming. He looked almost panicked but I gave him a reassuring smile as I stood up and freed myself from his cock, bending myself all the way over (I love to show off my flexibility) to take him into my mouth as he came. I gulped and drank and gargled his giant load, gargling shot after shot, ignoring the impressive but smaller load being spattered all over my tits by Deltoids as he came.

Forearms rubbed the mess in like he was giving my tits lotion, and then carefully scooped it up to feed me the load in little snacky slurps. Quads couldn't resist and he pulled out his cock as well, raining another load on me.

"Without permission? Clean up your mess!" I commanded, shoving his head into my tits, I wasn't so much snowballing him as letting him manage the snow-capped mountains he'd just created.

"I run this crew now. Any questions?" I asked.

"Just one boss, shall we grab a shower?" said Abs.

I nodded my assent.

I decided I was going to be very happy at this gym, and as I drove my sexy black Mustang, (License plate: Big Boss) home I smiled at just how much fun I was going to have dominating every muscular idiot who thought he was god's gift that walked into that place. I couldn't wait to see who fate brought to their knees before me next.

On their knees before me.

That's where everyone belongs.

12